M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 55
Register

User Tag List

Page 55 of 114 FirstFirst ... 5 45 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 65 105 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,750 of 5654
  1. ISO #2701

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    they chagned to Aivion with less than 5 minutes in the game. it was tied up with lycoris and logic. logic, whom u were not townreading. chemist u were not townreading. aivion was the only townread there u were public about.
    I was there at Eod, no shit Chemist was not a train. I couldn't vote logic because he was a town lean of mine. How scummy would that be to change to logic EOD to tie the vote between logic and lyco scummy asf dude come on
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

2. ISO #2702

3. ISO #2703

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I was there at Eod, no shit Chemist was not a train. I couldn't vote logic because he was a town lean of mine. How scummy would that be to change to logic EOD to tie the vote between logic and lyco scummy asf dude come on
    it wasnt scummy at all. logic was scumread by majority of the people. people even asked people to change off lycoris to logic.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

4. ISO #2704

you seem to make the same mistake that mag makes a lot. thinking that he understands how he looks to other people and what his playstyle looks like. There was 0 hard reads on that D1 from anyone, except on aivion. the train could have been moved easily. If you feel like u were "forced into" the lycoris lynch, even after that game it is not clear lol so no, u don't understand what your image was on D1.
    what are you even talking about here?

trying to derail the game more by arguing with me?

5. ISO #2705

what are you even talking about here?

trying to derail the game more by arguing with me?
    no, ur trying to say that you have the only point of view on day 1 in that game rofl keep pushing me it wont be good for town. if u think this is ur scum game, u have fallen far on reading me xD

6. ISO #2706

7. ISO #2707

it wasnt scummy at all. logic was scumread by majority of the people. people even asked people to change off lycoris to logic.
    Logic was not scum read by me. Switching off somone scummy asf like Lycoris onto someone projecting townyness like Logic is scummy asf and not a smart scum play. Especially at EOD, It would have brought a lot more heat down on me when Logic flipped town, heat that I did not want as a scum player, This will be the last post I make about this. Even if you want to twist the narrative of what happened even more I Will not respond = )

8. ISO #2708

End result still = these two scenarios are not exactly the same as you said.

You're not doing a good job at convincing me that you're town by arguing with me about a previous game.

If I were in your shoes here I'd be making a better use of my time especially being on L2

9. ISO #2709

10. ISO #2710

End result still = these two scenarios are not exactly the same as you said.

You're not doing a good job at convincing me that you're town by arguing with me about a previous game.

If I were in your shoes here I'd be making a better use of my time especially being on L2
    im really not worried about it my role gives info when I die. just not as much.

11. ISO #2711

12. ISO #2712

13. ISO #2713

14. ISO #2714

15. ISO #2715

16. ISO #2716

17. ISO #2717

18. ISO #2718

19. ISO #2719

@Distorted I'd rather you not claim your role right now but, give up more flavor I think that can help
    wiisp knows enough of my flavor - but im useful when im visited at night.

lonely housewives tend to get paranoid at home by themselves...doing paperwork...while their husband keeps taking jobs chasing cheaters >=O

20. ISO #2720

21. ISO #2721

22. ISO #2722

23. ISO #2723

24. ISO #2724

25. ISO #2725

26. ISO #2726

27. ISO #2727

28. ISO #2728

29. ISO #2729

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    The entire catching of Mr Squishy happened mainly because of blinks
    AIVION was also assisting with delicate smiles

Wisp was made town by how MM treated him

That's it. Only these 3 get to have town cred for catching Squishy in his scummy form
    What’s your purpose with a post like this?

30. ISO #2730

31. ISO #2731

The entire catching of Mr Squishy happened mainly because of blinks
    AIVION was also assisting with delicate smiles

Wisp was made town by how MM treated him

That's it. Only these 3 get to have town cred for catching Squishy in his scummy form
    I actually think foxes and damus deserve some small cred also.

