7. ISO #3007

8. ISO #3008

9. ISO #3009

10. ISO #3010

11. ISO #3011

12. ISO #3012

Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

Okay, time to deal with this some more.

I never got a second role card. Trying to find scum based off of this seems like it will be a waste of time.

It is very clear that Damus is claiming to be blackmailed. Scum picking Damus as the blackmail target is baffling to me since he was looking like a top lynch target at the start of day after the garbage from yesterday. However, it makes no sense for scum to make this claim since they will get revealed as lying at EoD if they don't die to the blackmail. As such, Damus is effectively confirmed town for the time being. This would make Blink, Light and Damus all confirmed town at this point, with the remaining pool of potential mafia suspects being myself, Bahki, Rumox, Numbertwo, TheLawyer and Aamirus. I'll give a quick overview of my opinions on the other people in this pool...

Stealthbomber/Bahki: I did not find Stealthbomber to at all pro-town prior to the replacement. Even though he gave the appearance of scumhunting, it all seemed very superficial where he would hint at the potential of someone being scummy while making absolutely no effort to really dictate the lynch which is something that I find to be scummy. However, since he replaced out, this might have been a product of him not having as much time. Even though I haven't found Bahki to be that scummy after the replacement (even though I also don't find him to be super pro-town), it does bother me that he joined the vote on Damus for defending Distorted even though he himself didn't clap down on Distorted after what should have been an obvious fake claim (I know he voted for Distorted briefly, but he took it off very quickly).

Numbertwo: He simply hasn't posted enough of relevance to get much of a read on him. Has contributed very little, but it's hard to say if it has to do at all with being scummy or if it's just a lack of time/interest in the game. The RP he has given seems to deviate significantly from that of the other students. However, I don't think that this makes him scum. Enough information has been publicized at this point that it should be easy for scum to make generic RP for student similar to everyone else. The fact that he didn't do this makes me think that he actually did just get unique RP relative to the other students. It's very little to go off of, but you have to go off what you have with someone as inactive as him.

Mike/Aamirus: I doubt that we are going to get much of a read out of Aamirus at this point after the late sub in. However, I was town reading Mike prior to his replacement. While I can go more in depth into this, he was one of the first people to breadcrumb information from his role card (along with Light) which is something that caused me to town read him quite strongly to start with. Additionally, though some of his plays might have seemed a bit questionable in places, they all seemed to be with the intent of trying to find scum, even if the execution in some of them were a bit lacking. This seemed in line with his previous town performances. While it's absolutely possible that he was scum modifying his strategy to match his town play more, I'm still leaning town on the slot.

TheLawyer: Hasn't given enough to have a ton to go off of and has admitted to not having much time for the game. Seems fairly rationale when they have gone more in depth with their reasoning. However, most of their more important posts have just been reads without rationale. This is one of the hardest slots to actually get any sort of decent read on. Nothing they have done seems all that pro-town, but them being town who hasn't had time to post very much is also very plausible.

Rumox: I'm going to have to wait to do a review of him. His playstyle has been very logical and I'm a sucker for having a town bias towards this. However, I'll have to wait until later before I have the time to really read through his posts again, so I'm just going to have to put a pin on this one.

I'll follow all of this up more later. In the mean time, comments from those who I mentioned?

13. ISO #3013

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    Okay, time to deal with this some more.

I never got a second role card. Trying to find scum based off of this seems like it will be a waste of time.

It is very clear that Damus is claiming to be blackmailed. Scum picking Damus as the blackmail target is baffling to me since he was looking like a top lynch target at the start of day after the garbage from yesterday. However, it makes no sense for scum to make this claim since they will get revealed as lying at EoD if they don't die to the blackmail. As such, Damus is effectively confirmed town for the time being. This would make Blink, Light and Damus all confirmed town at this point, with the remaining pool of potential mafia suspects being myself, Bahki, Rumox, Numbertwo, TheLawyer and Aamirus. I'll give a quick overview of my opinions on the other people in this pool...

Stealthbomber/Bahki: I did not find Stealthbomber to at all pro-town prior to the replacement. Even though he gave the appearance of scumhunting, it all seemed very superficial where he would hint at the potential of someone being scummy while making absolutely no effort to really dictate the lynch which is something that I find to be scummy. However, since he replaced out, this might have been a product of him not having as much time. Even though I haven't found Bahki to be that scummy after the replacement (even though I also don't find him to be super pro-town), it does bother me that he joined the vote on Damus for defending Distorted even though he himself didn't clap down on Distorted after what should have been an obvious fake claim (I know he voted for Distorted briefly, but he took it off very quickly).

