S-FM 289 Instant Mafia blinkstyle! - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

2. ISO #102

Re: S-FM 289 Instant Mafia blinkstyle!

Good Howdy my frens, Huey the Long, the Kingfish of Louisiana, The biggest geeze of an english sort is here. Now i must say my good people that this game in in a swing already. Between the Ozy and Mag back and forth i have a feeling both players are sherrif. If we work on that asumption then we have 4 towns which means we have 2 more towns. I am one of those good town members. We identify another and then the other 2 are the big fucking scummy bastards.

Now with that we cant just assume we have 2 sherrifs, its very possible that a mafia is doing a p l o y and revealing as sherrif and then risking it on somebody claiming they are a citizen. A Bold but very believable play from the mafia. They wouldnt make their scum mate their choice most likely as it would lead to expanded scum potential but even then they could be pulling a Riskanator 420 and doing such, I wanna see if anybody nods on and claims any other TPR, i wanna say in a game with 6 town its probably likely we have 2 TPRS, 4 Citizens so unless we get another TPR claim i will be putting decent stock into the 2 Sherrif claims.

Thank yall and my vote lands on those who are yet to speak.

-vote Marshmallow Marshal
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    You Do Realize That There Cant Be Sheriffs..
    I don’t think it says anywhere that 2 sheriffs is not possible. Although I do find it somewhat unlikely blink would give us 4 confirmed town. However, I imagine 1 of them is just up to his usual tricks
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

5. ISO #105

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I don’t think it says anywhere that 2 sheriffs is not possible. Although I do find it somewhat unlikely blink would give us 4 confirmed town. However, I imagine 1 of them is just up to his usual tricks
    I have always assumed mag when scum does risky boi moves, ive never played against him when he has been scum so i am unsure about that.

I will say that if one of them is lying its Probs Mag, Efe is town, i dont see him being scum really even though the geezer is literally impossible to read.

As for Blink giving us 4 conf town, i could see that, i think it leads to us town bois yeeting about the place and saying one may not be real while the actual scum lurks. I dont think anybody in this game would just lurk as scum though given what little i know of everybody, but we will have to see, just waiting for bois to get on.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

6. ISO #106

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Are you upset that you can't lurk your way to victory anymore?

Welcome to my top scumread, enjoy your stay!

1)You literally want me to not even question other players, but push for a lynch on the first suspects I found.
    2)Your post indicates that you KNOW that I'm townie.
    3)This might be unethical. But, in a setup that basically ends game on a random lynch - do you think the host would make Efekannn02 a Mafia and thereby FORCING us to basically random lynch?
    4)On a similar note as "3)" - making the game have 2 sheriffs sounds fun as host. Why are you 100% certain it's impossible?
    5)LITERALLY the entire idea of efekannn02 being evil is based on post #19 being scum slip. YOU want ME to bet the game on it? Forget about it.
    6)Personally, I think a mafia wouldn't claim sheriff and efekannn02 is their confirmed citizen if efekannn02 was their scummate. But maybe efekannn02 and mag aren't on same team, its just mag taking a risk after seeing efe claim cit.
    1. How is that person not scum fypov
    2. Please explain how you come to that conclusion
    3. Yes. He would. You can’t assume it’s not random.
    4. Because that’s 4 theoretical confirmed town and I don’t buy that.
    5. Alright this one is fair
    6. Yeah I would think mag would do that. I think mag would do that regardless of whether or not efe is his mate or not. That’s not even meta. That’s just an interesting play that I might do.

To see this reaction immediately after saying that I won't stand for no lurker-mafia-win.
    I don't see how to see you as a possible townie.
    I saw “I will lynch lurkers over day 1 scumreads” and assumed you hadn’t read the setup.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

7. ISO #107

People are assuming that @blinkskater the least sane person on this website wouldn’t make efe scum

Stop applying host meta here. You can’t do that.

8. ISO #108

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    People are assuming that @blinkskater the least sane person on this website wouldn’t make efe scum

Stop applying host meta here. You can’t do that.
    I mean Efe could be scum, not ruling him out but i said its probably unlikely but i cant read efe for literal shit so eh. Blinkskater being insane also means 2 sherrifs are very possible, i do think its pretty likely we have 2 TPRs and 4 citizens tho.

9. ISO #109

even if Efe is scum really i think it would be better to identify the top 2 mafia picks and if one is efe then maybe lynch the other one? cause like otherwise it does bascially make it a random lynch and Blink is insane but i think they would want a fun game for us and ya know, i dont really think making efe a scum would lead to a fun game.

