Results 3,701 to 3,750 of 4142
  1. ISO #3701

2. ISO #3702

3. ISO #3703

4. ISO #3704

Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    You're so fast to ignore any other possibilities smh
    Um, you say you gave me a carol in the night, I recieved none. You also say you gave one to solid yesterday, while solid is super scummy. Who did you give the carol to on N1, by the way?

@Marshmallow Marshall

The proof is all over the thread if you were town you'd remember this instead of saying that i called you scum.
    You called me lover with scum!Ozy, therefore calling me scum. Stop it.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #3705

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Um, you say you gave me a carol in the night, I recieved none. You also say you gave one to solid yesterday, while solid is super scummy. Who did you give the carol to on N1, by the way?

You called me lover with scum!Ozy, therefore calling me scum. Stop it.
    I've said over 5 times who i gave a carol to N1. I am NOT humoring that.

I called you neutral lover with what i thought was a scum ozzy which still makes you neutral just needing a scum not to die, scum by association yes. Saying i called you a scum tho would imply your red not neutral, nice try.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

6. ISO #3706

Quote Originally Posted by Chip Skylark View Post
    -vote marshmallow Marshall

Yep I believe the caroler
    Blink could have been rb last night by MM or whoever consort is
    The carol from yesterday has to mean that MM is scum unless aamirus was actress
    LOL but the "carol" from yesterday was recieved BY BLINK'S SCUMMATE. You're completely ignoring that possibility. You seriously believe that the guy who got Ozy lynched and who called me lover with him (and therefore scum) because I defended him while he was giving NO GOD DAMNED REASON even though I showed I wanted to see them, and gave a carol to the brand new player who has been inactive as fuck and sheeped him on a town lynch, is telling the truth? VOSS HELP US
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

7. ISO #3707

I've said over 5 times who i gave a carol to N1. I am NOT humoring that.

I called you neutral lover with what i thought was a scum ozzy which still makes you neutral just needing a scum not to die, scum by association yes. Saying i called you a scum tho would imply your red not neutral, nice try.
    Oh, I see what you mean. I didn't say you called me heartbreaker lol. What would I even gain from that, seriously...

8. ISO #3708

9. ISO #3709

@Frinckles I'd like to propose a + 24 hours addition to the day. It's Christmas, and a lot of people have real life things. Plus, Stealth has been completely AFK for a very long time. It'd give us time to get people back into the game, too.

If you agree with me, please speak up, too.

10. ISO #3710

Oh, I see what you mean. I didn't say you called me heartbreaker lol. What would I even gain from that, seriously...
    tbh if you're scum and you killed the angel on n1 and mag is actually your scum partner/heartbreaker that would be top tier play and you guys actually deserve to win for that while keeping me alive lol

11. ISO #3711

@Frinckles I'd like to propose a + 24 hours addition to the day. It's Christmas, and a lot of people have real life things. Plus, Stealth has been completely AFK for a very long time. It'd give us time to get people back into the game, too.

If you agree with me, please speak up, too.
    SB16 hasn't posted in 5 IRL days dude, I have a theory as to why that slot wasn't mod killed but i'm not going there because it's 100% angleshooting. plus 100% mechanically town can't win this, which I've went over already today, so I'm not sure why we're still even playing.

12. ISO #3712

MM my reasons for wanting ozy lynched we're better then yours for defending him, why defend a player so hard when you supposedly don't know his alignment?

I pushed HARD for ozy to be lynched because I thought he was scum, you were defnding ozy hard because you thought he was town?

from a towns pov why defend a player so hard when you don't know his alignment?

13. ISO #3713

MM you're twisting what happened to fit your version of the narrative here and it's pissing me off lol
    Oh, really? Let's take a look at the facts that are in the thread

actually yes it's starting to become more clear as to why you're ignoring my points and trying to discredit my read on Ozy, it actually makes perfect sense now.
    Here you begin the crazy theory
    It actually does make sense, but you can't just go "no-u" and expect it to hold any weight, I'm now even more convinced after this sarcastic little comment tbh.
    After I ask you what the difference is between your claim and me if I were to be calling you lover with scum!huey, you answer that.
    Can you tell me the difference between my statement (a joke) and your actual push on me for supposedly being a lover? :P
    LOL

