M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 56
Register

User Tag List

Page 56 of 114 FirstFirst ... 6 46 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 66 106 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,800 of 5654
  1. ISO #2751

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Pretty sure host said there wasn’t a chat n0
    .....oh

I READ IT AS A N0 CHAT... ;-;

Nvm then

[vote][/unvote]

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #2752

3. ISO #2753

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    People play differently in a hidden set-up. I'm actually thinking it was planned out honestly.

Remember scum had a N0 chat and efe being mafia killing is highly possible.
    -vote Ganelon
    I'm open to vote Effe, I think he's fun but possible neutral, I'm also concerned he's Chris Hanson which makes me hesitate in voting him

4. ISO #2754

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    If you are a neutral Exe and your target is Efe I think you need to let us know, because when we are in a solid position to win the game I don't see any reason why we can't lynch Efe and get you a win.

Are you Neutral or are you town?
    Uh.....

;-;

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

5. ISO #2755

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    -vote Ganelon
    I'm open to vote Effe, I think he's fun but possible neutral, I'm also concerned he's Chris Hanson which makes me hesitate in voting him
    I can guarantee he's Sean Watts the possible Godfather's esque role

6. ISO #2756

7. ISO #2757

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    because he is capable of it. there are many people who will get a locked town position due to people believing they wont bus. blink i wont give that to. i believe he is town for other reasons, the MM lynch plays a role, but not the main role in it. also, it leaves open for wolves to try to jump on with me and discredit. during the MU game 6 champs game thats what i did with GeneralHankerchief. He was pretty much a locked town slot, but was able to toss a bit of "easily descredit-able shade" there and D2 we had a scum jump right on that.

High townreads scare scum, if u can throw some discrediting there it is like candy to scums, they are so tempted to run with it to help avoid the towncore forming.
    There's a glimpse of the town distorted I know tell me more tell me more.

I'd have to look and see if naz posted before or after you threw that shade at me.

If she posted after, does she fall into the "caught scum" with a good bait category?
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

8. ISO #2758

because he is capable of it. there are many people who will get a locked town position due to people believing they wont bus. blink i wont give that to. i believe he is town for other reasons, the MM lynch plays a role, but not the main role in it. also, it leaves open for wolves to try to jump on with me and discredit. during the MU game 6 champs game thats what i did with GeneralHankerchief. He was pretty much a locked town slot, but was able to toss a bit of "easily descredit-able shade" there and D2 we had a scum jump right on that.

High townreads scare scum, if u can throw some discrediting there it is like candy to scums, they are so tempted to run with it tavoid the towncore forming.
    so you were mentioning his capabilities because you appreciate his skills and want everyone to be aware of them? sounds like a respect read

9. ISO #2759

10. ISO #2760

11. ISO #2761

12. ISO #2762

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    @Distorted
    why does your flavor mention people in the puccini crime family? im your husband, and I work for you, but I have no mention of relations with the crime family?
    dunno, just does lol there is nothing really around it. just need to stop Ravioli and the rest of the puccini crime family

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

13. ISO #2763

Uh.....

;-;
    Even so I am still in the mindset he's the MK role and its confirmed a Chris handsen is the NK that's not efe

14. ISO #2764

15. ISO #2765

say it...n - e - u - t - r - a - l

honesty will give you town protection
    But I'm scared

16. ISO #2766

wait, so some of the flavor posts are sent from players, and some are just flavor?
    The first note found on the ground was Flavor. The second note was Sent from a player. The mechanic allows them to Send one a day. The first was a Flavor to show that the notes are not sent from a Sane town person (for balance). But any notes found on the ground is to be known to be sent from a player. It is at the players discretion to send one a day or none. The color kills in graveyard is to be known who killed then Lynched Mafia Neutral Kills. I only explained this new mechanic because It is not on the roles list. Like i said no Roles will be in game that is not on that list but that list is not alignment indicative.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

17. ISO #2767

@AIVION
    blink is right though if you really are an executioner, then just help us, and we will give you the efe lynch, just not yet
    ....a-alright...

I am.

-vote Distorted

18. ISO #2768

19. ISO #2769

....a-alright...

I am.

-vote Distorted
    I.. I said it

I'm scared now

20. ISO #2770

21. ISO #2771

this girl is never getting lynched!
    ;)

<3

22. ISO #2772

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    The first note found on the ground was Flavor. The second note was Sent from a player. The mechanic allows them to Send one a day. The first was a Flavor to show that the notes are not sent from a Sane town person (for balance). But any notes found on the ground is to be known to be sent from a player. It is at the players discretion to send one a day or none. The color kills in graveyard is to be known who killed then Lynched Mafia Neutral Kills. I only explained this new mechanic because It is not on the roles list. Like i said no Roles will be in game that is not on that list but that list is not alignment indicative.
    wait so a town role on that list could be town or scum?