10. ISO #110

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    even if Efe is scum really i think it would be better to identify the top 2 mafia picks and if one is efe then maybe lynch the other one? cause like otherwise it does bascially make it a random lynch and Blink is insane but i think they would want a fun game for us and ya know, i dont really think making efe a scum would lead to a fun game.
    I think he’d be laughing his ass of at it

But I really think that he didn’t pick scums because that’s unethical

11. ISO #111
    Ganelon

Good afternoon ya merry cunts

12. ISO #112
    Ganelon

If we’re both town, which I think I’m reading Ozy as being at the moment, then it’s obviously neither Efe nor aamirus. So it’s gotta be Sb16/Huey/aamirus/MM
    Out of these four, idk who I find the scummiest atm, though SB16 is a fair choice at present time
    that being said
    Also @sb16 and Huey nah blink might not make scum, but the real question is, would blink reroll the roles if Efe rolled scum? That’s what might happen. Take it from someone who’s hosted probably more games than any of the active players on this website.

13. ISO #113

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    If we’re both town, which I think I’m reading Ozy as being at the moment, then it’s obviously neither Efe nor aamirus. So it’s gotta be Sb16/Huey/aamirus/MM
    Out of these four, idk who I find the scummiest atm, though SB16 is a fair choice at present time
    that being said
    Also @sb16 and Huey nah blink might not make scum, but the real question is, would blink reroll the roles if Efe rolled scum? That’s what might happen. Take it from someone who’s hosted probably more games than any of the active players on this website.
    I don’t think so.

14. ISO #114
    Ganelon

Btw I don’t think this discussion is actually useful. It reads an awful lot like angleshooting and it might not even be accurate. We can’t lynch blink to find out what kind of a host he is, alas, even though it would please me considerably to lynch him <3

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116
    Ganelon

I don’t think so.
    That’s fine, but that’s just host meta

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118
    Ganelon

Ah okay read your last post

19. ISO #119

20. ISO #120
    Ganelon

Can you give me an ETA for your big reveal
    ? Wym

21. ISO #121

22. ISO #122
    Ganelon

I’m Sheriff, why would I fake claim sheriff in this setup lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

23. ISO #123

Are you upset that you can't lurk your way to victory anymore?

Welcome to my top scumread, enjoy your stay!

1)You literally want me to not even question other players, but push for a lynch on the first suspects I found.
    2)Your post indicates that you KNOW that I'm townie.
    3)This might be unethical. But, in a setup that basically ends game on a random lynch - do you think the host would make Efekannn02 a Mafia and thereby FORCING us to basically random lynch?
    4)On a similar note as "3)" - making the game have 2 sheriffs sounds fun as host. Why are you 100% certain it's impossible?
    5)LITERALLY the entire idea of efekannn02 being evil is based on post #19 being scum slip. YOU want ME to bet the game on it? Forget about it.
    6)Personally, I think a mafia wouldn't claim sheriff and efekannn02 is their confirmed citizen if efekannn02 was their scummate. But maybe efekannn02 and mag aren't on same team, its just mag taking a risk after seeing efe claim cit.
    1. How is that person not scum fypov
    2. Please explain how you come to that conclusion
    3. Yes. He would. You can’t assume it’s not random.
    4. Because that’s 4 theoretical confirmed town and I don’t buy that.
    5. Alright this one is fair
    6. Yeah I would think mag would do that. I think mag would do that regardless of whether or not efe is his mate or not. That’s not even meta. That’s just an interesting play that I might do.
    1. I don't know what he is. I don't know what anyone is. All I know is that you seem to be the most scummy person here atm. Even going so far as to question why I would vote you instead of Efekannn02, when only 3 people in the game had posted (excluding you and efe, because both only 2 posts at that point). You wanted me to ignore 4 other players who havent yet posted, while you yourself seem to be only interesed in lynching efekannn02 and lurking, while discouraging me from not allowing you to lurk.
    2. Conclusion? I had no conclusion. Conclusion would mean that I KNOW that you KNOW that I'm townie. But your post DOES indicate that you do know. All it was was saying: "you are sheriff, please go after the other sheriff claim instead of me! Allow me to keep lurking, pretty please!"
    3. That's fair. Talking about "host meta" doesn't seem productive. However, even the smallest detail is worth a note.
    4. In what world are 2 sheriff claims automaticall "confirmed"? Why would a host think adding 2 sheriff roles would make them automatically confirmed?
    To see this reaction immediately after saying that I won't stand for no lurker-mafia-win.
    I don't see how to see you as a possible townie.
    I saw “I will lynch lurkers over day 1 scumreads” and assumed you hadn’t read the setup.
    I have read the setup. The setup encourages the mafia to lurk their way to victory, which I'm trying to prevent.

You on the other hand? Seems like you are REALLY interested in discouraging people from lynching lurkers, while lurking yourself.

