3. ISO #1553

4. ISO #1554

5. ISO #1555

6. ISO #1556

7. ISO #1557

8. ISO #1558

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Flavor has nothing to do with alignment only PRs, stop being terrible at this game
    He Said Flavor Isnt Alignment Never Said Anything About Names.. Boy.. Its Just Like DGs Game The Names Have Some Kind Of Relevance..

To The Over All Puzzle Of The Game Along With The Flavor.. Ive Disreguarded Half My Flavor Text Because.. Some Of The Flavor Is Truthful And Some Is BS... So, I Looked At My Card And Found What I Think Is The Truth Behind Mine.

9. ISO #1559

10. ISO #1560

11. ISO #1561

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I got reported and warned for getting drunk and using RNG as marshall. the replays on this site lol
    And When It Comes to Me Nobody Even Tries To Do Anything About Me Cause Else I'd Be Worse Than Rachyl Or Atleast Worse Than The Efekannn02 Responsible With Annoying Skwirl And Fighting Distorted
    I Like Ice Cream

12. ISO #1562

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    He Said Flavor Isnt Alignment Never Said Anything About Names.. Boy.. Its Just Like DGs Game The Names Have Some Kind Of Relevance..

To The Over All Puzzle Of The Game Along With The Flavor.. Ive Disreguarded Half My Flavor Text Because.. Some Of The Flavor Is Truthful And Some Is BS... So, I Looked At My Card And Found What I Think Is The Truth Behind Mine.
    I’ve got a query.
    If you had to choose a player to lynch.
    Which of these players would it be and why?
    Who do you NOT want to see lynched?

13. ISO #1563

14. ISO #1564

15. ISO #1565

16. ISO #1566

17. ISO #1567

18. ISO #1568

19. ISO #1569

20. ISO #1570

21. ISO #1571

22. ISO #1572

Basically For The Reaction.. To See How U Would React.. Same Reason You Kept Your Vote On Me For The Majority Of The Day.. The Reaction I Guess..
    I actually didn't. I kept my vote on you because I was either asleep or because I didn't see a good place to put my vote. It's good to see that the pressure effected you though because you accused me of being "hell bent" on calling you scum when I had a total of 3 posts really talking about you.

The first was my vote and an apology for being potentially wrong. You responded calmly but not particularly towny.

The second was a response to Wiisp asking for my reads, I said that you were a "good boy" but it didn't add up to me.

In between all of these posts I was focusing on other people, conversing with them.

I bring you up several hours later again, explaining a theory I had in one post and you immediately respond with "hell bent" Hm. My first two posts didn't even come across as confident because I wasn't.

23. ISO #1573

24. ISO #1574

25. ISO #1575

alright, same style question to u to:

19 players, u gotta kill 1, marry 1, fuck 1 - we shall await your answer.
    I want to Lynch Efekannn02 because he is a major distraction and detrimental to conversation.
    I want to pressure Ganelon and find out who is on his side or not which we can use later in the game.
    I want to pressure Marshall because I read his posts as Manupulative and his defense of Efekannn seems like TMI. And calling reads based solely on meta is lazy but that’s legit all Marshall has.
    I don’t want to Lynch Fallen, Fable, or Wiisp because they intrigue me and provide a fresh look at the game also wiisp is pocketed for me.
    I want to pressure you because of the blood thirst you have this game.

26. ISO #1576

27. ISO #1577

28. ISO #1578

29. ISO #1579

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    I want to Lynch Efekannn02 because he is a major distraction and detrimental to conversation.
    I want to pressure Ganelon and find out who is on his side or not which we can use later in the game.
    I want to pressure Marshall because I read his posts as Manupulative and his defense of Efekannn seems like TMI. And calling reads based solely on meta is lazy but that’s legit all Marshall has.
    I don’t want to Lynch Fallen, Fable, or Wiisp because they intrigue me and provide a fresh look at the game also wiisp is pocketed for me.
    I want to pressure you because of the blood thirst you have this game.
    so...u want to kill efe.

u want to marry fallen and fk fable?