You see, if it does actually make as much sense as your push on me, yet you know that this joke is wrong (hopefully lol), why in the world would you keep your position on that?
    And that is my reply... because your reasoning sucks...
    Mhmm, Blink and Huey now want to make people think I'm in love with Ozy xD

And that is why you read the thread...
    Also note that Solid was like "Did Ozy get painted as loved?" there, YET STILL SHEEPED BLINK. That's the one who "recieved the carol" yesterday, @Chip Skylark .
    @THREAD

Look at how hard Marsh is defending Ozy here, he never once has even tried to look at the game as if Ozy were scum, it's completely one sided here. He has been cleverly ignoring my points as to why Ozy is scummy. He's only been this active and openly trying to lynch huey necause I believe him to be lovers with Ozy. Since I believe that to be the case and I believe Ozy to be scum it makes MM scum by association.

A 100% town MM here wouldn't be defending a play so hard from being lynched because a town MM would be unsure on Ozys alignment even if he actually townread him. He'd take into consideration the chance that Ozy could be scum, not once has MM even tried to do this. If we don't take Ozy out now the scumteam will likely have extra players via MM and Mag as neutrals but scum because of their targets and this game will 100% be lost for us with this lynch.
    LOOK AT WHAT THE ARGUMENT IS HERE. IT'S ABOUT ME BEING LOVER WITH SCUM!OZY.

And now, he took that read and just decreed that I was plain red scum. Why are you all following that lol

14. ISO #3714

Wait a minute. @Frinckles are people notified of having been roleblocked?

If not, then Blink might be town... just heavily tunneled. Because he's speaking like someone who's in the same mindset I'm in right now, which is strange.

15. ISO #3715

MM my reasons for wanting ozy lynched we're better then yours for defending him, why defend a player so hard when you supposedly don't know his alignment?

I pushed HARD for ozy to be lynched because I thought he was scum, you were defnding ozy hard because you thought he was town?

from a towns pov why defend a player so hard when you don't know his alignment?
    Because Ozy happened to be the counter train to Huey, a strong scumread, while also being in my town core. Do I seriously need to explain why I defend people in my town core, especially when they're being put as the counter train to my main scumread? Lol

16. ISO #3716

actually yes it's starting to become more clear as to why you're ignoring my points and trying to discredit my read on Ozy, it actually makes perfect sense now.
    fmpov this is what I see and I explain it
    Are you crazy? interacting with a player is the best thing you can do to assess their alignment, MM was super towny day one, gave me no reason to think other wise early day 2. I'm trying to solve the game and recent interactions with him don't seem to be sitting right because he seems to be ignoring certain points, and there's ZERO contemplation on considering a !scum Ozy here, which would be pointing to p scummy behavior, but my Not a wolf read on MM makes more sense to me via his current actions as if he would be defending his lover, it's something that just clicked in my brain.
    I just don't agree with your read on Ozy because I don't agree with your tells. I don't see the "narrative twisting" he's supposedly doing. You cannot call me scum for disagreeing with your reads.
    then you try saying that because you dont agree with my read im scumreading you WHICH IS FALSE

This is becoming a joke now with your discrediting, the thread is filled with progression because we just had interactions that prove this, the players just need to READ it.
    Half of them are AFK tho or could give 2 shits about the game.
    I clearly state that your discrediting me because of all the reasons I gave as to why you being lover with ozy made sense.

i'm not calling you scum for disagreeing with my reads. Why are you saying that?
    again not calling you scum for that you dope
    Yeah, why?

The only reason you are removing your townread on me for is because I don't agree with the supposed "scumtells" you are pointing out.
    AGAIN FALSE THATS THREE TIMES YOU SAY THIS BASELESS DISCREDIT THATS NOT MY REASON AS I STATED.
    @THREAD

Look at how hard Marsh is defending Ozy here, he never once has even tried to look at the game as if Ozy were scum, it's completely one sided here. He has been cleverly ignoring my points as to why Ozy is scummy. He's only been this active and openly trying to lynch huey necause I believe him to be lovers with Ozy. Since I believe that to be the case and I believe Ozy to be scum it makes MM scum by association.

A 100% town MM here wouldn't be defending a play so hard from being lynched because a town MM would be unsure on Ozys alignment even if he actually townread him. He'd take into consideration the chance that Ozy could be scum, not once has MM even tried to do this. If we don't take Ozy out now the scumteam will likely have extra players via MM and Mag as neutrals but scum because of their targets and this game will 100% be lost for us with this lynch.

