1. ISO #1501

2. ISO #1502

3. ISO #1503

4. ISO #1504

Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Mag did write /drink
    Aamirus I'm having an eye on you
    Why tho? Aamirus just said she typed it first, not that she asked people to type it. People probably just sheeped it lol. Also, I'd recommend NOT WRITING IT YOURSELF... whyyy lol
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #1505

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Why tho? Aamirus just said she typed it first, not that she asked people to type it. People probably just sheeped it lol. Also, I'd recommend NOT WRITING IT YOURSELF... whyyy lol
    Lol why not?
    I mean either the theory is right and I'll be the only one who can get blackmailed or it's just wrong.

6. ISO #1506

@aamirus
    So u were able to talk to the person that jailed you? Mechanically you being jailed makes me believe more that you are town, and I still doubt this is a multiball, as well if this isn't a multiball I'm liked confirmed town because of that blackmail message, I would never allow that to be a thing if I was a wolf with a blackmailer, I can do a better with manipulation than that

7. ISO #1507

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    If I say /drink do you win?

Quote Originally Posted by ZergSoupYum View Post
    I guess this one here isn't in the mood to have a drink with me...

Maybe it's just too early in the day?

No way. It's never too early to have a drink with a partner in the Redwood Saloon, partner.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZergSoupYum View Post
    Come on and have a drink with me, partner. Whaddya say?

(I might win at cards later if I get some drinks into my partners here)
    see
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

8. ISO #1508

Exactly.
    ...?

~~

Do not type slash drink. Bad idea for your life and our sanity.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

9. ISO #1509

Still not lynching aamirus, still think it's insane to Lynch her day 2, and you didn't listen to me day 1, and lynched nightmare who I said made no sense as a wolf based on his posts, the excuse that he could be 3p was lame, especially when that has seemed to be the excuse for about 2 others

10. ISO #1510

11. ISO #1511

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Still not lynching aamirus, still think it's insane to Lynch her day 2, and you didn't listen to me day 1, and lynched nightmare who I said made no sense as a wolf based on his posts, the excuse that he could be 3p was lame, especially when that has seemed to be the excuse for about 2 others
    can you read back through the day cuz you don't seem to understand what's been discussed so far

12. ISO #1512

13. ISO #1513

I hope @Magoroth becomes not blackmailed at the halfway point of the day at least. That quality of life to play with doesn't seem fun, but holy shit it's hilarious to watch.

Funsies aside. He wants to imply he's a sort of cop and gave us a lynch nominee. I don't know if I want to follow that lead just yet without a secondary lead. The reason in particular is that he went "hero mode" in the middle of EoD trying to crucify anyone he could. His entire game prior had been spent flip-flopping on lynches and buddying everyone with more than 35 posts yesterday.

In short, there was a lot of silly shit happening between Magoroth - SCV - Zerg yesterday.

I have a feeling more thing of interest will appear soon.

14. ISO #1514

15. ISO #1515

16. ISO #1516

17. ISO #1517

18. ISO #1518

Ima be honest with y’all I rly don’t think I’m gonna be much use this game and I’m sure as hell not gonna bother to read day 1 lol I’ll use my night action/w.e if needed, does anybody *want* to share a day chat with me? Hmu if so bb ;) always lookin for a fun time
    Doki doki delete yourself (9'^')9

19. ISO #1519

20. ISO #1520

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    Ima be honest with y’all I rly don’t think I’m gonna be much use this game and I’m sure as hell not gonna bother to read day 1 lol I’ll use my night action/w.e if needed, does anybody *want* to share a day chat with me? Hmu if so bb ;) always lookin for a fun time
    Keep it for the nebt day

21. ISO #1521

well I would ask the host if your day chat thing can penetrate blackmailings/if the blackmailed guy can talk freely in there

22. ISO #1522

@otakuweeb69
    Me, day chats help me with my thoughts
    Dont do this.

