M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 68
Register

User Tag List

Page 68 of 114 FirstFirst ... 18 58 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 78 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,400 of 5654
  1. ISO #3351

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    u kept ur vote on me which helped in forcing me to have to hard claim. i tried to explain it to u as well that i do NOT want to hard claim. i tried to tell u ill push efe with u. u just blew it all off lol
    Then i'm sorry ;/

Vote efekannn with me?

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #3352

3. ISO #3353

see, this is my concern. u were about lynching me, UNTIL im now most likely not going to be the lynch. now u want efekann again. why did my lynch supercede efes to u then?
    I wasn't about lynching you lol.

I only voted you because I was told to.

That's probably where the misunderstanding lies.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

4. ISO #3354

5. ISO #3355

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    I wasn't about lynching you lol.

I only voted you because I was told to.

That's probably where the misunderstanding lies.
    if u find the post where someone told u to vote me, forgiven. but u voted me on ur own, and to top it off, i told u to vote efe with me, why not follow that?

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

6. ISO #3356

7. ISO #3357

8. ISO #3358

9. ISO #3359

10. ISO #3360

11. ISO #3361

I want Damus resolved first with this claimed of being bussed. because we need to know who i checked if he was indeed bussed. if no1 else claims bussed or there is no BD claim, he is just faking it.
    we will get efe lynched, but atm this bus driven claim... why he wouldent reveal that as town right at the start? what if invests are using their night actions for reads? no town hides being bussed lol it doenst fuck with mafia, it fucks with town invest roles.

12. ISO #3362

I want Damus resolved first with this claimed of being bussed. because we need to know who i checked if he was indeed bussed. if no1 else claims bussed or there is no BD claim, he is just faking it.
    he refused to give his N1 action, maybe your peek is real after all and you're a sane coppo

13. ISO #3363

if u find the post where someone told u to vote me, forgiven. but u voted me on ur own, and to top it off, i told u to vote efe with me, why not follow that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    ya i already stated that, but im not gunna wine nks yet, i should be asleep, but im smoking lmao, vote distorted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    @AIVION
    blink is right though if you really are an executioner, then just help us, and we will give you the efe lynch, just not yet
    >.>

Ok

-vote Distorted
    Because I'm an idiot ;/

14. ISO #3364

we will get efe lynched, but atm this bus driven claim... why he wouldent reveal that as town right at the start? what if invests are using their night actions for reads? no town hides being bussed lol it doenst fuck with mafia, it fucks with town invest roles.
    And by that logic every single mafia player would also out it for the free points. to avoid this issue

i know that and did not,.

15. ISO #3365

16. ISO #3366

17. ISO #3367

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    Look at her being at the mercy of town

no wonder neutrals rarely side with town give how they are treated
    The rason this pings me so hard is i have said this exact same thing in the mod. then when it gets low and the town is relying on the neutral, i bring up how bad the town has treated the neutral to get the neutral to side with me. this is literally the exact lines i use as scum in the mod fori t.

18. ISO #3368

Or we can lynch Efekannn and give the night actions a chance to speak for themselves tonight?

I already said I'm willing to side with town, and I am a woman of my word.

19. ISO #3369

20. ISO #3370

Or we can lynch Efekannn and give the night actions a chance to speak for themselves tonight?

Mike told me not to get modkilled lol.

21. ISO #3371

22. ISO #3372

-vote Efekannn

Effe this, Effe that

time to put an end to it. I assume you will also be removed from the game upon your win

23. ISO #3373

24. ISO #3374

25. ISO #3375

26. ISO #3376

Your refusing to help me win despite me trying my best to help the fucking town over voting you, since again THAT was the condition.
    I'll help u. I declared exe my last game and got insta lynched for it by town
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

27. ISO #3377

not sure what a bus driver does

I'm newish to mafia
    it switches the place of 2 people. so my "red check" on damus would actually be on someone else. thats why i think its scummy. he doesnt reveal he is bussed until i say i checked him and saw mafia. he came out with that "i was bussed last night" very fast.

28. ISO #3378

Because I'm an idiot ;/
    no youre not

The rason this pings me so hard is i have said this exact same thing in the mod. then when it gets low and the town is relying on the neutral, i bring up how bad the town has treated the neutral to get the neutral to side with me. this is literally the exact lines i use as scum in the mod fori t.
    holy potato you finally did a typo

funny how you got under the radar for being a woman

Mike told me not to get modkilled lol.
    he will find replacement anyway
    I Like Ice Cream

29. ISO #3379

-vote Efekannn

Effe this, Effe that

time to put an end to it. I assume you will also be removed from the game upon your win
    <3

And it's Efekannn02.

30. ISO #3380

31. ISO #3381

32. ISO #3382

33. ISO #3383

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    I'll help u. I declared exe my last game and got insta lynched for it by town
    I also remember the poor amnesiac.

Give neutrals a chance!

34. ISO #3384

35. ISO #3385

okay...ur redeemed then =(

but lets resolve this damus bussing issue since we have this much time in the day first.
    Ok, then we lynch the Efekannn (for love).

36. ISO #3386

37. ISO #3387

38. ISO #3388

39. ISO #3389

40. ISO #3390

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    fuck it.

Ima bodyguard
    lol.. if this was the mod i would so guilty xD I know FM is a lot differnet, but just think of ur claim in the mod really fast.

"sheriff here, Damus is Mafia"

"I was bussed last night"
    voted to stand
    "I am BG".

Tell me that is not the most scummy claims u see in the mod xD

41. ISO #3391

42. ISO #3392

lol.. if this was the mod i would so guilty xD I know FM is a lot differnet, but just think of ur claim in the mod really fast.

"sheriff here, Damus is Mafia"

"I was bussed last night"
    voted to stand
    "I am BG".

Tell me that is not the most scummy claims u see in the mod xD
    Im actually giggling.

43. ISO #3393

44. ISO #3394

45. ISO #3395

46. ISO #3396

weren't you willing to be a sacrifice for AIVION?
    NOT UNTIL DISTORTED IS ALIVE AND ANNOYING ME

HE WILL GLOAT AT ME AFTER THE GAME AND I WONT ALLOW THAT

TRUST ME ON THAT DISTORTED AND I ARGUED WITH HIM MORE THAN THE ENTIRE CHAT SINCE THE SKWIRL SERVER GOT CREATED
    I Like Ice Cream

47. ISO #3397

48. ISO #3398

49. ISO #3399

50. ISO #3400