S-FM Super Basic - Page 6
Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

Re: S-FM Super Basic

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Ok nvm, you just say you're townreading me... But you just put me in scum pairings with nearly everyone so I am confused XD
    This is the thing your generation of FM players have yet to understand. Just because someone townreads you or town leans u, doesn't mean, in the back of their mind they're thinking about how you could be scum and who your scummate could be. It's foolish, and this is why the lot of you fail so often, to just say "I town read this person and this this this this this this and this is why." Without ever considering, well, WHAT would the scum benefit from this. How is this person helping that person, how are they avoidng each other? ETC. So yes, for now, I see you as a town lean. However, you coming in and just putting mike as your top town lean is sus af for me.

It's more like I wouldn't be surprised if u turned out to be scum, I don't think you are at the moment, but I wouldn't be surprised based on the little interactions the vast majority of us have had.
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

2. ISO #252

My reads:

Townish:

MM -- Seems to actively trying to scumhunt. While meta is dangerous, MM is blatantly obvious scum. So FOR NOW. I can give him a town lean.
    Kira-- After just witnessing his scum play from the game I hosted, I see him playing much differently this game. He's actually quoting stuff and participating.

Neutral
    YZB - I haven't played with him in a while, but his posts don't feel like scum YZB. Yeah he pushed some shit against me, but ultimately I can see town perspective from some of the stuff he's done and contributed to. However, he needs to be pressured more.
    Distorted -- I've played scum with him before and he's done this same strat. Where he weaves in and out of contributing. However, since it's so early, I think it's NAI at most, especially since I'm not trying to lean into meta reads.

Scum leans

Mag -- simply because he attempted to misrep what I was saying about the sheriff stuff, and then very quickly backed off when I provided quotes to back up my version of events. It feels like he was trying to get low hanging fruit as everyone was looking at me because of the sheriff thing.
    Mike -- I've stated before. However, I feel like he knows what's going on. I feel like he's trying to play as "dumb towny" Stating "are pm's allowed" and stuff like that just seems very carefully chosen to lull us into a false sense of security as "oh he's just new"... No I don't buy that. And please don't hit back with "AIVION would never let a new player be scum." All of those are bad ways of thinking and will ultimately lead to our downfall. So yeah for his vast inconsistency. I'm gonna keep him as my highest scum lean.
    SO, my reads are bad according to you, but you have very very similar ones for the same fucking reasons...

You are using the meta argument with Kira, and the activity, the same as I did.

Don't you think that Yzb - you is TvW? It really looks like it from an external PoV. Of course, nearly everything can have a town perspective. I just don't feel it.

I'm quite disappointed in @Distorted 's behavior atm... Now you know that you must not multi-game, disto :P

"Host would not put a new player as scum" is a totally wrong assumption, indeed. But I don't see how he's playing dumb : if he comes from the mod, it's very justified to ask about PMs. I don't think that "he's just new". I think he's town.

Mag is indeed scummy (Well it seems to be SB16 now, so we'll see), I'll just let it there for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #253

SO, my reads are bad according to you, but you have very very similar ones for the same fucking reasons...

Don't you think that Yzb - you is TvW? It really looks like it from an external PoV. Of course, nearly everything can have a town perspective. I just don't feel it.

I'm quite disappointed in @Distorted 's behavior atm... Now you know that you must not multi-game, disto :P

"Host would not put a new player as scum" is a totally wrong assumption, indeed. But I don't see how he's playing dumb : if he comes from the mod, it's very justified to ask about PMs. I don't think that "he's just new". I think he's town.

Mag is indeed scummy (Well it seems to be SB16 now, so we'll see), I'll just let it there for now.
    How are mine similar and have same reasoning? I put people you town read as scum. ................................

DA FUCK?
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

4. ISO #254

I don't understand what you could glean from this. If I say yes, you'll look at it and then see how I became scum day 2 and then try to use that to match how I play now. If I say no, you'll still read it and try to find similarities.

I think meta reading people from game to game is not a good strategy. I did it a lot when I was new, and it caused me to make some pretty terrible mistakes.

I believe my play is consistent to how I've always played, scum or not. However, back then, it was an entirely different set of people. Every game you play, with every individual you play with, kind've unlocks a different aspect of your personality.

The Lady GaGa was the first time I was scum, and also, it's not a good rep because I was cheating Day 1 since I knew I was going to be converted at night. I actively misled town as a town person.

