S-FM 273 (1.5K Rolecards) - Page 12
Register

User Tag List

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #551

Re: S-FM 273 (1.5K Rolecards)

If I understand these mechanics right, I will personally behead the instigator before the end of this game.

Run and hide, coward. No.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

2. ISO #552

Quote Originally Posted by ZergSoupYum View Post
    Howdy yall. Foty here. I'm no professional, but it appears that there's been some kind of misunderstanding where 3 players will be mauled for misspeaking. There is a rather simple solution to the predicament at hand: can you find it?
    No

We need to lynch that fan. And srsly, this is a crappy role lol... What do y'all think about a mass claim?

I'll begin: We are Amnesiac, the most standard role ever of the entire rolelist.... We were Lizard Grandmaster earlier, and were not sure if we should lizard Stealth or just reroll into something better. We decided to reroll, and thats what we got lol.

Share your roles people, and we'll destroy this Fan before he kills us all!!!!

NO BUT YES

3. ISO #553

Howdy yall. Foty here. I'm no professional, but it appears that there's been some kind of misunderstanding where 3 players will be mauled for misspeaking. There is a rather simple solution to the predicament at hand: can you find it?
    Instead of being cryptic you could just tell us this solution. If you can’t give a satisfactory answer then you should be lynched imo. Nothing towny about using that ability.

-vote ZergSoupYum

4. ISO #554

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Lord EfeMirus02 View Post
    Instead of being cryptic you could just tell us this solution. If you can’t give a satisfactory answer then you should be lynched imo. Nothing towny about using that ability.

-vote ZergSoupYum
    (No)thing
    I think that counts

Efekannn02 that woke up here I‘ll go to school now
    btw the plane would have died earlier if I hadnt forget to do my night action

Efekannn02 out

5. ISO #555

(No)thing
    I think that counts

Efekannn02 that woke up here I‘ll go to school now
    btw the plane would have died earlier if I hadnt forget to do my night action

Efekannn02 out
    And No I Obviously Didnt Kill Distorted Thats Just Slanderous Lies

I Bet Blink And The Others Did That
    Destroy The Plane!!!!

6. ISO #556

7. ISO #557

8. ISO #558

9. ISO #559

No

Oh shit now we have to be attacked twice! 😏
    We Can Go Only So Far You Noping Nopity Nope No Troll

Stop Noping The Nope We Have To Survive!
    We Already Won Anyway

Btw I Will Defend Pearl Harbor Tonight
    Dont Visit Me Or Else Y‘all Would Die

The Chinese Skwirl Army Will Fall

I Mean The Japanese

10. ISO #560

Quote Originally Posted by Squishy Squirrel Express View Post
    Wait a minute. @Kenny are you really old geezer lol
    I think there would be absolutely no reason to block a reroll and keep the role. Even if the other geezer were scum it'd still be better to have an additional tpr compared to handicapping two players. I also don't believe a scumplayer who would do nothing against a geezer opposing him night 1 would change his mind and do something night 2.
    Noone attacked me tonight btw.

11. ISO #561

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I think there would be absolutely no reason to block a reroll and keep the role. Even if the other geezer were scum it'd still be better to have an additional tpr compared to handicapping two players. I also don't believe a scumplayer who would do nothing against a geezer opposing him night 1 would change his mind and do something night 2.
    Noone attacked me tonight btw.
    Having said that, yes I was old geezer night 1 and it's perfectly possible that scum knew this because they were the other one. I'd also like to point out that Otaku openly claimed "I am a town" at least two times. I was personally townreading him for his open claim. It'd be easy to confirm and he'd always have a way to message players at night, anonymously btw, if he wanted to.

No

12. ISO #562

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    no

checking in at a banquet right now, gonna probably be radio silence for the better part of the night from me. I will state that I have just received the single dumbest role in the setup. I will leave you to speculate what that is

I left some night feedback last night, and I encourage you to not reveal if you got some confirming night feedback because that can be used to get some good light for me if I need to do so

This train on me is still as shitty as ever. Was not expecting otaku to flip NC, was expecting dist to flip town, tbh thought he was Kenny because of how the flip was worded

Enjoy your evenings/nights/mornings/afternoons/etc
    I’ll be around for a while later and will spam thread during that time I’m sure
    All roles can be rolled by everyone, a pressured scum will always try to save their own ass before even considering to reroll into any kind of killing role or whatever.
    "I left some night feedback last night, and I encourage you to not reveal if you got some confirming night feedback because that can be used to get some good light for me if I need to do so" in that regard shouldn't hold any weight really. It's a tpr claim, without mention of what role it even would be. I think almost every single game where scum had to defend themselves recently they always claimed tpr in a similar fashion. Usually it's Distorted, but again, I don't think not being Distorted exempts anyone from this statistic.
    So, yea, tldr I was originally planning to say Yagami is prob scummier, but nvm actually. I feel fairly confident putting my vote here.
    -vote stealthbomber16

No

13. ISO #563

Though, we really aren't many players and I really believe the Fan Of The Year is between Yagami, Gyrlander and Mesk. All 3 of them are flying under the radar and have contributed almost nothing. I don't think stealth would pick the word "no"? He even forgot to say it himself one time.

