User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Darkwater: 1-S2-1-3242933

Account Name: Darkwater
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-3242933
    In-Game Name: SucksDickForCoke

Crimes Committed: Griefing

Your Account Name: TwentyTwo
    Summary: Day 2, Busdriver was killed and revealed he bussed P2 and P5 and died to vet. Detective also died and he revealed to visit 2 on last will. Later 2 kept saying he wasn't bussed and to get 5. He later got player 5 lynched Day 3 and abstain from voting on the clearly obvious confirmed vet.
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. ISO #2

Re: Darkwater: 1-S2-1-3242933

SC ID VERIFICATION
    Darkwater: Correct: 1-S2-1-3243933

Players Added to Report
    N/A

Respective Hotkeys
    Darkwater: CTRL + 6

Was the Game Result altered?
    Yes, Darkwater’s actions definitely cost Town the game.

Previous Offenses
    None

Player Offenses
    Intentional Game-Throwing

Summary
    Darkwater receives the role Bodyguard in Slot 2.

N1 he goes to protect 3 and gets the message „A bus driver gave you a ride to someplace else. You were switched!“.

D2
    3 players died to a vet the previous night, including 8 (BD; lw: „N1 2 vs 5“) and 4(Det; lw: „n1 2“). 5 is then being accused of being mafia by 14(Consort) but explains that he’s the Vet who killed the Bus Driver & 2 others. Darkwater then says „Uh I wasnt bussed kill 5“ „I WASNT BUSSED“.
    6 gets lynched that day but Darkwater keeps telling town to get 5 and that he wasn’t bussed. He pms 14 his role (BG) and tells him that he’ll protect him.
    N2 Darkwater goes to protect 14.

D3 He updates his LW to „Trust 14 I do 7 and 5 have it out for me trial and kill“. 14 keeps accusing 5 based on the fact that 2 says he never got bussed. Once again, 2 claims he didn't get bussed and votes 5. 5 gets voted up and once again explains that he got bussed and that the BD’s lw proves that. He also mentions that nobody else claims Veteran.
    For the first time in this game, Darkwater checks the log and says „Hey guess what“ „I was bussed n1“ „wow“. He still doesn’t vote innocent (but abstains) and 5 gets hung with a 3-2 vote.
    Darkwater then says „for real I am not maf Im bg LMAO“ and replies to 14s question to why he lied with „I wasnt paying attention“.
    N3 8 players are alive - 4 Townies, 3 Mafs and 1 Neutral Random (Survivor). Darkwater updates his LW to „FUCKING MY BAD“ and types –suicide.

D4
    Thanks to 2’s suicide, town is now outnumbered. 7 (Crier) gets lynched.
    D5 13 (Doctor) got shot by the Mafia. The Mafia won.

While I understand that you can miss the message that you got swapped by a Bus Driver, Darkwater went out of his way to get 5 lynched without even checking the log once (until it was too late). He also kept pushing for 5’s lynch even though nobody counterclaimed Veteran. After realizing that he screwed up when 5 was on trial, he joked about it but still didn’t vote innocent – resulting in the lynch of a confirmed Veteran. He then went on to suicide N3 when Town was in a critical situation where they needed every player (Going from a possible win to a sure loss for town). While I think him trying to get the Veteran lynched without ever checking the log could be just plain stupidity and carelessness, his suicide proves that he had no intentions to win the game – therefore I will treat this as Game-Throwing.
    Since it’s Darkwater’s first offense, I recommend 2x Watch-List.

Recommended Action
    Darkwater: 2x Watch-List

Additional Notes
    Thank you for this report!

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    unless using -suicide is going to help your faction win the game in some way, please don't do it. If you're reported for suiciding and there's not a really good reason for doing so, you're probably going to be found guilty of game-throwing and punished accordingly.
    I just wanna mention it again, it is very rare that suiciding actually helps you win (e.g. when you keep getting jailed/blocked as GF), usually it is seen as Game-Throwing or at least Griefing - because in no way is suiciding playing to your win condition.
    The whole thread can be found here.
    Last edited by Veri; January 28th, 2017 at 04:20 AM.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Hi this is Darkwater I made a mistake while in said game. I didnt pay attention to the log and I had an innocent player killed. The only reason I suicide was to prevent any further damage probably not the way to handle things. I need to re-read the rules make everything clear. But I really enjoy the game since I found it I dont want to mess that up. I apologize to TwentyTwo and the fellow players who were wronged of the game in question. I will be more carefull to pay attention in any future games. Really cant say it again awesome game. Its a twist and turn and a thrill all jam packed.

@Helz

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by darkwater View Post
    Hi this is Darkwater I made a mistake while in said game. I didnt pay attention to the log and I had an innocent player killed. The only reason I suicide was to prevent any further damage probably not the way to handle things. I need to re-read the rules make everything clear. But I really enjoy the game since I found it I dont want to mess that up. I apologize to TwentyTwo and the fellow players who were wronged of the game in question. I will be more carefull to pay attention in any future games. Really cant say it again awesome game. Its a twist and turn and a thrill all jam packed.

@Helz
    No worries; your watch list will expire relatively soon and if you avoid committing further offenses nothing else will come of this.
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by darkwater View Post

@Helz
    @darkwater , thank you for reviewing this report and understanding the problem which occurred in this game. We completely understand that people make mistakes in games and sometimes miss clues, deductions, or other feedback that can impact the result of the game. We do not punish in those instances as that is part of the game. However, we do punish for deliberate acts like suiciding since that changed the game from one where the Town had a majority and could still win to where it no longer had any chance.

As you have said above, we encourage you to review the Mafia rules as well and if you have any questions, please let us know and we'd be happy to clarify. As the reviewing Keeper made clear, suiciding is almost always a no-no outside of very narrow circumstances where it would actually help your team's chances of winning by doing so. Lastly, since this is your first offense, it is just a warning that will last for two weeks on your account. Nothing to concern yourself with if you follow the rules in the future.

We're glad you are enjoying Mafia and hope to see you around in a game!