User Tag List

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #451

Re: S-FM 256: Lynch Fetish

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    @Distorted lets turbo lynch Voss for fun
    But why?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #452

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    told ya guys, efe wasnt trolling at all - as town he woulda trolled so hard in this setup lol
    +townpoints
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

3. ISO #453

I want to keep you around but im agraid after voss your probally our next best town lynch =(
    Not gonna lynch voss today, sorry.
    -vote aamirus
    I can get on this.

4. ISO #454

Aamirus wants to get lynched. @Distorted what do you think about it?

5. ISO #455

6. ISO #456

7. ISO #457

8. ISO #458

blink, could you tell us what was the goal behind your stories? Out of them being very entertaining lol

9. ISO #459

10. ISO #460

11. ISO #461

12. ISO #462

13. ISO #463

14. ISO #464

15. ISO #465

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Since when
    Since you are claiming Jester, and by WIFOM you are asking to be lynched. I will not give more details, because Distorted must answer. Pls don't make me elaborate yet

16. ISO #466

17. ISO #467

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Since you are claiming Jester, and by WIFOM you are asking to be lynched. I will not give more details, because Distorted must answer. Pls don't make me elaborate yet
    No silly you guys DON’T want to lynch the jester so you’re supposed to NOT lynch me
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

18. ISO #468

19. ISO #469

20. ISO #470

21. ISO #471

22. ISO #472

What are you talking about? I’m the 2nd jester I already hardclaimed it. I voted efe on page 1 guys
    -unvote
    asdas
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

23. ISO #473

24. ISO #474

Unvote says the real jester :P
    meh, it s been always like this. everyone scumreads me till the very end of the game w/e

didnt like the attitude of that so i m voting distorted instead
    -vote distorted

25. ISO #475

1. Calling someone a douchebag player is still the same as calling them a douchebag because they are the player
    2. True but don't call my friend to douchebag.
    3. I'm seldom a prick to people who don't deserve it never sucked her tit and we are friends.
    4. You said it yourself I don't want to get into a pissing match with you which means you will carry this on forever.
    5. Not game Throwing It All let the other players speak for themselves they don't need you to speak for them.
    6. Hate even numbers

1. Being a douchebag is just that. Being a douchebag. Being a douchebag player is playing in a way that is frustrating for your team to deal with. Even if you are not a douchebag. So no it’s different. Sorry I forgot you have a small brain.
    2. Again. I didn’t say he was a douchebag. Learn what nuance is.
    3. You are always a prick. You started on me page one of the first game we played together without even knowing me. You trash talk me in the squirtle discord and continue to post the feud even though I’ve moved on. She doesn’t become friends with anyone unless she can use them for something. You’re just her attack dog. You should re-evaluate your relationships.
    4. Once again, I said I was over it but I see as recently as last Tuesday you are still posting about me. So really it’s up to you to give it up. Because you’re right, I never quit. I offered you peace. More than once now.
    5. It is game throwing when you’re a town aligned person posting so much bullshit it frustrates your teammates into becoming apathetic about the game and gives scum a perfect cover to seem more towny. Had you actually been contributing and mentioned your thoughts on why efe would have been a bad Lynch or given actual reads for me to consider I wouldn’t have voted him more than likely. You are partially responsible for that lynch, along with us town who did vote for him. But your non compliance in this game is game throwing if you’re not Jester. People have already expressed displeasure at your behavior publicly so I am not speaking for anyone. You are just ruining the game out of malice. I’d expect nothing less from a mesk loving robot tbh.
    6. Even numbers are great.

26. ISO #476

Says the one who wanted to lynch Efe nice reads bud
    Says the one who spent the whole writing slash fic. Also I remember I put mm at L-1 and you refused to vote him. Again, you are trying to escape accountability, but you refused to cooperate, so we had to go where the votes were. I accept it was a bad Lynch and the worst possible outcome.

But you literally voted someone who wasn’t in game and we’re willing to cause an jester lynch. Then you refused to vote someone who is more than likely town. Everything you’ve done has painted you as a jester or non compliant town member.

Game throwing pure and simple.

