Register

User Tag List

Page 59 of 80 FirstFirst ... 9 49 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 69 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,950 of 3959
  1. ISO #2901

2. ISO #2902

Re: S-FM The Cold War III

Quote Originally Posted by TheGodDavid View Post
    I did not vote MM because I thought he was the 2nd TPR. (I asked distorted and he said the 2 hidden communists could be the same roles)
    Seems legit, and MM acting like he was the confirmed town power eliminates possibility that he was still just trying to draw wIFOM, so makes sense why you’d claim now rather than earlier
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

3. ISO #2903

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    So you really were the damned godfather. You were almost sure that naz was tpr and that would make the other TPR counterclaim you; so before dying you used the HEAT?
    I didn't use any heat I still have it, and if you say mafia used the general RB I may or may not use it tonight. And I am not damned nor godafther.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #2904

5. ISO #2905

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    To frame me, because I was already highly suspected. It was easy to push me to get a mislynch on a TPR quite fast.

Side question: why did u guard yzb?
    Why not just lynch you yesterday, kill both town powers in one day?

6. ISO #2906

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Seems legit, and MM acting like he was the confirmed town power eliminates possibility that he was still just trying to draw wIFOM, so makes sense why you’d claim now rather than earlier
    Because I kinda AM the TPR. That guy literally copied my claim
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

7. ISO #2907

8. ISO #2908

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    MM was scared of a claim all day
    Lol you had all that planned since last night, right...

9. ISO #2909

10. ISO #2910

Why not just lynch you yesterday, kill both town powers in one day?
    I actually don't know why I wasn't lynched yesterday. Maybe Mafia thought I was an easy target (and apparently they were right since we're having that convo) and preferred to lynch Rumox, in order to get two mislynches in a row. If they used the heat to block everyone, they knew I wasn't much of a threat.

11. ISO #2911

12. ISO #2912

You have heat?
    I thought you were caught up... I guarded Fielzanks last night, because of his obvious Trotsky/Lenin behavior. Explain that all in a post. So yes, I have heat =)

13. ISO #2913

I thought you were caught up... I guarded Fielzanks last night, because of his obvious Trotsky/Lenin behavior. Explain that all in a post. So yes, I have heat =)
    Explained*

14. ISO #2914

I actually don't know why I wasn't lynched yesterday. Maybe Mafia thought I was an easy target (and apparently they were right since we're having that convo) and preferred to lynch Rumox, in order to get two mislynches in a row. If they used the heat to block everyone, they knew I wasn't much of a threat.
    Stop the act. We know you are the GF. You almost got lynched so you used the heat action to global roleblock everyone.

15. ISO #2915

Oh the vet ability is heat
    Yes lol

16. ISO #2916

17. ISO #2917

Stop the act. We know you are the GF. You almost got lynched so you used the heat action to global roleblock everyone.
    LIES, YOU ARE SCUM

CHOO CHOO, ALL ABOARD THE DAVID TRAIN!

18. ISO #2918

Answer me this MM you were on fielz correct?
    Yessir

19. ISO #2919

Yessir
    So after revealing as BG you did not use your heat so that you could protect yourself being the important role that you claim you are cuz as BG wit would put you as number one target in Mafia eyes surely you know this so you're telling me you gambled on protecting feels things instead of using your own heat action to indeed save yourself and possibly kill off a mafia who would want to kill A BG LOL this is hilarious you are a hundred percent scum

20. ISO #2920

Also I might have to go soon, doing my best to stay on though. We still have 21h so it's not a problem

21. ISO #2921

22. ISO #2922

23. ISO #2923

So after revealing as BG you did not use your heat so that you could protect yourself being the important role that you claim you are cuz as BG wit would put you as number one target in Mafia eyes surely you know this so you're telling me you gambled on protecting feels things instead of using your own heat action to indeed save yourself and possibly kill off a mafia who would want to kill A BG LOL this is hilarious you are a hundred percent scum
    You don't understand what I did, right... I did not use my heat simply because I had been to L-1 yesterday. Mafia, by killing me, would 1: waste a kill because they could get my lynch easily today and 2: leave more time to Town (entire D2) to think about who they are because I wouldn't be the lynch. Wasting my heat was useless. I thought they would prefer attacking Fielzanks, an high townread from most people and someone who was, in my opinion, quite obvious TPR (who still didn't want to claim it).

