S-FM 191: Decisions - Page 14
Register

User Tag List

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #651

Re: S-FM 191: Decisions

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Angel View Post
    what will happen if two players has the highest amount of votes (I mean equal and highest) at the end of they ? which get lynched?
    Lynch would be randomised in that scenario.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

2. ISO #652

3. ISO #653

when ?! I'm having trouble finding it
    I feel he does not have the confidence as Scum to get involved. So is relying on helz for finding analysis points.

I would also like to point that the player I pushed for has made very little progression.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

4. ISO #654

5. ISO #655

6. ISO #656

7. ISO #657

8. ISO #658

Night 1

AIVION has been lynched. He was a member of the Mafia.

Night ends in 24 hours

Setup

Players Roles
    BananaCucho
    Firebringer
    TheDarkestLight
    secondpassing
    Frozen Angel
    powerofdeath
    AIVION/ Helz
    SuperJack
    Excalibur
    Mafia
    Mafia

Chosen Town
    Chosen Town
    Town
    Town
    Town
    Town
    Town

Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.

9. ISO #659

Day 2

Frozen Angel was killed last night. She was a member of the Town.

Day ends in 48 hours

Setup

With 7 players alive, 4 votes to hammer.

Players Roles
    BananaCucho
    Firebringer
    TheDarkestLight
    secondpassing
    Frozen Angel
    powerofdeath
    AIVION/ Helz
    SuperJack
    Excalibur
    Mafia
    Mafia

Chosen Town
    Chosen Town
    Town
    Town
    Town
    Town
    Town

10. ISO #660

WOW!!

After that flip, FA was my top suspect. Did NOT see that kill coming.

Also, mafia is a FINM and it's hilarious. The fact that I'm still alive proves either A) I'm chosen and they're moronic for not choosing me for not chosen, or B) they didn't think it was smart to kill the one who found their partner and will eventually find them. Hilarious.

Given the flip, I'm looking at interactions/things happening around the time AIVION was having his conversation with me; who ignored AIVIONs scumminess? (This is why I WAS going to open with FA today). FA and Fire had a huge 1v1 at that time, which was a distraction, so Fire is suspect

POD ignored everything, said "still think Banana is scum". Suspect.

Excalibur still suspect for previously stated reasons.

People I'm unwilling to lynch today:

SP - when I was going at it with AIVION, SP was catching onto things I was
    TDL - I was leading train and TDL put AIVION even with me. Risky bussing if that was bussing

Everyone else a maybe.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

11. ISO #661

12. ISO #662

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    -vote Powerofdeath

Best pressure for today imo.
    Do you feel he's more scum after that flip, or the same level as yesterday?

If he's scum that means both scum pushed hard for my mislynch yesterday. Idk if that's the case. Then again POD isn't top tier player so it could be possible

13. ISO #663

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Do you feel he's more scum after that flip, or the same level as yesterday?

If he's scum that means both scum pushed hard for my mislynch yesterday. Idk if that's the case. Then again POD isn't top tier player so it could be possible
    I'm wanting to push the two surviving people from your wagon. I'm fine with either a PoD or Excalibur lynch. I'm 90% unwilling to vote anyone that was on the AIVION wagon, I just doubt that his partner was on it.

Care to join me?
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...

14. ISO #664

15. ISO #665

16. ISO #666

I think the situation that makes most sense in my head is 1 scum pushing me hard and the other wanting to stay off/looking for town cred

@Firebringer : Your fake scum read and vote and push on me was the fire briner effect. Thanks to that, I was able to pin down AIVION as voting for bad reasons and called him out for not answering why he "vote parked" me for L-1; given you completely ignored the other people voting me though obviously this wasn't the play you were looking for. Why did you ignore AIVIONs scumminess in that FA push?

17. ISO #667

I'm wanting to push the two surviving people from your wagon. I'm fine with either a PoD or Excalibur lynch. I'm 90% unwilling to vote anyone that was on the AIVION wagon, I just doubt that his partner was on it.

Care to join me?
    Fire can't really count for that. He hammered after FA stated intent to hammer. That could have been looking for a towncred situation like this where he wanted to be on the train after it was inevitable AIVION would be lynched

That 1v1 with FA when neither of them were going yo be lynched and I was the leading wagon was just a distraction I feel.

