Register

User Tag List

Page 18 of 80 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 68 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #851
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM The Cold War III

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    ok you're confirmed idiot or confirmed scum fine by me
    Explain the fault in my reasoning. Why do you think we should Lynch Mafia first? Mafia has more votes but SK can kills us far faster. I don't trust the SK to kill the Mafia because the SK is the SK. I have no reason to trust him.

This isn't smiths, where we could avoid the rigger simply by not using unaccounted-for items. We cannot avoid the Serial Killer unless we remove him from the game.

2. ISO #852

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    One thing is pretty clear to me though, I'm pretty sure the Unknown <-> naz argument isn't TvT, there's one scum in there for sure.
    Important to note is the fact that I'm sensing that blinkskater is trying to buddy naz pretty hard, he even stated it. I'm not sure if that's a scum call or a town call yet, but I don't like what they're doing.
    lmfao its like you're doing an s.mimic of distorted's past games
    do you even know what you're saying
    i don't trust blinkskater yet, but when i do, i trust him completely. his gut reads are almost always spot on
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

3. ISO #853
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    lol noted - to be town in unknown's eyes don't defend yourself and shit post half the game
    also don't own a vagina or tits

4. ISO #854

Why should I be lynched? Please provide HARD evidence of how I have been acting scummy, using YOUR OWN WORDS, and no one else's. You are truly, truly, digging YOUR own and Town's Grave here.

give me an iso, do something yourself
    @Magoroth

answer this. back your terrible claims up. convince people.
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

5. ISO #855

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    So you think he is scum, or that it’s posdible he could be faking it? I’m not catching on the point you’re trying to make.

Also, I’m not saying they aren’t capable of it. I’ve noticed that when it occurs the most, people are usually overly vocal and committed with it. The way rumox did it makes the impression that he doesn’t have to convince anyone he’s sleeper agent, which is why I don’t think he’s scum planning a gambit.
    Why do you assume i'm trying to make a point? All i said is that Rumox could pull off his claim as scum, and i've already stated my read on rumox as my 50/50 could be town could be scum

6. ISO #856

Why do you assume i'm trying to make a point? All i said is that Rumox could pull off his claim as scum, and i've already stated my read on rumox as my 50/50 could be town could be scum
    I was asking you what your read is, not assuming anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

7. ISO #857

@Magoroth

answer this. back your terrible claims up. convince people.
    I’ve alreadt done that, but you’ve trash talked me multiple times. Why would anyone actually want to talk to you until you do something productive?
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

8. ISO #858

I’ve alreadt done that, but you’ve trash talked me multiple times. Why would anyone actually want to talk to you until you do something productive?
    are you Magoroth?????? why are you replying to something that has nothing to do with you

9. ISO #859
    Ganelon

are you Magoroth?????? why are you replying to something that has nothing to do with you
    Yes, Unknown is my smurf, but I am Distorted's smurf, so he is all three. lol

10. ISO #860

“Do something productive”

11. ISO #861
    Ganelon

Also I would like to note that my head now officially hurts IRL. Thank you.

12. ISO #862

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

Maybe I come with too much of a mod mindset here and everyone in FM just says stupid shit for fun, but the laughable fake castro claim and then the extremely defensive and hurt way he acted after being called out = most obvious scum ever
    @Unknown1234 this is exactly how I felt about MM without saying it

13. ISO #863

Yes, Unknown is my smurf, but I am Distorted's smurf, so he is all three. lol
    lol ok so i take it you can't provide any evidence of your own then.
    NEXT

14. ISO #864

Explain the fault in my reasoning. Why do you think we should Lynch Mafia first? Mafia has more votes but SK can kills us far faster. I don't trust the SK to kill the Mafia because the SK is the SK. I have no reason to trust him.

This isn't smiths, where we could avoid the rigger simply by not using unaccounted-for items. We cannot avoid the Serial Killer unless we remove him from the game.
    In my opinion, he said that because some role can be convert by mafia which is strong af, and there is only 8 towns.
    Without the SK, it's like a cult game when cult can also kill people ~~.
    I also think the SK role in this setting is to counter the overpowered mafia, without the SK, it's almost free win for mafia.
    There is a chance that the SK keep killing town and we will be totaly screwed, but there is a good chance that the SK actualy want to kill mafia.
    At least, that is how I am reading the settings, people who already did that game, what do you think about it?

