Account ID: S-12-1-8402014
    In-Game Name: Autistic Cunt Cancer

Also - FuehrerTrump
    S-12-1-8347967
    Leonardo Cage

Crimes Committed: Hacking

Your Account Name: Shidda
    Summary:

after n1 - SilverWolf states Pro = Cult (whom he checked n1), he then continues to name 2 other triads (one being myself, one being the one who role quit), yet gets the 3rd incorrect (on purpose?)

he attempts to justify, saying he went off of what i said, though i claimed i was detective and he visited 9, which he did, but he denies ever doing.

i also believe Antonio to be in on his cheating, as Antonio stands up for Silverwolf through and through.

possible skyper could be the person who role quit.

Hacker.SC2Replay

2. ISO #2

Re: SilverWolf S-12-1-8402014

SC ID VERIFICATION
    SilverWolf: Correct: 1-S2-1-8402014
    FuehrerTrump: Correct: 1-S2-1-8347967

Players Added to Report
    N/A

Respective Hotkeys
    SilverWolf: 2
    FuehrerTrump: 4

Was the Game Result altered?
    Probably, Town had it much easier since 2 triads died that early.

Previous Offenses
    SilverWolf:
    Bank Hacking (Point Ban)
    Bank Hacking & Griefing (Point Ban & On-Hold)
    Griefing (2x WL)
    Additional Information/Cheating (in process)

FuehrerTrump: None

Player Offenses
    SilverWolf: Griefing
    FuehrerTrump: Role-Quitting

Summary
    SilverWolf:
    SilverWolf names himself „autistic cunt cancer“ and receives the role Sheriff in Slot 7.

N1: SilverWolf checks pro(6) and finds out that he is a Cultist.
    D2: At the start of the day, SilverWolf immediately says „pro = cultist“ and „XOXO = triad“. It is shown that Leonardo Cage(2), who had left the game D1, was Deceiver. SilverWolf then says „Leonardo Cage = triad“. It is revealed that pro had also died this night and was indeed a Cultist. SilverWolf says "Giraldo DeVito = triad". Thinking that 7 is a hacker, town decides to lynch XOXO (12) who turns out to be Vanguard.
    N3 SilverWolf gets killed by the Veteran he tried to check (11). His lw says „15 is prolly dh policy lynchj his ass“.
    D4 15 (Giraldo DeVito) gets lynched based on SilverWolfs accusations of him being the last Mafia. He flips Sheriff.
    D5 5 leaves the game. The Godfather(8 ) gets lynched.
    D6 5 flips Arso and since he was the last Evildoer, Town won.

While this may look like Hacking or Skyping at first, I don’t think it was. SilverWolf made 4 Accusations: 6 = Cult, 2 = Triad, 12 = Triad and 15 = Triad. He knew that 6 was Cult because he had checked him N1 and he also knew that 2 was Triad since his role already had been announced (there were more than 10 seconds between the Announcement and SilverWolf saying it).
    This leaves 12 and 15. While he was right about 12 being Triad, 15 wasn’t. This Player has developed a habit of randomly accusing people of being Triad or Arso/SK/MM and I don’t see why he would call out just one Triad and a Townie instead of both Triads if he knew them.
    I think SilverWolf just got lucky with one of his accusations but isn’t hacking.

That being said, SilverWolf has caused nothing but trouble since he created his account. He hasn’t shown any intention in playing the game properly and is just trying to kill as many players as possible (whether it be as a Jailor or through false role claims and random accusations). He has been reported 8 times in the last 4 days and doesn’t care about rules or other players at all. I am also pretty sure that this is a smurf account and therefore I suggest a Permaban.

FuehrerTrump:
    D1, after having received the role Deceiver, he leaves the game.

Recommended Action
    SilverWolf: Permaban
    FuehrerTrump: On-Hold

Additional Notes
    Thank you for this report! Even though I don't think SilverWolf is Hacking (outside of Bank Hacking) or Skyping, I am still suggesting a Permaban here since this is most likely a Smurf and this Player has been ruining every game he has been in for the last week.

