S-FM Agumon's Revenge - Page 43
Register

User Tag List

Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 33 39 40 41 42 43 44 LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,150 of 2174
  1. ISO #2101

Re: S-FM Agumon's Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Unless i am scum which i will keep you alive untill the end of the game so i can win
    I will save this quote for the hyper-meta smack down coming next game.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

2. ISO #2102

3. ISO #2103

4. ISO #2104

5. ISO #2105

6. ISO #2106

7. ISO #2107

8. ISO #2108
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    The problem with this game is scum was lying low when towns was doing shit/acting scummy.
    So even if we could have pushed and lynched the real scums, there was always some people acting more scummier than the real scums.
    Rachyl and Efe were effectively fourth/fifth scum this game
    Kenny was far scummier than either of them, but Rachyl/Efe were just... like part of the reason people wanted to Lynch them was cuz they thought 'I'm not gonna let Rachyl get MVP for his play as scum'

9. ISO #2109
    Ganelon

@blinkskater, you said during the game that MM did a geat game. can you explain why and how? :o
    I was really confused why people were saying MM was scum. I really didn't understand why that was being pushed

10. ISO #2110

11. ISO #2111
    Ganelon

I explained during the game a few times why I thought MM was scummy ^^'
    I am too lazy to explain it again.
    That being said I did think it was blink/naz LOL
    naz was mostly a metaread until d3
    like, I realised that if someone else had typed what naz did that I would've probably townread them
    and I thought that either blink or Kenny were scum
    What threw me off at first was how strangely blink was acting on d1, relative to his meta

12. ISO #2112

This is false i had kenny as scum and my silent scumread was sb16(thats why i rbed him n1) and knew kira was arson, so how did i not have scum in hand?
    fine you win that argument

Just do more towny things next time so i can townread you
    i refuse
    I Like Ice Cream

13. ISO #2113

14. ISO #2114

This is false i had kenny as scum and my silent scumread was sb16(thats why i rbed him n1) and knew kira was arson, so how did i not have scum in hand?
    Lol @aamirus again i was not using meta reads this game, therefore efe was a huge scumread, he did not give legit reasons... "I scumread blink because he is not gay" etc etc is not a legit reason LOL
    stop blaming me for the game loss you were responsible for my death
    I Like Ice Cream

15. ISO #2115

16. ISO #2116

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    this was the freaking first time i wanted to defend myself by trying effortless

and you guys lynch me for it and make scum win

next game you guys will see a similiar but worse playstyle from me
    Seriously dude, wtf. You are just telling us you will play worse next time .
    I am gonna publicy lynch your ass d1 if I can.

17. ISO #2117

18. ISO #2118

19. ISO #2119

20. ISO #2120

fine you win that argument

i refuse
    This is why some people might refuse to let you live.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

21. ISO #2121

Lol @aamirus again i was not using meta reads this game, therefore efe was a huge scumread, he did not give legit reasons... "I scumread blink because he is not gay" etc etc is not a legit reason LOL
    I can analyze his defense for you if you want, but anyway you guys are so obsessed with “meta this meta that”! I don’t want you to town or scum read him for acting the way he always acts.... I think it’s just obvious that you can’t scum read him for playing exactly as he has countless times. I mean, you can if you want.... it’s just an unfounded scum read then. Would it be nice if he tried harder? Yea, it would. Is it fair for someone playing like him or Rachyl to be allowed to live whilst barely contributing? No, not really. But the fact is that the rules here aren’t exactly strict enough to make them play any differently. As long as they are allowed to play how they want, YOU have to deal with it and try to play around it. Otherwise every game is going to end the same - scums easily win because town just lynches the “most useless” player over and over again.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

