Results 1,001 to 1,050 of 2779

Thread: S-FM The Thing

1. ISO #1001

2. ISO #1002

3. ISO #1003

4. ISO #1004

Re: S-FM The Thing

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    You know what, Bodyguards dont guard me. If im converted that would be a horrible decision since I will most likely be suiciding tomorrow as station commander. also for u NK, no point attacking me since I'll probably be dead D2 by my own hands.
    Id probally be playing like you right now if i were citizen

5. ISO #1005

You know what, Bodyguards dont guard me. If im converted that would be a horrible decision since I will most likely be suiciding tomorrow as station commander. also for u NK, no point attacking me since I'll probably be dead D2 by my own hands.
    Like hell im guarding you. Im gonna save blink from that pesky thing
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

6. ISO #1006

7. ISO #1007

8. ISO #1008

he would also be saying he wanted thing to convert him.
    True that.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

9. ISO #1009

10. ISO #1010

Oh btw... I just got attacked IRL by 4 squirrels XD staying here till EoD, guys.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

11. ISO #1011

12. ISO #1012

fuck it, with 50 posts hybrid wont be replaced; He will not catch up on this game.

-vote hybrid

@Hybrid get in here and talk. doing this 50 posts first hour or 2 of the game then vanishing the rest of the day is just annoying to play with. fits ur scum and town metas. We all know you are not going to catch up on reading this game. You will just start fresh day 2 and start asking what happened.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

13. ISO #1013

14. ISO #1014

15. ISO #1015

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    No... I didn't say that >>

Also, please don't die N1 And be Town.
    That is not my decision sadly... scv cough cough

16. ISO #1016

17. ISO #1017

fuck it, with 50 posts hybrid wont be replaced; He will not catch up on this game.

-vote hybrid

@Hybrid get in here and talk. doing this 50 posts first hour or 2 of the game then vanishing the rest of the day is just annoying to play with. fits ur scum and town metas. We all know you are not going to catch up on reading this game. You will just start fresh day 2 and start asking what happened.
    He was not busy IRL, don't buy that if he says that. I saw him play coop. And I can say it because I'm 99% sure he won't read that before pulling he was busy IRL.

18. ISO #1018

aight, dutes or hybrid im fine with either
    UGH. @Magoroth any chance @Hybrid gets replaced?

19. ISO #1019

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    He was not busy IRL, don't buy that if he says that. I saw him play coop. And I can say it because I'm 99% sure he won't read that before pulling he was busy IRL.
    hes been on all day lol and the thing is, efe was home sick from school today as well, so so has efe.

20. ISO #1020

21. ISO #1021

22. ISO #1022

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    The fact they didnt even drop a line hybrid I expect that from but it's really really weird coming from effy
    ayy it is. he hasnt called us idiots yet =( I am starting to feel smart and get a sense of self worth......

@Efekannn02 you need to stop it before I become comfortable!

23. ISO #1023

Well, Blink either finally broke the 'i give my word' meta (which really does need to be broken) or not. But he has not lied once yet when he has given his word on that, so I am inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt on it. SCV.......ffs scv just scum. scum scum lol I think he is trying to do a play which is just...failing miserably and instead of changing it and adapting with it he is just going to continue running with it lol

Efe is usually here lording over us telling us we are idiots, he is the great potato, and the thing needs to convert him. he is doing none of that......
    If blink really pulled his i give the word meta as town, I will summon Arsonist and Efekann to go annoy him with skwirl alliances forever... also yeah efe is getting quite susp atm, I feel like he was townread by some so he vanished to keep that read. I'm ok with an Scv lynch, because it gives us info to work with if he's town, and if he's scum well lol he's scum

24. ISO #1024

hes been on all day lol and the thing is, efe was home sick from school today as well, so so has efe.
    Oh really????
    -vote Efekannn02
    apparently you guys ain't lynching blink, even if that's retarded...

25. ISO #1025

@Magoroth if you were in my position, who would you vote? and can you verify who the scum is so we can lynch them correctly?
    Lol :P

26. ISO #1026

If blink really pulled his i give the word meta as town, I will summon Arsonist and Efekann to go annoy him with skwirl alliances forever... also yeah efe is getting quite susp atm, I feel like he was townread by some so he vanished to keep that read. I'm ok with an Scv lynch, because it gives us info to work with if he's town, and if he's scum well lol he's scum
    first scum points of the game on you there...

Usually you would back that, but it seems to be really annoying you that he pulled that this time (which aye that meta is kinda cheap, but if he is scum it can be heavily exploited). He may be scum still, not ruling that out - but giving him the benefit of the doubt on D1 for it.

27. ISO #1027

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    You realise why I want you lynched? Seriously scv why are you doing this. If you're legit like this you can count on dying tonight.
    WOOT??? @Gyrlander did you just claim NK...

28. ISO #1028

29. ISO #1029

first scum points of the game on you there...

Usually you would back that, but it seems to be really annoying you that he pulled that this time (which aye that meta is kinda cheap, but if he is scum it can be heavily exploited). He may be scum still, not ruling that out - but giving him the benefit of the doubt on D1 for it.
    Well. I think that strategy is dishonorable, and I think SOMEONE said it was over... so now I see it back. And I tend not to buy it ^^ it just makes me angry to see it come back

30. ISO #1030

Well. I think that strategy is dishonorable, and I think SOMEONE said it was over... so now I see it back. And I tend not to buy it ^^ it just makes me angry to see it come back
    Swearing on my kids is something i said i wouldnt do so you are wrong again

31. ISO #1031

well, I think its kinda backwards. I think town is scum in this and the thing is just here to help clean it up and establish new order. The survivalist shares a similar goal, he just doesn't get along with others. I'm sure he's a good guy though.
    Just bookmarking this post in case distorted gets pushed... #963

32. ISO #1032

33. ISO #1033

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    Soooooo. what do you guys think we should do? I believe its beneficial to vote Blinkskater and get him out. We need to come up with a lynch or The Thing is just going to get stronger. He might even try to convert me if we dont do anything. Right now were pretty much divided. We need to come together in complete unity to beat this Thing. Or else he will just pick us off one by one. So we need a lynch
    I think the same. But apparently noone is willing to lynch blink... I AM VOTING BLINK BACK. PLEASE VOTE HIM. 1 HOUR TO EOD.
    -vote blinkskater

34. ISO #1034

35. ISO #1035

right now scums can sit back and WIFOM because there is really no fear of being lynched.
    The only players we're able to get near L-1 are AFKs and inactives. It's not great, since there are no allegiancies.

36. ISO #1036

37. ISO #1037

38. ISO #1038

39. ISO #1039

COMMON PEOPLE LET'S START AND GET INFO OFF PEOPLE
    Lol I can't believe I say that but... LET'S GO TOWN, TIME TO SHEEP! XD

40. ISO #1040

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    @Hybrid will be replaced, dont waste the lynch. Only scum would want to lynch hybrid
    I think the same. Let hybrid get replaced. There's already a reserve ready (Firebringer) anyway.

41. ISO #1041

42. ISO #1042

43. ISO #1043

44. ISO #1044

45. ISO #1045

46. ISO #1046

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    We need to get MM to vote up Gyrlander also. Dont forget about him. Whenever he comes back we need to remind him to change his vote.
    Mhmmm I trust gyrlander for today at least.

47. ISO #1047

48. ISO #1048

49. ISO #1049

50. ISO #1050

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.