23. ISO #1523

24. ISO #1524

25. ISO #1525

26. ISO #1526

27. ISO #1527

28. ISO #1528

Wasn’t planning on opening one now just wanted to see who was claiming to be “female”
    well this is what I collected so far
    aamirus - Jane Goodman; flynn cheated on her with her mother; cousin named jack could be helpful; jailed n1

scvmurderer - Elizabeth Landry; apparently lesbian with mr. moon's wife; works at the saloon and is annoyed by the patrons coming onto her;

huey the long/otakudweeb - Carl Flynn; handsome young stud; brother of presumably ralph; took the heat for ralph and got put into jail for a short stint; confirms cheating on jane with her mother; says he is an architect type role that can make a day chat with a female character

naz - Jack Vincent; cousin of Jane; gun dealer that can give out guns; rich so she came to the saloon to flex and try to win over the bartender (elizabeth landry)

magoroth - Jim Mackenzie; Previously said Tom Cartwright but was open about it being wrong. Says he is married to a banker who witnessed the bank robbery and he is at the saloon to find the people who threatened her. Also has a child. Says he only has his own name in his role card. claims to be blackmailed d2 to vote wiisp and also claims to be 100% sure that zerg/gyr is scum

frinckles - Senor Sito. is macho. wants to build a house and has respect for the dead. no other names in his rolecard

kenny - Father Adams; says somebody confessed to him about robbing the bank

zergsoup/gyrlander - Sarah Case; constantly asking people to drink with him; says he needs to make friends; might win at cards later if he gets some drinks into his partners here; there is a wanted poster on the bank with a handsome man on it

wiisp - Fern Monroe; a loner; says he has somebody mentioned in his text that he thinks is scum; also something about people riding in on horses being possibly evil but he doesn't care;

marsh - John Baker; is an old retired sheriff and his wife died 12 years ago; horse died recently which reminded him of his wife's death and now he drinks a lot; heard two strangers talking about fireworks and decided to tell what he heard to the owner of the saloon; claims to have received a message saying that distorted is town

yagami - the paladin?/no name; bounty hunter and hunting ellie moon

nightmarefriend - Ralph Flynn; claims to be good with a bow and arrow and to know about bank robberies through law enforcement friend; claims to be a doctor that can become a bodyguard after the first heal; dead and flipped town

distorted - Abbie Woods; treasure hunter and best friend of ellie; dead and flipped town

29. ISO #1529

30. ISO #1530

31. ISO #1531

32. ISO #1532

33. ISO #1533

34. ISO #1534

35. ISO #1535

@otakuweeb69
    Me, day chats help me with my thoughts
    Asking because of this
    Dumb question
    Just clarifying, Mag posted that on day one?

36. ISO #1536

37. ISO #1537

38. ISO #1538

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    yeah. I did
    nah, I genuinely don't have anyone else's name in mah rolecard
    apart from, I'm married to a banker and have two kids (I think it was 2?) and she witnessed the robbery and is now traumatized. so I've come the salloon to find the son of a bitch who threatened my wife.
    @Kenny

the best part is that he posted this while directly replying to you. so for god's sake if you want to keep tunneling me, can you give a reason instead of constantly picking at stupid shit?

39. ISO #1539

40. ISO #1540

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    @Kenny

the best part is that he posted this while directly replying to you. so for god's sake if you want to keep tunneling me, can you give a reason instead of constantly picking at stupid shit?
    I'm not tunneled on anyone right now, you're just the only one who paid attention to Mag's claim there so there wouldn't be anyone else to ask. Mag also did screw up badly with fake claims in past games where he was scum before, so any possible screw up here would be AI as well.
    Considering his claim matches it's all good.

41. ISO #1541

Hmmmm Hmmm...

42. ISO #1542

43. ISO #1543

44. ISO #1544

45. ISO #1545

46. ISO #1546

I think the naz aamirus cousin named jack who is tpr story is kinda funny.
    Does anyone else have a cousin named jack who is tpr?
    And would anyone do something like that as scum to give the teammate a believable claim
    Mag did write /drink
    Aamirus I'm having an eye on you
    Where did you see Mag saying he does not have other people's names in his card?
    well i'm sorry then but it looks to me like your pretty enraptured with me

47. ISO #1547

Update: I cannot use the power to confirm people’s genders if I’m interpreting this correctly, I only get one shot and “if [I] don’t get a female [I] don’t get a chat” :^)
    Isnt This Basically The Day Chat? Are You Saying You Are Scum By Having 24/7 Scum Chat?

48. ISO #1548

49. ISO #1549

Update: I cannot use the power to confirm people’s genders if I’m interpreting this correctly, I only get one shot and “if [I] don’t get a female [I] don’t get a chat” :^)
    Update update:
    “Can I bypass blackmail with day chat assuming there is a blackmailer?”
    “I cant answer that one”
    Doki doki delete yourself (9'^')9

50. ISO #1550

Update update:
    “Can I bypass blackmail with day chat assuming there is a blackmailer?”
    “I cant answer that one”
    it's okay, mag is a guy anyway. Me, Scvmurderer, wiisp, and gyrlander/zergsoup appear to be the only females left