S-FM 256: Lynch Fetish - Page 6
Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

2. ISO #252

Re: S-FM 256: Lynch Fetish

cvote
    Voss (putting myself as first, even though I don't want to go out first. Looks like this town will need me).
    aamirus
    Efekannn02
    Hybrid
    PowersThatBe
    Marshmallow Marshall
    blinkskater
    Distorted

anyone else feel like if we flip this around we have the answer to our game?

and omg, condorcet voting would go perfect with this setup lol

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

3. ISO #253

Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    Post #2/10

I don't want to clog up the thread, and I want to organize my thoughts, so most everything is wrapped in a spoiler.
    Spoiler : Post commentaries :

Yeah, but I'd like town to please stop making things difficult for other players. This is not a classic jester, and people are getting too much into the role play.

I don't think you'd be so obvious, but your defence of aamirus is noted.

This is weird. You should want that.

noted, but no

noted. you're encouraging people to not try this game. He also doesn't respond.

buying this a lot

Notes
    -I like Hybrid, think he's town
    -Also liking Marsh, but I've never seen scum marsh
    -If blink keeps shit posting, i'll never vote him.
    -Distorted is also trolling first post. What the fuck.
    -Oh he's not taking this game seriously.
    -Distorted is encouraging... putting this into my Distorted read

Thoughts on some of the scummiest to towniest people.
    Spoiler : Distorted :
    I'm literally not going to play your game where you say this is burnout mafia. It doesn't help us figure out who's scum. You can do whatever you want, but if you're going to write off everyone's behavior as a don't care, I'm going to react and say you're either scum, or don't deserve to be lynched. If you decide to change, I might consider voting you later. But I want cold war Distorted here.

Spoiler : blinkskater :
    Stop with your monologues. I won't read them, and am also going to say that while you do this, I'll think you're scum, and I won't vote for you. And if I have 2 people I won't vote for, this game's pretty much done for me. I don't mind being at an impasse, and I'm not trying to be an asshole, I'm just trying to be clear on how I'm going to react.

Spoiler : Marshmallow Marshall :
    I'm kind of jsut disappointed that you have a slight scum read on me. I don't know what this means, but I prefer a ranking of where I am compared to everywhere else. It's way more informative. Hopefully you see that this is my town game and will vote appropriately when the time is right.

Spoiler : PTB :
    I've played with PTB before, and he takes this seriously. And I want to know if I can trust him or not, so I might tunnel on him. I'll see if he sets off any scum reads that are similar to when I last played with him.

Spoiler : Hybrid :
    I think they're playing from the heart. Just rereading Day 1 posts.

Spoiler : aamirus :
    As my #1 town read right now, please unvote Unknown and stop dicking around

cvote
    Voss (putting myself as first, even though I don't want to go out first. Looks like this town will need me).
    aamirus
    Efekannn02
    Hybrid

PowersThatBe
    Marshmallow Marshall

blinkskater
    Distorted

@naz can we skip day?

Heartfelt note to my townies:
    Also, for the 10th time in my 2 posts, I'd like everyone to get over the fact that the name of the scum is 'jester'. It's role play. I'll give you some other role play. We're trying to escape from a room, but not all of us can make it. If both the scum get out, the whole world dies. There. It's not a jester game anymore.

Also, I want to vote amirus, but I'm not sure if that's what I should do, since I said I wouldn't vote my top town read.... Hm... If someone calls me out on this, I'm going to refer them to this post. I'm honestly unsure, because essentially, my best first vote is to eliminate a more useless towny, or someone that might not vote me in late game.
    I will comment later on the reads. However, I can tell you that 1: scum MM is shitty 2: I scumread you because you look too towny in a setup where we want to lynch townies. I don't know, I feel like you could be trying to use that. It's more paranoia than anything lol.