Numbertwo: He simply hasn't posted enough of relevance to get much of a read on him. Has contributed very little, but it's hard to say if it has to do at all with being scummy or if it's just a lack of time/interest in the game. The RP he has given seems to deviate significantly from that of the other students. However, I don't think that this makes him scum. Enough information has been publicized at this point that it should be easy for scum to make generic RP for student similar to everyone else. The fact that he didn't do this makes me think that he actually did just get unique RP relative to the other students. It's very little to go off of, but you have to go off what you have with someone as inactive as him.

Mike/Aamirus: I doubt that we are going to get much of a read out of Aamirus at this point after the late sub in. However, I was town reading Mike prior to his replacement. While I can go more in depth into this, he was one of the first people to breadcrumb information from his role card (along with Light) which is something that caused me to town read him quite strongly to start with. Additionally, though some of his plays might have seemed a bit questionable in places, they all seemed to be with the intent of trying to find scum, even if the execution in some of them were a bit lacking. This seemed in line with his previous town performances. While it's absolutely possible that he was scum modifying his strategy to match his town play more, I'm still leaning town on the slot.

TheLawyer: Hasn't given enough to have a ton to go off of and has admitted to not having much time for the game. Seems fairly rationale when they have gone more in depth with their reasoning. However, most of their more important posts have just been reads without rationale. This is one of the hardest slots to actually get any sort of decent read on. Nothing they have done seems all that pro-town, but them being town who hasn't had time to post very much is also very plausible.

Rumox: I'm going to have to wait to do a review of him. His playstyle has been very logical and I'm a sucker for having a town bias towards this. However, I'll have to wait until later before I have the time to really read through his posts again, so I'm just going to have to put a pin on this one.

I'll follow all of this up more later. In the mean time, comments from those who I mentioned?
    Im flopping a lot on numbertwo. During Day one I pushed distorted due to him voting numbertwo with less than 24 hrs remaining in the day and then requesting more votes on that slot after I responded with a vote on distorted. Distorted spent a fair amount of time pinning numbertwo and i together as scum beforing moving onto to suggesting that I was White Knighting numbertwo.
    My instinct says that distorted was making a vote on numbertwo gain distance away from him at the beginning due to the ease of placing a vote on an inactive slot and the theme that day was going to be skipped without lynching. ( so they werent read as scum together). And then used my reaction to attempt to connect numbertwo and I together and push for a mislynch on me. This could in turn make numbertwo look a little more towny and distorted could make the arguement that I was just so scummy that my flip shouldnt be used against him.

Thoughts?

I do not like Bahkieh here. I feel his aggression on my statments concerning him have been highly defensive in the vibe of "dont focus on me. your the one that has the spotlight." sort of feeling. I think his vote on distorted was too easily removed, with Light making a request to switch votes. He has been fairly sheepy in his reads and vote patterns, which I can see being indicative of scum. The only issue here is the factor of him being a replacement and thus needing the guidance due to the volume of this game.

I am townreading Aamirus due to the host interactions today.

14. ISO #3014

@Auckmid
    A major section of my thinking tells me to be suspicious of you. You have been forthcoming with thoughts and reads, you have been present in the vote on Distorted and were an active voice in his lynch vs defense. That could be a result of the scum chat planning to buss distorted and you following through with that; since the host did explicitly state he was going to reveal the rolecards beforehand.

15. ISO #3015

16. ISO #3016

17. ISO #3017

18. ISO #3018

19. ISO #3019

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    I pushed him Day one and you said I was bad because distorted was clearly town.
    So.. yeah. You incorrectly read him.
    I fact it wasn’t until host revealed information that you read him scum and lynched him
    Legit quote where i said you were bad, because you cant.

This is legit twisting of the narrative.

You're using very weak arguments to try and discredit me.

I will lay out a legitimate case before EoD dont worry.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

20. ISO #3020

21. ISO #3021

22. ISO #3022

23. ISO #3023

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Distorted is a bad lynch, and is being scumpainted.

Have fun with that. I already have a few ideas on scum yeams. Distorted flipping town will just confirm that.

I will not vote him.

Damus really took Distorted trying to pressure #2, and painted it was him trying to start a train on him. That's called manipulation of the narrative.
    I can see where you don't take this as "ur bad"
    I took it a different way

24. ISO #3024

@Damus_Graves legit tell me what you were blackmailed to do. You say you're dieing regardless so please tell me what the fuck is going on. Withholding of any information in that regards is anti town.
    @blinkskater I Do Believe That DG Has Soft Claimed Your Guardian.. However, I Have Yet To Receive Hosts Answer To My Question.. I Also, Believe Auckmed To Be Your Old Adviser..