I love how you just cherry pick shit out of the thread and twist it to progress it how you want to fit your narrative that's so scummy dude

17. ISO #3717

What was your reason to scumread Ozy?

18. ISO #3718

Wait a minute. @Frinckles are people notified of having been roleblocked?

If not, then Blink might be town... just heavily tunneled. Because he's speaking like someone who's in the same mindset I'm in right now, which is strange.
    bbruh we've asked that in the thread like three times.

you DON'T receive role block feedback

19. ISO #3719

What was your reason to scumread Ozy?
    Ozy's not here i'm not answering that and going backwards like you are currently trying to make me do it's in the thread.

You can go back and cherry pick quotes to make me look scummy but you can nowhere find my reason for scum reading ozy?

20. ISO #3720

21. ISO #3721

@solid D you need to take your vote off Huey and if you don't have time for the game please replace out and let someone who is actually going to play the game take over.
    Here's a nice bit of coaching...
    Then give me the specific points you'd like me to address and I will.
    @blinkskater @blinkskater @blinkskater hello this post exists, you never replied to it...

22. ISO #3722

I literally scum read ozy since the first page dude i ain't gonna humor that crap when I can literally go to day 1 half hour in and pull a quote that started my scum read on ozy.
    Are you claiming that you've been pushing him to his death because of his charts? If you're town, you actually deserve to lose this game. My vote isn't moving. Goodbye, and merry Christmas.

23. ISO #3723

Because Ozy happened to be the counter train to Huey, a strong scumread, while also being in my town core. Do I seriously need to explain why I defend people in my town core, especially when they're being put as the counter train to my main scumread? Lol
    you defended ozy HARD super hard, that's one of the reasons I thought you were his lover which I just posted, that shit didn't seem right.

regardless of who was the counter train I'm still pushing my scum read 100%

24. ISO #3724

Are you claiming that you've been pushing him to his death because of his charts? If you're town, you actually deserve to lose this game. My vote isn't moving. Goodbye, and merry Christmas.
    Because of his charts? sigh I don't know why you are going to sign up for a game and not pay attention/read it.

Merry christmas.

25. ISO #3725

Here's a nice bit of coaching...

@blinkskater @blinkskater @blinkskater hello this post exists, you never replied to it...
    where did you even pull that second quote from?

I was telling someone who was town because he recieved my carol to move his vote to someone I thought was scum?

You pinged mag for help at one point when I was pushing ozys lynch, is that not coaching? Or when you do it it's okay right?

26. ISO #3726

lol, i'm more of a mafia guy tbh, math and any type of proper grammar will not happen from me.

It's been a while since I played with you, I do get scum vibrations from your first post though, there was some self meta from you I'm not really a fan of.
    I dislike what I think your intent to be from posting it. I do want players to be active I just think your post overall isn't a good way to promote it. So yeah I do dislike your post lol

Pinging players and yelling at them to give their reads on certain things is far more simple and IMO it will yield better results, people don't wanna make mafia into a freakin chart man they just want to play it.
    I like the way you scum paint me for disliking your post and then saying I dislike something that promotes positive blah blah blah, yeah i'll jot this down into my notes
    I don't understand what you're trying to say here. I don't believe it's angleshooting but it is a bad way to read someone IMO.

Why would it be suspicious if he was here 15 minutes before the game but once it started hasn't shone up yet? You think MM is just chatting away in wolfchat and he's not here because of that?

ALSO, I believe that if maj isn't lynched player with the most votes is just lynched
    I mean I'm still scum leaning ozzy. I don't like the intent behind his post that i'm currently getting from him. I tend to agree with aamirus' mentality and thoughts twords ozzy also. The situation reads TVS to me, ozzy being the scum aamrius leaning town for me. I think it's a very viable thing for scum to come into the game and try and play out to give off the appearance of being pro town. Like if we all were like wow great idea ozzy, and started to run with it, it'd be easy for a !scum ozzy to try and manipulate some of the data. It can even be meant to have us chasing our own tails in a way by trying to limit our interactions with each other and focus on the table. I just really don't like it atm.