Quote Originally Posted by setup
    - If nobody has majority vote by the day end, the player with the most votes is lynched
    All scum needed was to leave me at L-2 with AIVION at L-3 and I'm lynched, and he tries to put votes as a distraction on FA. This is scummy

18. ISO #668

19. ISO #669

I think the situation that makes most sense in my head is 1 scum pushing me hard and the other wanting to stay off/looking for town cred

@Firebringer : Your fake scum read and vote and push on me was the fire briner effect. Thanks to that, I was able to pin down AIVION as voting for bad reasons and called him out for not answering why he "vote parked" me for L-1; given you completely ignored the other people voting me though obviously this wasn't the play you were looking for. Why did you ignore AIVIONs scumminess in that FA push?
    In this type of game I'm unsure if that is the case, I doubt anyone would really think to not push you and lay low. It just seems iffy, especially considering they hadn't had any communication up to that point if I'm correct?

Also, the only person that wasn't on either train is dead, and I sincerely doubt a Mafia lynched his partner.
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...

20. ISO #670

21. ISO #671

In this type of game I'm unsure if that is the case, I doubt anyone would really think to not push you and lay low. It just seems iffy, especially considering they hadn't had any communication up to that point if I'm correct?

Also, the only person that wasn't on either train is dead, and I sincerely doubt a Mafia lynched his partner.
    If Fire is mafia and he doesn't hammer there and let's FA hammer, today he's suspect for "not lynching AIVION"

I'm not taking him out of the equation, but you voting POD is fine as he's been playing scummy as well. Multiple pressure points are good as whoever had the most votes is lynched at the end of the day.

22. ISO #672

23. ISO #673

24. ISO #674

25. ISO #675

26. ISO #676

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Surely a mafia wouldn't vote for their own team so we can know that everyone who voted Aivion is Town. Then it must be Powerofdeath
    There is such a thing as bussing, which is voting your teammate for this exact reason.

It could be as simple as POD or you but you have to keep all options open.

27. ISO #677

28. ISO #678

I just feel like 2/3 people voting me at the end of the day being mafia seems too unlikely

I think 6 people voted me yesterday (just from memory) at one time or another. Fire, SP, POD, FA, Excalibur, AIVION

SJ stated intent to.hammer, and then said it was to get me to post a defense. I'll have to review this + his AIVION vote timing and when he said that he was suspicious of AIVION

29. ISO #679

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I thought we where here to play mafia. Instead Banana and Firebringer are having relationship issues. TDL thinks that "waiting for things to happen" is a legit tactic in this non-tpr game, along with defending the unreadable meme troll with frozen.
    AIVION seems to of rolled Scum and seen lurking and refuses to post without Helz telling him what to say [I'm all for Held helping AVION but I see helz in his posts and miss AIVION]

PoD seems to have played with L1 for townie gambit reasoning and SP has reacted as a town would to the pressure on him.

But it seems like opinion says that I should troll and that you are all happy playing like this.

So Yeh. I'm going full townie rage and I'm going to troll like shit. And I refuse to partake in any serious discussion until Excalibur either plays. Or gets lynched.
    Yeh my reasoning stuck. I've Hydra's with AIVION before and I could just tell he had a mayor drop in confidence so he relied on Helz to support him. And the only reason I could think of if he rolled scum
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

30. ISO #680

Yeh my reasoning stuck. I've Hydra's with AIVION before and I could just tell he had a mayor drop in confidence so he relied on Helz to support him. And the only reason I could think of if he rolled scum
    My voting time : https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post586506

I just got back from doing w/e I was doing and saw this:

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    SuperJack- Null/Scum - Also not a whole lot of content, just fluff. This player pushed an inactive slot and that's generally pretty much it. But knowing SuperJack, he's more of a "lazily past by D1 and go ham afterwards." Which is why I'm viewing him as null instead of full on scum.
    So quite reactionary. And I am upset how I was not seen as town/null and instead given a scum. Which only shows that this player was trying to hand out some scum reads to cover their tracks.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

31. ISO #681

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    I just woke up from a long sleep. Still don't feel good, haven't done an ISO of Banana yet.
    Really not feeling the game. I checked the time, we have 19 hours to get a lynch at this point.

