User Tag List

Page 71 of 89 FirstFirst ... 21 61 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 81 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,550 of 4443

Thread: S-FM President

1. ISO #3501

2. ISO #3502

Re: S-FM President

Quote Originally Posted by George Bush View Post
    We elected him because he lied big time. The situations won't be the same. We're never going to elect a mayor and lynch them again. A scum saying their town and trying to thread a pro game of lynching towns is different then someone saying they're neutral to get elected.

The situations are different, so your conclusion is invalid.
    If my conclusion is invalid, how come Obama and Washington are town? Or do you believe that JFK is scum, since his train was about as strong?

3. ISO #3503

Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln View Post
    If my conclusion is invalid, how come Obama and Washington are town? Or do you believe that JFK is scum, since his train was about as strong?
    Okay sorry, your argument is invalid. I also didn't know JFK wanted to be elected President. That's dumb as Body Double.

4. ISO #3504

If they're all town, which looks like the case to me, what argument do you have to say about anyone about who supported which towny? I realize there's a manipulative aspect, but who are you saying manipulated who?

All scum knew was that Washington claimed neutral, and appeared that he was neutral. So you should argue why you think people that voted for Washington are scum, or if they're town.

5. ISO #3505

6. ISO #3506

7. ISO #3507

8. ISO #3508

9. ISO #3509

If they're all town, which looks like the case to me, what argument do you have to say about anyone about who supported which towny? I realize there's a manipulative aspect, but who are you saying manipulated who?

All scum knew was that Washington claimed neutral, and appeared that he was neutral. So you should argue why you think people that voted for Washington are scum, or if they're town.
    I believe that the scum believed they could manipulate the neutral claimer into doing their bidding. So I believe that some, if not all of the scum voted for Washington. We need to find out who did because we're going to fuck them over. Admittedly, the vote was a landslide and Obama nearly ended up being elected, which may mean that not all scum were on Washington. But some almost certainly were.

10. ISO #3510

Again, I'll hammer Reagan, but if you're town and Clinton ends up being scum, please instant lynch that shit in future games. Like it should be right now. There's a reason why mafia didn't kill the claimed town assassin day 2
    Yeah its bc im a free lynch fir you today. Look whats happening
    jazzy jizz man

11. ISO #3511

12. ISO #3512

I believe that the scum believed they could manipulate the neutral claimer into doing their bidding. So I believe that some, if not all of the scum voted for Washington. We need to find out who did because we're going to fuck them over. Admittedly, the vote was a landslide and Obama nearly ended up being elected, which may mean that not all scum were on Washington. But some almost certainly were.
    Also the neutral was much more likely than a townie to turn a blind eye to the scum's actions and not Lynch. A townie would never let that happen. Hence the need for the scum to elect the neutral.

13. ISO #3513

14. ISO #3514

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Clinton View Post
    ok i'm gathering quotes on who voted who
    @Donald Trump is the only piece of shit who hasn't stated who he voted for
    Spoiler : votes :

d1

Obama
    Clinton
    Truman
    Kennedy
    Jefferson
    Bush
    Reagan
    Obama
    Roosevelt (x2)
    Nixon

I think it's safe to say Washington threw away his vote, or voted Obama and Trump voted Washington.
    Click to go to original post for everyone's quote.
    Trump probably threw his vote away on someone random
    jazzy jizz man

15. ISO #3515

16. ISO #3516

17. ISO #3517

Click to go to original post for everyone's quote.
    Trump probably threw his vote away on someone random
    Okay thanks. I'll have to dig up everyone's reasons to have voted for Washington/Obama/Jefferson (I believe Trump said he voted for Jefferson?)/Teddy (not that important but Washington voted him)

Till then, I think @Ronald Reagan and @Nixon you got some explaining to do. Of note is the fact that not all scum were voting for Washington. Which may mean one of the scum is playing his own game (cue Trump) or there was little effective communication between them on d1

18. ISO #3518

19. ISO #3519

20. ISO #3520

21. ISO #3521

22. ISO #3522

23. ISO #3523

Yep @Ronald Reagan why did you vote Washington?
    @Richard Nixon same question to you.
    @John Kennedy what reason had you for electing Obama?
    @Thomas Jefferson same question to you.
    Also @Trump WHY THE FUCK THROW YOUR VOTE AWAY ON ... ON WHOEVER YOU DID CUZ I CAN'T REMEMBER RIGHT NOW?
    First, I am welcoming with town-aligned neutral, he claimed survivor, wasn't counter claimed and said he will be town aligned. Plus that was in his win condition to do his best to survive.
    It could have been a pro-town play to out the neutral and I didn't see his move as a scum-aligned move.

Secundo, I was afk the last 20 hours before EOD D1 because I had a turnament, so I woke up, I saw like 30 pages to read. I just read the last 5, I didn't have an opinion on Obama so I voted for Washington. i didn't follow the last 20 hours after that. I HAD to vote someone. Maybe I fucked up, but I didn't have the choice at that moment.

24. ISO #3524

Quote Originally Posted by Ronald Reagan View Post
    First, I am welcoming with town-aligned neutral, he claimed survivor, wasn't counter claimed and said he will be town aligned. Plus that was in his win condition to do his best to survive.
    It could have been a pro-town play to out the neutral and I didn't see his move as a scum-aligned move.

Secundo, I was afk the last 20 hours before EOD D1 because I had a turnament, so I woke up, I saw like 30 pages to read. I just read the last 5, I didn't have an opinion on Obama so I voted for Washington. i didn't follow the last 20 hours after that. I HAD to vote someone. Maybe I fucked up, but I didn't have the choice at that moment.
    So far this answer sounds reasonable, but I'll be sure to read the thread to see what you were talking about. When I get back, anyway. Until then @George Bush and @John Kennedy take over.