15. ISO #865
    Ganelon

We all felt that way about MM, more or less.

16. ISO #866

One thing is pretty clear to me though, I'm pretty sure the Unknown <-> naz argument isn't TvT, there's one scum in there for sure.
    Important to note is the fact that I'm sensing that blinkskater is trying to buddy naz pretty hard, he even stated it. I'm not sure if that's a scum call or a town call yet, but I don't like what they're doing.
    So, you are saying we should lynch one of them to confirm it? Which one in priority?

17. ISO #867

lol ok so i take it you can't provide any evidence of your own then.
    NEXT
    How does anyone Town-read you?

18. ISO #868
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    In my opinion, he said that because some role can be convert by mafia which is strong af, and there is only 8 towns. Without the SK, it's like a cult game when cult can also kill people ~~.I also think the SK role in this setting is to counter the overpowered mafia, without the SK, it's almost free win for mafia.There is a chance that the SK keep killing town and we will be totaly screwed, but there is a good chance that the SK actualy want to kill mafia.At least, that is how I am reading the settings, people who already did that game, what do you think about it?
    We don't know if there actually is such a role.

19. ISO #869
    Ganelon

So, you are saying we should lynch one of them to confirm it? Which one in priority?
    I would Lynch naz or aamirus today if we cannot agree on a naz or Unknown Lynch.

20. ISO #870

Fine I was wrong here, I didn't think there was any information to look for D1 because there really shouldn't be (mod playing standpoint), but I guess the meta of FM demands that people post and essentially give away info about themselves. There was certainly a lot of interesting things going on so far in this day
    quick sum, what interesting things stood out to you the most?
    pull a quote or two if you need to.
    you have the lowest post count of anyone here, so you got a lot of explaining to do, you and MM are tied for lynch at L-3
    and although i'm against a d1 lynch, scums have their votes out i'm sure

depends on the two afks that will be replaced.

blinkskater (1 [L-6]):
    Magoroth
    aamirus (4 [L-3]):
    Marshmallow Marshall, Fielzanks, naz, Unknown1234
    Marshmallow Marshall (4 [L-3]):
    blinkskater, rumox, aamirus, Lenneth

@aamirus

21. ISO #871

I would say it looks like 2 "teams" formed with Naz Fielz and MM being the one and Unknown Rumox Blink being the other.
    David and Lenneth seemed content to just stay neutral and not say much, PTB and Kippy have not spoken, and Mag kept saying blatantly wrong stuff about the roles for whatever reason and flip-flopping his votes.

MM and Blink are the two Citizen claims. Of course nobody who is actually citizen would want to claim that (only helping evils choose good targets tonight) so I think it is safe to say that neither one is actually a citizen. What, then, is the motivation behind their claims? For MM it seemed like it was just out of desperation with all the pressure on him. I still stand by a scum read for him.
    For Blink it seemed very out-of-the-blue. That and his overall passiveness makes him a little scummy for me as well.

Naz got super defensive and angry which made it look like she is scummy and rumox is good; however, I think that their history (I think 1 accuses the other of gamethrowing the last FM?) may be muddying up this whole game. In other words, all the reads could be getting screwed up because of their anger for each other outside of the game.

Unknown has seemed pretty townie. Not really gone after anybody and patiently probed around. I would say the same about Mag.

David's defense of being too new to say anything seems pretty faulty. Here I am saying plenty. He was also repeatedly told things he could say and ultimately kept skirting around the issue.

Lenneth has said very little of substance. No real read.

Fielz's big "strategy post" was a red flag for me. I felt that he was telling his mafia teammates exactly what he wanted them to do ahead of time. I will link it and highlight relevant part in a minute.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

22. ISO #872

As being one of the players in the last game, I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if he saw how well it worked for Voss last game, and decided to copy it. I find it hard to believe he wouldn’t have noticed that the role in the game though.

23. ISO #873

24. ISO #874

when someone confirms themselves as town in my eyes, I WILL BUDDY THEM. So anyone else who can do this for me WILL GET BUDDIED

25. ISO #875
    Ganelon

which role? the SK? there is one : Joseph staline
    No, the Sleeper.