IF someone has a strong case on anyone present it. I am not in the mental state to lead shit today.
    Fire states he has no intention of leading a lynch @ 6:26 PM (my time)

powerofdeath (3 [L-2]): BananaCucho, secondpassing, TheDarkestLight
    BananaCucho (3 [L-2]): AIVION, powerofdeath, Excalibur

I do beleive that there is a good chance for both scum to be on same wagon.(or not being in any [>.> at superjack] but trying to make excuses [like reaction testing he did] to join one)

I do feel the first wagon is the scummy one and I do think there is a good chance for both scum to be in {BananaCucho, secondpassing, TheDarkestLight, SuperJack}

That's how I feel right now.

The problem is I'm getting no Vibes from Avivion , POD and Excalib (the second wagon) which is shitty frustrating.

My only town read right now is FB which he wasn't under any kind of pressure and I'm not like "that slot is town let's go check others" about him.
    FA states that its possible 2 scum could be on the same wagon, but even though she is town she was scum reading almost everyone + she thought those of us on POD were more likely to be scum, so I wouldn't use this as a good indicator that both scum WERE on my wagon and she was onto that

I have been thinking about this lately, and the fact that Frozen Angel hasn't been active in talking about either of the leading wagons kind of gives me scum vibes.

-vote Frozen Angel

Lately all she has been doing is been pushing SuperJack on really flimsy stuff. I think this might be the better lynch of the other two wagons.

Also given my assessment based on the people who are possibly NOT chosen. So unlikely if even if this is a mislynch, which I don't think it is. Will not be on chosen.
    Here, about six hours after he stated he doesn't want to lead a lynch (and about 14 hours before day end), Fire starts his push on FA. Given the timing I'm less inclined to believe it was to distract from my push on AiVION

AIVION/Helz is the strongest not chosen I think given the answers I have been given so far. So they could be a good lynch also if we want to ensure no chosen is lynched. THough I am feeling Frozen has way more scum vibes coming across them.
    He does mention he's considering an AIVION lynch - but not for being scum. Fire, why did you think AIVION/Helz were the non-chosen? Why is it so important to lynch a no chosen over a scum?

The interaction between Fire and AIVION following after is pinging me on reread. Conversation in spoiler (posts #557-564)

Spoiler : Firebringer+AIVION :
    I have been thinking about this lately, and the fact that Frozen Angel hasn't been active in talking about either of the leading wagons kind of gives me scum vibes.

-vote Frozen Angel

Lately all she has been doing is been pushing SuperJack on really flimsy stuff. I think this might be the better lynch of the other two wagons.

Also given my assessment based on the people who are possibly NOT chosen. So unlikely if even if this is a mislynch, which I don't think it is. Will not be on chosen.
    I'd have to disagree. Frozen Angel has been giving out good analysis and is quite honestly one of the only players here actually trying to scum-hunt. I get good town vibes from her.

What made you unvote Banana...? Can you honestly say you view her usual "town leader" Meta that strongly in this game when she's really haven't been giving out much content?
    Banana is throwing out AtE at me, I can't honestly say my scum read on her was as strong as I claimed it was. I wanted to get her to interact and show her colors. She hasn't shown me much, but I am willing to leave her alone for the day. I don't think she has a town leader meta at all. She hasn't been giving a huge amount of content, but its still a majority more than most players so far.

Frozen Angel I don't think has given good analysis, I think she is sitting back and trying to buddy Banana and me to a smaller degree, and not knowing how to interact with either of us without outing herself decided go on third path.
    True, there is a lot of other players that really hasn't been doing much this game, I just find Banana's slot pretty suspicious due to her early behavior, it didn't really scream town to me.

She's still trying to Scum-hunt, however. It may not of been on the current wagons, but it's something that I can view as town. She's one of the only slots doing anything so far this game. I suppose you'd have to give some more in-depth reasonings if you want to paint her slot as scum.
    I'm unsure if you can call my push on you as "tunneling." Since you're really not fighting back that hard.

However... I'm starting to feel like this is a fruitless endeavor.

-unvote

I suppose it would be wise to unvote for now since I won't be on for at least a good 8+ hours, but will try to be here near the final hours to cast my final vote. It may be on you, it may not be on you. We'll see.

This conversation could be Fire trying to drop subtle coaching to AIVION. AIVION reaches out, "why did you unvote banana? (She was so close to being mislynched!)", and Fore responds, AIVION shortly after unvoted saying it looks fruitless.

