Apology
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Apology

1. ISO #1

Apology

Dear Mafia community,

I just wanted to apologize for my part in the FM cheating situation. I hope to be forgiven in time, but I understand if no one wants me in their games for the duration of my 6 month probationary period. I assure everyone that, that behavior, is 100% behind me and will never happen again. I hope to regain the community’s trust in the future, and I understand if some people are unable to forgive me. I hope to make it up to everyone one day.

With sincerity,

PTB

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Apology

no problem, i assume you did it for lolz, if it is for lolz i d evena ccept someone cheating in a game
    though if it s for salt the subject changes buuuut you cheated a lot, so i assume not
    Welcome back <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    You Got What You Deserve
    at least he isn't whining about what he has done bad
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    no problem, i assume you did it for lolz, if it is for lolz i d evena ccept someone cheating in a game
    though if it s for salt the subject changes buuuut you cheated a lot, so i assume not
    Welcome back <3

Welcome back PTB. Efekannn said you got what you deserved... It's partially true. But you still revealed yourself and took a bullet to make the traitor fall. Mesk is currently being very salty and mean in another game, and holding a grudge against me because I said she was a traitor. The one who needs to apologize is Mesk 10000x more than you.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

I did get what I deserve, and I actually thought the punishment was too kind. I was prepared for a life time ban from fm, and I would have accepted that. I am very sensitive to the needs of the community, and if people don’t want me in their games within the next 6 months I will abide by those choices as much as reasonably possible. After that, I will do what I can to not further disrupt the community.

I hope in time, we can all heal from this.

Thank you all for the warm welcome back. And to those who are still angry with me, I hope to one day regain your trust.

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    I did get what I deserve, and I actually thought the punishment was too kind. I was prepared for a life time ban from fm, and I would have accepted that. I am very sensitive to the needs of the community, and if people don’t want me in their games within the next 6 months I will abide by those choices as much as reasonably possible. After that, I will do what I can to not further disrupt the community.

I hope in time, we can all heal from this.

Thank you all for the warm welcome back. And to those who are still angry with me, I hope to one day regain your trust.
    Being Nice And Such Wouldnt Work On Me But In My Opinion Its Dark Revenant To Be Blame...

Anyways Even Without Mesk You Would Had Played Good (if you just had knewn what to do )

The Punishment Might Be A Bit Too Harsh In My Opinion

And To Be Honest IDK How Many People Dont Want You In Their Games But I Dont See Any Problem With It Even If You Cheated

And To Be Honest You Never Gained My Trust Anyways So You Wont Be Able To Regain It Anyways

With Those Things Aside Welcome Back Cheater Uh I Mean Greedy Mafia Player haha
    I Like Ice Cream

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by Nawa View Post
    lol?
    Trust me.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

Hm,
    Welcome back PTB, but I dont think there are third chances allowed for something like this. Lets keep it clean PTB.
    Last edited by Scvmurderer; December 18th, 2017 at 10:34 AM.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23