26. ISO #876
    Ganelon

Wait wtf @blinkskater and @marshmallow why the fuck did you claim THIS early?

27. ISO #877

Why are people the idea that I haven’t been pushing anyone as well as Magoroth? Both of us have actually questioned everyone active in the game about their plays and why they’ve been acting certain ways, so the fact that i Just read aamirus’s post and they say I’m Town but haven’t done anything makes me believe it’s a scum faking other reads.

Vote stays for now.

28. ISO #878

I simply don't agree with you. Mafia will want SK gone town will be easy pickens, SK will want MAFIA gone, they are a teamed majority with a nightchat, and that's my opinion

29. ISO #879
    Ganelon

I cannot understand for the life of me why would you claim even citizen today.

30. ISO #880

31. ISO #881
    Ganelon

I simply don't agree with you. Mafia will want SK gone town will be easy pickens, SK will want MAFIA gone, they are a teamed majority with a nightchat, and that's my opinion
    As Mafia, I would not kill SK in this setup this early on -> he is still useful for them... for a while. I'd probably not kill a mafia on n1 because shit could get ugly real fast, but I'd kill mafia n2.

32. ISO #882

I would say it looks like 2 "teams" formed with Naz Fielz and MM being the one and Unknown Rumox Blink being the other.
    David and Lenneth seemed content to just stay neutral and not say much, PTB and Kippy have not spoken, and Mag kept saying blatantly wrong stuff about the roles for whatever reason and flip-flopping his votes.

MM and Blink are the two Citizen claims. Of course nobody who is actually citizen would want to claim that (only helping evils choose good targets tonight) so I think it is safe to say that neither one is actually a citizen. What, then, is the motivation behind their claims? For MM it seemed like it was just out of desperation with all the pressure on him. I still stand by a scum read for him.
    For Blink it seemed very out-of-the-blue. That and his overall passiveness makes him a little scummy for me as well.

Naz got super defensive and angry which made it look like she is scummy and rumox is good; however, I think that their history (I think 1 accuses the other of gamethrowing the last FM?) may be muddying up this whole game. In other words, all the reads could be getting screwed up because of their anger for each other outside of the game.

Unknown has seemed pretty townie. Not really gone after anybody and patiently probed around. I would say the same about Mag.

David's defense of being too new to say anything seems pretty faulty. Here I am saying plenty. He was also repeatedly told things he could say and ultimately kept skirting around the issue.

Fielz's big "strategy post" was a red flag for me. I felt that he was telling his mafia teammates exactly what he wanted them to do ahead of time. I will link it and highlight relevant part in a minute.
    Not a big fan of this post for several reason:

1.) the comment on me (as stated before). I don’t see how I can be Town but have done nothing useful. That sounds like a neutral.

He brings up discussion about citizen claims and people’s claims in general. Only scum would want to focus on trying to figure out which claims aren’t citizens and which ones are fake (he says both citizen claims are fake, scum comment to point out).

Also says that David hasn’t been doing much, but before he had to leave he did get into scum-hunting and was providing substance. I have not seen much from you other than this post.

Naz/rumox point does not make sense to me. The team comment also does not make sense, as blinkskater is suspicious of me and I am suspicious of him. I also fail to see the point in making teams because it sounds like you don’t scum-read them as teams.

33. ISO #883

In my opinion, he said that because some role can be convert by mafia which is strong af, and there is only 8 towns.
    Without the SK, it's like a cult game when cult can also kill people ~~.
    I also think the SK role in this setting is to counter the overpowered mafia, without the SK, it's almost free win for mafia.
    There is a chance that the SK keep killing town and we will be totaly screwed, but there is a good chance that the SK actualy want to kill mafia.
    At least, that is how I am reading the settings, people who already did that game, what do you think about it?
    ayy common sense earns you townpoints in my eyes well done m8

34. ISO #884

I need a break. I’ll be back at some point, but ping me and I’ll see it faster.

