S-FM 248 The Smith's - Page 18
Register

User Tag List

Page 18 of 77 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 68 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #851
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    It seems like everyone has a different town read than me, but it may be because of experience. Some of your posts are really well explained, but I'm going to not fall much into Blink's post. Not that I'm accusing him because he puts me in a good list of scum - he should. Since I am town-read by lots of people it somewhat give me freedom. Freedom I will not take and work my ass off to deserve that town view on me since I don't want to die. Especially since I got my favourite role in my first game of forum-mafia! I find these day one reads hard to do though, since nobody really feels coordinated.

Nevertheless, waiting a day won't help me either : first dawn will not give us much informations and even with 24hours of talking I don't think the Mafia would get easier to detect. Right now I'm trying to find link people have to eachothers, but this is achieved with votes and right now votes are a non-factor for the last pages. I have mine on Blink because I don't think that a Citizen would push to gain guns. I can understand one would want a night-vest from a town smith, but the risk of having a rigged gun / have the gun stolen is too high to be called out in the open like that. And I feel Blink would get away pretty easily shooting a town, should that town be slightly scummy in some eyes here.

Gonna do a detailed list of reads in an hour or so.
    About the votes: last game I was scum and me and my scum ally voted up each other nearly instantly :P what I'm saying is that you cannot detect whether or not someone is scum by voting patterns alone - this isn't the Mod (if that's where you're from...?)

2. ISO #852
    Ganelon

Updated Reads:

Town:

Distorted (I'm nearly sure of it - for some reason I thought he was trying to reverse-buddy Noz at start, but he wasn't. He even voted him up.)

...blinkskater? not sure, probably town

Fielzanks

Kira

________

Neutrals:

MM

Hybrid

Everyone else

_________
    SCUM:

Sheep/Naz

3. ISO #853

It seems like everyone has a different town read than me, but it may be because of experience. Some of your posts are really well explained, but I'm going to not fall much into Blink's post. Not that I'm accusing him because he puts me in a good list of scum - he should. Since I am town-read by lots of people it somewhat give me freedom. Freedom I will not take and work my ass off to deserve that town view on me since I don't want to die. Especially since I got my favourite role in my first game of forum-mafia! I find these day one reads hard to do though, since nobody really feels coordinated.

Nevertheless, waiting a day won't help me either : first dawn will not give us much informations and even with 24hours of talking I don't think the Mafia would get easier to detect. Right now I'm trying to find link people have to eachothers, but this is achieved with votes and right now votes are a non-factor for the last pages. I have mine on Blink because I don't think that a Citizen would push to gain guns. I can understand one would want a night-vest from a town smith, but the risk of having a rigged gun / have the gun stolen is too high to be called out in the open like that. And I feel Blink would get away pretty easily shooting a town, should that town be slightly scummy in some eyes here.

So, i'm a citizen pushing for a gun because I don't want our TPR's wasting there actions because they get a gun, and I wouldn't be opposed to getting armour either because distorted likes to kill me N1 lol, all Cits have here is a chance for a weapon to make a difference, and I feel like I can make a good shot if I had to, also IM just a cit dude if i die using a rigged/fake gun and someone saw who gave it to me or something BAM we found rigger/fake gun maker, and if i do DIE i'm just a cit and not that important, but we could gain A LOT of info If i were to get a gun and people were watching I feel like you are trying to downplay me as scum a little to hard man and I don't aggree with your thoughts there ONE BIT

4. ISO #854

5. ISO #855

6. ISO #856

im in favor of blink getting a gun. pew pew pew

7. ISO #857

I just felt that someone getting close to L-2 could give away interactions we would not see otherwise. Interactions we could read into, and base our judgement upon that. We will get there eventually since if I remember correctly the majority bar a few were for a day one lynch.
    so I know you've read a few games back, and now you pus distorteds heavily town agenda knowning that I agree with that and it's very logical my scum radar is going off of the charts right now
    -vote Fielzanks

8. ISO #858
    Ganelon

Just don't give Efe a gun - he'll shoot me or Hybrid or Distorted

9. ISO #859
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    and you move right into my scum chart for agreeing with this garbage
    I didn't say I agreed; the only thing I did was to give him town points 'cuz of reasons.

