Register

User Tag List

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #401

2. ISO #402
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM Converging Realities: Present Day

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    this in response to my stating that there was likely a cross-dimensional killer
    @Marshmallow Marshall got an opinion on this?

3. ISO #403
    Ganelon

also @The lawyer, why are you so interested in killing claims in this reality but not the other

4. ISO #404

5. ISO #405

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    Not sure what to make of yeyap I think he's trying to intimidate the mafia team on both threads, he's been very loud in wanting to become a bait

People have talked about him being a great wolf in tone so I'm relying on others.

What do you guys think of Efekannn in this present day? I got my townread on him in the past, but I'm interested for 'now'. Is there anything to glean from Efe's posts and how many of them are to be taken seriously?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    So uh.... did anyone notice my post? Out of Efekann, who claims to not understand it?
    That's what I think of Efe on here: a vote-worthy person, and lynch-worthy, too. Fits his scum meta, doesn't even try to help town in his way, was suspected by Light, Light dies.... Pretty much that.
    pretty sure I saw Efe slip up his scum meta in one of the two realities.

and he also soft-claimed neutral in the other reality...
    He's towny in the other reality, though. For Efekannn, I mean.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #406

Why do you think MM is scum?
    Because he sucks at reading me, and because he's also potentially scum
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

7. ISO #407

Talking to myself is fun

I guess everyone prefers the other thread
    Nope, I actually prefer this one. It's a better choice scums are easier to find!
    @Marshmallow Marshall got an opinion on this?
    Speculation, hypothesis, and uncertainity.
    also @The lawyer, why are you so interested in killing claims in this reality but not the other
    That is a good question, @The Lawyer .

8. ISO #408

Elaborate on this emote please lol

9. ISO #409

10. ISO #410

To the person I took into chat last night. Light has 2 shots that game kill people in both realties. meaning he can screw over town if he shoots randomly. this can screw over our town core we trying to make. This does not need a reply if you want to come out to say we had a night chat you can. I am going to try and take light tonight into night chat if akhmid will allow me.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

11. ISO #411

12. ISO #412

why do you think there's a meaning behind it?
    xD I assumed that, yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    To the person I took into chat last night. Light has 2 shots that game kill people in both realties. meaning he can screw over town if he shoots randomly. this can screw over our town core we trying to make. This does not need a reply if you want to come out to say we had a night chat you can. I am going to try and take light tonight into night chat if akhmid will allow me.
    Nice, wanna underline it further?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    *builds a table*
    Ok, I'll bite. Why are you building a table?

13. ISO #413

14. ISO #414

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Ok @Mike
    Interesting. @Marshmallow Marshall
    Who would be Ganelons partner if he is scum? Efe?
    I honestly do not know at this time. This 2 different reality game is screwing with my head. I took Yayap into my night chat last night. I scum read him at start but at end town read him. I am only saying this in case light shoots me tonight. I Have orders to take Damus tonight sent in. That may change. I am also debating on takeing our sheriff claim. in 20 years from now. Anyone dead in present I can not take.

When you come into my night chat it also confirmed my role as socialite. So you can see I am town. I get the feeling I will not life past tonight. Only reason I am giving this info out now. More info town has the better. I trust Yayap. for now. Do not know why yayap was Rb. Since Rb is first action. yayap was target not the one he was bussed with.

To make it clear I am trusting Yayap but not locking him confirmed for now. but Yayap can lock me as confirmed town. anyone I take to night chat can.

If I die please remember all this info. I know I am not getting lynched I am worried about the night kills. I truly for the first time have no hard scum reads. I was scum reading MM in this reality. But he is plugging for reads as he does as town so I am not sure. Damus is blackmailed in past. to Lynch Galiaon so that throws my reads off. I just don't know. I ma tired and my head hurts.

I am socialite working for the mill for 20 years (architect 1 person ) in this reality Town. I am Citizen just a basic mill worker in 20 years ago. I am town both realties. You know all my roles and info. in both so you have all that in case I die. since there are no last wills.

Night 1 Yayap
    Night 2 as it stands now Damus.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

15. ISO #415

16. ISO #416

17. ISO #417

18. ISO #418

19. ISO #419

20. ISO #420

I think you have a strong chance at being doctored and I have words to collaborate
    well right now you are the one i have sent in to take.

21. ISO #421

22. ISO #422

23. ISO #423

24. ISO #424

25. ISO #425

26. ISO #426

Damus give this code? This Wifom you always do? It is always hard to read you. I don't know if you are talking in code or WIFOM. or making me belive I discovered some new code you are trying to give because I read you where blackmailed.

27. ISO #427

Damus give this code? This Wifom you always do? It is always hard to read you. I don't know if you are talking in code or WIFOM. or making me belive I discovered some new code you are trying to give because I read you where blackmailed.
    Hang on. I gotta talk to Auckmid.

28. ISO #428

29. ISO #429

30. ISO #430

31. ISO #431

32. ISO #432

33. ISO #433
    Ganelon

oh ok.
    why would someone blackmail you to lynch me though

34. ISO #434

35. ISO #435

36. ISO #436

oh ok.
    why would someone blackmail you to lynch me though
    Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    It also makes Ganelon appear town since he was the "target". And I was saying that they both are a team, funny that if you believe Damus, it implies that Ganelon is town too.
    Implications Ganelon, implications... plan is to get me to stop focusing on the 2 of you.

37. ISO #437

what do you think of what i said in post 426 @Yayap ? Do you think all that Wifom he is doing is planed?

38. ISO #438

what do you think of what i said in post 426 @Yayap ? Do you think all that Wifom he is doing is planed?
    I think he is doing his best to get me off his back from day 1 - and he knows I play the wifom game, which is why he is hinting that he has TPR info (post 415) on me. The problem is, he doesn't know what I have on him.

The convergence thread will be a very interesting debate.

39. ISO #439

I think he is doing his best to get me off his back from day 1 - and he knows I play the wifom game, which is why he is hinting that he has TPR info (post 415) on me. The problem is, he doesn't know what I have on him.

The convergence thread will be a very interesting debate.

I Have trust in you.

40. ISO #440

41. ISO #441

42. ISO #442

43. ISO #443

Also I never shut up.
    That’s pretty blatant by now.
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    Where are you at regarding Lawyer. It looks like you suspect him but also looks like you are using other folks (Like Ganelon) to put pressure on Lawyer
    Yayap : Damus and Mike SHUT UP!!

Damus and Mike : NO, I never shut up !!!!

LOL

44. ISO #444

45. ISO #445
    Ganelon

Haven’t the foggiest. Fake claim? Had to commit.
    so wait: if you had to fake-claim, respond to this post twice
    if you had to get me lynched, respond to this post thrice

46. ISO #446

47. ISO #447

I'm going to bed - I'll let that question hang for a bit. Curious what comes out of it, the focus day 1 felt more present oriented, day 2 seems like the present is much quieter than the past, wonder if the scum think the past is more desirable of a reality now that Yagami died and are shifting their attention to gaining an advantage for their alignments there.

48. ISO #448
    Ganelon

Ok, been doing some thinking.

Damus claims attacked and healed here.
    Yagami does get attacked and dies here.

Thats 2 kills, does anyone other than me think Yagami was killed by a townie?
    possibly. Yagami was sort of acting weird.

49. ISO #449

50. ISO #450