35. ISO #885

short iso on unknown

Spoiler : im going to dinner now bye :
    let’s start with one of his very first posts:
    Revealing roles Is bad in this setup. There are only four citizens, so giving them people to shoot at that aren’t citizens gives them more room to work with.
    wow, so when rumox reveals as the worst TPR for town (the one that can be converted to Mafioso), he defends him instead of questioning it. shook.

his very first post is a fake vote on Mag:
    *sneezes*

-vote Magoroth
    and then he buddies him:
    Magaroth has given me Town vibes from the start of the game, the main person that has stood out to me so far as someone who is actually trying to solve the game (despite a lot of his posts coming from early on in the day start). The game leading act seems less self interested than team dependent, which makes me more convinced that he may not be scum.

Fielzanks is also someone who has given me Town feelings, based on the fact that he has been trying to develop logical answers as to setup information, and discussing different theories. While this may not seem that townie when you focus in on it, I would not expect someone who is less experienced in this game to engage in this specific type of discussion.

blinkskater is also a town-read to me, but a lot of that is based on his citizen claim. Despite the citizen claims being a distraction from discussion, I find it difficult to imagine the scum hard claiming a citizen as their first roleclaim.

David is also giving me a neutral vibe, but its way to early to have a solid neutral read. The on the surface friendliness has been giving me a neutral read.
    also he buddies rumox right after:
    This is the vote that has left me with a scum read on him. I really don’t see the scum motivation behind the claim, and seems more like a opportunistic push on an unusual claim.
    i think “him” was supposed to be me, but it’s confusing. but this is where his tunneling on me begins.
    After reading this post again more closely, it has actually backed up my original thought of rumox being Town. Saying that voting him today would be scummy is stretching the line as beneficial to town, but it makes even less sense as a play as scum.
    For the people that STILL find rumox scummy based on his role claim, there are many good reasons why this claim is as effective, or even more effective than citizen claims.

1.) If hes citizen, he’s claiming a TPR to gain attention.

2.) If hes sleeper agent, he’s playing too dumb to actually be a sleeper agent, right? (Possibly, who knows).

3.) If hes TPR, he makes himself less of a target by, ironically, making himself a target.

So let’s pretend rumox is scum for a second,

4.) He claims sleeper agent because.... (Because what? There’s no good reason to do it because it puts himself in the worst position of either having to confirm himself, or the town having extreme doubt on him the entire game. So no, this claim is not scummy and in any case it’s actually better than a citizen claim, because it showed he was able to take more risk of claiming a PR role than the citizens, which is more common for scum to claim than town themselves (MM specifically, but also blinkskater (seems more Town than scum though), and David, who I can’t give much of an answer on as of yet).

I’m not saying I think claimin citizen makes you scum, I think it depends how it’s done. The desperate way MM did it seems scummy, where as blinkskater did it so randomly that it doesn’t make sense as a scum play (perhaps more null than town regardless).

Meanwhile, naz notices suspicion building on her and had commented on her vote, but it feels so unjustified. Atleast Fielzanks gave some explanation to it, whether it makes sense. MM also commented on people suspecting them, but the answers were vague and seems more like a scum player trying to wait for attention to get off them to start back up. Not convinced on either of these two.

Please read this, as it honestly makes so much sense that rumox is Town. If you are going to disagree and still scum-read rumox, explain why this logic makes no sense.
    @naz based on your last post, you seem to think that sleeper agent is a citizen, where as the role itself has the potential in multiple ways to confirm itself. So don’t know why scum would claim that when there is a chance that the information they would “fake” could be easily wrong.

Secondly, that’s fine that you’re emotional, I would consider myself as an emotional person as well, but that hardly excuses you from backing up what you say. If you don’t have reason for voting someone, then don’t do it. If you do, then don’t say you don’t and just answer.

also LOL the golden nugget
    Hey naz, why are you voting rumox?
    UH HEY NAZ, EXPLAIN UR VOTE TO ME, DUR, AND THEN LET ME MAKE FUN OF U ALL GAME FOR SAYING U WERE VOTING FOR AN EXPLANATION

anyway, I would suggest a mafia team of
    Mag + Unk + Rumox
    but i doubt they'd be that bad and obvious
    mag is just sheepish, unknown doesn't know what he got himself into, and rumox made a bad bad move claiming that role.