10. ISO #860

So, i'm a citizen pushing for a gun because I don't want our TPR's wasting there actions because they get a gun, and I wouldn't be opposed to getting armour either because distorted likes to kill me N1 lol, all Cits have here is a chance for a weapon to make a difference, and I feel like I can make a good shot if I had to, also IM just a cit dude if i die using a rigged/fake gun and someone saw who gave it to me or something BAM we found rigger/fake gun maker, and if i do DIE i'm just a cit and not that important, but we could gain A LOT of info If i were to get a gun and people were watching I feel like you are trying to downplay me as scum a little to hard man and I don't aggree with your thoughts there ONE BIT
    I also said earlier that Citizen are good carrier of items because they don't have a night action to cancel to use them. But citizen are also the people with the less nights-information than everyone else - a Cit can't know what a TPR does unless said TPR expose himself. And would be then obliged to use a night vest (cancelling his power) to try to stay alive. It's a booby trap to expect citizens to be as powerful as a TPR, even in this setup.

11. ISO #861
    Ganelon

There's probably no more than 2-3 TPRs at most in this game.

12. ISO #862

13. ISO #863
    Ganelon

Well, I'm too tired to be able to make any scum/town reads atm, I may change the 'updated list of reads' I posted earlier. I think I'm going to bed. See you all tomorrow. My stance on Distorted is unlikely to change, by the way. That still stands.

14. ISO #864

15. ISO #865

I also said earlier that Citizen are good carrier of items because they don't have a night action to cancel to use them. But citizen are also the people with the less nights-information than everyone else - a Cit can't know what a TPR does unless said TPR expose himself. And would be then obliged to use a night vest (cancelling his power) to try to stay alive. It's a booby trap to expect citizens to be as powerful as a TPR, even in this setup.
    the TPR claims will come out eventually, when there's a good lead etc, I get that it's day 1 obviously we wouldn't want TPRs the claim right now, (give me a real gun and I will UsE that shit...)

16. ISO #866

so I know you've read a few games back, and now you pus distorteds heavily town agenda knowning that I agree with that and it's very logical my scum radar is going off of the charts right now
    -vote Fielzanks
    I read and I learnt ! I loved reading the games and their implications. You're mistaken on why I am thinking like this though : I am someone logical and I can change my stance if I see something better than what I have thought off. And I think I'm shooting myself in the leg by not being LAMIST ; since my posts gives an underground town vibe, careful people will think that I'm planning to do it that way to gain town trust without being obvious in my agenda.

17. ISO #867
    Ganelon

We can't agree on who should get a gun - let's agree on who shouldn't get a gun.

I propose that Scvmurderer, naz, Hybrid are not given guns.

18. ISO #868
    Ganelon

Also, it's getting extremely late. I'm going to bed. G'd night.

19. ISO #869

20. ISO #870

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    We can't agree on who should get a gun - let's agree on who shouldn't get a gun.

I propose that Scvmurderer, naz, Hybrid are not given guns.
    No, clearly I am the one deserving of a gun. If not me then efe.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

21. ISO #871

22. ISO #872

23. ISO #873

24. ISO #874

25. ISO #875

26. ISO #876

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    @Marshmallow Marshall it starts at post 353 (page 8 for 50+posts per page) - read

Read all of me and rumox interaction on page 8 (it may extend into 9 as well) on 50+ posts per page.
    Just saying: I have 50 posts/page. And okay, I see what you mean here. I will have to investigate that further. Just came on to see if I had mentions, got two pages of 50 posts to read after. Should be back to read, comment & reply about the Rumox/sheep/distorted case.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

27. ISO #877

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Just saying: I have 50 posts/page. And okay, I see what you mean here. I will have to investigate that further. Just came on to see if I had mentions, got two pages of 50 posts to read after. Should be back to read, comment & reply about the Rumox/sheep/distorted case.
    Back soon*
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

28. ISO #878

29. ISO #879

As I'm writing this second list of reads, I've realized it does not only allow other people to see your toughts on the current situation, it also helps to focus on the things we might miss in the heat of the moment. Let's start!

HEAVY TOWN

-Marshmallow Marshall: He's exchanging his thoughts, putting up good avenues of thought so that we can establish current AND future strategies. Him exchanging without heavy pressuring someone is somwhat inhabitual from what I have seen myself, but I do not see it as a scumtell right away.
    -Scvmurderer : Through his trollish behaviour, he sets up a pressuring environment for everyone, as he's not afraid of voting and going head-on in the fray. He's a positive for us, so he gets into my heavy town list.
    -Distorted : I hesitated between heavy town and towny because he has been kinda absent when Magoroth and Blinkskater were pressuring me. I would assume he would have put pressure on me too, unless he has a good reason.