22. ISO #2122
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I can analyze his defense for you if you want, but anyway you guys are so obsessed with “meta this meta that”! I don’t want you to town or scum read him for acting the way he always acts.... I think it’s just obvious that you can’t scum read him for playing exactly as he has countless times. I mean, you can if you want.... it’s just an unfounded scum read then. Would it be nice if he tried harder? Yea, it would. Is it fair for someone playing like him or Rachyl to be allowed to live whilst barely contributing? No, not really. But the fact is that the rules here aren’t exactly strict enough to make them play any differently. As long as they are allowed to play how they want, YOU have to deal with it and try to play around it. Otherwise every game is going to end the same - scums easily win because town just lynches the “most useless” player over and over again.
    I've been trying to nitpick your post for like 20 minutes and I am forced to conclude that you are right. Bc even if Efe gets lynched every game, he'll just use it as an excuse to go 'see, I told you X,Y were scum! and you lynched me like the morons that you are!'. Nothing will be solved, and I highly doubt Efe will change his playstyle in the foreseeable future

23. ISO #2123

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    how do you feel about the fact that the next FM looks like its gonna be triple cult
    -prefer job master
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

24. ISO #2124

You're right, and this is why reads that are ONE HUNDRED PERCENT meta based are bad. Some meta doesn't hurt though; it just has to be with logical and situational stuff, the "legit reasons".
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

25. ISO #2125

26. ISO #2126

This is actually not true. Efekannn has been warned by multiple forum staff about this playstyle and not contributing. Saying he is going to "troll games" and things like that are a reason to have him blacklisted from games. People put a lot of time and effort into playing these games, having someone come in who is not keeping up on the reading, and just trolling is not a fair thing to those people. You say efe has good reads? Well his reads were "backwards" last 2 games. He said his town reads were actually scum reads and his scum reads were actually town reads (since they were 100% off). Now this game he says people are scum and they are legit scum reads? His narrative will change at the END of every game to fit what happened during the game; people are sick of it. Even in this game he said "tomorrow I am just going to troll" - now he is saying next game he will be playing "worse" and it's 'your' fault.

In the end, it is newer players whom defend him here. Blink defended his style for awhile, and got sick of it. I defended him for awhile and im now sick of it - now you are defending him (since uve only played a few games), and trust me, you will get sick of it.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

27. ISO #2127

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    This is actually not true. Efekannn has been warned by multiple forum staff about this playstyle and not contributing. Saying he is going to "troll games" and things like that are a reason to have him blacklisted from games. People put a lot of time and effort into playing these games, having someone come in who is not keeping up on the reading, and just trolling is not a fair thing to those people. You say efe has good reads? Well his reads were "backwards" last 2 games. He said his town reads were actually scum reads and his scum reads were actually town reads (since they were 100% off). Now this game he says people are scum and they are legit scum reads? His narrative will change at the END of every game to fit what happened during the game; people are sick of it. Even in this game he said "tomorrow I am just going to troll" - now he is saying next game he will be playing "worse" and it's 'your' fault.

In the end, it is newer players whom defend him here. Blink defended his style for awhile, and got sick of it. I defended him for awhile and im now sick of it - now you are defending him (since uve only played a few games), and trust me, you will get sick of it.
    humility, discussing mistakes, and growth are all part of Forum Mafia. Having someone intentionally trolling, refusing to own up to mistakes, having a false narrative and excuse for literally every single thing they do, and showing no sign of trying to adapt to a playstyle that fits with creating a fun, competitive game wont be welcomed. Mafia is not just about "winning", it is a social game. So people are expected to PLAY the game in a manner where they can play off each other; that is the point of forum mafia.

We all sign up agreeing to play this game TOGETHER.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

28. ISO #2128

dude you are not aware of it but i was seriously trying to defend and vote people this game until you guys came in and voted for me for that reason
    I Like Ice Cream

29. ISO #2129

humility, discussing mistakes, and growth are all part of Forum Mafia. Having someone intentionally trolling, refusing to own up to mistakes, having a false narrative and excuse for literally every single thing they do, and showing no sign of trying to adapt to a playstyle that fits with creating a fun, competitive game wont be welcomed. Mafia is not just about "winning", it is a social game. So people are expected to PLAY the game in a manner where they can play off each other; that is the point of forum mafia.

