Page 43 of 114 FirstFirst ... 33 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 53 93 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,150 of 5654
  1. ISO #2101

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    UHM MARSHMALLOW MARSHALL IS NOT TOWN

TRUST MY 100% WHEN IM TOWN META READ THAT MARSH IS SCUM
    ^ Agreed.

And Efe is next on the chopping block if MM flips Scum.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #2102

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    no, im saying efe is NOT a pr. he woulda claimed. we are not risking lynching a PR by lynching efe. we are risking a citizen or a scum. that is the risk we take lynching efe.

if we start pushing at other people, we are now risking at exposing more PRs, or lynching PRs. i think may as well get rid of a troll D1 and allow PRs to do what they do N1 so we have more info to come into tomorrow - and a slighlty cleaner thread.
    Ok ok

If you can convince others to create a Efekannn Train I'd gladly partake in it.

As I said Efe flipping scum means we get MM next and vica versa.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

3. ISO #2103

4. ISO #2104

5. ISO #2105

6. ISO #2106

7. ISO #2107

8. ISO #2108

9. ISO #2109

wait, ur not even voting efe yet? but yet u have been pushing him all day?
    As I said, I am happy with either a Mr. Squishy flip or an Efe flip as I'm feeling their both scum together.

But, I am willing to vote Efekannn if it incites others to follow suit.

-vote Efekannn02

10. ISO #2110

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    How Are Us So Sure Though What Has MM Done Specifically To Make You Think That?
    He's scared to give a clear read on me, something he does as scum.

He's avoiding me something he does as scum.

If we don't lynch him tonight, and I die he's scum.

He and Wisp were going back and forth, Wisp came out townier then MM did from my POV.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

11. ISO #2111

12. ISO #2112

and even when u have some1 wanting to help u still arn't voting? u want a train on there first before voting? what is this insane cautiousness with ur vote right now? @AIVION
    >.>

Why would I be cautious about voting Efe after all the emotion I've put in this game towards him?

13. ISO #2113

I love to lynch you when you're asleep but only when i'm scummy scum scum
    That was my first time being lynched when offline..it was.....different. lol

I got on, all excited to fulfill my plan of claiming jailor - i had it all set up and everything. sat down, pulled my laptop out, eagerly jumped on sc2maf.com, i believe this is when i went and got some water. then I went to the site - saw the thread was locked, laughed at the fact some1 got turbo lynched. scrolled up....went to the fridge..put vodka in my water, drank... cried myself to sleep.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

14. ISO #2114

15. ISO #2115

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    Let's be honest about Efe.

- He's the kind of guy who plays for survival.
    - He has claimed to be potentially bulletproof and lynchproof
    - He has also claimed to be the target of an excutioner

Everything he has said has been to deter us from both lynching or NKing him.
    He Also Claimed To Be Serial Killer

16. ISO #2116

Let's be honest about Efe.

- He's the kind of guy who plays for survival.
    - He has claimed to be potentially bulletproof and lynchproof
    - He has also claimed to be the target of an excutioner

Everything he has said has been to deter us from both lynching or NKing him.
    He's either telling the truth or he's a liar, well done Foxes well done.

17. ISO #2117

So Just Out Of Curiosity Anyone Willing To Skip?
    Hell no lmao this game is too big to not skip
    Town controls the game during the day, skipping is just giving the game to yhe wolves
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

18. ISO #2118

19. ISO #2119

I got on, all excited to fulfill my plan of claiming jailor - i had it all set up and everything. sat down, pulled my laptop out, eagerly jumped on sc2maf.com, i believe this is when i went and got some water. then I went to the site - saw the thread was locked, laughed at the fact some1 got turbo lynched. scrolled up....went to the fridge..put vodka in my water, drank... cried myself to sleep.

R.I.P

20. ISO #2120

He's scared to give a clear read on me, something he does as scum.

He's avoiding me something he does as scum.