But one thing: DO NOT JUST SEE THE GAME AS A TROLL GAME.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #254

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Efekannn02 The Evil Nobleman Lord Here
    Please Dont Lynch Me I Want To Stay Alive

-vote Distorted

blinks posts are like a soap opera i would watch
    how dare distorted drug naz ffs bye
    What do you think of King Distorted, of Councillor Voss and of Footman Aamirus? @Efekannn02 We need you, my lord!!!
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #255

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    we got served =( but - if we are going to win this town does need to play it seriously. 1 mis lynch and we are in a very...very scary spot.
    Noted

6. ISO #256

I'm going to bed. @Efekannn02 Guten morgen hërr. I know you're at scho--- I mean Crown Guard Barracks, but when you'll have time, please answer my questions. I shall reveal my plan tomorrow. Then, we will prevail.

My lord @Hybrid , it is in your interest to give your reads before I post my plan. Thank you.

Good "night" everyone :P

7. ISO #257

8. ISO #258

9. ISO #259

Blinks been riding over 8 hours through forests marshes deserts mountains and valleys. As he is drawing nearer to distorted the dreadfuls dark evil castle he pulls his horse over by a small pond to take a drink, exhausted he lay down only for a second and instantly falls into a deep sleep....

10. ISO #260

but, I think @Hybrid should survive all game.
    ok, you r gone as my lynch list. lynch mm now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

11. ISO #261

got defensive about being called MM's partner? why lol
    i m bloodthristy against mm, and if i called out being his partner he won't be lynched

12. ISO #262

I will get lynched, dont worry
    wohooo! so can i afk? my goal is to get you both lynch then afk YUS!

13. ISO #263

Efekannn02 The Evil Nobleman Lord Here
    Please Dont Lynch Me I Want To Stay Alive

-vote Distorted

blinks posts are like a soap opera i would watch
    how dare distorted drug naz ffs bye
    -vote distorted
    woop woop get into the distorted train!

14. ISO #264

15. ISO #265

I'm going to bed. @Efekannn02 Guten morgen hërr. I know you're at scho--- I mean Crown Guard Barracks, but when you'll have time, please answer my questions. I shall reveal my plan tomorrow. Then, we will prevail.

My lord @Hybrid , it is in your interest to give your reads before I post my plan. Thank you.

Good "night" everyone :P
    uuh i've no reads, i litreally just want to lynch you both in this hell of a setup

16. ISO #266

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Scum slip. He called me nobleman. Only a jester would know my alignment.

Also, MM's posts give me the idea he's trying to annoy us with his RP so we'll lynch him as well.

I believe it's quite possible that MM and Blink are our jesters. More confident on blink, but why is MM pushing me to only think about blink with his question and ping? It seems he wants to use our personal stuff to get me to push a train on blink.

As it stands now, blink and MM are two people I would not vote today. Unless forced to.
    paranoid much? or are you a jester trying to make townies look scum?
    I Like Ice Cream

17. ISO #267

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    -vote distorted
    woop woop get into the distorted train!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    ok, you r gone as my lynch list. lynch mm now!
    lol let's just lynch you anyway. Can we already lynch someone before oh... everyone hasposted...

18. ISO #268

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    The sight that blink and voss saw in the stone was unholy. They saw distorted in his furry dead flesh birthday suit standing over a beautiful quivering creature, her fur was a golden brown and her big brown eyes shone like giant almonds in the moonlight.You could see the fear in her eyes, but there was also something else in her eyes...It almost seemed like a blank sort of transelike stare. She was looking at Distorted the Dreadfull like she was in LOVE with him.
    It was none other then the beautiful queen NAZTALLAH! She was laying on the bed fully nude her golden fur eminating a beautiful raidience her large furry breasts propped up on her chest.Naz rolled over revealing her furry bottom shaped just like a furry little peach. Distorteds eyes shone with delight as he let out a bestial squirrel roar! "NAZ YOU ARE NOW UNDER MY SPELL AND I WILL HAVE YOU THIS NIGHT AND THIS NIGHT ALONE!" Distorted then got down on all 4's ran
    over to the bed and pounced on it with the agillity only an UNDEAD squirrel could have. He stroked Naztallahs smooth furry bottom. "SLAP" "OMG WTF VOSS I CANT LET THIS HAPPEN IMA MERC THAT FOOL" said blink, it was like he was in a fit of rage, he flipped the table and ran out the room twords the great hall where the maidens awaited him. As he entered the hall blink tells himself he needs to keep his cool. Even tho naz is under distorteds spell and spending the night
    with him the spell will break at midnight and naztallah will be teleported back to her chambers unaware of what has happened to her.Blink looks around at the 10 maidens. All of them wearing next to nothhing smiling back at him, he walks down the line eyeing them up and down, he pauses for a second on the 7th one, something caught his eye about this one. She had The lightest brown fur he had ever seen, and her eyes, well they were as blue as the oceans deep, and her smile
    was almost breathtaking. Taken aback blinkskater realized it was the furry little squirrel that was eyeing him up and down earlier."you" he said. Taken aback Aamirus turned the darkest shade of red a squirrel could."I knew you would chose me sir blink for my good pal the ever so noblel hybrid told me that my dreams were going to come true tonight.Blink and Aamiurs then walked hand in hand back to blinks chambers. After they entered blink then softly closed the door turned
    around and Took a good look at Aamirus...
    Distorted You Bastard!