We all sign up agreeing to play this game TOGETHER.
    and we are playing this game together you are just trying to make me look like a villain here
    I Like Ice Cream

30. ISO #2130

dude you are not aware of it but i was seriously trying to defend and vote people this game until you guys came in and voted for me for that reason
    your reason for hammering MM was not well stated which is why i was able to push you so hard

31. ISO #2131
    Ganelon

This entire game was a joke and like I said reading it reduced my IQ by 20 points. Rachyl was worse than Efe but Efe does this every game.

32. ISO #2132

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    This entire game was a joke and like I said reading it reduced my IQ by 20 points. Rachyl was worse than Efe but Efe does this every game.
    I say this as one of Efe's most outspoken critics, he is improving (?). If efe could actually begin pushing his reads better then he'd actually be a very competent player.

33. ISO #2133

You misunderstand me. I am not defending the playstyle, I think it’s shit. I am saying that as long as he is allowed to play that way you have to deal with it. I would definitely prefer if only people who were going to be active all game and try their hardest to play the game would be signing/allowed to sign, but that’s just not how it is. The warnings you mentioned are also super irrelevant as long as no actual action gets taken. I don’t blame SJ for not wanting to be a friggin babysitter but right after he warned Rachyl she responded with “LOL” and then posted more religious crap. That warrants at least a temporary suspension IMO for blatantly going against what host/warden said, however as far as I can see Rachyl is getting no punishment.

Hence, my point stands: as long as they’re allowed to play, you have to play around them as best you can.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

34. ISO #2134

I don’t blame SJ for not wanting to be a friggin babysitter but right after he warned Rachyl she responded with “LOL” and then posted more religious crap. That warrants at least a temporary suspension IMO for blatantly going against what host/warden said, however as far as I can see Rachyl is getting no punishment.
    This is the real issue.

35. ISO #2135

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    This is the real issue.
    who is worse?

someone who is always a nullread and contributes low and damages town for own amusement

or someone who is scumreaded by everyone and doesnt contribute at all and annoys everyone

btw i actually was able to kinda read Rachyl
    I Like Ice Cream

36. ISO #2136

who is worse?

someone who is always a nullread and contributes low and damages town for own amusement

or someone who is scumreaded by everyone and doesnt contribute at all and annoys everyone

btw i actually was able to kinda read Rachyl
    first one is bs
    2nd one can be a legit strat if played well

37. ISO #2137

You misunderstand me. I am not defending the playstyle, I think it’s shit. I am saying that as long as he is allowed to play that way you have to deal with it. I would definitely prefer if only people who were going to be active all game and try their hardest to play the game would be signing/allowed to sign, but that’s just not how it is. The warnings you mentioned are also super irrelevant as long as no actual action gets taken. I don’t blame SJ for not wanting to be a friggin babysitter but right after he warned Rachyl she responded with “LOL” and then posted more religious crap. That warrants at least a temporary suspension IMO for blatantly going against what host/warden said, however as far as I can see Rachyl is getting no punishment.

Hence, my point stands: as long as they’re allowed to play, you have to play around them as best you can.
    the problem i see in this FM Community is that all of you literally want everyone to play the same similiar playstyle
    this is not right it just ruins the variety in the games and imagine playing a Tournament of some sort with players like Rachyl or me
    would you guys use meta? normal reading? or my excuse of meta i normally would call logical possibility calculations by understanding the personality style of people aswell as emotions upon certain reactions from actions (yes i call this meta reading)

well since i got used to every different playstyle i would have no problem with Rachyl or a different Efekannn02 but what about you guys? do you guys want to improve yourselves by learning how to read people better or do you guys want everyone you cant understand their playstyles force to play like everyone else?

at this point its like oppression of freedom of thought here
    I Like Ice Cream

38. ISO #2138

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    first one is bs
    1st one is not really bullshit if you are a nullread and actually scum and use amusement as a excuse (yes this one has Efekannn meta written all over it and i also wouldnt play like that unless policy lynching or actual scumreading them)

the 2nd one is also a legit strat but it depends on the person
    I Like Ice Cream