TOWNY

-Blinkskater : Going back on my previous thought, and a setting up for the following, I think Blink is on town side simply because he suspected me. As I was town-read by a majority of people and also throwing town vibes from my post as I try hard to be useful, I can clearly understand that it is a scumtell for clever mafiosi. That particular scumhunt was expected by everyone, and he has lead it.

NEUTRAL

-rumox : Haven't read much, and nothing really that interesting. He is not even trying to stay low : he does it well.
    -Efekann02 : Hi wildcard. His trolling seems to be different than what I've seen from him. By now he should have been jerking off his ego by telling us he already figured out who's scum and who's not and that his intellect cannot be comprehended by mere mortals. I am sure he noticed some things as well, but he didn't do his "wall post" he said he'd do. He will gain scumpoints if he cancel his word.
    -Light_Yagami : Always quiet, always thoughtful, he's not getting enough credits there. He is a great player in the mod, and can stay under the radar for long. But his post count is low so nothing really that can give a vibe from him. Slight townread for the moment.

SCUMMY

-naz (former sheepsaysmeep) : only because of the former's interactions. Afterall, he did ragequit after being pressured while claiming he was smarter than everyone else (good ol' Efe vibes).
    -Hybrid : I have heard that trolling was his meta, either as town or as mafia. But apart from trolling, which he would do at town if he thought that day 1 would not help us, he did not elaborate on his thoughts that are making him trolly day one to be serious day two. Not a helping attitude at all.
    -Magoroh : While he seems helpful at first, something threw me off : he pressured when Blink did, and pressured even more when Blink was on me for being 'town like' by giving me half a thousand town points. If you wanted to make me suspicious, you did it well, that was exactly what was needed. As you can cleverly manage your way in the days, I get a scum vibe from that.
    -Noz_Bugz : Maybe I am going paranoid, but it all started because Noz made sure everyone saw HE thought I was a confirmed townie. Throughout the hours, he has not even doubted. And a towny that don't doubt is a manipulated towny, or none at all.
    -Marluxion : From his early interactions, he was helpful and present - right now he vanished, and the bad feeling I got reading his interactions with people did not vanish with him. I don't trust him at all. He will need some sound arguments to win me over - if he wanted to try to lead town to victory, he could, and didn't take his chance. Maybe he is a passive player, but I doubt he would carelessly miss that.

SCUM

-Nothing there at this moment. If you end up in it, it will be because I am ninety nine percents sure you're evil.

Also, since my point of view changed recently :
    -vote unvote

30. ISO #880

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Scum:
    Hybrid, Fiel, Naz, Light yagami/Kira

Town:
    Efe, Blink

Every1 else is neut.
    strikes me odd that you place hybrid in the scum category, when he posts somewhat like you :P granted you give a little more, as in reads, thoughts but you gotta know hybrid will start to contribute

31. ISO #881

As I'm writing this second list of reads, I've realized it does not only allow other people to see your toughts on the current situation, it also helps to focus on the things we might miss in the heat of the moment. Let's start!

HEAVY TOWN

-Marshmallow Marshall: He's exchanging his thoughts, putting up good avenues of thought so that we can establish current AND future strategies. Him exchanging without heavy pressuring someone is somwhat inhabitual from what I have seen myself, but I do not see it as a scumtell right away.
    -Scvmurderer : Through his trollish behaviour, he sets up a pressuring environment for everyone, as he's not afraid of voting and going head-on in the fray. He's a positive for us, so he gets into my heavy town list.
    -Distorted : I hesitated between heavy town and towny because he has been kinda absent when Magoroth and Blinkskater were pressuring me. I would assume he would have put pressure on me too, unless he has a good reason.

TOWNY

-Blinkskater : Going back on my previous thought, and a setting up for the following, I think Blink is on town side simply because he suspected me. As I was town-read by a majority of people and also throwing town vibes from my post as I try hard to be useful, I can clearly understand that it is a scumtell for clever mafiosi. That particular scumhunt was expected by everyone, and he has lead it.

NEUTRAL

-rumox : Haven't read much, and nothing really that interesting. He is not even trying to stay low : he does it well.
    -Efekann02 : Hi wildcard. His trolling seems to be different than what I've seen from him. By now he should have been jerking off his ego by telling us he already figured out who's scum and who's not and that his intellect cannot be comprehended by mere mortals. I am sure he noticed some things as well, but he didn't do his "wall post" he said he'd do. He will gain scumpoints if he cancel his word.
    -Light_Yagami : Always quiet, always thoughtful, he's not getting enough credits there. He is a great player in the mod, and can stay under the radar for long. But his post count is low so nothing really that can give a vibe from him. Slight townread for the moment.