For this report, I used the replay from this report since it's the same game and the replay is actually complete while the one here ends after D3.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

I wish to appeal this

ill start by saying that this is not a smurf, despite the speculation in a previous report since the account name in the bank is "MikeUisAcunt".
    i added that on purpose when i hacked my bank for anyone who happened to see it since MikeU1 did about as gooda job cleaning up Mafia as he did cleaning up terrorists as a FORMER US MARINE. Jokes aside i support this with the fact that ive been playing even after being point banned and losing -prefer instead of making a smurf and hacking that.
    that being said I hope i made myself clear that this isn't an appeal for the sake of appeal.

i am not sure whether it is necessary to defend my actions for this game because this was a smurfban punishment not a hacking/cheating banlist or permaban but I will do so anyway to explain my reasoning and dispel these accusations.

this one game i remember fairly well because i take pride in it
    having found the cultist night 1 as sheriff and seeing his name pop up as one of the night kills was disappointing but i made the decision to call it anyway before it showed up and confirm myself as sheriff, but when the deceiver turned up dead i decided i wasnt gonna stop there and called him out too along with 2 other people.

(my usual MO consists of claiming sheriff or another role depending on night events and accuse someone who did not speak during D1 and doesnt have a colored name but chose a name nonetheless. quiet and shy players are the weakest link of evils and more often than not can be easily rattled in incriminating themselves or their teammates in order to save them and getting one of those randomly trialed can have amazing results so I try to do just that)

i chose 12 at night time based on d1 chat and 15 was a split second decision as i didnt expect to find cult and have deceiver die which prompted me to accuse 2 people instead of 1 and was very careful about it: i didn't name exact roles, pretended to hack or gamethrow. i stated i was sheriff multiple times and said it like a sheriff would but in a jester-like way to see what kind of reactions i got. i remember being quite surprised when 15 flipped town.

there was no cheating/skyping or additional information involved when making these decisions

---------------------

i feel like i should mention a few things to be considered in general about the other replays which might have contributed to this decision.

1- jailor executions were made mostly due to the fact serial killer kills roleblockers even if the reason given to the prisoners was "cancer". this was not salt against certain players and was not done to grief the game. i did not jail/execute confirmed town or people whos roles could not be questioned. I had interest and intent to play the game and see it though and if i happened not to jail after i was out of executions it was due lynch/missing the timer while looking at logs or some other reason.

2- my choice of targets might seem questionable and like it was targetting specific players, i am unaware of the content on replays submitted but i am going to guess at least one of them has me jailing Mesk and executing her N1 as late veteran claim.
    Yes i targetted Mesk, knowing her meta of huge day 1 spams i caught her and called her by battle.net name which was confirmed by her saying "You're Banned" or something like that.
    Plenty of jailors or failors execute people n1 because of day1 spam, should I have let my knowledge of the fact I knew who she was out of game affect my decision and target someone else as to avoid being accused of something like this? should i have let her go and risk being jailbroken? should i have not executed and risk being killed by an out of jail sk and then have her lynched anyway over town thinking she is sk because of my last will? and it goes the other way around, numerous way as possibilities of whether we should or should't that sometimes it's completely situational and luck based.

But the strongest motivation I had was, Mesk is an experienced player and as such could have a short life expectancy as town but could weasel her way out of being lynched as an evil and that makes her dangerous. I used the same reasoning on the next game when I randomed Unknown as vigilante for N2 kill and had him flip serial killer.

i had no access to additional information, they both revealed themselves, Mesk by saying "You're Banned" telling me I was right and Unknown for continuing a lobby discussion with me after name selection. They were fair game, disregarding the fact some players being aware of their keeper status might affect the meta.

