3. ISO #353

4. ISO #354

5. ISO #355

6. ISO #356

7. ISO #357

8. ISO #358

Re: S-FM 191: Decisions

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    I don't rage quit games. I just said I'm not a player that rage quits games. Here, want to read it again? Do you need glasses?

I'd rather get mislynched than rage quit the game.
    Says would rather get mislynched then rage quit games.
    Hmmm, I have two games of you rage quitting games.

Thats cute. Who are you talking to? :P
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

9. ISO #359

I honestly think, no matter what Banana does or what case I have on her. Everyone would ignore my push on her and write it off as some vendetta grudge.

Cause clearly, her ignoring my question wasn't anti town. That was pro town.
    Her pretending I am not a player in the game. Pro town as shit.
    Her pushing a policy lynch on a player when we still had more than 48 hours left? Pro town.

I don't know how anyone can look at what she has done and say "Yeah, she is town for sure"

10. ISO #360

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    most of you are lurking, avoiding conversation, by posting weird chanting voodoo things(banana), posting pictures to derail conversations(banana and superjack)

I honestly believe that 2 scums are among banana, TDL, and SJ
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

11. ISO #361

12. ISO #362

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    I honestly think, no matter what Banana does or what case I have on her. Everyone would ignore my push on her and write it off as some vendetta grudge.

Cause clearly, her ignoring my question wasn't anti town. That was pro town.
    Her pretending I am not a player in the game. Pro town as shit.
    Her pushing a policy lynch on a player when we still had more than 48 hours left? Pro town.

I don't know how anyone can look at what she has done and say "Yeah, she is town for sure"
    The earlier Excalibur is forced to okay. The better it is for the town.

Pushing a policy Lynch last second is the biggest waste of shit
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

13. ISO #363

14. ISO #364

15. ISO #365

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    The earlier Excalibur is forced to okay. The better it is for the town.

Pushing a policy Lynch last second is the biggest waste of shit
    No policy lynches should be saved last second if you have no scumreads.
    You guys avoiding scumhunting to push it is anti town at the very least.

16. ISO #366

A friendly reminder that continually making off-topic posts/ trolling is against the rules. Repeated violations will result in a replacement.

Rules
    - No out-of-game communication
    - No excessive personal attacks
    - Directly quoting PMs from the Host is not allowed (paraphrasing is accepted)
    - Spam or continuous off-topic posts are not allowed
    - Lurkers will be replaced
    - English only
    - Deliberate attempts to circumvent the rules are not allowed
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

17. ISO #367

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    A friendly reminder that continually making off-topic posts/ trolling is against the rules. Repeated violations will result in a replacement.
    Looks like Mafia Jesus is here to save the day. Good enough for me, Excalibur will ne replaced by day 2.

-unvote
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

18. ISO #368

19. ISO #369

most of you are lurking, avoiding conversation, by posting weird chanting voodoo things(banana), posting pictures to derail conversations(banana and superjack)

I honestly believe that 2 scums are among banana, TDL, and SJ
    So question POD, why is it okay for some players to troll and others are scum read for it? Also, why do you have TDL as a scum lean?

20. ISO #370

No policy lynches should be saved last second if you have no scumreads.
    You guys avoiding scumhunting to push it is anti town at the very least.
    I thought we where here to play mafia. Instead Banana and Firebringer are having relationship issues. TDL thinks that "waiting for things to happen" is a legit tactic in this non-tpr game, along with defending the unreadable meme troll with frozen.
    AIVION seems to of rolled Scum and seen lurking and refuses to post without Helz telling him what to say [I'm all for Held helping AVION but I see helz in his posts and miss AIVION]

PoD seems to have played with L1 for townie gambit reasoning and SP has reacted as a town would to the pressure on him.

But it seems like opinion says that I should troll and that you are all happy playing like this.

So Yeh. I'm going full townie rage and I'm going to troll like shit. And I refuse to partake in any serious discussion until Excalibur either plays. Or gets lynched.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

21. ISO #371

So question POD, why is it okay for some players to troll and others are scum read for it? Also, why do you have TDL as a scum lean?
    I find it scummy that people complain about trolling, then go troll themselves. Its like contradicting their own words and try to blend in.