@Mike

23. ISO #2773

24. ISO #2774

Wut

25. ISO #2775

26. ISO #2776

27. ISO #2777

Now with that said. We have another replacement. Ganelon is being replaced out with @Scvmurderer . Ganelon got a new job (Grats Man) that will not allow him to play why he has not been posting. SCV has only 3 posts due to having a job that was working a lot of hours. He is done wit that job so is looking forward to playing with you all. Since his did leave his RC in lw he does not have any extra info the rest of the town does not have so is being allowed to Replace. Have fun everyone.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

28. ISO #2778

never heard of him before
    @Eclipse
    thanks now im more confident in the distorted lynch, stay off train it makes me happier
    I dont understand why you keep leaving me every night...and now you want me dead! Did you find another woman and you just dont want to pay divorce costs?? I know if we just spend more time together it will work out.... i'm...pregnant. we have to give this a shot for the kids! You cant!

29. ISO #2779

30. ISO #2780

I dont understand why you keep leaving me every night...and now you want me sexed! Did you find another woman and you just dont want to pay divorce costs?? I know if we just spend more time together it will work out.... i'm...pregnant. we have to give this a shot for the kids! You cant!
    I think Wiisp hates roleplay

31. ISO #2781

I dont understand why you keep leaving me every night...and now you want me dead! Did you find another woman and you just dont want to pay divorce costs?? I know if we just spend more time together it will work out.... i'm...pregnant. we have to give this a shot for the kids! You cant!
    I probably knocked you up remember that drunken night in Tijuana?

32. ISO #2782

stfu lol... ill give you that, that made me laugh out loud

33. ISO #2783

34. ISO #2784

I will say since I'm openly outing and helping town I was protege'd last night by a professor
    So I know of a confirmed town and we've been going back and forth in our chat. ;)

35. ISO #2785

36. ISO #2786

37. ISO #2787

38. ISO #2788

Now with that said. We have another replacement. Ganelon is being replaced out with @Scvmurderer . Ganelon got a new job (Grats Man) that will not allow him to play why he has not been posting. SCV has only 3 posts due to having a job that was working a lot of hours. He is done wit that job so is looking forward to playing with you all. Since his did leave his RC in lw he does not have any extra info the rest of the town does not have so is being allowed to Replace. Have fun everyone.
    -vote efekannn02
    because i just want my vote somewhere.

39. ISO #2789

40. ISO #2790

41. ISO #2791

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Guess whos back fuckers.
    choo choo train

I will say since I'm openly outing and screwing town I was protege'd last night by a professor
    So I know of a confirmed town and we've been texting back and forth in our chat. ;)
    spicy, finally this game becomes interesting

42. ISO #2792

43. ISO #2793

44. ISO #2794

!!!!!!!!! SCV !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

since you replaced Gan, me and you are friends, mah names Jeeeeeef
    Hey buddy, once i find out my name from @Mike we got this shit
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

45. ISO #2795

I will say since I'm openly outing and helping town I was protege'd last night by a professor
    So I know of a confirmed town and we've been going back and forth in our chat. ;)
    I believe Mike just answered that town roles in the list are not alignment indicative for the game.

So no way in hell do I think that who ever set up a chat with you is fucking town.

You were clearly EXE and who ever wanted to setup a chat with you is clearly mafia.

GIVE US THE NAME AIVION.

46. ISO #2796

-vote efekannn02
    because i just want my vote somewhere.
    I respect this vote ;P

47. ISO #2797

oh wow. so that makes for 2 confirmed town roles... since mafia doesn't have a role that does the same thing.

48. ISO #2798

49. ISO #2799

I believe Mike just answered that town roles in the list are not alignment indicative for the game.

So no way in hell do I think that who ever set up a chat with you is fucking town.

You were clearly EXE and who ever wanted to setup a chat with you is clearly mafia.

GIVE US THE NAME AIVION.
    no, he is refering to the color in the graveyard. notice how SCV was killed by a neutral? (pink)

50. ISO #2800

GIVE US THE NAME AIVION.
    im sorry, but this has to be the most shallow line of thinking... this is why I cant get behind your thought process... @AIVION
    do not out the name