24. ISO #2924

25. ISO #2925

26. ISO #2926

You don't understand what I did, right... I did not use my heat simply because I had been to L-1 yesterday. Mafia, by killing me, would 1: waste a kill because they could get my lynch easily today and 2: leave more time to Town (entire D2) to think about who they are because I wouldn't be the lynch. Wasting my heat was useless. I thought they would prefer attacking Fielzanks, an high townread from most people and someone who was, in my opinion, quite obvious TPR (who still didn't want to claim it).
    What is wrong with you nobody's going to lynch a BG

27. ISO #2927

28. ISO #2928

29. ISO #2929

What is wrong with you nobody's going to lynch a BG
    Unless the mafia has achieved to make everyone think he's not BG... duh. You know, what you just did? ^^

30. ISO #2930

31. ISO #2931

32. ISO #2932

Youre not a BG Mate so lynching you is the right call
    You are not a town member that's for sure, but what's even more sure is that David is scum. And that you're scum with him lol

33. ISO #2933

^This post. Drawing attention to yourself as vet that cannot kill town and not going on alert n1
    @amaarius I call mod expertise on that

34. ISO #2934

-vote Magoroth
    David was there at EoD (click the blue-white arrow to follow the link).

35. ISO #2935

36. ISO #2936

Idk I’m on the fence here. Mm was my first scum read and he has certainly seemed desperate since that initial fake castro claim. On the other hand, tho, the way multiple ppl were suddenly igniting the fire on him seems like exactly what he is saying, a planned train by the mafia at night. It is just as believable to me that you were waiting on David(who seemed to be biding his time all game) to counterclaim MM so you could push a quick train on him (especially since you’d think it would be easy to get my vote), as it is believable that MM was caught early and David didn’t counterclaim him until now for those reasons he stated

37. ISO #2937

38. ISO #2938

39. ISO #2939

^This post. Drawing attention to yourself as vet that cannot kill town and not going on alert n1
    The scum asked me to explain him why I didn't use heat

40. ISO #2940

Idk I’m on the fence here. Mm was my first scum read and he has certainly seemed desperate since that initial fake castro claim. On the other hand, tho, the way multiple ppl were suddenly igniting the fire on him seems like exactly what he is saying, a planned train by the mafia at night. It is just as believable to me that you were waiting on David(who seemed to be biding his time all game) to counterclaim MM so you could push a quick train on him (especially since you’d think it would be easy to get my vote), as it is believable that MM was caught early and David didn’t counterclaim him until now for those reasons he stated
    Girl I've been trying to get mm Lynch since the literal start of the game

41. ISO #2941

Because I 100% know that MM is scum
    ...but you had said you were thinking I was cit shielding TPR though S C U M

42. ISO #2942

Girl I've been trying to get mm Lynch since the literal start of the game
    Why would town want to do that? You are slipping again lol.

43. ISO #2943

44. ISO #2944

And you're telling me like fielzanks has said a vet that can't kill any townies that has to reveal day 1 does not alert? In what world does that make sense to you

45. ISO #2945

Yes, until you said if some one else counterclaims TPR, they are scum. So, you aren't a citizen trying to shield for me anymore.
    I never tried to shild for anyone but myself with my claims lol (out of the castro one to out the real one)

46. ISO #2946

Why would town want to do that? You are slipping again lol.
    It's not slipping do you have to be scum to slip we went over this your shit claims in the beginning of the game and then your whiny little Behavior when I called you out on it and voted you up it's all factual evidence that happened in this game bro

47. ISO #2947

And you're telling me like fielzanks has said a vet that can't kill any townies that has to reveal day 1 does not alert? In what world does that make sense to you
    In the world where Mafia have a consort and a mass roleblock action, maybe?

48. ISO #2948

It's not slipping do you have to be scum to slip we went over this your shit claims in the beginning of the game and then your whiny little Behavior when I called you out on it and voted you up it's all factual evidence that happened in this game bro
    Who is "we"? I didn't "get over it"... you're scum.

49. ISO #2949

It’s certainly strange reasoning for a night action because it’s conveniently assuming that exactly what is happening RN was going to happen

50. ISO #2950

I never tried to shild for anyone but myself with my claims lol (out of the castro one to out the real one)
    Lies lies lies if you were interested in protecting yourself you would have used your heat last night if you were indeed BG / vet
    You're literally falling apart and contradicting yourself as you speak