furher von Trumpp delivers RACIST speech before the Reichstag to standing ovations
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

furher von Trumpp delivers RACIST speech before the Reichstag to standing ovations

I am literally shaking right now. Why is this racist, homophobe, antisemite the president of the USA? Why are they applauding him? Don't they know this is how autocracies are born? He is deporting and splitting up innocent mexican famblies and he is Putin's bud. Russians hacked the machines and he is just allowed to stand there. Would they have applauded hitler too? Incredible... IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S02SNC8xpzU
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroplant View Post
    Mafia will be very interesting for the duration of this sentence, and lots of individuals' tummys will hurt from laughing so hard. I've had to fall out of my chair and lie on the ground before, as it was just too painful to laugh LOL.

2. ISO #2

Re: furher von Trumpp delivers RACIST speech before the Reichstag to standing ovations

Trumpista mods moved this to circlejerk. WOW.
    Mafia will be very interesting for the duration of this sentence, and lots of individuals' tummys will hurt from laughing so hard. I've had to fall out of my chair and lie on the ground before, as it was just too painful to laugh LOL.

3. ISO #3

Re: furher von Trumpp delivers RACIST speech before the Reichstag to standing ovations

"So this is how democracy dies, with thunderous applause".

Prequel Lucas was woke as fuck. He literally predicted all of this. For anyone who hasn't gone back to watch the prequel films, please do so now. You'd be surprised at just how much they actually got right.

literallyhitler.jpgfiguratively_hitler.jpg

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by thedougler View Post
    "So this is how democracy dies, with thunderous applause".

Prequel Lucas was woke as fuck. He literally predicted all of this. For anyone who hasn't gone back to watch the prequel films, please do so now. You'd be surprised at just how much they actually got right.

literallyhitler.jpgfiguratively_hitler.jpg
    Because I'm a communist. That's why I want democracy to be doom v)o.o)> v(o.o(v
    And I enjoyed it. It's like watching a time bomb counting down without a defuse kit

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

5. ISO #5

This actually belongs in the Politics board

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

6. ISO #6

Oh wow...didn't notice they actually moved this AWAY from the serious politics? What gives?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Apocist View Post
    Oh wow...didn't notice they actually moved this AWAY from the serious politics? What gives?
    Mods = Hitler. It's no surprise they all voted for DRUMPF.

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

This is Real Life Discussion, sir... Also, don't be sad, my pony thread got moved to circlejerk I have no idea why...

10. ISO #10

Mods = Hitler. It's no surprise they all voted for DRUMPF.
    Mods are doing an amazing job. Shut up, you legit cuck... Also, why did you donate to Hitler then...?! Come on!