25. ISO #3525

So far this answer sounds reasonable, but I'll be sure to read the thread to see what you were talking about. When I get back, anyway. Until then @George Bush and @John Kennedy take over.
    I mean, from my perspective it definitely sounds reasonable, but from yours, I'm not so sure. What reason had you to suspect that he would be town-aligned for certain and not scum?

26. ISO #3526

27. ISO #3527

28. ISO #3528

I mean, from my perspective it definitely sounds reasonable, but from yours, I'm not so sure. What reason had you to suspect that he would be town-aligned for certain and not scum?
    Because it would have been balzy af for a scum to do it. As a town, it's interesting to know where is the neutral D1 so you can have a leverage on him 'be with town or we lynch you'.
    Now that two days passed, I realize that it can be also a scum move so they won't kill him by mistake. But I didn't thought about that D1. And I didn't have the time to think about that xD

29. ISO #3529

As an actual survivor, Washington's claim made no sense, he only had 2 vests. Getting elected d1 as survivor is suicide play IMO. Maybe getting elected d2 is okay, if one scum is dead, but d1? lol
    Designated Survivor
    Put on a bullet proof vest at night, making yourself immune to attacks. (2 Charges)
    -Keeps vests if becomes President.

30. ISO #3530

31. ISO #3531

My reasons for voting Washington were simply this: I completely trusted that man. I did not believe his survivor claim one second, I believed he was a TPR trying to stay undercover. As Reagan pointed out, it would've been incredibly ballsy for Mafia to try to get themselves elected like that - and the way he was campaigning was very strange, almost as if he wasn't trying to get elected. I naturally wanted two things: a) I wanted him President (I trusted him, anyone pulling such WIFOM is trustworthy in my opinion) b) I wanted to see wtf he was doing

32. ISO #3532

33. ISO #3533

Designated Survivor
    Put on a bullet proof vest at night, making yourself immune to attacks. (2 Charges)
    -Keeps vests if becomes President.
    Yep, exactly my point. Survivor would have to bank on the possibility that the Town had a doctor, Body Double (willing to sacrifice himself for a neutral role??!?!?!?) or a Lookout. I don't see a Survivor doing that just for the town's benefit.

34. ISO #3534

Yep, exactly my point. Survivor would have to bank on the possibility that the Town had a doctor, Body Double (willing to sacrifice himself for a neutral role??!?!?!?) or a Lookout. I don't see a Survivor doing that just for the town's benefit.
    Because, assuming there is no Town assassin and assuming that there is not ONE mislynch, salty Mafia can kill the Survivor out of retribution. So this play makes no sense as Survivor.

35. ISO #3535

Because, assuming there is no Town assassin and assuming that there is not ONE mislynch, salty Mafia can kill the Survivor out of retribution. So this play makes no sense as Survivor.
    Because you would need to Lynch 3/3 on both days to ensure the survivor has any chance of making it through to the end on the town's side

36. ISO #3536

I think Nixon is town though LOL, but I haven't yet seen any suspicious reasons. I think both you and Bush are town until further notice.

37. ISO #3537

If I were the survivor, and I was elected D1 like Washington did, you could have been sure I would have kept all my vests for D3/D4/D5
    So to be honest, I don't get your point.

38. ISO #3538

39. ISO #3539

40. ISO #3540

41. ISO #3541

42. ISO #3542

43. ISO #3543

I OBVIOUSLY DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON
    THE FACT THAT YOU ARE PUSHING FOR MY LYNCH AT LYLO IS STUPID
    I disagree, it isn't stupid, given that you shot Obama and I blocked Reagan. But I digress. Not having this argument again because this isn't productive lol (I'm not scum reading you atm)

@Bill Clinton , why did you vote for Obama?

44. ISO #3544

So looking at Reagan's case, some parts are scummy - the fact that he voted for Washington is weird while believing him to be a neut is somewhat strange, but I think the townish parts are dominant - no.1 he is honest about it, no.2, based off of this new information, I would only see Reagan paired NECESSARILY with Nixon, and a lot of the other evidence contradicts this.

45. ISO #3545

46. ISO #3546

Yep @Ronald Reagan why did you vote Washington?
    @Richard Nixon same question to you.
    @John Kennedy what reason had you for electing Obama?
    @Thomas Jefferson same question to you.
    Also @Trump WHY THE FUCK THROW YOUR VOTE AWAY ON ... ON WHOEVER YOU DID CUZ I CAN'T REMEMBER RIGHT NOW?
    He was my top town read and seemed to be able to lead a town.
    John F. Kennedy = John Fuck Kennedy.

47. ISO #3547

And now I really need to go to bed because FUCK FM!!!! I've been playing this game non-stop for like 4 hours. nope I'm going elsewhere. See you all tomorrow.
    Ikr, I played too much too lol. I have nothing to do today, but I'm getting done sitting there and twisting my brain for hours. I might just go play something else or go out.
    John F. Kennedy = John Fuck Kennedy.

48. ISO #3548

49. ISO #3549

50. ISO #3550

I disagree, it isn't stupid, given that you shot Obama and I blocked Reagan. But I digress. Not having this argument again because this isn't productive lol (I'm not scum reading you atm)

@Bill Clinton , why did you vote for Obama?
    because on day 1 i thought he was town and didn't trust the neutral claim.
    jazzy jizz man