3- town random lynches, in FM, in sc2. sometimes on a fake lead, sometimes on a simple "Put X player up" or a just a bunch of people voting the same guy without saying a word. trials are more important than random lynches, the more info the better...its not wrong to lie in order to get someone on the stand and if that someone doesn't claim or claims something worthy of suspicion or tries to spin it around, yes im gonna guilty.. i might even guilty them anyway knowing it won't pass when 5 people yell inno just to seem like a jester or another evil and avoid being killed at night.
    But just like jailor you wont see me trying to push a trial or lynch on confirmed town unless im playing the jester angle. the purpose of it all is to gather infomation and in the end my actions do not affect the game any more than other legal action or inaction by other players, only the meta. Tafkal told me to play the fucking objective and thats what im doing.

a few people get mad and call trolling, skyping, hacks, smurfing but there is nothing to it other than an aggressive style of play that more often than not gives me excellent results for both town and scum, some of them real mvp worthy stuff

i hope the warden is able to see past the salt that often comes with these reports and draws the line between investigative trolling and griefing. it is not my intention to appeal the other reports already processed but if deemed necessary i am willing to do so. i just ask that the replay files be made public or at least available to me so I can download and see what they are all about also to make sure they were not of me doing something extremely bad while high and are indeed worthy of an appeal of their own.

5. ISO #5

Re: SilverWolf 1-S2-1-8402014

I strongly suggest that this Appeal be denied. This Player is griefing in almost every game, you can see it here, here and here (second game) and of course in the reports that were filed against him. The only reason he wasn't added to the reports I linked was because he already got banned.
    Last edited by Veri; November 10th, 2016 at 02:02 PM.

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by CancerousWolf View Post
    I wish to appeal this

ill start by saying that this is not a smurf, despite the speculation in a previous report since the account name in the bank is "MikeUisAcunt".
    i added that on purpose when i hacked my bank for anyone who happened to see it since MikeU1 did about as gooda job cleaning up Mafia as he did cleaning up terrorists as a FORMER US MARINE. Jokes aside i support this with the fact that ive been playing even after being point banned and losing -prefer instead of making a smurf and hacking that.
    MikeU is no longer on staff, and insulting him serves no purpose.
    that being said I hope i made myself clear that this isn't an appeal for the sake of appeal.
    I hope not.

i am not sure whether it is necessary to defend my actions for this game because this was a smurfban punishment not a hacking/cheating banlist or permaban but I will do so anyway to explain my reasoning and dispel these accusations.

this one game i remember fairly well because i take pride in it
    having found the cultist night 1 as sheriff and seeing his name pop up as one of the night kills was disappointing but i made the decision to call it anyway before it showed up and confirm myself as sheriff, but when the deceiver turned up dead i decided i wasnt gonna stop there and called him out too along with 2 other people.
    So you correctly identified FOUR ROLES before they died on the start of D2? We've run statistics on the probability of correctly IDing roles by guessing, and even accounting for finding the cultist as your night action, your odds are somewhere below 5%.[/quote]

(my usual MO consists of claiming sheriff or another role depending on night events and accuse someone who did not speak during D1 and doesnt have a colored name but chose a name nonetheless. quiet and shy players are the weakest link of evils and more often than not can be easily rattled in incriminating themselves or their teammates in order to save them and getting one of those randomly trialed can have amazing results so I try to do just that)

i chose 12 at night time based on d1 chat and 15 was a split second decision as i didnt expect to find cult and have deceiver die which prompted me to accuse 2 people instead of 1 and was very careful about it: i didn't name exact roles, pretended to hack or gamethrow. i stated i was sheriff multiple times and said it like a sheriff would but in a jester-like way to see what kind of reactions i got. i remember being quite surprised when 15 flipped town.

there was no cheating/skyping or additional information involved when making these decisions
    I frankly am not sure I believe this. In regards to the smurfban, your name is perilously similar to another serial troll (Quicksilver/Silvercrook), and I'd like to hear your statement on relation to him, if any.

I'll respond to the rest of your post later.

7. ISO #7

well I only correctly identified 2 scum, cultist through the night action as sheriff and triad support (12) through the random callout. if memory serves the setup was 933 with neutral evil cult, so 4 people I could detect as sheriff minus myself and the rolequitter. me deciding to check 6 the first night shouldn't be any more suspicious than the person who chose to jail and execute him n1.
    deceiver had already flipped, that's how I called him out so no guessing there

you might not believe it but it is what I do every time as investigative early game, always check and trial the ones that don't talk and never the ones that do

as for quicksilver i have no idea who he is, i don't have any buddies in mafia and the only people i remember are some of the regulars i see in passing, if i played with him at some point he didn't make an impression and if he is that bad of a troll and had done something bad in a game with me i would have saved the replay and reported him faster than i did some minor offenses a couple days ago

8. ISO #8

But you're clearly not a new player. While your account is new, MikeU hasn't been on staff for a while, and so you've been around a while, long enough to get into Mafia memes.