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

30. ISO #1580

31. ISO #1581

32. ISO #1582

Warning this looks huge on my phone
    Spoiler : reads :
    MM - so i don't know how to read this fool anymore. haven't seen his scum game in a while so i'm not sure. don't think hes called blink scum yet this game tho...null read so far, but he has had interactions with players so flips on those will help
    blinkskater - >( ... putting aside the other shit, he is acting funny this game, going to put him as possible neutral role
    Damus - has a similar avatar to someone else so i get their posts confused. Need to do an iso to figure out if they're being game solvey or just asking questions to seem town
    Efekannn02 - no idea what the fuck is going on here ever
    AIVION - absolutely absolutely hate that they spent 3 pages divulging with efe (the tunnel that they wanted lynched) on video games. Last time i saw this was literally hybrid and gyrlander and they were both scum shitting on the thread so im inclined to scum lean both. they know it wasn't helpful and many players are upset by the shit they have to read.
    Auckmid - going to town lean but remaining skeptical in case its a gambit. Need to read their posts further to make sure i know whats really going on
    Light_Yagami - usual power role claim bullshet. Must check roles list for smith roles, i know i saw ppl post some but was reading fast
    Wiisp - first time playing fm with them, i like their probey don't give a fuc nature so far, town lean
    Eclipse - who is this
    Numbertwo - always scum
    Distorted - playing like how he did in the MU game(he was town) but its distorted...
    Bahkieh - hasn't read everything lol but has posted a name that is on other role cards ..which doesn't tell me anything about alignment so null
    Scvmurderer - shared what looked like the entire role card? But its scv, he could be anything, no read here
    srceenplay - first time playing fm with him and hes acting the way he does in video mafia, which i can read him sometimes.....need to iso him before deciding
    naz - the best towny duh i am ur goddess
    Fable - i think i'm getting this one confused with damus, can't remember anything about them?
    Falling Foxes - i really really want this person to be town, i will probably sheep them, really liking the content they are putting out n im glad they are in this game
    Ganelon - umm...usual mag bs...ive never seen mag play as scum so idk what his scum meta is. But it was antitown to me to not share his role card info (at that time, it was before we knew it wasn't ai) scum lean.?
    Kenny - has he checked in since the start of day?
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

33. ISO #1583

34. ISO #1584

@Light_Yagami
    sure, names could mean something, but something has trivial has having a middle name or not having a middle name, meaning anything is probably at 0, and you are purposely trying to hunt PRs, and then you switch it to meaning alignment... like what

flavor talk has overcome this thread, I dont hunt via flavor, I hunt by observing how people play, and all this flavor talk is just an easy scapegoat for scum to enter the conversation
    @Damus_Graves
    <3

35. ISO #1585

@Light_Yagami
    sure, names could mean something, but something has trivial has having a middle name or not having a middle name, meaning anything is probably at 0, and you are purposely trying to hunt PRs, and then you switch it to meaning alignment... like what

flavor talk has overcome this thread, I dont hunt via flavor, I hunt by observing how people play, and all this flavor talk is just an easy scapegoat for scum to enter the conversation
    @Damus_Graves
    <3

36. ISO #1586

ok but that doesn't help with that particular post

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    Woulda been hilarious probably but maybe some people's patience have been tested too much with trolls this game haha
    exactly lol there's already too much bs and fluff but efe would have loooooost ittttt
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

37. ISO #1587

why do they have to be different?
    💀💀💀

38. ISO #1588

39. ISO #1589

40. ISO #1590

@Light_Yagami

@Damus_Graves
    <3
    Are You Saying You Think DG Is Scum?

41. ISO #1591

@Light_Yagami

@Damus_Graves
    <3
    I agree.

42. ISO #1592

But, I Really Think We Should Dog Pile On Numbertwo..
    You know in all honesty since numbertwo is literally always scum and doesn't contribute much, he is just going to be a wild card that we should have gotten rid of day 1 when we are just shooting in the dark. Unless someone has any strong scum reads i think numbettwo is a good saftey lynch to keep town a float in late game. Otherwise hes just gonna be a huge ?

43. ISO #1593

-vote kenny

until we get moar from kenny. he is usually a high poster as town.....
    tell me more, do any of his posts ping you? i absolutely detest reads like this, because whenever i rolled mafia, I had to always be the top poster to avoid suspicion, its just obnoxious, and there are so many variables that could be in play here

i want you to vote ganeron

44. ISO #1594

tell me more, do any of his posts ping you? i absolutely detest reads like this, because whenever i rolled mafia, I had to always be the top poster to avoid suspicion, its just obnoxious, and there are so many variables that could be in play here

i want you to vote ganeron
    -vote ganeron

=(

45. ISO #1595

46. ISO #1596

Ew what is this how do you always find new emojis lol like wtf are these and when did they get here

47. ISO #1597

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    You know in all honesty since numbertwo is literally always scum and doesn't contribute much, he is just going to be a wild card that we should have gotten rid of day 1 when we are just shooting in the dark. Unless someone has any strong scum reads i think numbettwo is a good saftey lynch to keep town a float in late game. Otherwise hes just gonna be a huge ?
    neutrals like him, are perfect checks for cops, or vig shots, i dont like safety lynches when they are just lhf, if you picked out actual reasons why we should vote there from the posts he has made, then ill humor you, but im not voting there over my scum leans

48. ISO #1598

49. ISO #1599

50. ISO #1600