S-FM 247 Black Flag Nightless ll - Page 22
Register

User Tag List

Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,100 of 1743
  1. ISO #1051

Re: S-FM Black Flag Nightless ll

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    he continuously refers to it as "a trap" because he knows how fking petty saying what it actually is is.
    what does that even mean lol
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #1052

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    what does that even mean lol
    You tell me lol you are the 1 who keeps saying "i fell into your trap" that is why you scum read me. over the last 20 pages that is all you have been able to say for your reasonings of me being scum.

Your "trap" was you pointing out that efekannn said "he is against" everyone or some shit and i commented on that being odd wording. You have been using that the entire time to keep a scum paint on me.

I never pushed it or read into it, but you keep using that AS YOUR ONLY EVIDENCE - and u keep refering to it as "a trap" i fell into.

3. ISO #1053

I was waiting for this question; +999 townpoints.

For the thing about "playing with/playing against", he said "good catch", I say "you fell in the trap". For the LETS LYNCH AFKS! Best scapegoats ever, 3 hours in the game. When I say no, he then reads me as scum and puts me in a lynch pool with Soviet and Arsonist, the AFKs of that time. Which I called the "mass painting ceremony". Plus, he called on a few fake meta things I don't exactly remember, but they were fake or twisted
    Here are more reasons, Distorted the liar.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #1054

Quote Originally Posted by Blinkykannn07 View Post
    @Distorted because I love you I'm going to give you ONE chance right here right now to convince me you are town, you can't say anything about MM, Arsonist, Soviet. GO
    100% town, not going to pull cheap promises ect out because I do feel thats dirty. But I can guarantee you I am town. Shit im throwing myself out for first lynch and not backing down because I believe in my theory. When do i usually get frustrated in mod games? when town is being an idiot and not voting the obvious scum =P this is the exact same situation - baited a who would lynch who and dedicated to seeing it through.

If you do not believe me - pull the trigger keep ur vote on me and I urge everyone else to do the same because from how this unfolded, I dont think I can shake the scumread I have.

If I was scum this would be the dumbest way for me to try and play it on a completely blind, no night setup lol. So easy to sit back and just twist words - im taking 100% offense immediately to get shit going.

5. ISO #1055

Here are more reasons, Distorted the liar.
    oh no you werent in the lynch pool immediately, that happened over you refusing to discuss the options on it and then defending soviet and niether of u responding to my questions on it. caused a huge "wtf" since you always are some1 to respond in logical ways.

6. ISO #1056

7. ISO #1057

100% town, not going to pull cheap promises ect out because I do feel thats dirty. But I can guarantee you I am town. Shit im throwing myself out for first lynch and not backing down because I believe in my theory. When do i usually get frustrated in mod games? when town is being an idiot and not voting the obvious scum =P this is the exact same situation - baited a who would lynch who and dedicated to seeing it through.

If you do not believe me - pull the trigger keep ur vote on me and I urge everyone else to do the same because from how this unfolded, I dont think I can shake the scumread I have.

If I was scum this would be the dumbest way for me to try and play it on a completely blind, no night setup lol. So easy to sit back and just twist words - im taking 100% offense immediately to get shit going.
    hmmm I will take this into consideration, but would have liked an expensive promise instead

8. ISO #1058

9. ISO #1059

10. ISO #1060

11. ISO #1061

12. ISO #1062

13. ISO #1063

14. ISO #1064

15. ISO #1065

16. ISO #1066

17. ISO #1067

18. ISO #1068

19. ISO #1069

20. ISO #1070

21. ISO #1071

22. ISO #1072

23. ISO #1073

24. ISO #1074

25. ISO #1075

26. ISO #1076

27. ISO #1077

28. ISO #1078

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    TO THE GULAG WITH YE!
    Rat, you pick me scv and arsonist as your 3 scummiest. Other than Marluxion, we are the 3 who have posted the least. I don't think that's surprising.

You don't really give good reasons... there's a pretty clear Distorted/MM split going on. So you think that Distorted (town) is trying to lynch 2 scum (me and arsonist) and then MM (town) is defending us, all the while scv (scum) doesn't say anything? Idk if that series of events make sense.

TL;DR your reads are shit

29. ISO #1079

30. ISO #1080

31. ISO #1081

32. ISO #1082

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet_Love View Post
    Rat, you pick me scv and arsonist as your 3 scummiest. Other than Marluxion, we are the 3 who have posted the least. I don't think that's surprising.

You don't really give good reasons... there's a pretty clear Distorted/MM split going on. So you think that Distorted (town) is trying to lynch 2 scum (me and arsonist) and then MM (town) is defending us, all the while scv (scum) doesn't say anything? Idk if that series of events make sense.

