User Tag List

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

Re: S-FM 191: Decisions

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Yeah that's fine.

Can you explain a bit more your train of thought in this post? I'm not really following it
    Someone told me that early trains die quickly. In my own experience added to this, early trains did indeed die off quickly (with the exception of deathworlds in Colder War).
    So wouldn't scums want to vote their partners to feign clearing them?

4. ISO #54

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Someone told me that early trains die quickly. In my own experience added to this, early trains did indeed die off quickly (with the exception of deathworlds in Colder War).
    Okay, so we call that bussing, where scums vote their partners to separate themselves from them

How does that lead you to unvote me and place a vote on FA, and when you say "actually that makes SJ mafia" why do you vote him? What you're saying and who you're voting don't correlate
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

5. ISO #55

Also, if that meant SJ would be mafia, why not vote SJ? Why go into an RVS vote with even less meaning?
    That would mean that SuperJack would have to be scum first. All it meant was that if SuperJack was mafia, then Frozen Angel is probably mafia/target he doesn't actually want lynched.
    So yeah, I'm thinking that maybe him and Elsa are buddies or something. Or nothing, doesn't mean anything if they are town.

6. ISO #56

Okay, so we call that bussing, where scums vote their partners to separate themselves from them

How does that lead you to unvote me and place a vote on FA, and when you say "actually that makes SJ mafia" why do you vote him? What you're saying and who you're voting don't correlate
    Bussing is when you actually lynch them. This kind of early vote is like "this guy is mafia hurr durr durr", then when the train dissipates, it's harder for town to pick it back up again, and everyone thinks that those two people aren't on the same team when they actually are.

I was thinking about voting you for a little while just to amp the pressure on whoever did vote you. But decided it wasn't worth as much value as voting someone who analyzed chat and commented on it and then proceeded to not vote.

TheDarkestLight is a veteran player and he should contribute to RVS. That's what I believe he would do.

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

Bussing is when you actually lynch them. This kind of early vote is like "this guy is mafia hurr durr durr", then when the train dissipates, it's harder for town to pick it back up again, and everyone thinks that those two people aren't on the same team when they actually are.

I was thinking about voting you for a little while just to amp the pressure on whoever did vote you. But decided it wasn't worth as much value as voting someone who analyzed chat and commented on it and then proceeded to not vote.

TheDarkestLight is a veteran player and he should contribute to RVS. That's what I believe he would do.
    Disagree. Bussing doesn't always lead to lynches

Thanks for walking me through it.

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

That makes more sense, but I still don't get why you took a turn for RVS in that TDL vote if you're already analyzing interactions.

I myself don't find early game pre-flip associations to be good, but if you feel something is there why avoid exploring it?
    Because what you said in other games actually makes sense. I've never found an association before a flip to be correct.

TDL was interacting with me, I was considering voting POD but he didn't comment on anything I wrote.

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

Actually, the more I think about this the more likely I think this is true.

There was a pre-game.

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74

They should change you to "NOOB".

What the heck are we going to talk about for 72 hours?
    I really want to move this train onto every single player, but that would mean that the votes means nothing.
    They should change me to noob.
    Now, want to talk about why you think TDL is scummy? Of everyone so far I think TDL and SuperJack seem the most townie.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

They should change you to "NOOB".

What the heck are we going to talk about for 72 hours?
    I really want to move this train onto every single player, but that would mean that the votes means nothing.
    Just be patient. Someone else will come post, then we engage conversation with them. No point in spamming, or coming up with bad strategies that get us no where.

27. ISO #77

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    They should change me to noob.
    Now, want to talk about why you think TDL is scummy? Of everyone so far I think TDL and SuperJack seem the most townie.
    TDL didn't vote. That's pretty much all there is. He said "strong" like twice. POD, forgot what POD said, he didn't vote either.
    Actually, I'm pretty sure quite some others didn't vote.

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

TDL didn't vote. That's pretty much all there is. He said "strong" like twice. POD, forgot what POD said, he didn't vote either.
    He actually made some comments that I think resonated with me, like with thing about BananaCucho.
    Though I still want Banana pressured hardcore and her ignoring me, isn't helping me with that.

I want them sorted so I can ignore that slot till end of this game.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

30. ISO #80

Because I'm required to vote instantly in order to be the most pro-town. I'm observing rather than jumping in moronically.
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...

31. ISO #81

He actually made some comments that I think resonated with me, like with thing about BananaCucho.
    Though I still want Banana pressured hardcore and her ignoring me, isn't helping me with that.

I want them sorted so I can ignore that slot till end of this game.
    You want her to respond but... all you ever do is push for personal reasons. That's unreadable.
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

Sounds like he's coming off as attempting to paint targets as scummy instead of scum hunting here.. and potentially directing early game attention

That would mean that SuperJack would have to be scum first. All it meant was that if SuperJack was mafia, then Frozen Angel is probably mafia/target he doesn't actually want lynched.
    So yeah, I'm thinking that maybe him and Elsa are buddies or something. Or nothing, doesn't mean anything if they are town.
    Sounds like he's doing preflip associations....

Because what you said in other games actually makes sense. I've never found an association before a flip to be correct.

TDL was interacting with me, I was considering voting POD but he didn't comment on anything I wrote.
    Yet he's also contradicting himself here... Sounds a bit odd to me.

@Firebringer ... since you're basically at it with SecondPassing at the moment, your thoughts on this?

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Sounds like he's coming off as attempting to paint targets as scummy instead of scum hunting here.. and potentially directing early game attention

@Firebringer ... since you're basically at it with SecondPassing at the moment, your thoughts on this?
    Secondpassing is showing indecisiveness. He wanted to follow one train of thought, changed his mind and went the other way. Not a scum or town tell, but course correcting from pre-flip associating to not doing that after realizing that's a noob move, is town motivated.

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post

Yay, people posted.

"Instead of actually scum-hunting" - I'm actually scum hunting. You saying he "sounds" like he isn't totally isn't helping clarify anything.
    Just say it. Am I scum hunting or not?

Don't you do pre-flip associations in your head? All I'm doing is writing it out.

I'll say it for you: YOU aren't scum hunting.

39. ISO #89

though some things did stick out for me like the "pre game talk" or something.
    Care to elaborate more on this?

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

40. ISO #90

Secondpassing is showing indecisiveness. He wanted to follow one train of thought, changed his mind and went the other way. Not a scum or town tell, but course correcting from pre-flip associating to not doing that after realizing that's a noob move, is town motivated.
    It's actually part of my personality, but whatever.

And for the second point, I'm simply learning from every game I play.

41. ISO #91

42. ISO #92

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97

Contributing to RVS means voting?

and you say you won't vote people random but he must have done it ?

48. ISO #98

49. ISO #99

50. ISO #100

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Angel View Post
    Contributing to RVS means voting?

and you say you won't vote people random but he must have done it ?
    Apparently RVS doesn't equal "Random Voting Stage". Apparently its something else.
    No, I guess I didn't random people. Anyway, the fact is that this part of the game we are testing out the waters and building trains on people until enough pressure builds so we can go.
    I'm simply contributing to it. And yes, my vote isn't random.