At the same time, you have several other pending reports: Two for griefing, one for pretending to be Spy while actually lookout and knowing things a lookout wouldn't. While I haven't looked at all of them yet, even were I to drop this punishment to a lower level on an appeal, this would likely be more than enough for at least a moderate length banlist. I have to wonder why I should allow you back if you're just going to accumulate more reports.
    Last edited by Arrow; November 10th, 2016 at 06:35 PM.

9. ISO #9

right, I'm not new and it is pretty clear from the replays that I know how the sc2 game works. ive just recently returned to the mod, back when I used to play mikeu wasn't staff but I remember when he made keeper and stopped playing shortly after

i was the kind of player i pick on today, went by the name serra barely under 5k points and i was never banned but that account is long gone, spent some time on ToS, lurked the forums but was never a member of the community

about a couple weeks decided to come back and get reacquainted with the mod but its pretty much the same as always

the reason i asked for an appeal is because i feel i didn't commit crimes worthy of a ban or even worthy of punishment at all, and they might be biased as some of the keepers were present in at least 2 of the games and others because people cant see past clever trolling and call hacks
    i can't elaborate any further since I can't download the replays to watch them but it's not against the rules to lie about your role and other people to get information or push a lynch..im not playing against my allies, I'm trying to figure out who my team is or stop people from doing so, I'm scumhunting

i can see why people might see it they way they do, like when i hear night immune on the first night sequence and at the start of the day claim "spy here 12 is night immune" as lookout and 12 gets trialed, says nothing and flips arsonist.. but you know the saying even a broken clock is right twice a day

i think what I'm trying to get at is that if it wasn't me, if it wasn't the same ingame name, the same fervor, then situations like this would fly under the radar because people would feel less salty and you'd get maybe one report from someone really paranoid about cheating.

from what i am told someone with a smurf named SilverWolf showed up just a few hours ago, that's the level of salt i feel I'm dealing with. i piss people off, yes but I am not breaking the rules, just the meta

10. ISO #10

i can't elaborate any further since I can't download the replays to watch them
    This is likely because you haven't clicked the activation link sent to your email when you made your forum account.

Also, why are you using a new ID if you are an old user? Your ID is a few weeks old.

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

i didn't get one when i registered but ill check again thx

i played a lot of d3 eventually i got bored and decided to sell it, sc2 was on the same account and back in the day i wasn't as active so i never became a member on the forums

as for the proxy i tunnel everything because i don't wanna get ddosed, i don't even dare log on skype without a tunnel, had enough of randomly going offline and having to request ip changes

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

i sense sarcasm but if youre clever enough to know I'm using a proxy then i feel youre not ignorant as to how one would launch such an attack, seems like my paranoia paid off
    We know how to recognize proxies because hackers, trolls, and smurfs have been using proxies to dodge bans since the dawn of the internet.

Interestingly, your particular proxy has a pretty checkered reputation with sysadmins; seems it's a popular proxy for bruteforce attackers. If you're so security conscious, you might want to reconsider redirecting all of your web traffic through a system used by hackers.

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

huh, i suppose its not every day you find a reliable proxy for 9.99 with unlimited data...whats that link?
    A list of addresses used in a ddos attack on Wordpress.

EDIT:

Correction, a list of addresses used in a type of ddos attack known as a Wordpress pingback.

