Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #1

S-FM 247 Black Flag Nightless ll

S-FM Black Flag Nightless ll
    Day One

LINK TO SETUP

Ye be all aboard a Brigantine, blessed wit' th' name Th' Drunken Cutlass. A mighty crew, part o' th' deadliest 'n most profitable sea vessel known through th' vast oceans.
    Th' wind dragged at th' Captain S. Jack's clothes, tuggin' at his loose, white cotton tunic wit' invisible hands. He stood on th' bow o' th' ship, o'erlookin' th' clear, tranquil waters o' th' Mediterranean.
    His name a legend throughout th' seven seas, some say even Davy Jones would quiver in his boots at th' sound o' his name.
    Yet whispers o' Mutiny be rife amongst th' Crew, danger lurked where 'twas least expected, within th' crew itself.
    Will th' Pirates manged t' root out th' scum o' th' sea?
    Or will th' Mutineers o'erthrow th' crew, 'n loot Th' Drunken Cutlass fer thar owns

6 votes to hammer.

Rolelist Alive Players Graveyard
    Mutineer
    Mutineer
    Mutineer

Pirate
    Pirate
    Pirate
    Pirate
    Pirate
    Pirate
    Pirate
    @Marluxion
    @Blinkykannn07 (blinkskater & Efekannn02)
    @OzyWho
    @Arsonist
    @Soviet_Love
    @Magoroth
    @Scvmurderer
    @Distorted
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @Ratatoskr

DAY ENDS IN

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

QuickLinks
    LINK TO SETUP
    PostCount
    Day One
    Day Two
    End of Game

Last edited by SuperJack; March 1st, 2018 at 06:11 PM.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM Black Flag Nightless ll

First

4. ISO #4

Let's get this started!!
    -vote Distorted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

Oh btw @Soviet_Love I know you love maths. So let's go: If we random lynch, we got 30% chances to lynch an evil. So we can't random, obviously. And it's kinda all about the maths for that setup xD

Let's agree on ONE thing though: no lynch in the first 24h of a day, lynch is mandatory (if day ends without any hammer, the one with most votes will be lynched; if a tie happens one between the two tied will randomly be lynched, and the other player will survive). Scums have a permanent chat, and do not have a night kill.

Just for people who don't bother reading the setup ^^
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Oh btw @Soviet_Love I know you love maths. So let's go: If we random lynch, we got 30% chances to lynch an evil. So we can't random, obviously. And it's kinda all about the maths for that setup xD

Let's agree on ONE thing though: no lynch in the first 24h of a day, lynch is mandatory (if day ends without any hammer, the one with most votes will be lynched; if a tie happens one between the two tied will randomly be lynched, and the other player will survive). Scums have a permanent chat, and do not have a night kill.

Just for people who don't bother reading the setup ^^
    I am in favor of the no lynch within 24 hours - avoid turbo lynching the game into failure.

19. ISO #19

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    goddamnit

-vote Distorted
    Good! You figured how to vote by yourself

20. ISO #20
    Ganelon

Guys, I’m saying this now: I won’t be able to fully participate until 12 or so PM. I apologize.

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Honestly though. How does this work?
    Literally only citizens vs scumbags. Not even dead player roles are revealed?

Literally pure random lol
    it sounds a lot more random than it actually is - pressure voting and getting people to L-2/L-1 is key to getting voting patterns and finding alliances.

24. ISO #24

Honestly though. How does this work?
    Literally only citizens vs scumbags. Not even dead player roles are revealed?

Literally pure random lol
    Roles are revealed upon death
    You said?

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

And already everyone is posting like crazy.
    MASS SPAM AND SHITPOST, GO!

No, honestly. What is the general strategy here? How do we find any scums?
    Voting patterns, slips, buddyings, things like that. The fun in this kind of setup is that you can't use roles to find scums, you gotta read people!

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    it sounds a lot more random than it actually is - pressure voting and getting people to L-2/L-1 is key to getting voting patterns and finding alliances.
    If the scums know that, they will just not react. Any way I look at it - it's random. But let's go for it. Vote random people!

31. ISO #31

At the beginning it really feels like nothing, but things do start to unfold and stuffs.
    Indeed. I'd call this setup "S-FM Bank" because banks make money with money, and in this setup scums make scums with scums :P

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

If the scums know that, they will just not react. Any way I look at it - it's random. But let's go for it. Vote random people!
    Distorted claims an impossible role. Lets get this lynch train going.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

Wait...we are almost on post 40 and nobody has voted SCVMurderer yet???

-vote scvmurderer
    Get out of here trying to lynch train the lynch train
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

38. ISO #38

Wait...we are almost on post 40 and nobody has voted SCVMurderer yet???

-vote scvmurderer
    wait didnt see he voted me....amg

ok ok
    -vote marluxion

I have no idea who you are so im placing a vote. I would like a full introduction, full name, address, credit info and last 4 of your social security as well as the first 3 and middle 2 of your social security. Just to confirm your identity.

39. ISO #39

-vote Ratatoskr

Did you fall from a really big tree recently?

40. ISO #40

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Distorted claims an impossible role. Lets get this lynch train going.
    I would love to lynch Distorted tbh. For he did nothing but mass scum paint everything.
    Every sentence he quotes and wrote a possible scum motive. Spam honestly. Fucking hate it.

-vote Distorted

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

-vote Blinkykannn07
    WHU DA HECK AER YU?!

45. ISO #45

I would love to lynch Distorted tbh. For he did nothing but mass scum paint everything.
    Every sentence he quotes and wrote a possible scum motive. Spam honestly. Fucking hate it.

-vote Distorted
    that was last game - this is this game, I have claimed crier and not accused anyone yet. lol

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

Quote Originally Posted by Blinkykannn07 View Post
    Hello! Its Me...

I already can see this game will turn into a pretty enjoyable one

I can already give thoughts on Distorted!

Distorted's currently light trolling is suspicious in its own way but i gotta need to calculate it yet

GL HF on everybody here
    Strange, you come in and start stating things about reads as your first post... not talking about your 2nd...

Also where did you spam 101 posts to get 103 now??? lmao

49. ISO #49

-vote Distorted
    Dont you think its a bit too early to say that yet?

not like im saying to NOT lynch Distorted or something but thinking about it doesnt everyone have a possible scum motive?

50. ISO #50

that was last game - this is this game, I have claimed crier and not accused anyone yet. lol
    "yet" xD