S-FM 241: Fableblood III - The Return of Haloden - Page 23
Register

User Tag List

Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,150 of 1638
  1. ISO #1101

Re: S-FM Fableblood III - The Return of Haloden

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I'm going to be afk for most of the today and potentially a lot of the night and tomorrow morning. I will have my phone and be able to check in ect ect and keep up on the reading throughout the day. At around midnight (PT, 10 hours left on the day 3 clock) im going to pop on and either vote Efekannn or Whad dependong on who has 3 votes so a random towny is not lynched since many of us cannot guarantee being on for EoD tomorrow morning.

If efekannn has 3 votes, that will be the priority vote because I do want to hear Whad out. The only way that will happen is if Whad votes efekannn (which is still extremely strange the resistance on that) or SCV changes his vote later. If efekannn still only has 2 votes, but Whad has 3 the vote will be on Whad.
    Something big would have to happen for me to change my vote. I believe this order is the correct order, Whad then efe.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

2. ISO #1102

Quote Originally Posted by Whad View Post
    I am definitely coming around to that possibility because he hasn't been very present. Sometimes the scum just lurk their way away. I guess part of me finds it more exciting if the scum players would be doing crazy conspiracy theory level gambits to communicate with each other and to outplay us to win instead of just taking the cheap easy road of trying to lurk to victory.
    Hm, efe will be lynched after you no worries about that.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

3. ISO #1103

4. ISO #1104

5. ISO #1105

6. ISO #1106

7. ISO #1107

8. ISO #1108

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Also I assume your drinking knowing you distorted, in fact we both are. Lets wait for EoD agreed?
    Havnt started yet =P, been moving some things. But yeah at around midnight my time tonight (9ish or so hours left on day), whoever has 3 votes (whad,efek). If it is tied, efekannn.

I would prefer efekannn just due to this exact reason:
    But I dont mind waiting for more info from whad, if he/she is follower then maybe we can get idea of who is amsldjmasdjkhasodjhsa

9. ISO #1109

10. ISO #1110

The reason for the tonight timeframe, is because there is a high potential for late nights, people sleeping in and already 2-3 people have confirmed that they wont be able to do anything until tomorrow evening and monday. and since 9 hours difference, 7-8 of that would be spent sleeping, it really only drains an hour or 2 of talk time if everyone got on tomorrow when they got up (which already seems confirmed not to happen)

11. ISO #1111

The reason for the tonight timeframe, is because there is a high potential for late nights, people sleeping in and already 2-3 people have confirmed that they wont be able to do anything until tomorrow evening and monday. and since 9 hours difference, 7-8 of that would be spent sleeping, it really only drains an hour or 2 of talk time if everyone got on tomorrow when they got up (which already seems confirmed not to happen)
    Hm good point, so lynch is best done tonight then

12. ISO #1112

Whad will be lynched distorted. It seems inevitable.
    It is evitable. However, his lynch brings critical information about who's scum, and, in the even he is scum, eliminates a town spot in the Whad/Scv/Efekannn/Blinkskater pool, leaving a 66.666666...% chance to lynch a scum, even by randoming. As Furion Stormrage said: "Now our victory is ensured."
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

13. ISO #1113

Something big would have to happen for me to change my vote. I believe this order is the correct order, Whad then efe.
    I do too.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

14. ISO #1114

Distorted and I have the hammer. @Distorted , do you want to hammer yourself, or want me to hammer once you might be gone, or wait for tomorrow? I'm not sure about your opinion about this, maybe it's because I suck at english, but I can't see it in your posts...

15. ISO #1115

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    It is evitable. However, his lynch brings critical information about who's scum, and, in the even he is scum, eliminates a town spot in the Whad/Scv/Efekannn/Blinkskater pool, leaving a 66.666666...% chance to lynch a scum, even by randoming. As Furion Stormrage said: "Now our victory is ensured."
    Your in that pool too buddy

16. ISO #1116

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Distorted and I have the hammer. @Distorted , do you want to hammer yourself, or want me to hammer once you might be gone, or wait for tomorrow? I'm not sure about your opinion about this, maybe it's because I suck at english, but I can't see it in your posts...
    I am still honestly hoping for an efe lynch first. I believe a Whad lynch first is the quickest way to end the game, but I feel an efe lynch first is the smartest. I am curious about what Whad will come up with, and Unknown stuck up for Whad; so i'm definitely taking that into considering due to he is not going to be here till Monday really to go into more depth about that.

But if @Whad does NOT vote efekannn by tonight, and no1 changes the vote to efekannn then yeah, we hit Whad.

-@marshmallow marshall if the timer goes BELOW 10 hours, do it whenever. But i should be doing it around 13 hours or so left (just double checked with the clock).

I mean at this point the only reason behind delaying is to get us as close to sunday evening/monday as we can so everyone is back in this.

As SCV, and I have both pointed out, from how detailed Whad is with her posts, it will be nice to be able to get a good thorough defense, because if Whad is a follower (or by the off chance town), then that defense could become INCREDIBLY valuable.

17. ISO #1117

I am still honestly hoping for an efe lynch first. I believe a Whad lynch first is the quickest way to end the game, but I feel an efe lynch first is the smartest. I am curious about what Whad will come up with, and Unknown stuck up for Whad; so i'm definitely taking that into considering due to he is not going to be here till Monday really to go into more depth about that.