No

14. ISO #564

15. ISO #565

16. ISO #566

Though, we really aren't many players and I really believe the Fan Of The Year is between Yagami, Gyrlander and Mesk. All 3 of them are flying under the radar and have contributed almost nothing. I don't think stealth would pick the word "no"? He even forgot to say it himself one time.

No
    If it were me I would have selected a better word. Like the name of a player lol. Or "Supercalifragilisticoespialidoso".

NO

Thank you Anonymous Donor

17. ISO #567

Honestly, stealth does set off a bunch of red flags, but his reads make a ton of sense and after all is said I can totally follow his thought process. On top of that there's the fact that he failed to meet the word requirement, which is actually quite the important fact. If we don't lynch the Fan Of The Year stealth would die anyway, unless he's night immune ofc.
    I'd prefer a lot if we could instead gain some info on the scummy noncontributors that we have. Yagami is totally not acting up to his usual town meta, I'm pretty sure even that there is some similarity to his play when I've been scum with him that one time in ptb's ogc mayhem. It'd just be a misplay to go for someone who's about to be attacked instead of even attempting to put some pressure on people that seem to be hiding.
    -vote Light_Yagami

I'm not at all doubting that the Fan Of The Year is 100% scum also. There is no town benefit in using that role.

Yagami also didn't hint at his role when walking into town, but later on even claimed more than once to have a power role.

18. ISO #568

Honestly, stealth does set off a bunch of red flags, but his reads make a ton of sense and after all is said I can totally follow his thought process. On top of that there's the fact that he failed to meet the word requirement, which is actually quite the important fact. If we don't lynch the Fan Of The Year stealth would die anyway, unless he's night immune ofc.
    I'd prefer a lot if we could instead gain some info on the scummy noncontributors that we have. Yagami is totally not acting up to his usual town meta, I'm pretty sure even that there is some similarity to his play when I've been scum with him that one time in ptb's ogc mayhem. It'd just be a misplay to go for someone who's about to be attacked instead of even attempting to put some pressure on people that seem to be hiding.
    -vote Light_Yagami

I'm not at all doubting that the Fan Of The Year is 100% scum also. There is no town benefit in using that role.

Yagami also didn't hint at his role when walking into town, but later on even claimed more than once to have a power role.
    "There is NO town benefit"
    That was fucking close lmao

19. ISO #569

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Is it me or is everyone LITERALLY suiciding? Lmao. 4 people gonna get a BIG attack tonight. no?
    No im actually immune to the Fan of the Year

Btw

The Fan Of The Year Person Is A Moron He Should Have Had Make The Word Nein And Not No

Imagine Someone Saying Nein Every Word The Jokes Would Never End

20. ISO #570

21. ISO #571

No im actually immune to the Fan of the Year

Btw

The Fan Of The Year Person Is A Moron He Should Have Had Make The Word Nein And Not No

Imagine Someone Saying Nein Every Word The Jokes Would Never End
    Nah, u dead bro.

no

Thank you Anonymous Donor

22. ISO #572

23. ISO #573

24. ISO #574

25. ISO #575

26. ISO #576

27. ISO #577

Good morning people, if you wanna kill the fan of the year, you realize he claimed already yeah?

-vote ZergSoupYum

28. ISO #578

29. ISO #579

30. ISO #580

Quote Originally Posted by Squishy Squirrel Express View Post
    Good morning people, if you wanna kill the fan of the year, you realize he claimed already yeah?

-vote ZergSoupYum
    Good catch, no?

If there is one thing I can band with you on, it is that the foty needs to die

-vote ZergSoupYum

31. ISO #581

32. ISO #582

33. ISO #583

34. ISO #584

-vote Light_Yagami

I hate turbolynches and am still fairly convinced that this player is scum though.
    My points still stand. He didn't do his walks into town the way he usually does, he claimed an unknown TPR without any kind of results or whatever and it seems to me like he only ever went after stealthbomber16, who voted for Yagami before he did.
    ZSY is probably gonna get lynched today anyway. We can still discuss in preparation for tomorrow and even symbolical votes hold some value.

No

35. ISO #585

36. ISO #586

-vote Light_Yagami

I hate turbolynches and am still fairly convinced that this player is scum though.
    My points still stand. He didn't do his walks into town the way he usually does, he claimed an unknown TPR without any kind of results or whatever and it seems to me like he only ever went after stealthbomber16, who voted for Yagami before he did.
    ZSY is probably gonna get lynched today anyway. We can still discuss in preparation for tomorrow and even symbolical votes hold some value.

No
    No I Had A Result.. I Got Feed Back..

37. ISO #587

38. ISO #588

39. ISO #589

And that result only makes you want to stick to the same exact vote you had day 1?
    Mandatory No Here..

The Reason I Stick To It Is No Other Leads ATM.. Also, He Was Scummier Between Him And Efemus.. My Feed Back Was Someone Visited Me.. They Were For Lack Of A Better Word Dispatched..

40. ISO #590

41. ISO #591

42. ISO #592

And that result only makes you want to stick to the same exact vote you had day 1?
    You no you just got fucked right

as much as I want to kill Yagami we gotta stop the foty

43. ISO #593

44. ISO #594

45. ISO #595

46. ISO #596

47. ISO #597

48. ISO #598

49. ISO #599

50. ISO #600