In-Game Name: -

Crimes Committed: Inciting a Leave Train

Account Name: John
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-3980355
    In-Game Name: -

Crimes Committed: Inciting a Leave Train

Your Account Name: Veri
    Summary:

Palpalean wrote "choo" and left the game.
    John then immediately started encouraging other players to follow him by writing "CHOOOO CHOOOOOOOO" "ALL ABOARD THE LEAVE TRAIN" "CHOOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

choo.SC2Replay
    Last edited by Veri; January 20th, 2017 at 04:14 AM.

2. ISO #2

Re: Palpalean: 1-S2-1-7968628; John: 1-S2-1-3980355

SC ID Verification
    Palpalean - Correct: 1-S2-1-7968628
    John - Correct: 1-S2-1-3980355

Players Added to Report
    N/A

Respective Hotkeys
    Irrelevant

Was the Game Result Altered?
    Irrelevant

Previous Offenses
    Palpalean
    Leave Train (On Hold)

John
    Griefing (On-Hold)
    Intentional Gamethrowing (Watch-list x3)
    Griefing (Watch-list x4)

Player Offenses
    Palpalean - Leave Train
    John - Leave Train

Summary
    Instead of me typing everything - I'm going to post the chat log. Basically Palpalean quits after saying "choooo" and John also follows up with a pretty big choo, and both left the game as well.

I decided to ignore Wuldrick since he was not the one inciting the Leave Train (despite his spam).

Recommended Action(s)
    Palpalean - Watch-list x2
    John - Ban-list x2

Additional Comments
    Thank you for your report!
    Last edited by Alright; January 20th, 2017 at 10:50 AM.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Hey guys I'm John and I'm very sorry for starting leave trains. I won't do it again. Please un-ban me, I'll suck your dick. I'm really sorry I promise I won't break any more rules. I've broken a lot of rules lately and I can understand why people are reporting me but I shouldn't be permabanned. I was just fucking around and I didn't realize that the choo thing would result in reports. If you unban me I will not only make an attempt to play properly and be a mature player, I will make sure to follow the rules of game. I will no longer gamethrow. I will no longer spam non-stop. I will no longer grieve when I lose. Give me one chance to show that I can play appropriately without breaking rules, just one chance. I've been a well-liked mafia player mostly and I've even helped clean up Mafia by reporting blatant gamethrowers/grievers/leave trainers/ ect. Please I'm a good guy and I just wanna play a fun game. Thanks.

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Wisco103 View Post
    Hey guys I'm John and I'm very sorry for starting leave trains. I won't do it again. Please un-ban me, I'll suck your dick. I'm really sorry I promise I won't break any more rules. I've broken a lot of rules lately and I can understand why people are reporting me but I shouldn't be permabanned. I was just fucking around and I didn't realize that the choo thing would result in reports. If you unban me I will not only make an attempt to play properly and be a mature player, I will make sure to follow the rules of game. I will no longer gamethrow. I will no longer spam non-stop. I will no longer grieve when I lose. Give me one chance to show that I can play appropriately without breaking rules, just one chance. I've been a well-liked mafia player mostly and I've even helped clean up Mafia by reporting blatant gamethrowers/grievers/leave trainers/ ect. Please I'm a good guy and I just wanna play a fun game. Thanks.
    @Wisco103 , please note that your punishment for the Leave Train above is only a Ban List x 2, which means you will be unable to play the game for two weeks, after which time your Ban List will expire and you will be able to join games once again. This is not a permaban type of situation by any means and we appreciate your promise not to start Leave Trains or engage in other behavior against the rules in the future. Given you are banned for a very comparatively low amount of time (usually Ban List x 2 is the lowest Ban List that we give out) and are not disputing the behavior in question, I don't think there's much we can do for you here. You will be able to play the game again in two weeks and hopefully, you can turn over a new leaf then.