I also find it strange that MM came into the thread and instantly defended ozzy after ozzy was calling him out for activity. I don't think a scum ozzy would want to draw attention to a team mate like that, so even tho MM is defending ozzy I don't really see them as SVS. However if it's a !town ozzy we are dealing with I could see a !scum MM coming in and trying to defend ozzy's idea as being pro town and him just trying to help etc etc. So I do see a world where MM could be scum here defending a town ozzy,.

i do see mm and ozzy as a tvs situation right now, as far as who's who i'm leaning ozzy more scum atm, also seems like he's pro-actively still trying to come up with something that shows his chart thingy in a towny light.

-vote ozywho

real vote btw
    I didn't like his entry but I think that ozzy has a higher % to flip scum r/n but I need till the end of the day to be sure, I don't see MM and Ozzy being SVS here. Ozzy flips red MM isn't scum. Ozzy flips green MM has a high % chance to flip scum imo.

As of now MM is town for me, which kind of depends on ozzy, give me till EOD and i'll kno for sure on MM tho, i'll bet my life on that shit never been wrong yet not going to start now.
    I agree with you about !scum ozzy wanting to appear pro town with that gambit, I think you are underestimating how something like that can be used for manipulation. It would circle town around the charts, and it's even easy to add little tidbits of information there to make a player appear more scummy or less scummy whenever you would need to.
    speaking of that, you're pushing at ozy the same way you were pushing at ptb in that vengeful game, and you were right, so tbh i'm townreading you p hard rn, and I feel better about my scumread on ozzy here, the more you're pushing at him the more selective he gets while replaying, not to mention the OMGUS'Y defensiveness.
    You can't be bothered eh? Okay I will advocate your lynch more heavily then and let's see can be bothered to try and prevent that.

I also know I am not scum but can see the obvious world that would make players think I'm aligned there. As far as caustic goes I have reason to believe he's town.

So without your explanations as to why you think he's scum and why caustic (aside from the obvious fact that he's not voting huey) is his partner, then I am going to assume you can't fabricate any reason and are what I call a "frozen" wolf, because yeah I still think you're a wolf.
    Your twisting things here. Putting in effort to the game is 100% NAI.

I did NOT read your opening post as scummy because of EFFORT, I made that clear. So I am no hypocrite here you are just a word twisting scum. I read the intent behind your opening post as scummy you can go back to the first page and re-read that for your proof.

You've been giving me the impression that you cherry pick certain things people say and twist them into scum sided points. I feel you ignore a LOT of things people say and only focus on the points you pick and twist. There's tons of resistance to your lynch, and I also saw Varcron come at me with shade on day one and day 2 while I was pushing at you. I sense a potential team between Varcron and you.

You were also VERY VERY hesitant to give a solid read on me and when we were arguing yesterday you gave me the feeling that you didn't want to commit to a read on me, and the fact that you said I was open wolfing and weren't trying to gauge my alignment more also struck me as scummy. It seemed from my pov you wanted to discredit me as scummy so the thread would think less of me and my reads. BUt then when it actually came to scum reading me you didn't want any part of it.

We went over this yesterday, have you already forgot?
    I think Varcron is scum with Ozy i've said this already. See my latest post.

You see what Ozy is doing every chance he gets right?

He's taking points that are NAI and scum and town could do and twisting them into absolutes, forgetting about players is scum indicative?

Why? because it was blink who said it? He's twisting EVERYTHING to fit his damn narrative and I need you all to realize this.
    I've played a lot of FM, if I see someone saying someone is open wolfing and acting scummy, then they don't push this player and just let him exist, I scum read that. I also scum read players who seem to start getting really flustered when they have a simple scum read on them.
    Oh now you can be bothered? After I say I'm going to heavily advocate your lynch huh?

You're scum here 100%. So now huey is bussing me when before you said you town read me, now im scum with huey agian because it fits your narrative?

I'm done conversing with you if you're just going to get toxic and tell me to fuck off.
    having an agressive tone is not the same thing as being toxic I'm not telling people to burn in hell i'm playing the game aggressive, did you just put a crack in the meta... are you actually scum with ozy here?
    Literally just a quick 10 minute skim of me scum reading ozy for different reasons, interactons, and things he said.

According to MM tho, I only scumread ozy because of his chart?

Yeah okay bye scum.

27. ISO #3727

lol, i'm more of a mafia guy tbh, math and any type of proper grammar will not happen from me.