So yeah, idk. Idk why you'd bring that game, of all games up /shrug .. just kinda goes back to how I said you always take veiled shots at me. I thought we discussed we weren't going to do that anymore.

So yeah, short answer is, I've played consistent (at least I think so) but the players have drastically changed, so how my play has been interpreted is now way different. Also, public opinion/biases always taint a persons read. Like Blink always always always scum reads me, and that's because he dislikes me.
    Oh ok... I didn't know that, I wasn't in the game lol, wasn't my goal to attack you. I guess it's just useless to check that one, and that I can only go with your recent meta and this very game.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #255

How are mine similar and have same reasoning? I put people you town read as scum. ................................

DA FUCK?
    Out of Mike, our reads are similar.

6. ISO #256

DA FUCK?
    Oh is this because I said Kira is playing differently this game than the one I just hosted?
    @Marshmallow Marshall

It's literally night and day. And all I said was metaing someone is dangerous.

You lean into metaing too hard, I know when to and when not to apply it. I'm confident Kira is town this game just based on his lack of only relying on RP lol.
    Shut up cow.

7. ISO #257

Out of Mike, our reads are similar.
    And where did I say your reads were shit? I said mike being your strongest town read is terrible, and I put YZB as null instead of scum.
    Shut up cow.

8. ISO #258

This is the thing your generation of FM players have yet to understand. Just because someone townreads you or town leans u, doesn't mean, in the back of their mind they're thinking about how you could be scum and who your scummate could be. It's foolish, and this is why the lot of you fail so often, to just say "I town read this person and this this this this this this and this is why." Without ever considering, well, WHAT would the scum benefit from this. How is this person helping that person, how are they avoidng each other? ETC. So yes, for now, I see you as a town lean. However, you coming in and just putting mike as your top town lean is sus af for me.

It's more like I wouldn't be surprised if u turned out to be scum, I don't think you are at the moment, but I wouldn't be surprised based on the little interactions the vast majority of us have had.
    It doesn't mean I don't think about it. But stating both in the same post or in consecutive posts just feel weird and contradictory. Also, "your generation" plays differently, it doesn't mean better or worse

I understand your point of view, though. I am still on the fence about you, your posts aren't really AI to me right now. I'll just catch up, I guess.

9. ISO #259

Oh is this because I said Kira is playing differently this game than the one I just hosted?
    @Marshmallow Marshall

It's literally night and day. And all I said was metaing someone is dangerous.

You lean into metaing too hard, I know when to and when not to apply it. I'm confident Kira is town this game just based on his lack of only relying on RP lol.
    I stopped using meta too hard, and the way to do that was to simply jump in Mafiauniverse because I don't know people there my reads are much better since I did that.

Also, you commented my list of reads by basically saying "I don't think so" to a lot of things, out of Mike. you said "Care about meta" about Kira. I didn't use "shit", just "bad" btw :P

10. ISO #260

Don't you think that Yzb - you is TvW? It really looks like it from an external PoV. Of course, nearly everything can have a town perspective. I just don't feel it. What's tvw? Is that TOWN VS WOLF? Can you stick to sc2mafia.com terms? Ty.

"Host would not put a new player as scum" is a totally wrong assumption, indeed. But I don't see how he's playing dumb : if he comes from the mod, it's very justified to ask about PMs. I don't think that "he's just new". I think he's town. I dont see how he's town. And SB just idk if seriously. CC'd his doc claim... So um, yeah. Also I don't know why you get town from him. I don't see it.

Mag is indeed scummy (Well it seems to be SB16 now, so we'll see), I'll just let it there for now. We def shall see.

TEAL.
    Shut up cow.

11. ISO #261

I stopped using meta too hard, and the way to do that was to simply jump in Mafiauniverse because I don't know people there my reads are much better since I did that.

Also, you commented my list of reads by basically saying "I don't think so" to a lot of things, out of Mike. you said "Care about meta" about Kira. I didn't use "shit", just "bad" btw :P
    No I didn't first of all.

I said where I disagreed and moved people accordingly.
    Shut up cow.

12. ISO #262

Also that's a lie, you just asked me to talk about another game in which I was scum so you could go back and read it to see if it matched my meta. LMAO.
    Shut up cow.

13. ISO #263

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    MM already commented on this, but I feel the need to reiterate. It's weak af to make this the only contribution after 10 pages. It's easy to write a pity-party post like this.

