7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    i thought we got 2 lynches..

Wincons
    Town wins if a Trainee is lynched.
    Scum wins if a Cadet is lynched.
    Nope, this is basically like Helz's one day setup, but vanilla. NO MASON CLAIMING BULLSHIT
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

9. ISO #59

This is a not so friendly reminder that this is a 48 hours game, and that we need to find a scum in those 48 hours... SO SPEAK
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Lol yep...

THAT IS VERY TRUE.

Be very mindful of the people you put at L-2. L-2 pretty much means you are confident with your vote.

(L-# means that if # votes are added on a player, they get lynched, btw; you can see vote count at top right of the thread.)

Also... Are you trying to copy/please me? Because that kinda looks like a post I would make, and not one that you would make (even though it makes a lot of sense in my opinion). Not saying that you don't make sense usually (well maybe a bit lol), but that isn't your common style.

In other words : you have a gut read, and you trust your gut reads. Why did you want me to read this, exactly?
    No im not trying to please you. Why would i do that?

Its not solely a gut read, because theres logical reasoning on my end to go with it.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

Lol yep...

THAT IS VERY TRUE.

Be very mindful of the people you put at L-2. L-2 pretty much means you are confident with your vote.

(L-# means that if # votes are added on a player, they get lynched, btw; you can see vote count at top right of the thread.)

Also... Are you trying to copy/please me? Because that kinda looks like a post I would make, and not one that you would make (even though it makes a lot of sense in my opinion). Not saying that you don't make sense usually (well maybe a bit lol), but that isn't your common style.

In other words : you have a gut read, and you trust your gut reads. Why did you want me to read this, exactly?
    I also understand where you're coming from here I get it that I don't usually help people as town. For meta purposes I would normally do that as scum. If you think I can't manipulate my own metal by now you need to reevaluate LOL

15. ISO #65
    Ganelon

@Magoroth does mafia have a night kill? if so is it mandatory?

i mean if it is we just skip day, let maf narrow it down for us by 1 slot.
    No

16. ISO #66
    Ganelon

There's only one day this game, and that's today. Remember that lynch is mandatory!

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

@Magoroth can we get replacements for the inactives? for a 48 hour game 12 hours is 25% of the entire game so... replacements should be pretty quick. or even modkills im open to since the # of town or scum really doesnt matter in this setup.
    actually, thinking about it modkills wouldent be a bad idea for it. A town being modkilled benefits town, since it raises the % chance of hitting a wolf. A wolf modkill benefits wolf, because it lowers the % chance of hitting wolf. The odds of a player being modkilled and flipping town are a lot higher than flipping wolf. so statistically, steak and eggs is definitely a good breakfast.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

22. ISO #72
    Ganelon

what if we lynch the host?
    but I'm jester

Also, I'm not inside the room with y'all, so you can't kick me out to begin with :P
    Last edited by ; August 23rd, 2019 at 07:42 AM.

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74

It might just still be the early stages of the game, but I've been reading Yagami's posts and I don't understand...

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Can You Elaborate A Little Here. Because, I Have A Scheduled To Keep.. After Here I Need To Check In At The On Site Clinic To Deal With Some Of My Patients Receiving Cortical Enhancers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Also, Keep In Mind I Have Yet To Send An E-Mail..
    His posts, especially that second quote, just don't really sit right with me. It might just be Yagami being Yagami, but something seems off about that to me.

25. ISO #75

I haven't read my rolecard yet... but I think I can give the answer to that : because it's Light.
    This seems weird to me... entering the game without reading your rolecard? Did Mag give you a notification and then you just kinda spaced out and went on the site?

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

Quote Originally Posted by ZergSoupYum View Post
    It might just still be the early stages of the game, but I've been reading Yagami's posts and I don't understand...

His posts, especially that second quote, just don't really sit right with me. It might just be Yagami being Yagami, but something seems off about that to me.
    Forgot to vote
    -vote Light_Yagami

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

This seems weird to me... entering the game without reading your rolecard? Did Mag give you a notification and then you just kinda spaced out and went on the site?
    Deff sketchy... means hes likley lieing about not seeing his role and is probally scum tryin to make small talk

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

Ok so i had something typed out then i read back through the setup and it changed everything.

So if i am not mistaken as soon as just one of the Town is Lynched, or as soon as one of the two Trainees are lynched the game ends? Which means, and i believe Blink said this, we need to be very careful with our votes, if we put somebody on L-2 then it could lead to a quick hammer from scum and we lose.

So the way i see it is we need to be applying pressure across the board, placing singular lynches on people to get them to speak. so we can get that Trainee Lynch.
    I dont believe the Bios will allude to anything too important and they are just flavour but My name is apparently Atticus O'Kelly.