TL;DR your reads are shit
    I don't think my opinion on Scv is going to change soon. If I could get him lynched, I would. But no one is going for it.

You... ohhhhh you... You want to help the scum. You want to tell them, "lie low, we won't bother you. Don't post much and you'll be safe." Nah bro, I ain't playing that shit. And it doesn't escape me that one of the players with the least amount of posts is none other than yourself. If it were Distorted or MM pushing for this policy style lynch, I might think differently. But it seems to me you're covering your own ass.

Arsonist has said not shit that's been helpful as far as I can tell. I don't even remember who Marluxion is. MM would be in the scum section right about now except there are only so many slots and I feel better about him than say, you or Scv (who are the two with the most suspicion slot security)

33. ISO #1083

34. ISO #1084

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    I don't think my opinion on Scv is going to change soon. If I could get him lynched, I would. But no one is going for it.

You... ohhhhh you... You want to help the scum. You want to tell them, "lie low, we won't bother you. Don't post much and you'll be safe." Nah bro, I ain't playing that shit. And it doesn't escape me that one of the players with the least amount of posts is none other than yourself. If it were Distorted or MM pushing for this policy style lynch, I might think differently. But it seems to me you're covering your own ass.

Arsonist has said not shit that's been helpful as far as I can tell. I don't even remember who Marluxion is. MM would be in the scum section right about now except there are only so many slots and I feel better about him than say, you or Scv (who are the two with the most suspicion slot security)
    hmm, in a lot of the games I've played in the "BIG SPLITS" persay were usually town VS town, while the scum lay low

35. ISO #1085

Post #551 by Arsonist @Blinkykannn07 @Marshmallow Marshall #and 521
    those pages also are their interactions...Arsonist though I do not think will catch up or anything on this reading. If I feel that strongly on a MM arsonist thing I think arsonist would be the better loss over MM =\ constantly editing posts ect and just shit posting.

36. ISO #1086

37. ISO #1087

38. ISO #1088

39. ISO #1089

Oh, here's another thing you seem to be missing Soviet. I'm not necessarily painting Arsonist as scum in my reads list. It's a spectrum, the closer you are to the middle the more neutral I have to feel about you, the closer you are to the edges the more confident I feel at putting you in that category. Just because there's only 1 person with a grey name there doesn't mean he's the only one I'm looking at in a neutral way. You should look at his neighbors too.

40. ISO #1090

I would also like to state that i'm having a really hard time reading Rata, he definitly knows what he's doing and I'm trying to apply his "veteran" type of playstyle into some sort of conclusion but I can't come up with one, He seems very pro town, but I feel like there's something going on below the surface, he reminds me of RLVG a bit and that scared the fuck out of me lol

41. ISO #1091

I would also like to state that i'm having a really hard time reading Rata, he definitly knows what he's doing and I'm trying to apply his "veteran" type of playstyle into some sort of conclusion but I can't come up with one, He seems very pro town, but I feel like there's something going on below the surface, he reminds me of RLVG a bit and that scared the fuck out of me lol
    lol my "in the back of head" scums are Ozy and Rata - I have town reads on both of them but feel like they are scum (just due to some inner feeling)

42. ISO #1092

43. ISO #1093

44. ISO #1094

lol my "in the back of head" scums are Ozy and Rata - I have town reads on both of them but feel like they are scum (just due to some inner feeling)
    indeed ozy rubs me the wrong way also, but i feel he is town for the fact that he is one of the only ones to accuse me multiple times.

45. ISO #1095

46. ISO #1096

47. ISO #1097

48. ISO #1098

I think i need a break from this, i've been nonstop reading/posting for about 6 hours I don't think thats healthy I need to give my brain some WIFOM and rest i may post a few before I go to sleep IDK
    lol - yeah, after reading through a lot of the past interactions though I don't feel nearly as confident on a MM lynch due to that leaves waay too many options if he is town...I feel like if he is scum its game solved, but if he's town...I feel it will pretty much give no information lol

-unvote

I dunno ill think over wtf a bit after a longer break - dealing with comcast support, then staring at graphs, then coming back on here....not the best cycle for stress levels for today haha

49. ISO #1099

50. ISO #1100

lol - yeah, after reading through a lot of the past interactions though I don't feel nearly as confident on a MM lynch due to that leaves waay too many options if he is town...I feel like if he is scum its game solved, but if he's town...I feel it will pretty much give no information lol

-unvote

I dunno ill think over wtf a bit after a longer break - dealing with comcast support, then staring at graphs, then coming back on here....not the best cycle for stress levels for today haha
    Haha if he flips town we get you silly