19. ISO #19

i don't know anything about that, not sure if you're warning me or suggesting I'm guilty by association.

that proxy served me well in the purpose of keeping kids from getting my ip and taking me offline, not too concerned about data security since most of the stuff is game data and voip...not like I'm housing state secrets or anything

20. ISO #20

i don't know anything about that, not sure if you're warning me or suggesting I'm guilty by association.

that proxy served me well in the purpose of keeping kids from getting my ip and taking me offline, not too concerned about data security since most of the stuff is game data and voip...not like I'm housing state secrets or anything
    I just think it's interesting that you're trying to argue that you're not the smurf of a banned player, but you haven't activated your account (used a throwaway email?) and you're accessing the site through a proxy instead of your real IP address.

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

id be happy to shoot you an email from my registered address, but i haven't gotten an activation link, not even in my spam folder
    If you think I'm giving you my email address, you're smoking the good stuff. I'd be more convinced if you weren't hiding your IP.

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

if i was the smurf of a banned played wouldn't it make more sense to simply make another? and another and smurf after smurf instead of appealing a ban and having all these previous accusations hanging over my head every time a report comes in?
    ill try the activation one more time
    In my experience, the only thing banned players who make smurfs and hack their banks enjoy more than ruining games is wasting our time.

25. ISO #25

more efficient way to waste your time imo would be to bank hack and gamethrow on smurfs and watch the reports pile up seeing as you cant really ban a smurf, just telling it like it is.

yep, not getting the activation email...you could go to https://dispostable.com type in "darknessb" and see an email from the account i used to register my forum account, but of course there is no way of you knowing if the email existed when I registered on the forums or if I just created it, so we are back to square one aren't we?

26. ISO #26

more efficient way to waste your time imo would be to bank hack and gamethrow on smurfs and watch the reports pile up seeing as you cant really ban a smurf, just telling it like it is.

yep, not getting the activation email...you could go to https://dispostable.com type in "darknessb" and see an email from the account i used to register my forum account, but of course there is no way of you knowing if the email existed when I registered on the forums or if I just created it, so we are back to square one aren't we?
    Lawl; so you also used a disposable email address to make your forum account.

Yeah, I'd say we're back to square one.

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

shortly after making this appeal I started to feel like it wasn't going to be audited by a Warden given of the number of reports even though they were "griefing" and not hacking reports like this one. but mostly due to the fact people seem to think that I am a SMURF even though I never claimed to be anyone else and coincidentally I have a name with Silver on it associated with Quicksilver the troll.

I was about to go on a rant about how if I hadn't been fingered as a SMURF, I wouldn't not be banned right now as this replay has no credible evidence of skyping or hacking and that the strategy I pull is not griefing because I play seeking advancement towards my victory condition and not against it.

had about given up when i saw this yesterday
    A player end up on both Point Ban and any form of listing their punishment will be Permaban.
    did I feel stupid for hacking my bank for shits and giggles...especially because with the amount of salt coming with those reports especially since some were filed by keepers you know that a watchlist is bound to happen.

but this is what really did it for me, this report on Shidda
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-8282416

It seems like sc2 mafia is not so much a lying and deception game as much as it is a POWER ROLES game.

do your night action
    don't lie unless scum on trial to save your life
    don't rock the boat, don't break the meta.

I'm really disappointed.
    especially about that last report, to which he got 2x Watch-list for trolling town as nothing other than BEGUILER and it got called a PATTERN! he played his role and did his job even if they happened to be bad plays. I mean if he got punished for that then there is absolutely no hope for me even if I could somehow convince you im not a smurf because I'd just be banlisted having bankhacked or not since all of my games since I came back consist of the same strategy. I remember reading it right here, trolling is considered a strategy...

looks like it's back to Town of Salem for me, where not everyone gets triggered and salty and my strategy works just as well without being punished for it. i'll just leave this amazing TROLL SK win replay as a parting gift.

everyone is such a snowflake these days...
    maybe someone should report me for gamethrowing since i didn't kill the first three nights, or report the mayor for not revealing until its was 1v1v1 (i mean his name is "skyper two" and he clearly favored me), or the jailor for random lynching during the day instead of jailing, or the detective for claiming witch to try and sway triad votes...how about changing the "trolling" to "griefing" since that's how it seems to be treated these days.

goodbye sc2mafia, it was fun while it lasted.
    Attached Files Attached Files