Now as for reads i am gonna go read back through again now, see what people have said and then put out some base reads.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

37. ISO #87

What Is It You Dont Understand Specifically?

38. ISO #88

*Looks At Watch*

Doesn't Seem Like Much Is Getting Done Here.. Im Going To Check On My Patients.. Ill Be Back In A Few..

*Pushes Button On Briefcase And Opens The Name Tag And Stand Slot And Places Name Tag And Stand Away*

*Closes Slot*

*Gets Up And Walks To One Of The Onsite Clinics*

39. ISO #89

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

So im gonna go through everybody and do one of these things

Spoiler : Light Yagami :
    Light Yagami - The Roleplay in a game like this seems off, now meta wise you could say this is just how Yagami plays but siding with just Meta is not a great play.

Looking through the posts their isnt much to go off, the third post or #11 mentions Blinks vote in it saying its not nice, this may mean nothing given its roleplay but even if you are Rp'ing why would you include nothing but filler. I dont like it.

Light then brings up another one of Blinks posts in #20 and continues to roleplay, it seems to me like a dig at blink and i dont see why the post was needed, could be something to throw us off, make him seems so scummy he aint maybe?

Post #27 is continued RP but really the last of it, he does mention his name from his Bio which is interesting, i believe the names and bios are just flavour so mentioning it means nothing then a 'huh cool'

Post #29 makes no sense to me, mentions every thought they had to be real but does not mention what they thoughts are. Why?

Post #35 makes some comments, mentions zerg seems to be trying to hard to seem like a cadet and that i am trying to hard to seem like scum. If i am honest these first 2 posts were just entrance posts with no flavour. Mine was a Huey Long Reference and Zergs was friendly. I didnt even know this was a One Lynch game at first.

Post #41, i echo Blinks comments afterwards, dont care about the roleplay, stop with the filler i say.

Post #47 is the last one that makes sense and should be talked about, states he has not 'sent an email' or voted yet. Why did he mention this? if it a threat, an ask as to where he should place it? I dont see the need to mention it and it needs to be brought up.

Right now i see Yagami as scummy

Spoiler : Blinkskater :
    Blinkskater:

Post #6 and post #7 reading into the first posts, Now i am unsure how you can discern a persons alignment from the first post they make, this was brought up later.

Post #9 was a bigging up of Blinks abilities to assist the town, lets hope blink is indeed town and this isnt bigging up for nothing.

Post #10 is good, it mentions a very key fact the entire town must take into consideration, i would say his mention that he rolled town puts me off a bit.

Post #12 and #13 are solid posts too, setting out early reads, now i will say i dont fully understand how you can get reads like that but they do explain their thoughts. In my case i was making a quip and making a reference to the Late Huey Long, i was not piggy backing zergs content by mentioning cadet in the game where we are all cadets. As for tone, well im sure the folk i know would disagree but nonetheless the post is solid for actually doing some work. And post 13 is a feeling i share.

Skipping to Post #28 i like the push made to get people to speak, its a good one.

Post #64 is the next one which is explaining Blinks reasoning for going against their normal Meta, i aim unsure of the meta overall so i cant comment too much.

Post #82 is a decent one and elaborates over MM saying he hasnt read our role, i agree with Blinks and Zergs take on this that its a scummy move.

Overall i see Blink Right now as somebody who is Town, they have pushed to get reads and get us to find the scum. Now of course a good scum may do the same but i have somewhat of a gut feeling that this time, Blink is town.

Spoiler : ZergSoupYum :
    ZergSoupYum:

Post #74, a solid post and i agree that the second quote seems off, read the Yagami Spoiler.

Post #75 was mentioned above but i agree with this overall feeling over the rolecard debacle.

Post #83 is the last post i feel the need to mention, asking questions with his town lean and wanting posts from players who have been inactive.

Now i have a town Lean on Zerg, now i will say now that while i have a town lean on zerg and on Blink it is very possible that Blink and Zerg are the scum team. My reasons for this lie in teh fact they have both laid eachother to be town and could easily be co-ordinating with each other as to seem somewhat distant but towny in their own right to get the lynch off. This theory of mine i feel is unlikely but i would keep it in the back of your head as the game progresses.

Spoiler : Marshmallow Marshall :
    Marshmallow Marshall:

So post #22 is the crux as to why MM is giving off very scummy vibes right now, it has been discussed already but it does seem like MM is making chat, a bit of filler much like Yagami. It could be a So scummy they cant be scum play but i doubt it. While its a scummy move i must say that the instant vote on MM from blink due to this seemed very off, it was instant almost. Now in my mind it seems like MM was making a bad joke and he needs to talk about this post with us all before we can really continue on his reads.