Its here where AIVION drops that " paint as scum" slip... Could be that slip came from interacting with Fire, who they planned with to try to mislynch me day 1.

Now. Regarding AIVION, I ask Fire:

Nice job addressing my questions to you. You still don't acknowledge how your vote park put me at L-1, why are you dodging addressing that?

@Firebringer

How do you feel about this given that your push on me was to try to get me to show my "true colors?"

Spoiler : Side note to Firebringer :
    Seriously though wtf? I was ignoring you because I'm tired really of always trashing you and pointing out how Banana > Firebringer. You said you scum read me and got people to vote me to show my "true colors", and when I show said " colors" you bitch and whine since you perceive truth as personal insults. No matter what, you hate me and want to goad me into going after you but fucking truce for no man, I'm tired of it.

Here are my "true colors" BTW

Offer still stands to be my lackey but supplies are going fast!
    Fire COMPLETELY dodges the question with his response:

I think you are clearly buddying me here. Thing is, I feel if you arae scum, I should totally sheep you since you are likely bussing an ally anyways.

On a Side Note:
    Why not instead of calling people who scumread you as bad, or insulting players you can actually target their arguments and explain where they are wrong if they are wrong. You ignoring the arguments and just dismissing them is scummy.
    And then continues his 1v1 with FA, ignoring AIVIONs behavior completely.

Fire, explain everything or eat rope.

32. ISO #682

Thanks SJ this will make this easier to review.

33. ISO #683

34. ISO #684

35. ISO #685

powerofdeath (2 [L-2]):
    TheDarkestLight, Excalibur

Excalibur (1 [L-3]):
    SuperJack

Firebringer (1 [L-3]):
    BananaCucho

@secondpassing

Is there a reason you're only stating intent to vote someone at L-3?

@Excalibur

Why did you decide to drop the act completely? What changed to make you drop it?
    It was Slaols idea and i was trying to continue it, but i had put off responding because i couldnt think of anything original at the time. I dont really think its fair to not play because of something like that. I also couldnt get the spoilers right so it looked silly anyway. I might include some later if it suits me but i want to try to play also

36. ISO #686

It was Slaols idea and i was trying to continue it, but i had put off responding because i couldnt think of anything original at the time. I dont really think its fair to not play because of something like that. I also couldnt get the spoilers right so it looked silly anyway. I might include some later if it suits me but i want to try to play also
    Much prefer no RP ^^ If you are indeed a new person. Would like to get to know the real you better.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

37. ISO #687

Do you think it's fair to not play by spamming irrelevant meme stuff? Because that's what your account was doing when me and Jack pushed to policy lynch it, and you said it was scummy to push on that. What's the difference to you between not playing by not posting and not playing by spamming nonsense and why is one acceptable and the other isn't?

38. ISO #688

39. ISO #689

Do you think it's fair to not play by spamming irrelevant meme stuff? Because that's what your account was doing when me and Jack pushed to policy lynch it, and you said it was scummy to push on that. What's the difference to you between not playing by not posting and not playing by spamming nonsense and why is one acceptable and the other isn't?
    I think having fun with a character that might make it hard to understand is better than saying nothing at all. Obviously something beats nothing in terms of being something. That said I am trying to actually learn and it's best if I try it as straight as I can. Getting hated for a joke isn't going to help anyone.

40. ISO #690

I think having fun with a character that might make it hard to understand is better than saying nothing at all. Obviously something beats nothing in terms of being something. That said I am trying to actually learn and it's best if I try it as straight as I can. Getting hated for a joke isn't going to help anyone.
    I disagree the character was "hard to understand". It was easy to understand - it was a joke.

Thoughts on my case on Fire?

41. ISO #691

Looks like a new day. That flip was surprising. My first thought it was just a kill to eliminate active players, though I am wondering why me or Banana are alive. NK analysis is usually not my strong suit, so going to kind of gloss over it.

I consider Banana my main suspect, definitely think was a bussing attempt by her.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

42. ISO #692

Looks like a new day. That flip was surprising. My first thought it was just a kill to eliminate active players, though I am wondering why me or Banana are alive. NK analysis is usually not my strong suit, so going to kind of gloss over it.