It's been a while since I played with you, I do get scum vibrations from your first post though, there was some self meta from you I'm not really a fan of.
    I dislike what I think your intent to be from posting it. I do want players to be active I just think your post overall isn't a good way to promote it. So yeah I do dislike your post lol

Pinging players and yelling at them to give their reads on certain things is far more simple and IMO it will yield better results, people don't wanna make mafia into a freakin chart man they just want to play it.
    I like the way you scum paint me for disliking your post and then saying I dislike something that promotes positive blah blah blah, yeah i'll jot this down into my notes
    I don't understand what you're trying to say here. I don't believe it's angleshooting but it is a bad way to read someone IMO.

Why would it be suspicious if he was here 15 minutes before the game but once it started hasn't shone up yet? You think MM is just chatting away in wolfchat and he's not here because of that?

ALSO, I believe that if maj isn't lynched player with the most votes is just lynched
    I mean I'm still scum leaning ozzy. I don't like the intent behind his post that i'm currently getting from him. I tend to agree with aamirus' mentality and thoughts twords ozzy also. The situation reads TVS to me, ozzy being the scum aamrius leaning town for me. I think it's a very viable thing for scum to come into the game and try and play out to give off the appearance of being pro town. Like if we all were like wow great idea ozzy, and started to run with it, it'd be easy for a !scum ozzy to try and manipulate some of the data. It can even be meant to have us chasing our own tails in a way by trying to limit our interactions with each other and focus on the table. I just really don't like it atm.

I also find it strange that MM came into the thread and instantly defended ozzy after ozzy was calling him out for activity. I don't think a scum ozzy would want to draw attention to a team mate like that, so even tho MM is defending ozzy I don't really see them as SVS. However if it's a !town ozzy we are dealing with I could see a !scum MM coming in and trying to defend ozzy's idea as being pro town and him just trying to help etc etc. So I do see a world where MM could be scum here defending a town ozzy,.

i do see mm and ozzy as a tvs situation right now, as far as who's who i'm leaning ozzy more scum atm, also seems like he's pro-actively still trying to come up with something that shows his chart thingy in a towny light.

-vote ozywho

real vote btw
    I didn't like his entry but I think that ozzy has a higher % to flip scum r/n but I need till the end of the day to be sure, I don't see MM and Ozzy being SVS here. Ozzy flips red MM isn't scum. Ozzy flips green MM has a high % chance to flip scum imo.

As of now MM is town for me, which kind of depends on ozzy, give me till EOD and i'll kno for sure on MM tho, i'll bet my life on that shit never been wrong yet not going to start now.
    I agree with you about !scum ozzy wanting to appear pro town with that gambit, I think you are underestimating how something like that can be used for manipulation. It would circle town around the charts, and it's even easy to add little tidbits of information there to make a player appear more scummy or less scummy whenever you would need to.
    speaking of that, you're pushing at ozy the same way you were pushing at ptb in that vengeful game, and you were right, so tbh i'm townreading you p hard rn, and I feel better about my scumread on ozzy here, the more you're pushing at him the more selective he gets while replaying, not to mention the OMGUS'Y defensiveness.
    You can't be bothered eh? Okay I will advocate your lynch more heavily then and let's see can be bothered to try and prevent that.

I also know I am not scum but can see the obvious world that would make players think I'm aligned there. As far as caustic goes I have reason to believe he's town.

So without your explanations as to why you think he's scum and why caustic (aside from the obvious fact that he's not voting huey) is his partner, then I am going to assume you can't fabricate any reason and are what I call a "frozen" wolf, because yeah I still think you're a wolf.
    Your twisting things here. Putting in effort to the game is 100% NAI.

I did NOT read your opening post as scummy because of EFFORT, I made that clear. So I am no hypocrite here you are just a word twisting scum. I read the intent behind your opening post as scummy you can go back to the first page and re-read that for your proof.

You've been giving me the impression that you cherry pick certain things people say and twist them into scum sided points. I feel you ignore a LOT of things people say and only focus on the points you pick and twist. There's tons of resistance to your lynch, and I also saw Varcron come at me with shade on day one and day 2 while I was pushing at you. I sense a potential team between Varcron and you.

You were also VERY VERY hesitant to give a solid read on me and when we were arguing yesterday you gave me the feeling that you didn't want to commit to a read on me, and the fact that you said I was open wolfing and weren't trying to gauge my alignment more also struck me as scummy. It seemed from my pov you wanted to discredit me as scummy so the thread would think less of me and my reads. BUt then when it actually came to scum reading me you didn't want any part of it.