Literally only 2 things you seem to be interested in.
    1) Lynching Efekannn02
    2) Lurking and trying to convince people to allow you to keep lurking

I don't see how you could possibly be Townie, to be honest. Everything you do is so scummy, it's awkward to look at.

24. ISO #124
    Ganelon

Tbh I think the scummiest thing sb has said is that he doesn’t buy there’s 4 confirmed town

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

25. ISO #125
    Ganelon

That sounds like something scum would say. I’ve seen scum do things like that countless times

Sent from Stealthbomber16’s Amazon SmartFridge using Tapatalk

26. ISO #126
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    You goddamn troll ruined my plan

Im Citizen aswell and I counterclaim Citizen!
    Idk how people are reading so much into this, how is this a scumslip? He randomly scumslipped that Ozy ruined his plan LITERALLY on the first day one post, posting something he could’ve easily removed if he wanted to? Efe doesn’t give a shit about acting or seeming townie and this post would literally be the worst possible way of accomplishing that

You’re not thinking in depth about Efe’s post if you think he’s scum for it.

27. ISO #127

Tbh I think the scummiest thing sb has said is that he doesn’t buy there’s 4 confirmed town
    What about him starting to post only after I declared that I wont stand for no lurking?
    Is it too much of a reach imagining that he wanted to try to lurk and as Mafia and got upset?

What about him trying to push me to lynch Efekannn02 or you, when 5 out of 8 players have basically not posted yet?
    Is it hard to imagine that he tries to either easy lynch efekannn02 as mafia, or is griefing? Now, I give him the benefit of the doubt and say that he is not greefing and cares only about lynching Efekannn02. But his actions make no sense as townie.

What about him basically saying: "ok this was fast. Here we have a sheriff and a sheriff counterclaim. let's lynch the counterclaim". +being upset about not being able to lurk
    If you read posts #76 and #82 - am I the only one for whom it looks that way?

28. ISO #128
    Ganelon

Efe I’d wager is referring to his ultimate goal of spreading chaos and stuff. Or nuking Antarctica. He just wants us to suffer lol... he’s not scum for it.

29. ISO #129

Idk how people are reading so much into this, how is this a scumslip? He randomly scumslipped that Ozy ruined his plan LITERALLY on the first day one post, posting something he could’ve easily removed if he wanted to? Efe doesn’t give a shit about acting or seeming townie and this post would literally be the worst possible way of accomplishing that

You’re not thinking in depth about Efe’s post if you think he’s scum for it.
    I already declared that I wont "bet the game on it". And I was the only one who cares about that post.
    tbh, again im not sure where this is coming from. :

30. ISO #130
    Ganelon

What about him starting to post only after I declared that I wont stand for no lurking?
    Is it too much of a reach imagining that he wanted to try to lurk and as Mafia and got upset?

What about him trying to push me to lynch Efekannn02 or you, when 5 out of 8 players have basically not posted yet?
    Is it hard to imagine that he tries to either easy lynch efekannn02 as mafia, or is griefing? Now, I give him the benefit of the doubt and say that he is not greefing and cares only about lynching Efekannn02. But his actions make no sense as townie.

What about him basically saying: "ok this was fast. Here we have a sheriff and a sheriff counterclaim. let's lynch the counterclaim". +being upset about not being able to lurk
    If you read posts #76 and #82 - am I the only one for whom it looks that way?
    Idk I don’t think he stated why he wanted Efekannn lynched. It could just be early d1 shitposting. I’m not saying he’s town or anything but he’s probably not as scummy as you think he is.

31. ISO #131
    Ganelon

I already declared that I wont "bet the game on it". And I was the only one who cares about that post.
    tbh, again im not sure where this is coming from. :
    You and aamirus both stayed that Efe scumslipped and I don’t understand how anyone could think he did. My thought process when I read Efe’s posts is like this, it looks really weird and anti-town but he would do this as town since it’s just something he does. But, would he be as self-aware as to replicate his town meta as scum? And the answer is no. He isn’t. He’s not that good.

32. ISO #132
    Ganelon

I’ve lynched Efe before in games just cause I knew I wouldn’t be able to forgive myself for ignoring him if he actually turned out to be scum

33. ISO #133
    Ganelon

I do agree, it would be nice if Stealthbomber16 actually explained why he’s still voting Efe. Does he think I’m scum? It’s literally impossible for me to be town if Efe is scum, so if there’s anyone you should be voting, it’s me.

34. ISO #134

You and aamirus both stayed that Efe scumslipped and I don’t understand how anyone could think he did. My thought process when I read Efe’s posts is like this, it looks really weird and anti-town but he would do this as town since it’s just something he does. But, would he be as self-aware as to replicate his town meta as scum? And the answer is no. He isn’t. He’s not that good.
    Tbh, I'm not very interested in Efe atm. He is impossible to read anyway.
    First I want to hear more from MORE THAN HALF THE PLAYERS IN THIS GAME. Maybe after seeing more from EVERYONE - then I will come back to Efekannn02.