@MaGa roth

You regard the debate between me and PTB as alignment indicative, but you haven't really made any comments on it. The same with PTB's strategy suggestion. Those topics seem to be dying down now, so if you have thoughts on it now is the time to share.
    I can see this being WvW or TvW, I doubt it's TvT. Either Yzb is scum painting, or he's just right lol. I know that it's low-tier logic, but the odds of both magoroth stating obvious stuff and Yzb coming back on it for... reasons, and them being both town, are super low. Plus, I see Yzb's post as an easy distancer if he starts seeing that Mag is suspected, which is the case. I think I'll keep my vote on yzb today, unless I see other stuff that changes my mind.

14. ISO #264

TEAL.
    Yes, town vs wolf. Because nobody uses town vs scum, so it's not a term whatsoever xD

I already explained why, but you disagree so I ain't gonna repeat myself there. Also uuuuuh sb cc'd his wifom doc? Lol

15. ISO #265

Also that's a lie, you just asked me to talk about another game in which I was scum so you could go back and read it to see if it matched my meta. LMAO.
    I wanted to see your reaction much more than the game itself. If you had told me it was useful, I would have checked to see the coherence of your stuff. Your reaction was not bad... but it could come from scum not that hardly, too, so I am not sure.

16. ISO #266

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    PTB's strategy only makes sense if he doesn't actually want the Sheriff to claim.
    The way I see it, if he does want Sheriff to claim, why claim Citizen? PoE and scum can find Doctor.

-vote PowersThatBe
    This also goes in the scum yzb + mag theory.
    Anyway, if the day continues on like this I'd be tempted to policy lynch Light. It's very difficult to read him effectively.
    And this is a big WTF.

17. ISO #267

I wanted to see your reaction much more than the game itself. If you had told me it was useful, I would have checked to see the coherence of your stuff. Your reaction was not bad... but it could come from scum not that hardly, too, so I am not sure.
    Sure you could put anything as scum perspective if you really wanted to lol.
    Shut up cow.

18. ISO #268

If I understand correctly, you scumread me for being the first vote. Is this a trend you've found by taking stats? What about if I happened to not be the first person on and MM or Mago cast their votes? Or do scums tend to come on first, anyway?

Or is it the fact I voted before anyone had even said anything?

I just wanna understand the process here. To me, in the early part of the day, the vote is just something used to draw attention, rather than actually start a lynch train. This is just the meta I'm used to.
    "methinks the lady doth protest too much" Replace Lady with yzb25
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

19. ISO #269

-vote mike

This guy claims it's his first FM, however, he makes several wifomy posts. Claims and unclaims doc. Puts up a reads list after only a few posts. Isn't even following his reads really.

He needs some pressure.

Like is said before Not a newb to MAfia but this is my first FM game. now with that said. I have to admit. if i was scum I would be sitting in a great spot. I never unclaimed I was doc. I said scum has to figure out if i was lying or not. So that makes me think you are one of the scum scars I am doc and would love to lych me so you don't have to waist a kill on me. What I did was either paint a huge target on my back for the scum OR build a big safety bubble so scum will not attack me thinking i am a cit pretending to be doc to safe town another day. well I am not giving that up it is for the scum to read that.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

20. ISO #270

Please be kind bcs I will not be terribly active this game. Something unexpected came up so don't be surprised if I actually replace out at some point.

And yeah now that I reread PTB's posts, I have to say that he is right and that what he said was NAI.
    out of game( I hope everything is ok with you)

21. ISO #271

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Like is said before Not a newb to MAfia but this is my first FM game. now with that said. I have to admit. if i was scum I would be sitting in a great spot. I never unclaimed I was doc. I said scum has to figure out if i was lying or not. So that makes me think you are one of the scum scars I am doc and would love to lych me so you don't have to waist a kill on me. What I did was either paint a huge target on my back for the scum OR build a big safety bubble so scum will not attack me thinking i am a cit pretending to be doc to safe town another day. well I am not giving that up it is for the scum to read that.
    Well @Stealthbomber16 just counterclaimed your doc claim. So /shrug lmao.

Also, you don't know me. So, yeah, i would just kill you at night if I were scum based on your doc claim. Now, however, I think the lynch today just became between you and sb16 as we now have a cc poe to figure out.

So really, um, only scum wins in this scenario -- unless we lynch correctly and one of you are scum. Otherwise, this is just trollish behavior.
    @Marshmallow Marshall care to weigh in on your super town read being a doc claim vs a sb16 doc claim?
    Shut up cow.