We went over this yesterday, have you already forgot?
    I think Varcron is scum with Ozy i've said this already. See my latest post.

You see what Ozy is doing every chance he gets right?

He's taking points that are NAI and scum and town could do and twisting them into absolutes, forgetting about players is scum indicative?

Why? because it was blink who said it? He's twisting EVERYTHING to fit his damn narrative and I need you all to realize this.
    I've played a lot of FM, if I see someone saying someone is open wolfing and acting scummy, then they don't push this player and just let him exist, I scum read that. I also scum read players who seem to start getting really flustered when they have a simple scum read on them.
    Oh now you can be bothered? After I say I'm going to heavily advocate your lynch huh?

You're scum here 100%. So now huey is bussing me when before you said you town read me, now im scum with huey agian because it fits your narrative?

I'm done conversing with you if you're just going to get toxic and tell me to fuck off.
    having an agressive tone is not the same thing as being toxic I'm not telling people to burn in hell i'm playing the game aggressive, did you just put a crack in the meta... are you actually scum with ozy here?
    @Marshmallow Marshall ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm not sure what the part at the end is about seems like an appeal to my ego?

28. ISO #3728
    Ganelon

How? Your never voting mm pushing a lynch there makes 0 sense
    Yesterday

29. ISO #3729
    Ganelon

Lol you dumb fucks if you lynch mM. You’re fucked lol
    -vote blinkskater

30. ISO #3730
    Ganelon

IF YOU LYNCH MM TOWN IS LITERALLY FUCKED DO NOT DO THIS. THE SAFEST HING TO DO TODAY IS TO LYNCH SOLIDD WJO IS ALWAYA FUCKING SCUM.
    TORE NEVER PULLING OFF AN MM LYNCH TODAY.

31. ISO #3731

32. ISO #3732

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    IF YOU LYNCH MM TOWN IS LITERALLY FUCKED DO NOT DO THIS. THE SAFEST HING TO DO TODAY IS TO LYNCH SOLIDD WJO IS ALWAYA FUCKING SCUM.
    TORE NEVER PULLING OFF AN MM LYNCH TODAY.
    Says the guy who has tp scum side for a win

33. ISO #3733

34. ISO #3734
    Ganelon

I literally scum read ozy since the first page dude i ain't gonna humor that crap when I can literally go to day 1 half hour in and pull a quote that started my scum read on ozy.
    Your reasons for scumreading him were:
    a) he made a table to manipulate us
    b) he’s scum
    Feel free to make up c).

35. ISO #3735

36. ISO #3736
    Ganelon

Says the guy who has tp scum side for a win
    Lol shut up scum, you seriously expect me to believe Huey and Mm were ever a team? FIR PETES SAME PEOPLE USE YOUR FUCKING HEAD, I LYNCHED HUEY YESTWRDAY BECAUSE HUEY WAS EITHER TOWN OR THE SCUM TEAM WAS HUEY/SOLIDD/KIRA. Huey is literally never MMs teammate here,Mm never even tried to derail his train and Huey was more than willing to vote MM yesterday. I refuse to believe that. If you can’t look at the previous days and tell me that blink has been scummy af this game then I don’t know what to tell you. Blink is always scum here. Huey’s reaction to me tunneling on him bothered me a lot at the time because it didn’t feel scummy at all. Blink has been a scummy motherfucker and you duckers are letting him get away. AGAIN. Tell me, who would ever defend Huey from a lynch as fiercely as blink has whilst town?

37. ISO #3737

38. ISO #3738
    Ganelon

No you accused him of ‘twisting wprds’ when he didn’t do that and again, you didn’t instantiate that with any evidence. I could say of literallyanyone here for fucks sake, twisting words is all we do in this game.

39. ISO #3739
    Ganelon

Mag i was pushing an ozy lynch.
    You didn’t push shit, you were borderline afk d1 and extremely unwilling to point dingers. Suddenly on d1 you decided to push me for scumpainting you. For reasons you have YET to reveal you did a complete 180 on me and mm on d2, and convinced half the fucking town to switch to an Ozy train for no fucking reason. You’re not town here ever. Huey has been townier than you, I’m surprised aamirus hammered him, I’d i were Town I wouldn’t have done it.