I consider Banana my main suspect, definitely think was a bussing attempt by her.
    Lmao

43. ISO #693

Yeah fire is scum. A bus when me and POD are at L-2 and on a player with 0 votes makes 0 sense

As scum I bus only if there is an advantage that can come of it

My scum meta isn't even bussing

Fire you are bad at this. You couldn't mislynch me say 1, not happening today either.

44. ISO #694

Fire states he has no intention of leading a lynch @ 6:26 PM (my time)
    What does me not leading have anything to do with it? The posting time was exactly how I felt at the time. Why does the time matter?
    FA states that its possible 2 scum could be on the same wagon, but even though she is town she was scum reading almost everyone + she thought those of us on POD were more likely to be scum, so I wouldn't use this as a good indicator that both scum WERE on my wagon and she was onto that
    This is troll logic. How does FA stating there was two scum on POD wagon mean there were two scum on your wagon? They are mutually exclusive. We know that AIVION was on your wagon for most of the day, so 1 scum at least. What does that have to do with FA stating two scum on POD?
    Here, about six hours after he stated he doesn't want to lead a lynch (and about 14 hours before day end), Fire starts his push on FA. Given the timing I'm less inclined to believe it was to distract from my push on AiVION
    Like the use of “less inclined” instead of, I know “I was making stuff up to fit my agenda”, glad you admitted though.
    He does mention he's considering an AIVION lynch - but not for being scum. Fire, why did you think AIVION/Helz were the non-chosen? Why is it so important to lynch a no chosen over a scum?

The interaction between Fire and AIVION following after is pinging me on reread. Conversation in spoiler (posts #557-564)
    AIVION slot was pretty inactive, we were approaching deadline and I was willing to compromise on a inactive slot, which I considered not to be Chosen. That was what I said I would do earlier in case of Excalibur too.
    And lynching non chosen is more pro town, because mafia can’t night kill them. That should be plainly obvious. Even if we mislynch all the town but keep the not chosen alive. We win.
    This conversation could be Fire trying to drop subtle coaching to AIVION. AIVION reaches out, "why did you unvote banana? (She was so close to being mislynched!)", and Fore responds, AIVION shortly after unvoted saying it looks fruitless.

Its here where AIVION drops that " paint as scum" slip... Could be that slip came from interacting with Fire, who they planned with to try to mislynch me day 1.
    This is interesting. I didn’t see this when I first read the posts. Should have noticed that.
    Fire COMPLETELY dodges the question with his response:
    You say this, then quote me when I answer it, and still call it a dodge? Are you mad (this being the british mad as in crazy)
    And then continues his 1v1 with FA, ignoring AIVIONs behavior completely.

Fire, explain everything or eat rope.
    I considered Frozen scummy, and her behavior seemed to have been avoiding the major wagons, while only giving a bit of input into them. I didn’t consider her input at the time very townie. After the flip, I looked at it and thought she was actually more likely town.

45. ISO #695

Yeah fire is scum. A bus when me and POD are at L-2 and on a player with 0 votes makes 0 sense

As scum I bus only if there is an advantage that can come of it

My scum meta isn't even bussing

Fire you are bad at this. You couldn't mislynch me say 1, not happening today either.
    It makes perfect sense because the way you can turn it to make you look more town and less likely to be lynched. Your meta on Toadette, which is you. Is to buss.

The thing is Banana, I think I am chosen this game. Once I flip, you are doomed.

46. ISO #696

Lets look at things, first right now.
    We know this much, AIVION/Helz most likely picked by everyone as "Not Chosen" couldn't have been picked.
    Who are the remaining choices? I think Frozen could have been picked or possibly TDL/SuperJack. No one said me.

That makes me a likely person who got defaulted to Chosen. Well....possible I am not, but I think its a good possibility.

47. ISO #697

This game is locked though. All we have to do is get 1 person to vote. Lynches mandatory, but doesn't say you have to have majority, if anyone else votes, you lynch them.

If the person who votes lynches a Chosen, you lynch that person.
    Since scum needs both Chosen lynched. Only they have real incentive for lynches right now.

Banana is showing her scum side by saying I should eat rope.

48. ISO #698

Before someone says "well they can just lynch the not chosen player", yes but they can't do that forever. Because the player base will dwindle and fewer options left, they will either lynch all the non chosen or kill them. Or they will misplay and lynch Chosen.

This is like a guranteed plan to work.

49. ISO #699

50. ISO #700