The Lord Of The Potatoes Will Get Your Head For This (i convinced myself that this is no rp)
    I Like Ice Cream

19. ISO #269

20. ISO #270

Blink slowly walks twords Aamirus, en route he quickly drops his shorts revealing that furry rock hard bod, that even a male squirrel would google at. Aamirus' face lights up with excitement her eyes focoused on blinks abnormally large furry penis."If that grows anymore i... I'm not sure if i'll be able to handle it." said aamirus "Don't worry my pretty little squirrel, i'm gonna rock that noble little body of yours all night long." replied blink. After about 2 hours
    ,fur drenched in sweat and somewhat fatigued blinkskater gets up and walks over to dresser, and instead of pouring himself a drink in a glass like a normie would he proceeds to chug half the bottle of the dark substance.He then returns to the bed where Aamirus lay smiling. "That was godly, are you ready for round two?" she asked "Does Chuck Norris create fire by rubbing two icecubes together? You bet your fucking ass he does." Aamirus smiled as blink rolls back on top of her
    and inserts is furry penis into her squirrely snatch, the moans get louder and louder as she's about to orgasm for the 15th time...BANG BANG BANG, someones banging on the door so loud it could awake the kraken. Blink jumps up and runs over to the door rips the door open and says "THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?" It's Efekann blinks most trusted advisor. "Blink I hate to bother you on this night but there is a terrible problem Naztallah has gone missing and hasn't returned I was aware
    of the spell and her spending the night with distorted, but she was supposed to return at midnight and it's allready 3 AM." Blink ponders this for a moment before replying, "Efe, this is grave news indeed for I have a plan I will make preperations as we speak and ride out at first light." Wait blink, what about" at this moment Efe glanced over at the beautiful and concerned looking aamirus laying there in blinks bed. "Ah Efe do you adimire lady Aamirus?" asked blink to which efe replied
    "I find her very beautiful yes, yes i do." "So Efe here is my gift to you for being such a noble/trusted/ friend for all these years, she's all yours for the rest of the night, but i warn you do NOT fall in love for i fear as beautiful as she is, her mind may be rotten." said blink "This will be a night for the ages cackled Efe smiling." As blink walked out of the room he looked back over his shoulder to see a smiling Efe and believe it or not a smiling aarmius, then the covers come up over them and they dissapeard
    in a flurry of movements. As blinkskater the great was walking down twords the armory he passed by PTB and MM talking very closely hand in hand sitting at a table as blink drew nearer he could make out harsh fast words being spoken between the two."Not as chisled as he is" "you're acting like a child" "If you were half the man he was" "his dark brown fur gleams with an almost aura" as blink passes by he just shakes his head in amusement at the trivial little comments that he heard being spoken. Blink thinks to himself
    "Man these are the people i'm fighting for?" "Scurrying around like rodents trying to figure the most simplest things out and being nowhere near the truth." Blink let out a small chuckle. PTB heard this chuckle stood up and said 'BLINK, please becarefull if you are going to save queen naztallah, I would hate to see anything bad happen to you." PTB looked really concerned, could there be something deeper going on there? like a hidden flame, that he secretly wished would ignite into the hot flames of 1000 burning suns.?
    Anyhoo Blink replied "I Will Save The Queen This Dawn, And I Will Bring You Back Distorteds Head On A Silver Platter." PTB looked at blink just admiring his dark brown walnut shaped eyes, he had no words left all he could do was smile. SMACK!, It was MM bringing his open hand hard across PTB's face. "if it's him you want then go and fucking have him" replied MM, He then stormed off tears streaming down his face.Blink took this as his Q to get the fuck outta dodge, he then headed to the armory stocked up on wepons, found a horse outside
    and rode into the sunrise, shirtless his furry pecs gleaming in the rise of the sun.