If we don't lynch him tonight, and I die he's scum.

He and Wisp were going back and forth, Wisp came out townier then MM did from my POV.
    he wont be here for EoD though. if we have a lookout role, get on blink tonight. im going to tunnel the hell out of MM if blink dies tonight, so make sure there is a lookout for because it will be a perfect chance for mafia to get a mislynch tomorrow if MM is indeed town.

21. ISO #2121

He's either telling the truth or he's a liar, well done Foxes well done.
    He Also Claimed To Be Serial Killer
    that's not my point. he's 100% a liar, we know this.

Point is we shouldn't buy the coincidence that the most lynchable/nkable player happened to get protection.

22. ISO #2122

On Multiple Occasions

Dying His Ginger Hair In The Blood Of His Victims..
    I wonder if that was a slip?

Like, not the actual dying of the hair but his "victims".. as he is a crazed killer.

I wonder..... xD

23. ISO #2123

lmfao. I also enjoyed you time you and Rata teamed up on me on DAY 1 and scum painted my ass so hard i got lynched for it

24. ISO #2124

that's not my point. he's 100% a liar, we know this.

Point is we shouldn't buy the coincidence that the most lynchable/nkable player happened to get protection.
    I'm not using this as a reason to scum read him FYI. I still think he can be town, problem is I just want him to flip at this point to give us something.

25. ISO #2125

he wont be here for EoD though. if we have a lookout role, get on blink tonight. im going to tunnel the hell out of MM if blink dies tonight, so make sure there is a lookout for because it will be a perfect chance for mafia to get a mislynch tomorrow if MM is indeed town.
    If we lynch Efekannn and his flip is Scum, then MM is 100% dying tomorrow.

That is a FACT that must be said and followed through on.

26. ISO #2126

isnt the only meta we have on numbertwo scum meta? i mean has he actaully ever been town? lol
    tru
    -2chainz
    hi naz i bought you chick-fil-a i'm driving it over right now
    <3
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

27. ISO #2127

28. ISO #2128

29. ISO #2129

30. ISO #2130

31. ISO #2131

32. ISO #2132

33. ISO #2133

what if efe flips town?
    Hmm.

Then I'm obviously in hot water :P

But aside from that, then I'll have to re-evaluate MM a bit, and it may or may not confirm SCV as town instead as per flavor.

34. ISO #2134

35. ISO #2135

But I do not have a town read on Aivion =(
    Yet you said you felt conflicted earlier.

So what is it? Did my emotions not read as real to you or something?

You know I don't fake emotions, EVER.

36. ISO #2136

But I do not have a town read on Aivion =(
    If Aivion was scum, this would be a form of Aivion-style powerwolfing. I don't really see Aivion as the powerwolf type.

but it is striking me as incredibly odd every minute that goes by with her not voting efe, especially from how hard she pushed it.

37. ISO #2137

38. ISO #2138

39. ISO #2139

Quote Originally Posted by Fable View Post
    Then we get to watch the slow unraveling of AVI's reality and with it her sanity.

That too xD

40. ISO #2140

41. ISO #2141

If Aivion was scum, this would be a form of Aivion-style powerwolfing. I don't really see Aivion as the powerwolf type.

but it is striking me as incredibly odd every minute that goes by with her not voting efe, especially from how hard she pushed it.
    >.> I'm voting Efe now.

42. ISO #2142

43. ISO #2143

44. ISO #2144

45. ISO #2145

46. ISO #2146

Quote Originally Posted by srceenplay View Post
    Sounds to me like a personal problem
    Yea like not having a penis xD

47. ISO #2147

48. ISO #2148

im pretty sure everyone here (except Aivion) has a strong feeling efe is just going to flip citizen. lol
    I'm not 100% used to Efe and plus my flavor and the way he acted in that regards...?

Yea, you're right I don't think he'd flip town at all at this juncture.

49. ISO #2149

50. ISO #2150