TDL isnt scum lean. He is scum.

22. ISO #372

I find it scummy that people complain about trolling, then go troll themselves. Its like contradicting their own words and try to blend in.

Contradictions =/= scum tell. Either does hypocrisy unfortunately.

23. ISO #373

24. ISO #374

Well I took a stand against Excalibur. People defended him and blessed his trolling.
    So to show people how bad it is. I decided to act as a troll. And then watch people tell me how scummy I am for trolling.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

25. ISO #375

Well I took a stand against Excalibur. People defended him and blessed his trolling.
    So to show people how bad it is. I decided to act as a troll. And then watch people tell me how scummy I am for trolling.
    That's not exactly a good thing, because all it does is mess with the day chat and makes you look even scummier.
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...

26. ISO #376

27. ISO #377

28. ISO #378

29. ISO #379

I thought we where here to play mafia. Instead Banana and Firebringer are having relationship issues. TDL thinks that "waiting for things to happen" is a legit tactic in this non-tpr game, along with defending the unreadable meme troll with frozen.
    AIVION seems to of rolled Scum and seen lurking and refuses to post without Helz telling him what to say [I'm all for Held helping AVION but I see helz in his posts and miss AIVION]

PoD seems to have played with L1 for townie gambit reasoning and SP has reacted as a town would to the pressure on him.

But it seems like opinion says that I should troll and that you are all happy playing like this.

So Yeh. I'm going full townie rage and I'm going to troll like shit. And I refuse to partake in any serious discussion until Excalibur either plays. Or gets lynched.
    I am not happy playing like this, you continue to say this is a relationship issues with Banana instead of reading their posts. You say TDL is scummy for waiting for things to happen, when he does that regardless of games. AIVION you might have a point on, but he seems like he has less time in general right now given ongoing status of stuff.

I don't know if I agree with SP reacting as a town.

ANd no, you shouldn't troll. We have that enough at the moment.

30. ISO #380

31. ISO #381

32. ISO #382

33. ISO #383

34. ISO #384

35. ISO #385

36. ISO #386

I can get on that

-vote TheDarkestLight
    You actually have any reasons for scumreading TDL? Or is this simply because you see a opportunity given PoD analysis of 2 out of 3 being scum with TDL being on it. And SuperJack voting TDL?

37. ISO #387

38. ISO #388

39. ISO #389

40. ISO #390

41. ISO #391

42. ISO #392

43. ISO #393

44. ISO #394

45. ISO #395

46. ISO #396

47. ISO #397

now go answer firebringer's top quality post
    Go read post #268 on. I'm not repeating myself. Its there in my posts, if you actually read them you'd see how I found TDL scummy and discussed of with Frozen Angel. Or is reading too hard for you? Do you want me to hold your hand?

Also lel that I've stated why I find TDL scummy and you still haven't. Keep dodging.

48. ISO #398

I'd like to point out that the people I called out as being scummy for policy lynching are suddenly turning around to find me scummy. OMGUS much?

@TheDarkestLight I need you to answer the question still, on two players you would chose to NOT be chosen if you were scum.
    I don't much agree with the gains from answering that question. All it does is discourage lynching certain people, and those certain people could be scum, also the scum would never answer the truth.
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...

49. ISO #399

Go read post #268 on. I'm not repeating myself. Its there in my posts, if you actually read them you'd see how I found TDL scummy and discussed of with Frozen Angel. Or is reading too hard for you? Do you want me to hold your hand?

Also lel that I've stated why I find TDL scummy and you still haven't. Keep dodging.
    I am now refusing to talk about TDL for the rest of the day just to spite you.

Go repeat yourself

50. ISO #400

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    I'd like to point out that the people I called out as being scummy for policy lynching are suddenly turning around to find me scummy. OMGUS much?

I don't much agree with the gains from answering that question. All it does is discourage lynching certain people, and those certain people could be scum, also the scum would never answer the truth.
    Fear being caught by lying?
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016