32. ISO #2732

33. ISO #2733

I was the first person to state MM is scummy and MM pushed me over efe so Blink is a bit incorrect in saying he was the first.

Also blink said he'd be willing to get efe if MM flipped scum I can provide a quote if blink wants me to ;)

-vote Efekannn02

I am still convinced in a MM and efe association and Efe wanting distorted dead so badly is troubling...

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

34. ISO #2734

Melissa Sampson (me)
    Daniel Sampson (hubby)
    Giovanni Puccini (crime family leader)
    Kaleb Baker = best friend
    I also hang out with Bethan newman and loretta howels
    interesting is this the first time you brought up Giovanni puccini? Does it say anything about him?

35. ISO #2735

36. ISO #2736

37. ISO #2737

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    I was the first person to state MM is scummy and MM pushed me over efe so Blink is a bit incorrect in saying he was the first.

Also blink said he'd be willing to get efe if MM flipped scum I can provide a quote if blink wants me to ;)

-vote Efekannn02

I am still convinced in a MM and efe association and Efe wanting distorted dead so badly is troubling...
    Yes, I was the first to vote MM tho when his lynch train started.

And no need to post the quote I know what I Said. But after thinking about it, I actually think MM spewed Efe town here, with TMI. So my opinion on Efe and MM being a team has drastically changed.

38. ISO #2738

-vote Efekannn02

MM was hating you for mentioning Efe so much and wanting to kill him

do you think he would defend a partner so openly? It's possible, but it feels so easily incriminating

39. ISO #2739

40. ISO #2740

41. ISO #2741

42. ISO #2742

43. ISO #2743

MM was hating you for mentioning Efe so much and wanting to kill him

do you think he would defend a partner so openly? It's possible, but it feels so easily incriminating
    People play differently in a hidden set-up. I'm actually thinking it was planned out honestly.

Remember scum had a N0 chat and efe being mafia killing is highly possible.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

44. ISO #2744

45. ISO #2745

46. ISO #2746

Distorted, can you explain again for us why did you want to bring up a scum game of blinks to make us aware of him that he busses as scum when you thought that he's town this game and wouldn't do it?
    because he is capable of it. there are many people who will get a locked town position due to people believing they wont bus. blink i wont give that to. i believe he is town for other reasons, the MM lynch plays a role, but not the main role in it. also, it leaves open for wolves to try to jump on with me and discredit. during the MU game 6 champs game thats what i did with GeneralHankerchief. He was pretty much a locked town slot, but was able to toss a bit of "easily descredit-able shade" there and D2 we had a scum jump right on that.

High townreads scare scum, if u can throw some discrediting there it is like candy to scums, they are so tempted to run with it to help avoid the towncore forming.

47. ISO #2747

Yes, I was the first to vote MM tho when his lynch train started.

And no need to post the quote I know what I Said. But after thinking about it, I actually think MM spewed Efe town here, with TMI. So my opinion on Efe and MM being a team has drastically changed.
    True om the vote.

While that is possible it is also possible they planned it out to feel that way.

With what I know and how sly efe seems it just makes too much sense to me and people willing to ignore or brush it off is a bit concerning.

Getting the killing out of the way = safer town. I will always stand by this statement always have in any mafia format I've played.

48. ISO #2748

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    @Distorted
    why does your flavor mention people in the puccini crime family? im your husband, and I work for you, but I have no mention of relations with the crime family?
    I also find it odd that #2 had info on the puccini brothers, metioned someone named "the ring" and we got that flip day 1.

49. ISO #2749

50. ISO #2750

True om the vote.

While that is possible it is also possible they planned it out to feel that way.

With what I know and how sly efe seems it just makes too much sense to me and people willing to ignore or brush it off is a bit concerning.

Getting the killing out of the way = safer town. I will always stand by this statement always have in any mafia format I've played.
    If you are a neutral Exe and your target is Efe I think you need to let us know, because when we are in a solid position to win the game I don't see any reason why we can't lynch Efe and get you a win.

Are you Neutral or are you town?