But if @Whad does NOT vote efekannn by tonight, and no1 changes the vote to efekannn then yeah, we hit Whad.

-@marshmallow marshall if the timer goes BELOW 10 hours, do it whenever. But i should be doing it around 13 hours or so left (just double checked with the clock).

I mean at this point the only reason behind delaying is to get us as close to sunday evening/monday as we can so everyone is back in this.

As SCV, and I have both pointed out, from how detailed Whad is with her posts, it will be nice to be able to get a good thorough defense, because if Whad is a follower (or by the off chance town), then that defense could become INCREDIBLY valuable.
    Thats a curious contradiction. You believe we will find scum faster lynching Whad but want to lynch efe instead?

18. ISO #1118

19. ISO #1119

Thats a curious contradiction. You believe we will find scum faster lynching Whad but want to lynch efe instead?
    I'm fine with either, the preference though is efe. But as was said, if nobody changes the vote, Whad it is. just due to; Whad can potentially give us information, Efekannn will not. and that is POTENTIALLY give us, not guaranteed.

20. ISO #1120

Yeah ok. I just wanted to make sure, so I don't mishammer or misnothammer.

21. ISO #1121

Your in that pool too buddy
    If we want to find the follower first, then yes I am in too.

22. ISO #1122

23. ISO #1123

Because if on the off chance Whad does flip town, right now there are 2-3 people not willing to vote efekannn. Just could really complicate the situation.
    Fair point, I hadnt thought of how hard it will be to to lynch tmrw.

24. ISO #1124

Fair point, I hadnt thought of how hard it will be to to lynch tmrw.
    But mm and me both are up for lynching efe tmrw so we will have votes. That is of course if none of us are follower that is just playing for a delay

25. ISO #1125

But mm and me both are up for lynching efe tmrw so we will have votes. That is of course if none of us are follower that is just playing for a delay
    Yeah, I see both getting lynched in either scenario; but Whad has potential to give info, efe does not. That is why im thinking efe first because that (if it doenst end the game) gives Whad time for some more text to analyze.

26. ISO #1126

Yeah, I see both getting lynched in either scenario; but Whad has potential to give info, efe does not. That is why im thinking efe first because that (if it doenst end the game) gives Whad time for some more text to analyze.
    Hm, Fine. whad is next though.

-vote Efekannn02

27. ISO #1127

So Distorted has the hammer now. You can't think I'll be here to emergency hammer if you go ;)

28. ISO #1128

29. ISO #1129

30. ISO #1130

31. ISO #1131

32. ISO #1132

Yeah, are u wanting it right now though? I was trying to delay time so as little happens as possible while ppl are gone.
    Nothing else is going to happen. You said you'd hammer tonight right? Lets move this game on

33. ISO #1133

34. ISO #1134

35. ISO #1135

Fableblood III: The Return of Haloden

Day Three End
    Efekannn02 was lynched, his role was Haloden Follower

Quick links
    Setup
    Day One
    Day Two
    Day Three
    Day Four
    Day Five
    Game End

Player Status Role
    @SCVMurderer Alive
    @Efekannn02 Dead Haloden Follower
    @Hybrid Dead Armadyus Follower
    @RLVG Dead Haloden Follower
    @Blinkskater Alive
    @Whad Alive
    @Distorted Alive
    @Marshmallow Marshall Alive
    @Unknown Alive

4 votes to hammer.
    Day 4 ends in

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Last edited by Iced_Monopoly; December 5th, 2017 at 03:56 PM.

Monopoly of the Iced variety

36. ISO #1136

37. ISO #1137

38. ISO #1138

39. ISO #1139

40. ISO #1140

41. ISO #1141

42. ISO #1142

Something I was just thinking of, since efe flipped town; then Whad is most likely Armadillo. BUT if Whad flips follower then that leads to an interesting concept. Whad being a follower leaves 3 conclusions:

-The Armadillo did not know/think Whad was a follower
    -The Armadillo bussed Whad to gain credibility
    -The Armadillo is unKnown (because everyone else has made it clear they are willing to lynch him), this here shows me that Whad is Armadillo.

These scenarios are ONLY if Whad flips follower.

So Whad being a follower does not make any sense too me, but still there is that possibility.

Now, Whad being the Armadillo, it makes sense then for unKnown to be the follower, since he offered a strong case to give Whad more time.

But either way, this still puts town in a great spot regardless of the outcome.

-Whad pressured blink and MM, so I do not see them being armadillo if Whad is follower (as MM said at this point he can pretty much only be a follower if he is evil, so that rules him out)

43. ISO #1143

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Not a safe move Whad was the clear lynch... You explained tgat better than anyone in your posts dist..
    Whad was the clear lynch, but what if he flipped town? We had both SCV, and you that did not want to vote efekannn, leading to either HAVING to lynch efekannn or efekannn becomes the deciding tie breaker vote. I don't think 1 person would be comfortable with that lol. and efekannn himself would have still been in question. Just felt that it would have been a complex scenario that unfolded there IF Whad flipped town (hell, even follower would cause some confusion then between efe and unK)

44. ISO #1144

45. ISO #1145

46. ISO #1146

47. ISO #1147

Distorted I dont like you pushed this efe vote so hard but lets lynch whad next then.

-vote whad
    I really want to hear Whad out, nobody else here does? I just have an odd sense about doing it this fast when Whad can potentially provide some useful info

48. ISO #1148

49. ISO #1149

50. ISO #1150