RP put aside i didnt knew aamirus was a girl

damn i love your rp blinkey put more Lord Efekannn02 action acting as a advisor for you

who is next?
    I Like Ice Cream

21. ISO #271

22. ISO #272

23. ISO #273

24. ISO #274

Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    @naz can we skip day?
    mandatory lynch, as per the game mechanics in the setup: If no one gets 51% of the votes the player with the most votes will be lynched

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    @naz what actually happens if we lynch Unknown
    i'll kill a jester
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

25. ISO #275

26. ISO #276

27. ISO #277

28. ISO #278

29. ISO #279

30. ISO #280

31. ISO #281

32. ISO #282

33. ISO #283

34. ISO #284

After she said she’d kill a jester eh? Not suspicious at all
    new teamup; me and blink !!!

35. ISO #285

36. ISO #286

Durning blinks subtle slumber he starts dreaming a very very vivid dream, he was back at the castle watching a play, in this play were 4 of his felow castle members, Efekannn the wise, Hybrid the Noble, and PTB the court jester. "Ha!" Said hybrid "queen naz said she will KILL one of the jesters minions if anyone in her kingdom decides to eradicate any creatures from the unknown." Efekannn being the as wise as he was brilliant cackled in an almost maniacal laughter "My old friend hybrid we fought many battles together, and emerged victorious in all but one. Do you not realize this silly court jester before us, and he points twords PTB , is the tainted one... For the only one who wouldn't cast out a creature of the unknown would be a tainted one." Hybrid seemed to brood over this, "Efe i think you are right PTB would have cast out the creature of the unknown if he was indeed a noble knight like ourselves for queen naz would have killed a tainted jesters minion if we only eradicated a creature of the unknown."said hybrid. Colors started to fade as blink opened his eyes, he thought to himself, what an odd dream. He slowly packs up his camp gets on his horse and is ready to make the final leg of his journey, when he realized something. The same funny little hat that PTB was wearing in the dream, was the same as the tatoo right over Aamirus' lower back where there was very little fur, with the tought of Aamirus' nude furry body fresh in his mind he wonders if this dream has any meaning, if it could be a prophecy of some sort, he shrugs it off and gallops twords Distorted the dreadfulls dark castle....

37. ISO #287

Durning blinks subtle slumber he starts dreaming a very very vivid dream, he was back at the castle watching a play, in this play were 4 of his felow castle members, Efekannn the wise, Hybrid the Noble, and PTB the court jester. "Ha!" Said hybrid "queen naz said she will KILL one of the jesters minions if anyone in her kingdom decides to eradicate any creatures from the unknown." Efekannn being the as wise as he was brilliant cackled in an almost maniacal laughter "My old friend hybrid we fought many battles together, and emerged victorious in all but one. Do you not realize this silly court jester before us, and he points twords PTB , is the tainted one... For the only one who wouldn't cast out a creature of the unknown would be a tainted one." Hybrid seemed to brood over this, "Efe i think you are right PTB would have cast out the creature of the unknown if he was indeed a noble knight like ourselves for queen naz would have killed a tainted jesters minion if we only eradicated a creature of the unknown."said hybrid. Colors started to fade as blink opened his eyes, he thought to himself, what an odd dream. He slowly packs up his camp gets on his horse and is ready to make the final leg of his journey, when he realized something. The same funny little hat that PTB was wearing in the dream, was the same as the tatoo right over Aamirus' lower back where there was very little fur, with the tought of Aamirus' nude furry body fresh in his mind he wonders if this dream has any meaning, if it could be a prophecy of some sort, he shrugs it off and gallops twords Distorted the dreadfulls dark castle....
    I LOVE THIS SOOO MUCH!!!!
    I Like Ice Cream

38. ISO #288

39. ISO #289

40. ISO #290

41. ISO #291

42. ISO #292

43. ISO #293

because you want to lynch your teammate first and didnt wanted to risk it
    Dumbest logic 2018. I didn’t hammer and get my team a 100% lynch (because host said she would lynch jester) to try and convince everyone to “lynch my teammate.” So efe, tell me then. Who is my teammate?