39. ISO #2139

the problem i see in this FM Community is that all of you literally want everyone to play the same similiar playstyle
    this is not right it just ruins the variety in the games and imagine playing a Tournament of some sort with players like Rachyl or me
    would you guys use meta? normal reading? or my excuse of meta i normally would call logical possibility calculations by understanding the personality style of people aswell as emotions upon certain reactions from actions (yes i call this meta reading)

well since i got used to every different playstyle i would have no problem with Rachyl or a different Efekannn02 but what about you guys? do you guys want to improve yourselves by learning how to read people better or do you guys want everyone you cant understand their playstyles force to play like everyone else?

at this point its like oppression of freedom of thought here
    your playstyle looks lazy af and people get pissed off when some random dude says you're scum because you're gay and then votes like that

40. ISO #2140

first one is bs
    Example For The 2nd One:

everyone scumreads that person? oh lets lynch him/her

oh s/he was truly scum? great lets lynch those who didnt scumread/voted him/her

oh they were town? oh well that costed us the game gg MVP Scumread/Martyr
    I Like Ice Cream

41. ISO #2141

your playstyle looks lazy af and people get pissed off when some random dude says you're scum because you're gay and then votes like that
    i dont have a better dictionary and yes my playstyle is lazy af but atleast i put alot of thinking effort in it (writing and explaining is not my thing)

and blink started first he deserved the scumread for voting me like the easy target i am at mylo

People would prefer voting me than Rachyl at that point cause Rachyl is too scummy to be scum
    I Like Ice Cream

42. ISO #2142

43. ISO #2143

first one is bs
    other example for 2:

WE ALL SCUMREAD YOU DUDEEEEE GET LYNCHED!

but im too scumreaded by everyone doesnt that make me actually town cause scum cant afford to lose me? (we actually can hehe)

OH SHIT YOU ARE RIGHT SORRY

lets pressure x person instead

HELL YEAH DUDE!

x person turns out scum/town

if Town possible reaction:

ALRIGHTY YOU MUST BE SCUM NOW THIS IS SOME SERIOUS WIFOMING

no im not i just made a mistake

TOO LATE DIE!

if scum possible reaction:

OK YOU ARE COMFIRMED TOWN

Sceptic Towniest Says: Hell No You Aint Comfirmed Town This Sounds Too Suspicious

SCREW YOU

screw you

GET LYNCHED

die!

(actually this part can turn out much different im being optimistic lol)
    I Like Ice Cream

44. ISO #2144

45. ISO #2145

46. ISO #2146

47. ISO #2147

It always helps a lot to share the thought process you're using with the people you want to convince as they would usually just think you reached your conclusions for other reasons than them if you won't tell them everything.
    If you show them that you think alike or at least are capable of using the same thought process as them people will be much more likely to see you as one of their own.
    You end up getting townread when people believe that you have the same reasons for reaching conclusions as they do and not for actually reaching those conclusions because the scum already knows everything anyway.
    There's also that one communications guide from helz. I haven't read it and imo 90% of the people who linked it haven't either but imo it might good for you.
    As last resort you could then try fixing your music taste. Everything that's newer than like 1995 is worse than garbage.

48. ISO #2148

It always helps a lot to share the thought process you're using with the people you want to convince as they would usually just think you reached your conclusions for other reasons than them if you won't tell them everything.
    If you show them that you think alike or at least are capable of using the same thought process as them people will be much more likely to see you as one of their own.
    You end up getting townread when people believe that you have the same reasons for reaching conclusions as they do and not for actually reaching those conclusions because the scum already knows everything anyway.
    There's also that one communications guide from helz. I haven't read it and imo 90% of the people who linked it haven't either but imo it might good for you.
    As last resort you could then try fixing your music taste. Everything that's newer than like 1995 is worse than garbage.
    whats wrong about my music taste? do you even know my music taste?
    I Like Ice Cream

49. ISO #2149

50. ISO #2150