27. ISO #477

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    1. Being a douchebag is just that. Being a douchebag. Being a douchebag player is playing in a way that is frustrating for your team to deal with. Even if you are not a douchebag. So no it’s different. Sorry I forgot you have a small brain.
    2. Again. I didn’t say he was a douchebag. Learn what nuance is.
    3. You are always a prick. You started on me page one of the first game we played together without even knowing me. You trash talk me in the squirtle discord and continue to post the feud even though I’ve moved on. She doesn’t become friends with anyone unless she can use them for something. You’re just her attack dog. You should re-evaluate your relationships.
    4. Once again, I said I was over it but I see as recently as last Tuesday you are still posting about me. So really it’s up to you to give it up. Because you’re right, I never quit. I offered you peace. More than once now.
    5. It is game throwing when you’re a town aligned person posting so much bullshit it frustrates your teammates into becoming apathetic about the game and gives scum a perfect cover to seem more towny. Had you actually been contributing and mentioned your thoughts on why efe would have been a bad Lynch or given actual reads for me to consider I wouldn’t have voted him more than likely. You are partially responsible for that lynch, along with us town who did vote for him. But your non compliance in this game is game throwing if you’re not Jester. People have already expressed displeasure at your behavior publicly so I am not speaking for anyone. You are just ruining the game out of malice. I’d expect nothing less from a mesk loving robot tbh.
    6. Even numbers are great.
    Rofl i cant even deal with you moronic you are youre a douchebag how about that one? In this setup town need need to get lynched and i am doing just that trying to get lynched its not my fault your mind is a one way street and cant possibly fathom other methods of achieving goals. In this setup my behavior is perfectly fine. Yours however isnt you come in acting like you are someone with a brain which you dont have then you starting typing nonsense lynch a fucking jester then try to put the blame on everyone else? Nah it dont work that you lynch me if you want me gone so badly =) because i certainly wont be lynching you nobody cares what you think/type your read on efe was dogshit accept that

28. ISO #478

Says the one who spent the whole writing slash fic. Also I remember I put mm at L-1 and you refused to vote him. Again, you are trying to escape accountability, but you refused to cooperate, so we had to go where the votes were. I accept it was a bad Lynch and the worst possible outcome.

But you literally voted someone who wasn’t in game and we’re willing to cause an jester lynch. Then you refused to vote someone who is more than likely town. Everything you’ve done has painted you as a jester or non compliant town member.

Game throwing pure and simple.
    Why dont we ask the host if thats gamethrowing? Or you can TRY to report me to SJ after the game and make a fool of yourself if youd like and you obviously cant even read because naz said ahed kill a jester not lynch and if a jester is killed thats good for town , and again your brain is so minscule you cant realize that there are different ways to play mafia then your trash one that you think is good =D

29. ISO #479

30. ISO #480

Rofl i cant even deal with you moronic you are youre a douchebag how about that one? In this setup town need need to get lynched and i am doing just that trying to get lynched its not my fault your mind is a one way street and cant possibly fathom other methods of achieving goals. In this setup my behavior is perfectly fine. Yours however isnt you come in acting like you are someone with a brain which you dont have then you starting typing nonsense lynch a fucking jester then try to put the blame on everyone else? Nah it dont work that you lynch me if you want me gone so badly =) because i certainly wont be lynching you nobody cares what you think/type your read on efe was dogshit accept that
    Except acting how you are acting is doing the opposite of making us want to lynch you. You get lynched in this set up by appearing more towny. You’re too dumb to realize that and are just shit posting. Shit posting isn’t going to get you lynched and therefore you are game throwing.

31. ISO #481

Why dont we ask the host if thats gamethrowing? Or you can TRY to report me to SJ after the game and make a fool of yourself if youd like and you obviously cant even read because naz said ahed kill a jester not lynch and if a jester is killed thats good for town , and again your brain is so minscule you cant realize that there are different ways to play mafia then your trash one that you think is good =D
    I said it’s borderline first of all. And it all depends on if you continue the behavior and if we lose. They can make their own determinations. In my opinion you are not playing to the win con

32. ISO #482

And you’re dumb we have to have equal town to jester. So killing a jester IS NOT helpful to town. Read the set up idiot.

33. ISO #483

I said it’s borderline first of all. And it all depends on if you continue the behavior and if we lose. They can make their own determinations. In my opinion you are not playing to the win con
    I'm playing to my wincon. I dont gamethrow you can look for shit that doesnt exist all you want, but at the end of the day nothing will come of this becauae you are simply all words.

34. ISO #484

You like calling 16 year old autistic kids douchebag players? Do you get some sort of fucking rise out of that?
    Wow you’re a dick for calling him autistic. And if he is autistic, I didn’t know. And that would somewhat change my view of his behavior but I won’t take your word for it since you believe or don’t realize that lynching unknown would have been the same as helping the Jesters get closer to winning because their win con needs both of them to die, and our win con is that we have to have equal town to jester. So the last vote of the game will now have to come down to a tie in which we have to have 0 votes on the remaining jester or else we lose.

35. ISO #485

36. ISO #486

I'm playing to my wincon. I dont gamethrow you can look for shit that doesnt exist all you want, but at the end of the day nothing will come of this becauae you are simply all words.
    Unless your win con is jester, you are not playing to your win con. Haha you should have seen after mesk I’m a man of action and I’ll pursue justice even at my own detriment. But it’s okay. Keep thinking you know me.