40. ISO #3740

No you accused him of ‘twisting wprds’ when he didn’t do that and again, you didn’t instantiate that with any evidence. I could say of literallyanyone here for fucks sake, twisting words is all we do in this game.
    Uhm, a lot of my reasons for scum reading ozy are there. Check my big wall.

You can't expect to twist peoples words and intentions and manipulate narratives and expect not to get scum read for that. That's how you find scum in mafia.

41. ISO #3741
    Ganelon

Please explain the following, scum:
    a) how did you come to the conclusion that Mm was scum yesterday?
    b) you literally derailed Huey’s train TWICE. You didn’t acknowledge efes death on d1, and by the looks
    of it kira has been townier than you. I refuse to believe Kira is ever scum and that he voted his teammate yesterday.
    c) whatever I don’t have the energy but if town doesn’t lynch confirmed scum I will be so fucking pissed off af all of you for the anti-town plays you’ve done this game, we could’ve EASILY won this. Apparently the scum team is Skylark, blink and SolidD.

42. ISO #3742
    Ganelon

Uhm, a lot of my reasons for scum reading ozy are there. Check my big wall.

You can't expect to twist peoples words and intentions and manipulate narratives and expect not to get scum read for that. That's how you find scum in mafia.
    From an outsiders perspective there is no or little difference between identifying and calling out scummy things actual scum have doen and twisting words. So yes that’s how you find scum. That’s how you got found out this game

43. ISO #3743

You didn’t push shit, you were borderline afk d1 and extremely unwilling to point dingers. Suddenly on d1 you decided to push me for scumpainting you. For reasons you have YET to reveal you did a complete 180 on me and mm on d2, and convinced half the fucking town to switch to an Ozy train for no fucking reason. You’re not town here ever. Huey has been townier than you, I’m surprised aamirus hammered him, I’d i were Town I wouldn’t have done it.
    I heavily pushed for an Ozy lynch It's all in the thread, I posted a few quotes as to why I scum read him too. I pushed you because you said scummy things, and exactly "scumpainting" You were takin me being towny and trying to discredit and paint me scum for it, did you realize MM was scum that quickly? I never did a 180 on you on day 2. You just said I pushed you day 1, i found you a bit scummy, I pushed you day 2 found you scummy? where's the 180 bruh? it's not fucking there. Am I not aloud to have a read evolve on MM? of course I cant because it doesn't fit ur narrative. I have to townread MM or mag gets cranky and starts swearing at people and insulting the t owns intelligence. Ozy was scummy other players in the thread have said it. I'm always town here you just need MM alive to fit your narrative and win, so what ever any other reason you see come across the board you couldn't care about it UNLESS it's something good about MM. You need to take responsibility for your poor play and accept the fact that you lost this game.

44. ISO #3744

From an outsiders perspective there is no or little difference between identifying and calling out scummy things actual scum have doen and twisting words. So yes that’s how you find scum. That’s how you got found out this game
    What are you talking about? I'm still town here, you are a scum siding neutral.

45. ISO #3745
    Ganelon

I just wanna rage here:
    a) we had blink d1, this is my fault here for not following my own reads.
    b) we lynched OzyWho for literally no morherrucking reason.
    c) people are STILL in the anti-town business of considering OzyWho as actress; Ozy is literally never actress here I would be willing to bet a significant amount of
    moeny kn that.

EVERY TIME WE IGNORE MECHANICAL EVIDENCE AND FLIPS, WE GET FUCKED. And for the love of god who the fuck thinks OzyWho was scum given his play? Who the fuck are his teammates for fucks sake
    Please, for once in this godforsaken sites history, let the town win and give up on these scummy things. Follow the flow and lynch either SolidD or blink. You can’t expect me to believe SolidD would be randomly convinced by blink to vote Ozy if SolidD were Town. SolidD is always scum here. And blink is either his scummate or an extremely hard to tucking get to townie. I’m p sure it’s the former. Out of Huey and blink blink has been the scummiest.