Idk man. It's almost as if we 2 are the only ones in this game. Maybe kira has more than.. i dont know.. 5 posts. brb, gotta check lol.

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136
    Ganelon

Yeah we are atm.
    So looking at this logically:
    its probably either SB16/someone who isn’t a sheriff, like Mm or Kira or Huey, or its
    aamirus/Ozy
    rn I’m townreading Ozy so I think it’s either SB16/Kira atm or SB16/MM. idk

37. ISO #137
    Ganelon

Lmao Efe only has 2 posts he’s trash

38. ISO #138

Total Posts 134

Posts 51
    Magoroth

Posts 38
    OzyWho

Posts 21
    Light_Yagami

Posts 9
    Stealthbomber16

Posts 7
    aamirus

Posts 4
    Huey The Long

Posts 2
    blinkskater

Posts 2
    Efekannn02
    Well you kind of unintentionally sapped my motivation by making me unlynchable with the first post of the game lol.

39. ISO #139

40. ISO #140
    Ganelon

I will point out that stealth is usually somewhat “aggressive” with his tone so that’s not unusual for him. Tunneling on Efe is pretty bad tho
    I agree with this.

41. ISO #141

Well you kind of unintentionally sapped my motivation by making me unlynchable with the first post of the game lol.
    If we both were Mafia - my first post would had been exactly the same as it was this game. So as far as everyone else is confirmed. For everyone, except the 2 Mafias, we are unconfirmed.

Besides. Is this post of yours saying that you won't try to help us find the Mafia? I would so lynch you if you weren't confirmed to me LOL

42. ISO #142

43. ISO #143
    Ganelon

I will point out that stealth is usually somewhat “aggressive” with his tone so that’s not unusual for him. Tunneling on Efe is pretty bad tho
    I’ve been thinking about it and it’s just occurred to me that the optimal play as mafia fakeclaiming sheirff would 100% be to defend your teammate, because while it’s certainly possible for the sheriff to be scum, in the event that the sheriff is scum their target can be of either alignment, whilst if they’re town the target has to be town, so logically if you see a sheriff claim the only person you should be lynching is the sheriff.

Thst way the probability of mislynching drops to either 16% or 33%. In an optimal world for scum the probability would be 16% - which only occurs if the person being defended is scum.

44. ISO #144

If we both were Mafia - my first post would had been exactly the same as it was this game. So as far as everyone else is confirmed. For everyone, except the 2 Mafias, we are unconfirmed.

Besides. Is this post of yours saying that you won't try to help us find the Mafia? I would so lynch you if you weren't confirmed to me LOL
    Sure but if we both are mafia then they can just lynch you. I mean the point is that I don’t really have to defend myself at all so the only thing for me to do is scumhunt but that’s pretty hard in a single day game where you can’t start a train on anybody without risking a quick hammer by scum and where there isn’t much activity. I would argue that this kind of single day setup is more about convincing people not to lynch you than it is about hunting anyway. I mean the scum don’t really have to do anything here besides seem townier than a single person to win.

45. ISO #145
    Ganelon

I’ve been thinking about it and it’s just occurred to me that the optimal play as mafia fakeclaiming sheirff would 100% be to defend your teammate, because while it’s certainly possible for the sheriff to be scum, in the event that the sheriff is scum their target can be of either alignment, whilst if they’re town the target has to be town, so logically if you see a sheriff claim the only person you should be lynching is the sheriff.

Thst way the probability of mislynching drops to either 16% or 33%. In an optimal world for scum the probability would be 16% - which only occurs if the person being defended is scum.
    So in that sense Sb16 should not be voting Efe like that, given my reveal.

46. ISO #146

Hello,
    Good Luck & Have Fun!

Sheriff here. @aamirus is a Citizen. Not a Mayor. Not a Sheriff. Not a Mason. Not a Mafia. A Citizen.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    ROUND 1 FIGHT...
    You started fighting even before the round started
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

47. ISO #147
    Ganelon

By the Unicorn, thy Mother, MM hath arrived

48. ISO #148

Stealth tunneling on Efe isn't exactly unusual, btw... he tends to be pro-policy lynch and to want to lynch efe in general when he's town. The thing is, it just doesn't apply in this setup for very obvious reasons.
    -vote Stealthbomber16
    gonna place my vote there for now, but I haven't read yet
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

49. ISO #149
    Ganelon

Dude there’s 3 votes on him
    -unvote

50. ISO #150
    Ganelon

DONT DO THAT XD