22. ISO #272

IT'S FUCKING TIME
    I CC doc what's up motherfuckers
    Just want everyone to note this post because magoroth did indeed replace out which means that both of these guys are obviously scum

/s
    #WIFOM

23. ISO #273

IRONICALLY. Both my scum leans claimed doc.
    Shut up cow.

24. ISO #274

IT'S FUCKING TIME
    I CC doc what's up motherfuckers
    Well @Stealthbomber16 just counterclaimed your doc claim. So /shrug lmao.

Also, you don't know me. So, yeah, i would just kill you at night if I were scum based on your doc claim. Now, however, I think the lynch today just became between you and sb16 as we now have a cc poe to figure out.

So really, um, only scum wins in this scenario -- unless we lynch correctly and one of you are scum. Otherwise, this is just trollish behavior.
    @Marshmallow Marshall care to weigh in on your super town read being a doc claim vs a sb16 doc claim?
    I'll just let it play

25. ISO #275

Also @Mike can you tell me why you put me at 75% scum and then proceeded to vote @yzb25 who was only a 50% scum lean for you? You even stated I was your #1 target, but didn't want me lynched, and yet asked me nothing to resolve your issues with me being scum.
    Shut up cow.

26. ISO #276

I'll just let it play
    Shut up cow.

27. ISO #277

@Mike at this point I think it's good to claim if you're really doc or not. You left it as a mystery, and if you're just cit wifoming, you could lose us this game.

28. ISO #278

Heyyyy nope I don't like this
    -vote Light_Yagami
    ...why? NEVER LEAVE A THOUGHT UNFINISHED YOU FUCKING BLUE RASPBERRY!!!!!

29. ISO #279

Well since votes were rest I'll just
    -vote Yzb25
    because I don't want the slot to be pressureless. The CC might lead me to change my vote later, though.

30. ISO #280

I tend to agree with MM on this Distorted I get no read on as of yet. MM i get a strong town read. He has been helping town more than any scum should. Light has been more proton than not. He tends to only accuse people with facts. Magoroth I don't have a read on him as of yet he feels like some one fishing but is he fishing for town or scum unknown at this point. PTB now him I can not post what i read on him for if i am correct or wrong can harm town by helping scum so for now I am keeping that to myself. Yzb25 makes me feel like scum found out and instead of fishing he is doing CC and on the defense.

31. ISO #281

I tend to agree with MM on this Distorted I get no read on as of yet. MM i get a strong town read. He has been helping town more than any scum should. Light has been more proton than not. He tends to only accuse people with facts. Magoroth I don't have a read on him as of yet he feels like some one fishing but is he fishing for town or scum unknown at this point. PTB now him I can not post what i read on him for if i am correct or wrong can harm town by helping scum so for now I am keeping that to myself. Yzb25 makes me feel like scum found out and instead of fishing he is doing CC and on the defense.
    And stealth...? Also Yzb didn't CC you, Stealth did (he's magoroth btw, he replaced him)

32. ISO #282

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    This Is How The Votes Stand Now..

Magoroth (1 [L-3]):
    yzb25
    PowersThatBe (1 [L-3]):
    Magoroth
    Mike (1 [L-3]):
    PowersThatBe
    yzb25 (2 [L-2]):
    Mike, Marshmallow Marshall
    Marshmallow Marshall (1 [L-3]):
    Distorted

Normaly I would read vote as the 2 voting for the same person would be scum but that would make mm and me scum. ( not the case) So this means the Scum this game are being very carful and not wanting to show cards. Are they sitting back waiting and seeing letting town lych there own or what?

33. ISO #283

Upon a little more thought, I've probably puked enough thoughts lol. I'll respond to what people ping me for, and spend the rest of my time reading posts and trying to develop reads. Even if I do get lynched, hopefully I can give y'all something cute before I leave and enjoy having next week off!

I guess a scum could fake advocating for a worse strat so they're not obligated to comply with the better strat, but it's kind of obvious when someone is clinging to a point they know is dumb.
    -unvote

34. ISO #284

I'm going to sleep a bit. I expect development about the Doctor CC matter when I wake up

35. ISO #285

-unvote
    [unvote][/unvote] or [/vote]unvote[/vote]

36. ISO #286

Also @Mike can you tell me why you put me at 75% scum and then proceeded to vote @yzb25 who was only a 50% scum lean for you? You even stated I was your #1 target, but didn't want me lynched, and yet asked me nothing to resolve your issues with me being scum.
    Because I thought you might be a power town role now i know you are not. If you where a power town role i wanted the scum to not view you as a threat. But now i read you as scum.