46. ISO #3746

Please explain the following, scum:
    a) how did you come to the conclusion that Mm was scum yesterday?
    b) you literally derailed Huey’s train TWICE. You didn’t acknowledge efes death on d1, and by the looks
    of it kira has been townier than you. I refuse to believe Kira is ever scum and that he voted his teammate yesterday.
    c) whatever I don’t have the energy but if town doesn’t lynch confirmed scum I will be so fucking pissed off af all of you for the anti-town plays you’ve done this game, we could’ve EASILY won this. Apparently the scum team is Skylark, blink and SolidD.
    a. Yesterday? You remember the carol with MM/aamirus/Varcron right?
    b. You can say I de railed the huey train all you want. The fact is I pushed for lynches on players I thought had the most potential to be scum. I acknowledged efe's death as him trolling/gamethrowing don't make up lies. kira could actually be town here if you read the thread you could see that I said that. Bussing is a thing you know, You refuse to accept that.
    c. YOu've been pretty much the most ANTI town player here, you're not even fucking town gtfo

47. ISO #3747
    Ganelon

I heavily pushed for an Ozy lynch It's all in the thread, I posted a few quotes as to why I scum read him too. I pushed you because you said scummy things, and exactly "scumpainting" You were takin me being towny and trying to discredit and paint me scum for it, did you realize MM was scum that quickly? I never did a 180 on you on day 2. You just said I pushed you day 1, i found you a bit scummy, I pushed you day 2 found you scummy? where's the 180 bruh? it's not fucking there. Am I not aloud to have a read evolve on MM? of course I cant because it doesn't fit ur narrative. I have to townread MM or mag gets cranky and starts swearing at people and insulting the t owns intelligence. Ozy was scummy other players in the thread have said it. I'm always town here you just need MM alive to fit your narrative and win, so what ever any other reason you see come across the board you couldn't care about it UNLESS it's something good about MM. You need to take responsibility for your poor play and accept the fact that you lost this game.
    Lol what the fuck are you talking about my play has been god tier this game if you guys had followed me lead on d3 we probably would’ve won.

48. ISO #3748
    Ganelon

a. Yesterday? You remember the carol with MM/aamirus/Varcron right?
    b. You can say I de railed the huey train all you want. The fact is I pushed for lynches on players I thought had the most potential to be scum. I acknowledged efe's death as him trolling/gamethrowing don't make up lies. kira could actually be town here if you read the thread you could see that I said that. Bussing is a thing you know, You refuse to accept that.
    c. YOu've been pretty much the most ANTI town player here, you're not even fucking town gtfo
    How the fuck have I been anti Town I’ve been fighting for a pro town lynch since fucking forever I’m not the one who randomly lynched Ozy for no fucking reason

49. ISO #3749

I just wanna rage here:
    a) we had blink d1, this is my fault here for not following my own reads.
    b) we lynched OzyWho for literally no morherrucking reason.
    c) people are STILL in the anti-town business of considering OzyWho as actress; Ozy is literally never actress here I would be willing to bet a significant amount of
    moeny kn that.

EVERY TIME WE IGNORE MECHANICAL EVIDENCE AND FLIPS, WE GET FUCKED. And for the love of god who the fuck thinks OzyWho was scum given his play? Who the fuck are his teammates for fucks sake
    Please, for once in this godforsaken sites history, let the town win and give up on these scummy things. Follow the flow and lynch either SolidD or blink. You can’t expect me to believe SolidD would be randomly convinced by blink to vote Ozy if SolidD were Town. SolidD is always scum here. And blink is either his scummate or an extremely hard to tucking get to townie. I’m p sure it’s the former. Out of Huey and blink blink has been the scummiest.
    a. i'm town you didn't have anything.
    b. there was more then 1 person scumreading ozy for his anti town play and scummy behaviors
    c. nobody is saying ozy is actress anyore because the thread has progressed so far away from that it's not even funny.

WHAT MECHANICAL EVIDENCE? YOU HAVE BEEN IGNORING MECHANICAL EVIDENCE ALL GAME MAG, THEN CRY ABOUT IT AND WANT TO BLAME EVERYONE ELSE. NOBODY THINKS OZY IS SCUM ANYMORE. That was day fucking 2 nobody is out here trying to fucking find ozys team mates. Mag has been so scummy all game and literally has tried to threaten the town multiple times that waah waaaaaah he'll scum side if the town doesn't do what he says. this game's a fucking joke.

50. ISO #3750

How the fuck have I been anti Town I’ve been fighting for a pro town lynch since fucking forever I’m not the one who randomly lynched Ozy for no fucking reason
    you literally said you will scum side multiple times, yeah that's real fucking pro town.

I had plenty of reasons to scumread ozy, if you'd like to see just a few check out my wall quote.