37. ISO #487

I will never ask for a nude ever again if you tell me and you are correct
    The dumb idiot blinkskater was stumbling along - he was already drunk this early - thinking about all he had done this week:
    He had been rejected by 3 separate women in just one night. Aamirus even laughed when he showed her his penis because it was so tiny.
    His wife found out about his behavior and took the kids and left.
    He had watched his friend efekannn02 get lynched by a mob and done nothing to help him.
    He had murdered the noble Aamirus in a fit of rage when he discovered that after rejecting him, she had slept with Efe
    He had executed Voss in cold blood, just for fun
    He had brutally murdered Hybrid and laughed as he begged for his life
    And He had mauled PTB to death and then eaten his penis raw

He wondered to himself how he had let it get to this point. After all, he was a good person, right? Why did bad things have to happen to him? He murdered those people because they wouldn’t send nudes... it was their own fault they died. “I have done nothing wrong. I am the good guy here!” he thought to himself.

Suddenly, he heard a mysterious voice begin to speak, “Blinkskater, I have something very important to tell you. This is of the most critical importance! It will help you in your quest to find the holy grail and save the town. It will change everything. It is truly groundbreaking. It will really blow your mind when you hear it! It is an earth shattering secret! You are not even remotely prepared to hear this but I will tell you it anyway! Listen closely because this is very important!”

“SHUT UP AND TELL ME ALREADY”, the impatient brute screamed like a 12 year old brat.

“Very well I will tell you it right now”, said the voice, “The secret is something very important, and very true so heed it well. Here it is: You suck”

Shocked, but realizing that it was true, Blink stabbed himself in the heart and died. Marshmallow Marshall cried over his remains and Duke Distorted of Dildoria grimaced at the sight. The end.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

38. ISO #488

39. ISO #489

Wow you’re a dick for calling him autistic. And if he is autistic, I didn’t know. And that would somewhat change my view of his behavior but I won’t take your word for it since you believe or don’t realize that lynching unknown would have been the same as helping the Jesters get closer to winning because their win con needs both of them to die, and our win con is that we have to have equal town to jester. So the last vote of the game will now have to come down to a tie in which we have to have 0 votes on the remaining jester or else we lose.
    Im a dick? You are the one calling a 16 year old kid with autism/asbergers a douchebag player why dont you take your stupid ass elswhere... Whats that cominf from your speakers? Is that a skype call?

40. ISO #490

Im a dick? You are the one calling a 16 year old kid with autism/asbergers a douchebag player why dont you take your stupid ass elswhere... Whats that cominf from your speakers? Is that a skype call?
    efe s not autistic nor asbergers..........

41. ISO #491

The dumb idiot blinkskater was stumbling along - he was already drunk this early - thinking about all he had done this week:
    He had been rejected by 3 separate women in just one night. Aamirus even laughed when he showed her his penis because it was so tiny.
    His wife found out about his behavior and took the kids and left.
    He had watched his friend efekannn02 get lynched by a mob and done nothing to help him.
    He had murdered the noble Aamirus in a fit of rage when he discovered that after rejecting him, she had slept with Efe
    He had executed Voss in cold blood, just for fun
    He had brutally murdered Hybrid and laughed as he begged for his life
    And He had mauled PTB to death and then eaten his penis raw

He wondered to himself how he had let it get to this point. After all, he was a good person, right? Why did bad things have to happen to him? He murdered those people because they wouldn’t send nudes... it was their own fault they died. “I have done nothing wrong. I am the good guy here!” he thought to himself.

Suddenly, he heard a mysterious voice begin to speak, “Blinkskater, I have something very important to tell you. This is of the most critical importance! It will help you in your quest to find the holy grail and save the town. It will change everything. It is truly groundbreaking. It will really blow your mind when you hear it! It is an earth shattering secret! You are not even remotely prepared to hear this but I will tell you it anyway! Listen closely because this is very important!”

“SHUT UP AND TELL ME ALREADY”, the impatient brute screamed like a 12 year old brat.

“Very well I will tell you it right now”, said the voice, “The secret is something very important, and very true so heed it well. Here it is: You suck”

Shocked, but realizing that it was true, Blink stabbed himself in the heart and died. Marshmallow Marshall cried over his remains and Duke Distorted of Dildoria grimaced at the sight. The end.
    Lmao thats why i love you

42. ISO #492

43. ISO #493

44. ISO #494

45. ISO #495

Lol yeah mesk calling, she meant to call you.

Also didn’t know about his condition. Again, i don’t trust someone who still consorts with mesk everything. Someone who claims to be innocent but knew I was scum from post 3 the game mesk knew my alignment. And you still keep in constant contact with her... hopefully you delete your messages to her after you send them. Otherwise I’m sure she’ll data dump you if you piss her off. Her little attack dog. Mindless lackey still following orders from a serial cheater who only wanted power and recognition. Kinda pathetic how you try to call me out and still suck her titty

46. ISO #496

47. ISO #497

48. ISO #498

49. ISO #499

50. ISO #500