Scum needs two lynchs on them to win, but I somehow didn’t take that opportunity? Wow you must think I’m a really shitty player with poor reasoning skills.

44. ISO #294

Blink is either trolling way too hard as town. This basically throwing. Or he’s a terrible terrible jester.

Evidence:

1. The scum slip where he called me a nobleman.
    2. Backs off MM Lynch at L1 (p sure mm is town)
    3. Puts a player on the site, at L-1 knowing lynching said person would cause host to mod kill a jester instead and punish the town.
    4. Shit post after shit post.

45. ISO #295

Dumbest logic 2018. I didn’t hammer and get my team a 100% lynch (because host said she would lynch jester) to try and convince everyone to “lynch my teammate.” So efe, tell me then. Who is my teammate?

Scum needs two lynchs on them to win, but I somehow didn’t take that opportunity? Wow you must think I’m a really shitty player with poor reasoning skills.
    yeah i do think that i am the most egoistic sc2mafian here afterall

btw you would get insta scumread if you hammered unknown so thats why you didnt lol
    I Like Ice Cream

46. ISO #296

Blink is either trolling way too hard as town. This basically throwing. Or he’s a terrible terrible jester.

Evidence:

1. The scum slip where he called me a nobleman.
    2. Backs off MM Lynch at L1 (p sure mm is town)
    3. Puts a player on the site, at L-1 knowing lynching said person would cause host to mod kill a jester instead and punish the town.
    4. Shit post after shit post.
    he is not trolling you are just overreacting

1.buddying?
    2.hammer before others can talk? oh screw you its too early
    3.we didnt expect this to happen and also naz(host) wouldnt do it she aint savage enough
    4.being a great writer aint no shitpost mr.scumread

summary:idc about you i want mesk back
    I Like Ice Cream

47. ISO #297

yeah i do think that i am the most egoistic sc2mafian here afterall

btw you would get insta scumread if you hammered unknown so thats why you didnt lol
    Except I would have had a 50/50 chance of being the one modkilled. If I wasn’t I could have explained it / made it a non factor.

Essentially, if I were scum I would have done it in a heart beat.

I’ve already advocated for myself never being lynched. So explain the methodology of a jester asking not to be lynched? Not taking a sure fire lynch that puts my team in position to win.

Easiest thing to hide behind in that lynch is that 3 of the train had to be town. So yeah getting scum read wouldn’t have been that big of an issue.

Try again.

48. ISO #298

he is not trolling you are just overreacting

1.buddying?
    2.hammer before others can talk? oh screw you its too early
    3.we didnt expect this to happen and also naz(host) wouldnt do it she aint savage enough
    4.being a great writer aint no shitpost mr.scumread

summary:idc about you i want mesk back
    Idc about you either and mesk hated you.

But stay focused please.

49. ISO #299

*sigh* this is getting boring can we lynch mm already please? as he asked everyone has posted before the lynch happened so need to hold ourselves back
    -vote marshmallow marshall
    for being a bad friend and a player

50. ISO #300

Except I would have had a 50/50 chance of being the one modkilled. If I wasn’t I could have explained it / made it a non factor.

Essentially, if I were scum I would have done it in a heart beat.

I’ve already advocated for myself never being lynched. So explain the methodology of a jester asking not to be lynched? Not taking a sure fire lynch that puts my team in position to win.

Easiest thing to hide behind in that lynch is that 3 of the train had to be town. So yeah getting scum read wouldn’t have been that big of an issue.

Try again.
    trying again uhmmmmm

people asking to not getting lynched get lynched to back up this theory im gonna want to get öynched now you goddamn scum
    I Like Ice Cream