Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

WarriorX: 1-S2-1-2387692

Account Name: WarriorX
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-2387692
    In game Name: Armando con Orphas
    Crimes Committed: Intentional Game Throwing

Summary: Voted up day 2, revealed both other triad on stand and admitted to being dh. Proceeding days lead to a lynch on both other triads.

WAS THE GAME EFFECTED: YES, OF COURSE
    RECOMMENDED ACTION: BLx100000

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: WarriorX - 1-S2-1-2387692

Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk View Post
    @Ratatoskr ,

Our guidelines require a replay to be directly attached to every report. Without a replay we are unable to review your report for possible rule breaking. You can view our full guidelines for posting reports HERE.

If a replay is not received within one week your report will be disregarded.
    My apologies, let me find it I thought I had attached it.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5
    SC ID VERIFICATION
    WarriorX: Correct 1-S2-1- 2387692

Respective Hotkeys

Was the Game Result altered?
    Yes

Previous Offenses
    None

Player Offenses
    Intentional Game-Throwing

Summary
    WarriorX Rolls Dragon Head, and the game begins.

Day 2: During the day, 14 tells the town to hit up WarriorX (Player 4) for a role, saying he visited him. WarriorX Claims vet. Despite this, the town votes him up to trial. During his defense he Admits he’s Dragon Head and says that his Triad buddies 1 and 6 will kill them. He is guiltied on a 1 to 6 vote. During his Last words, he then again claims 1 and 6 are his other triad member and tells town to kill them.

Conclusion:
    Yea, basically after that the town systematically lynches 1 and 6 afterwards, and the Triad loses. He also starts taunting his Triad members as they got lynched, basically portraying all you really need to know about this player.

Recommended Action
    Watch List X2

Additional Notes
    Thank you for the report! This is his first offense, so I’m recommending the first time offense of being on the Watch List for two weeks. I’m pretty sure we’ll be seeing this one again if this kind of attitude continues to show.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Re: WarriorX: 1-S2-1-2387692

HAHAHA “bulling and abuse”since when is holding somebody accountable for throwing bulling and abuse. “A higher authority” are you going to the fbi? How the fuck are you being discriminated again hahaha.

Sorry i know I’m not suppose to post here, but i couldn’t help but respond to his reply.
    I am the real Kippppy all others are infedels and must be burned.
    HAIL KIPPPPY