With what i said above said post #38 and #59 are talking about how we need people in the game to chat and we need to use all the time etc. To me this seems like riding the coat tails of what else has been said to try and seem towny without talking about the strange comment in post #22.

Finally post #44 is a short analysis of what Blink has said, he follows what blink said on the placing votes, this is scummy, now i know i said the same but i didnt have the illusive post #22 over my head which made no sense, clarity needed on that still. It then goes on to talk about meta and it not being the common style of blink which i am not familiar with but could be a town calling out blinks switch in play style or a scum calling out blink trying to appear more towny then she is and hoping town sees meta as very important.

Overall i cant say MM is town right now, i have a scum lean on him and will have one until he can explain that damn post #22.

Spoiler : Distorted :
    Distorted:

Post #49 is filler and a joke, take no heed but could be scum tryna fly under radar or town cracking a joke nothing from it.

Post #50 i understand, i also did not know this was a 1 lynch game at first.

Post #70 and #71 are talking about the want for replacements or modkills, mentioning that modkills help town and explaining odds. I like these posts generally they are good at explaining stuff to players who might not fully understand if you just said -Modkills good for town here- but i could see this as a scum play all over, Less town members could assist in benefiting the mafia getting a lynch, especially if the mafia are not in too much suspicion. These posts also are reiterating the need of active players to help town which is both a scum and town thing to do to express yourself as town.

Now really thats all i have on distorted, all his other posts are filler and i dont like that, it could be a under radar play using filler and jokes as one of the more active players attracts attention to a degree, votes land on a town with gentle prodding from distorted at a later date and bam, the Distorted scum has captured his town. That said he has not said anything hugely scummy, i dont trust him, not atall. He also does not have a vote on him so i will place my vote on him just to get him to discuss his reads and assist town.
    -vote Distorted

As for Maf, he needs to speak soon are get replaced or modkilled.
    Damn that was a lot of writing, but thats where i am at this time.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

42. ISO #92

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    So im gonna go through everybody and do one of these things

Spoiler : Light Yagami :
    Light Yagami - The Roleplay in a game like this seems off, now meta wise you could say this is just how Yagami plays but siding with just Meta is not a great play.

Looking through the posts their isnt much to go off, the third post or #11 mentions Blinks vote in it saying its not nice, this may mean nothing given its roleplay but even if you are Rp'ing why would you include nothing but filler. I dont like it.

Light then brings up another one of Blinks posts in #20 and continues to roleplay, it seems to me like a dig at blink and i dont see why the post was needed, could be something to throw us off, make him seems so scummy he aint maybe?

Post #27 is continued RP but really the last of it, he does mention his name from his Bio which is interesting, i believe the names and bios are just flavour so mentioning it means nothing then a 'huh cool'

Post #29 makes no sense to me, mentions every thought they had to be real but does not mention what they thoughts are. Why?

Post #35 makes some comments, mentions zerg seems to be trying to hard to seem like a cadet and that i am trying to hard to seem like scum. If i am honest these first 2 posts were just entrance posts with no flavour. Mine was a Huey Long Reference and Zergs was friendly. I didnt even know this was a One Lynch game at first.

Post #41, i echo Blinks comments afterwards, dont care about the roleplay, stop with the filler i say.

Post #47 is the last one that makes sense and should be talked about, states he has not 'sent an email' or voted yet. Why did he mention this? if it a threat, an ask as to where he should place it? I dont see the need to mention it and it needs to be brought up.

Right now i see Yagami as scummy

Spoiler : Blinkskater :
    Blinkskater:

Post #6 and post #7 reading into the first posts, Now i am unsure how you can discern a persons alignment from the first post they make, this was brought up later.

Post #9 was a bigging up of Blinks abilities to assist the town, lets hope blink is indeed town and this isnt bigging up for nothing.

Post #10 is good, it mentions a very key fact the entire town must take into consideration, i would say his mention that he rolled town puts me off a bit.

Post #12 and #13 are solid posts too, setting out early reads, now i will say i dont fully understand how you can get reads like that but they do explain their thoughts. In my case i was making a quip and making a reference to the Late Huey Long, i was not piggy backing zergs content by mentioning cadet in the game where we are all cadets. As for tone, well im sure the folk i know would disagree but nonetheless the post is solid for actually doing some work. And post 13 is a feeling i share.

Skipping to Post #28 i like the push made to get people to speak, its a good one.

Post #64 is the next one which is explaining Blinks reasoning for going against their normal Meta, i aim unsure of the meta overall so i cant comment too much.

Post #82 is a decent one and elaborates over MM saying he hasnt read our role, i agree with Blinks and Zergs take on this that its a scummy move.