/vote powersthatbe /vote

( yes I suck as meta taging )

37. ISO #287

38. ISO #288

Because I thought you might be a power town role now i know you are not. If you where a power town role i wanted the scum to not view you as a threat. But now i read you as scum.

/vote powersthatbe /vote

( yes I suck as meta taging )
    So you read me as town power so you said I was 75% likely to be scum. But now you think I’m not town power so you think I’m scum, and you’re voting me even though you claimed doctor and now @stealthbonber16 is claiming doctor. Be mindful there’s only 1 in the game. So instead of voting the person who is claiming the same role as you, you are now voting me.
    @Marshmallow Marshall this is your highest town read? Lmao
    Shut up cow.

39. ISO #289

Shut up cow.

40. ISO #290

Alright the doc claim was bullshit I wanted to form some early reads.

-vote PowersThatBe

I don't like you right now. Stand by for a post devoted to PTB and why I don't like his posts right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

41. ISO #291

So you read me as town power so you said I was 75% likely to be scum. But now you think I’m not town power so you think I’m scum, and you’re voting me even though you claimed doctor and now @stealthbonber16 is claiming doctor. Be mindful there’s only 1 in the game. So instead of voting the person who is claiming the same role as you, you are now voting me.
    @Marshmallow Marshall this is your highest town read? Lmao
    Lets be real you are so hard fishing to see am I doc or am i not you are hoping I will get scared of you voting me to get me to give that info up. If i get killed at night or get lyched in day that info will only be known once town wins or I die. You already know I am town because you and my guess is yzb25 are the 2 scum. and yes if i see 3 votes on yzb25 I will jump to lych him or you. GG

42. ISO #292

Alright the doc claim was bullshit I wanted to form some early reads.

-vote PowersThatBe

I don't like you right now. Stand by for a post devoted to PTB and why I don't like his posts right now.
    LOL

so both you and Mag voted me. And you CC a doc claim, and are now voting me LMAO.

And now it's bullshit.

I find it interesting that both mike and sb16 both claimed doc, and now fake cc'd each other and are both targeting me because I find it fucking SUS af that they're both claiming the same role and not even fighting each other.

I'm citizen, again, and my win con is that I win when the mafia are eliminated.

I find it hilarious I'm being targeted by both people who claimed the same role, now one of them is pivoting off it to pin point me.
    Shut up cow.

43. ISO #293

Lets be real you are so hard fishing to see am I doc or am i not you are hoping I will get scared of you voting me to get me to give that info up. If i get killed at night or get lyched in day that info will only be known once town wins or I die. You already know I am town because you and my guess is yzb25 are the 2 scum. and yes if i see 3 votes on yzb25 I will jump to lych him or you. GG
    I am not fishing to see if you're doc. You fucking claimed it, and then someone COUNTER CLAIMED you and you ignore it and pivot to me. Now he's backing off you and is now also voting me. LMAO. You two are so fucking paper thin, it's not even funny. I'm even more sold on both of you being my scum reads.

Lol admits he'll turbo lynch someone. This is so painfully scummy.

-vote mike
    Shut up cow.

44. ISO #294

Hi on mobile, at a red light lul

Hard claiming citizen. I win when the mafia are eliminated
    This was the first post that stood out to me. From this point on you see PTB starts to become much more conservative and shit. I don't like it.

This early citizen claim gives PTB space to move around and a chance to easily powerwolf. But don't read too much into that, that's a bad start.

Spoiler : Chainpost :
    Sure I still see the merit in doing so. However, there is risk to it. It’s not my risk. I offered a suggestion, however, it has flaws and doesn’t seem that popular. It is up to the sheriff to decide if that’s what they want to do. I’m okay if we don’t, because I feel I’m capable of scum hunting without needing to do it. However, it would give the doctor a sure fire town target.

It’d also create a bit of WiFom as scum would probably assume doc would heal the sheriff and they’d target someone else and the doc could potentially save someone.

However, it could just lead to sheriff becoming nullified and taken out if doc is killed at night, as it also does narrow down the scums Poe for potential other tpr hits.