36. ISO #886

As being one of the players in the last game, I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if he saw how well it worked for Voss last game, and decided to copy it. I find it hard to believe he wouldn’t have noticed that the role in the game though.
    i don't really pay attention at the start of the game and i knew castro was not in the game

37. ISO #887
    Ganelon

I think I'm off as well, sorry folks. Think any further on this and my brain will be in flames.

I would in normal circumstances apologise (in the event that they would be town) to naz and blinkskater but you're both too cancerous for me this game.

38. ISO #888

As Mafia, I would not kill SK in this setup this early on -> he is still useful for them... for a while. I'd probably not kill a mafia on n1 because shit could get ugly real fast, but I'd kill mafia n2.
    do me a favor and just read my first 10-20 posts again

39. ISO #889

right, because SK knows ALL the roles...

40. ISO #890
    Ganelon

short iso on unknown

wow, so when rumox reveals as the worst TPR for town (the one that can be converted to Mafioso), he defends him instead of questioning it. shook.

and then he buddies him:

i think “him” was supposed to be me, but it’s confusing. but this is where his tunneling on me begins.

UH HEY NAZ, EXPLAIN UR VOTE TO ME, DUR, AND THEN LET ME MAKE FUN OF U ALL GAME FOR SAYING U WERE VOTING FOR AN EXPLANATION

Mag + Unk + Rumox
    mag is just sheepish, unknown doesn't know what he got himself into, and rumox made a bad bad move claiming that role.
    didn't you want to Lynch us previously lol? who else do you suggest? it could be only aamirus/lenneth/the rest of the guys if that were the case, and I think that if ALL parties on the side of this argument are town... ya. I won't even bother. but it is a possibility, nonetheless.

41. ISO #891

You don't really have formed independent opinions however, looking forward to see you post more

42. ISO #892
    Ganelon

Wow naz I believe you're town but that's not a good thing lol, you're a horrible player. Nice job for convincing me of this.

43. ISO #893

Why are people the idea that I haven’t been pushing anyone as well as Magoroth? Both of us have actually questioned everyone active in the game about their plays and why they’ve been acting certain ways, so the fact that i Just read aamirus’s post and they say I’m Town but haven’t done anything makes me believe it’s a scum faking other reads.

Vote stays for now.
    I didn't say you did nothing, you're interpreting that wrong. I meant you haven't gotten super focused on anybody in particular but instead have probed everyone in the game. Like I think you misunderstood me, "Both of us have actually questioned everyone active in the game about their plays and why they’ve been acting certain ways" this is why I was saying u were both townie
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

44. ISO #894

short iso on unknown

and then he buddies him:

Mag + Unk + Rumox
    all are scumish reads for me, does that mean MM IS ACTUALLY SK?
    also well done naz i agree with you wholeheartedly here and would probally go two weeks without sex if u flipped scum

45. ISO #895

didn't you want to Lynch us previously lol? who else do you suggest? it could be only aamirus/lenneth/the rest of the guys if that were the case, and I think that if ALL parties on the side of this argument are town... ya. I won't even bother. but it is a possibility, nonetheless.
    dude i don't know there are two people with ZERO posts. thats why i'm not in for a lynch today, afks are The True Cancer

Wow naz I believe you're town but that's not a good thing lol, you're a horrible player. Nice job for convincing me of this.
    you believe i'm town but that's not a good thing, scum slip much?
    also you are Objectively The Worst Player Ever so go fuck yourself for trying to insult me
    go away now bye lol

46. ISO #896

47. ISO #897

dude i don't know there are two people with ZERO posts. thats why i'm not in for a lynch today, afks are The True Cancer

you believe i'm town but that's not a good thing, scum slip much?
    also you are Objectively The Worst Player Ever so go fuck yourself for trying to insult me
    go away now bye lol
    One day I will pressure you myself. But in the meantime, letting others do the work and laughing my ass off at every snarky comment you throw at them lights me up haha

48. ISO #898
    Ganelon

i would like to see a nice colorfull list of reads from you
    So too would I

-vote Fielzanks

49. ISO #899

50. ISO #900

dude when naz is town she's a really good player, she has her own way of handling things, and her reads are usually pretty good, her ISO's are spot on