SCUMMY

-naz (former sheepsaysmeep) : only because of the former's interactions. Afterall, he did ragequit after being pressured while claiming he was smarter than everyone else (good ol' Efe vibes).
    -Hybrid : I have heard that trolling was his meta, either as town or as mafia. But apart from trolling, which he would do at town if he thought that day 1 would not help us, he did not elaborate on his thoughts that are making him trolly day one to be serious day two. Not a helping attitude at all.
    -Magoroh : While he seems helpful at first, something threw me off : he pressured when Blink did, and pressured even more when Blink was on me for being 'town like' by giving me half a thousand town points. If you wanted to make me suspicious, you did it well, that was exactly what was needed. As you can cleverly manage your way in the days, I get a scum vibe from that.
    -Noz_Bugz : Maybe I am going paranoid, but it all started because Noz made sure everyone saw HE thought I was a confirmed townie. Throughout the hours, he has not even doubted. And a towny that don't doubt is a manipulated towny, or none at all.
    -Marluxion : From his early interactions, he was helpful and present - right now he vanished, and the bad feeling I got reading his interactions with people did not vanish with him. I don't trust him at all. He will need some sound arguments to win me over - if he wanted to try to lead town to victory, he could, and didn't take his chance. Maybe he is a passive player, but I doubt he would carelessly miss that.

SCUM

-Nothing there at this moment. If you end up in it, it will be because I am ninety nine percents sure you're evil.

-vote unvote
    I think he can get a colored name with the amount of townpoints he has. I have faith, don't misuse this faith.
    "I don't take advice from people less successful than me"
    ~Kanye West

32. ISO #882

33. ISO #883

HEAVY TOWN

TOWNY

NEUTRAL

SCUMMY

SCUM

-vote unvote
    Hmmmmm, I like your list of reads here and after reading the post twice I would just like to state a Magaroth or Noz lynch would (i think tell me a lot about scum) I do believe Hybrid is being scapegoated as the easy lynch tho, and I will stand by that

34. ISO #884

35. ISO #885

36. ISO #886

37. ISO #887

HEAVY TOWN

TOWNY

NEUTRAL

SCUMMY

SCUM

-vote unvote
    This is like an ideal list of reads here. The only thing that sticks out that I would say "I disagree with" is SCV. I would put him in neutral because he seems like he is playing more reserved than last time.

38. ISO #888

39. ISO #889

Anyone that hammer to end the day will get an immediate FoS on him though, so Mafia won't be the final ones, unless near EoD, if even.
    That means either they already pushed on him and some are voting him, using him as a scapegoat, or that no mafia at all is voting him right now. First option seems more likely.

40. ISO #890

41. ISO #891

Anyone that hammer to end the day will get an immediate FoS on him though, so Mafia won't be the final ones, unless near EoD, if even.
    That means either they already pushed on him and some are voting him, using him as a scapegoat, or that no mafia at all is voting him right now. First option seems more likely.
    I wouldn't mind hammering if i FEEL he is worth the lynch not giving a single fuck about labels, just saying

42. ISO #892

@Distorted striaght up dawg, am i CIT or rigger or mafia? GO AND WHY?
    still reading you. I get a town vibe but also a scum vibe. You have played slightly differently this game and have kept a level train of thought, that is usually what I look for in a D1 scum =P But also the "behind the wording" of what you are doing with something you are being accused of is keeping a solid town read for the time being.

43. ISO #893

I wouldn't mind hammering if i FEEL he is worth the lynch not giving a single fuck about labels, just saying
    Shit am i the only guy who is ever willing to hammer? I swear the games would be boring without me.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

44. ISO #894

still reading you. I get a town vibe but also a scum vibe. You have played slightly differently this game and have kept a level train of thought, that is usually what I look for in a D1 scum =P But also the "behind the wording" of what you are doing with something you are being accused of is keeping a solid town read for the time being.
    damn i will say good fucking read lol (whether you're scum or town you will read me the same way)

45. ISO #895

What. What does behind the wording mean? He's town because of some unseen thing to the rest of us but oh no guys, he's for sure town?

46. ISO #896

47. ISO #897

48. ISO #898

49. ISO #899

50. ISO #900

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    What. What does behind the wording mean? He's town because of some unseen thing to the rest of us but oh no guys, he's for sure town?
    distorted knew right away what I was portraying without even me explaining it at all he read my posts and figured it out while all of yall are just oblivious