I’m capable of seeing the pros and cons to it. So I don’t want anyone to get the wrong assumption that we should just do it. I threw it out to be discussed.
    True enough, just seems dangerous in a 2 scum game because l2 is essentially l-1 if scum are bold
    This was a sarcastic vote because he said he “wanted a reaction and was disappointed I didn’t give him one” lol
    Too early in day to have serious votes that I want pushed. I never walk away leaving a vote unless I’m sure I want the lynch to go through. Also since I was going to be away for hours, I didn’t feel comfortable leaving someone to potentially be turbo lynched if someone put them at l-2 and then scum quick hammered
    This a reminder to keep it civil :P
    Why yzb if you have me as a higher scum read? Wouldn't it be beneficial to go for the person you feel more confident about? Or did that change?
    Some of the points you made against me are frivolous as you know I stated I was at work, out to dinner, and at the movies lol. Anyhow. You're not being a very supportive husband. I'm BUSY.

I'm exhausted rn. But I'll be around most of saturday.
    My eyes hurt from being awake so long. Goodnight fellow lesbians.

Pedit note: i think i forgot to multiquote one of the posts in that chain but it still reinforces my theory so im not gonna go back and find it

In this next set of posts from PTB, we see exactly what I mean. Political posting. It feels like I'm reading tweets from Ted Cruz.

We see a lot of motivated posts and response. Very careful threading around players. There's only one unmotivated post here, which seems very unlike PTB or even most players in general.

In my opinion, PTB is a very strategic player as scum. And this is exactly what we see here. A lot of thoroughly worded commentary posts. I don't want to have meta be the basis of a read but you have to admit it falls right in line with the S-FM Vengeful game.

This whole thing you just said makes no sense whatsoever.

I think this vote is based on your dislike of me. Because the reasoning for the vote is very paper thin and you contradicted yourself
    And here we see the next bit of PTB's scum play. Emotional Manipulation.

This is going to make me sound like a bad person but seriously PTB has done this almost every game where he's been scum and I've literally received messages from PTB post game about shit like this being fake (which I won't post for privacy reasons unless PTB is cool with it but we basically talked about why i scumread him and how he built a train on me and stuff, really interesting convo)

PTB has a habit of playing the victim as scum to make it seem like other people pick on him. It's probably not an intentional habit or consistent choice. But I think a town PTB would realize that this post derails town discussion and would probably just make a passive aggressive remark and leave it there. Instead we straight up see an accusation. I encourage everyone to look at PTB's posts through a logistical light and toggle the emotions out.

^

That is very true, though. And it's why I'm gonna wait and check you to see what you do
    Side note but I have to comment because that's such a painfully shitty sheriff softclaim that it hurts my ass.

45. ISO #295

I might actually replace out, I can feel my PTB rage coming. LMAO.

I need actual rational people to come.
    Shut up cow.

46. ISO #296

LOL

so both you and Mag voted me. And you CC a doc claim, and are now voting me LMAO.

And now it's bullshit.

I find it interesting that both mike and sb16 both claimed doc, and now fake cc'd each other and are both targeting me because I find it fucking SUS af that they're both claiming the same role and not even fighting each other.

I'm citizen, again, and my win con is that I win when the mafia are eliminated.

I find it hilarious I'm being targeted by both people who claimed the same role, now one of them is pivoting off it to pin point me.
    It was a quick way to get some base reads. I got them. Mike is null-town lean, MM is town, but I developed your read independently of this. It'll also serve as a good way for me to get reads from chainposters when they go through the thread.

47. ISO #297

I might actually replace out, I can feel my PTB rage coming. LMAO.

I need actual rational people to come.
    I think you know my response to this:

some combination of
    take a step back
    breathe
    play something else
    come back later
    go do something relaxing
    its a game
    dont get upset
    funny/unfunny joke
    etc

48. ISO #298

This was the first post that stood out to me. From this point on you see PTB starts to become much more conservative and shit. I don't like it.

This early citizen claim gives PTB space to move around and a chance to easily powerwolf. But don't read too much into that, that's a bad start.
    I do want to note that I kind of poorly worded this bit. What that was supposed to mean was more like "that's a bad individual reason to scumread PTB", meaning that you shouldn't scumread someone just for claiming cit on D1 unless it's extremely anti-town for the setup, which I don't think it is here

49. ISO #299

I am not fishing to see if you're doc. You fucking claimed it, and then someone COUNTER CLAIMED you and you ignore it and pivot to me. Now he's backing off you and is now also voting me. LMAO. You two are so fucking paper thin, it's not even funny. I'm even more sold on both of you being my scum reads.

Lol admits he'll turbo lynch someone. This is so painfully scummy.

-vote mike
    Again you fish you want to know who the doc is why should i worry about a counter claim if i already know the truth.

50. ISO #300

I also don't really think I like this post but I want to see where PTB goes first before I give a second look to Mike.