User Tag List

Page 54 of 80 FirstFirst ... 4 44 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 64 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,700 of 3959
  1. ISO #2651

Re: S-FM The Cold War III

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Anyway, I'll try asking again

@Dunna

Why do you want to be lynched? I guess it can be rather frustrating getting pushed like this for not really doing anything in your first game, but surely you can imagine the hysteria your slot is causing, given any misread you make can hide behind the veil of "haven't read everything properly"
    You are belittling me as well, lmao, what would you say about Panther then, he would be considered a retard as well by you?

2. ISO #2652
    Ganelon

The fuck's been happening here?

3. ISO #2653
    Ganelon

Looks like I need to read. brb

4. ISO #2654

5. ISO #2655

6. ISO #2656

Quote Originally Posted by Dunna View Post
    You are belittling me as well, lmao, what would you say about Panther then, he would be considered a retard as well by you?
    OMG what the bloody hell is panther doing in that lol............. THIS IS DERAILING
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

7. ISO #2657
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Im goimg to say Dunna and David are quite useless and are making this extremely difficult
    I fuckin' agree with you mate. I think David is scummier than Dunna tho. Even Dunna's apparent TPR hunting makes me wanna cringe.

8. ISO #2658

9. ISO #2659
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I fuckin' agree with you mate. I think David is scummier than Dunna tho. Even though Dunna's apparent TPR hunting makes me wanna cringe.
    Fixed it.

10. ISO #2660

11. ISO #2661

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    MM doesn't even consider you a human anymore. I'll end yo lil life unless you plan on HEAT roleblock kill?
    Lol human = town
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

12. ISO #2662

13. ISO #2663

14. ISO #2664

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I fuckin' agree with you mate. I think David is scummier than Dunna tho. Even Dunna's apparent TPR hunting makes me wanna cringe.
    Read what dunna said. You'll change your mind...

15. ISO #2665

Stop addressing him if you want anything productive to happen. You've made things heated enough, with all due respect.
    I'm trying to bait heated action by heating the game ;)

16. ISO #2666

And the fifth Sherlock, ring-a-ding baby! Look, I won't give you any reaction.
    I ain't lookin for a reaction perse, I want more of your thought process.

It's in your vested interest to minimize your chances of being lynched (unless you've literally given up on the game) and it's in my vested interest to get more data.

17. ISO #2667

18. ISO #2668

19. ISO #2669

You said that was used i will say no more since you mongoloids cant see the truth in my words
    Because it's not there

20. ISO #2670
    Ganelon

Scum mag keepsnhis thoughts in check doesnt scatter brain posts less, is scared to troll, roleclaim, come at someone, and no i do not thing he is capable of pulling the things he pulled off in this game as scum
    I'm glad to hear that you don't think me capable of such a thing, I may surprise you one game, in that case. :P

21. ISO #2671

22. ISO #2672

yes you've already verified you can piss Dunna off gj here's your town leader award now pls stop.
    =(

23. ISO #2673

24. ISO #2674

I ain't lookin for a reaction perse, I want more of your thought process.

It's in your vested interest to minimize your chances of being lynched (unless you've literally given up on the game) and it's in my vested interest to get more data.
    Like I would share any piece of my actual thought process, yeah, IT SURELY WOULD NOT HURT ME IN THE LONG RUN.

25. ISO #2675

26. ISO #2676
    Ganelon

Blink / Mag / Unknown
    Blink / Unknown / Dunna
    Blink / Mag / Dunna
    Unknown / Mag / Dunna

In order, my top pairings.
    I'd sooner bus my own teammates than follow them around.

27. ISO #2677

28. ISO #2678

29. ISO #2679

30. ISO #2680

31. ISO #2681

32. ISO #2682

Blink / Mag / Unknown
    Blink / Unknown / Dunna
    Blink / Mag / Dunna
    Unknown / Mag / Dunna

In order, my top pairings.
    Do you allow me to steal that list :P I have the same, out of I'd reverse the 1st and the 2nd.

33. ISO #2683

It's more like:

1) Don't share thought process and get lynched.

2) Share thought process and maybe not get lynched.

So it's like a nothing-to-lose sorta deal.
    Look, the first option does not make me responsible, so of course its feasible. I don't want to give you any piece of my mind. Ask the geniuses around lol, Fielzanks for example figured out some 10.000 IQ level shit.

34. ISO #2684

I was not pissed off, didn't you see that while I was completely calm he was stressing?

But sure, Einstein at it again.
    You're damn right I'll Einstein at it. Given the condescension you are leveling at me in every reply, I'll apply my Theory of General Relativity to deduce:

1) You're pissed
    2) You're an asshole

=P

35. ISO #2685

Look, the first option does not make me responsible, so of course its feasible. I don't want to give you any piece of my mind. Ask the geniuses around lol, Fielzanks for example figured out some 10.000 IQ level shit.
    Your reaction smells the scum who doesn't want to out his teammates. Just like on the sites where you can self-hammer to avoid giving info to scum.

36. ISO #2686

37. ISO #2687

In a talking game it's reasonable to assume you'll be responsible if you get lynched for not sharing your thoughts =P

38. ISO #2688

You're damn right I'll Einstein at it. Given the condescension you are leveling at me in every reply, I'll apply my Theory of General Relativity to deduce:

1) You're pissed
    2) You're an asshole

=P
    11/10 genius would einstein again

39. ISO #2689

1) You're pissed
    2) You're an asshole

=P
    Your theory is partially correct, however, it gets refused due to the first point being terribly wrong. Look, I am all stressless, maybe you are the one who is stressing secretly, you just wanna hide it that way, huh?

40. ISO #2690

41. ISO #2691

42. ISO #2692

Your theory is partially correct, however, it gets refused due to the first point being terribly wrong. Look, I am all stressless, maybe you are the one who is stressing secretly, you just wanna hide it that way, huh?
    If I'm stressed, I'm not consciously aware. I have a friend who's super insulting and condescending but it's his way of expressing affection, so I feel weirdly attached to people who are a little rude with me.

Sorry I'm rambling about weird shit now XD

43. ISO #2693

44. ISO #2694
    Ganelon

Oh! So if (and only IF) you potentially were a scum, who would you see more being paired with?
    What? Definitely not Unknown. Given how hard I've been going at him, I'd say I'd see myself with aamirus and potentially some other guy that is a null-read - Dunna or David. But what was the purpose of this question?

45. ISO #2695

If I'm stressed, I'm not consciously aware. I have a friend who's super insulting and condescending but it's his way of expressing affection, so I feel weirdly attached to people who are a little rude with me.

Yeah well, having such a fetish must be a strange thing to live with.

46. ISO #2696

The point is:

You'll be responsible for not sharing thoughts if they could have saved you in a game based in talking. You'll at least be respected if you tried. Blahblahblah.

47. ISO #2697

48. ISO #2698
    Ganelon

Ok I think I can understand why Dunna is no longer being voted.

-vote TheGodDavid

49. ISO #2699

Is his name Efekannn02?

50. ISO #2700

In some scenarios, its not that wise to share my thoughts.

So its just better to keep them for myself.
    This scenario is true only if you're scum.