Overall i see Blink Right now as somebody who is Town, they have pushed to get reads and get us to find the scum. Now of course a good scum may do the same but i have somewhat of a gut feeling that this time, Blink is town.

Spoiler : ZergSoupYum :
    ZergSoupYum:

Post #74, a solid post and i agree that the second quote seems off, read the Yagami Spoiler.

Post #75 was mentioned above but i agree with this overall feeling over the rolecard debacle.

Post #83 is the last post i feel the need to mention, asking questions with his town lean and wanting posts from players who have been inactive.

Now i have a town Lean on Zerg, now i will say now that while i have a town lean on zerg and on Blink it is very possible that Blink and Zerg are the scum team. My reasons for this lie in teh fact they have both laid eachother to be town and could easily be co-ordinating with each other as to seem somewhat distant but towny in their own right to get the lynch off. This theory of mine i feel is unlikely but i would keep it in the back of your head as the game progresses.

Spoiler : Marshmallow Marshall :
    Marshmallow Marshall:

So post #22 is the crux as to why MM is giving off very scummy vibes right now, it has been discussed already but it does seem like MM is making chat, a bit of filler much like Yagami. It could be a So scummy they cant be scum play but i doubt it. While its a scummy move i must say that the instant vote on MM from blink due to this seemed very off, it was instant almost. Now in my mind it seems like MM was making a bad joke and he needs to talk about this post with us all before we can really continue on his reads.

With what i said above said post #38 and #59 are talking about how we need people in the game to chat and we need to use all the time etc. To me this seems like riding the coat tails of what else has been said to try and seem towny without talking about the strange comment in post #22.

Finally post #44 is a short analysis of what Blink has said, he follows what blink said on the placing votes, this is scummy, now i know i said the same but i didnt have the illusive post #22 over my head which made no sense, clarity needed on that still. It then goes on to talk about meta and it not being the common style of blink which i am not familiar with but could be a town calling out blinks switch in play style or a scum calling out blink trying to appear more towny then she is and hoping town sees meta as very important.

Overall i cant say MM is town right now, i have a scum lean on him and will have one until he can explain that damn post #22.

Spoiler : Distorted :
    Distorted:

Post #49 is filler and a joke, take no heed but could be scum tryna fly under radar or town cracking a joke nothing from it.

Post #50 i understand, i also did not know this was a 1 lynch game at first.

Post #70 and #71 are talking about the want for replacements or modkills, mentioning that modkills help town and explaining odds. I like these posts generally they are good at explaining stuff to players who might not fully understand if you just said -Modkills good for town here- but i could see this as a scum play all over, Less town members could assist in benefiting the mafia getting a lynch, especially if the mafia are not in too much suspicion. These posts also are reiterating the need of active players to help town which is both a scum and town thing to do to express yourself as town.

Now really thats all i have on distorted, all his other posts are filler and i dont like that, it could be a under radar play using filler and jokes as one of the more active players attracts attention to a degree, votes land on a town with gentle prodding from distorted at a later date and bam, the Distorted scum has captured his town. That said he has not said anything hugely scummy, i dont trust him, not atall. He also does not have a vote on him so i will place my vote on him just to get him to discuss his reads and assist town.
    -vote Distorted

As for Maf, he needs to speak soon are get replaced or modkilled.
    Damn that was a lot of writing, but thats where i am at this time.
    I did switch format like halfway through yagami so apologies for that but their we are

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    I did switch format like halfway through yagami so apologies for that but their we are
    Some decent content methinks, ypu could provide as scum or town, some of the deduction tho about my alignment strikes me as "towny".

You can be town, if you're scum ill find ur ally instead.

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

@Huey The Long i do like how ur the first person to say that i could likley be aligned with zerg, seems towny the way you laid it out and came to the conclusion that you didnt think it was the case.

I think a scum you would have left that more open as a possibility.

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98

49. ISO #99

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    No im not trying to please you. Why would i do that?

Its not solely a gut read, because theres logical reasoning on my end to go with it.
    Yea why would scum try to please town, what a weird idea... seriously?
    I also have a plan lol
    What is it? We can't wait until there are 2 hours to EoD (and end of game) to play lol. This is not a setup to hide things and pull FPS.
    I also understand where you're coming from here I get it that I don't usually help people as town. For meta purposes I would normally do that as scum. If you think I can't manipulate my own metal by now you need to reevaluate LOL
    So you are saying that, as town, you are intentionally manipulating your meta right now? And basically saying that you have no meta, because "by now" you have played enough games to not have one...? What? This looks very dishonest, and gives caught scum vibes.
    -vote Blinkskater

50. ISO #100

what if we lynch the host?
    ayyy!!! thats it! lynch host = players win.
    And the world collapse because if God dies, we all die.

Do you have reads right now?

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.