25. ISO #3025

@Damus_Graves legit tell me what you were blackmailed to do. You say you're dieing regardless so please tell me what the fuck is going on. Withholding of any information in that regards is anti town.
    Im not sure why you are so adamant about this misunderstanding of the game state. I have made it completely clear what happened to me last night and what the instructions were.
    I was legit told Im not allowed to state the exact feedback. Plox stop telling me to do so, im not gonna break what the host told me NOT to do.

26. ISO #3026

I want every player in this game to type they are blackmailed. If i don't see that i will scumapect you.
    You Know Im Not Scum.. And Know That Is A Silly Request.. Because, If Someone Does Say It.. And Happens To Be Blackmailed They Will Die At EOD..

27. ISO #3027

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    @blinkskater I Do Believe That DG Has Soft Claimed Your Guardian.. However, I Have Yet To Receive Hosts Answer To My Question.. I Also, Believe Auckmed To Be Your Old Adviser..
    Incorrect. I am in no way, shape, form, or fashion claiming to be anything other than a citizen

28. ISO #3028

You Know Im Not Scum.. And Know That Is A Silly Request.. Because, If Someone Does Say It.. And Happens To Be Blackmailed They Will Die At EOD..
    According to host feedback if you dont complete the assigned task within that day phase you are dead anyways.

29. ISO #3029

30. ISO #3030

I can see where you don't take this as "ur bad"
    I took it a different way
    Dude i know you're good at this game. Discrediting my credibillity by saying i was calling you bad on a post where you just posted that proves it was a stretch lol come on man.

31. ISO #3031

32. ISO #3032

33. ISO #3033

I will reiterate.

I have made my feedback clear as crystal. I will be dying at the EoD. You absolutely MUST spend today focusing on other players in the game. Do not waste time on me.

If I am alive at the EoD just lynch me tomorrow. There are no night kills. You waste nothing. Therefore there is no reason to continue this train onto me

34. ISO #3034

I will reiterate.

I have made my feedback clear as crystal. I will be dying at the EoD. You absolutely MUST spend today focusing on other players in the game. Do not waste time on me.

If I am alive at the EoD just lynch me tomorrow. There are no night kills. You waste nothing. Therefore there is no reason to continue this train onto me
    I Agree..

35. ISO #3035

36. ISO #3036

Im not sure why you are so adamant about this misunderstanding of the game state. I have made it completely clear what happened to me last night and what the instructions were.
    I was legit told Im not allowed to state the exact feedback. Plox stop telling me to do so, im not gonna break what the host told me NOT to do.
    Dude you said you're dieing anyways. You will hust be breaking what the blackmailer told you to do, refusal of this is anti town.

37. ISO #3037

38. ISO #3038

39. ISO #3039

40. ISO #3040

Assuming you dont complete the task. Treat it like a delayed night kill because blackmailer will likley blackmail a town member with an impossible task.

41. ISO #3041

Im flopping a lot on numbertwo. During Day one I pushed distorted due to him voting numbertwo with less than 24 hrs remaining in the day and then requesting more votes on that slot after I responded with a vote on distorted. Distorted spent a fair amount of time pinning numbertwo and i together as scum beforing moving onto to suggesting that I was White Knighting numbertwo.
    My instinct says that distorted was making a vote on numbertwo gain distance away from him at the beginning due to the ease of placing a vote on an inactive slot and the theme that day was going to be skipped without lynching. ( so they werent read as scum together). And then used my reaction to attempt to connect numbertwo and I together and push for a mislynch on me. This could in turn make numbertwo look a little more towny and distorted could make the arguement that I was just so scummy that my flip shouldnt be used against him.

Thoughts?

I do not like Bahkieh here. I feel his aggression on my statments concerning him have been highly defensive in the vibe of "dont focus on me. your the one that has the spotlight." sort of feeling. I think his vote on distorted was too easily removed, with Light making a request to switch votes. He has been fairly sheepy in his reads and vote patterns, which I can see being indicative of scum. The only issue here is the factor of him being a replacement and thus needing the guidance due to the volume of this game.

I am townreading Aamirus due to the host interactions today.
    @Auckmid
    A major section of my thinking tells me to be suspicious of you. You have been forthcoming with thoughts and reads, you have been present in the vote on Distorted and were an active voice in his lynch vs defense. That could be a result of the scum chat planning to buss distorted and you following through with that; since the host did explicitly state he was going to reveal the rolecards beforehand.
    oh and concerning more bahkieh stuff.

When I asked everyone for their suspected scum team he wasnt outright with his thoughts, he didn't completely answer the question, he didnt respond to the followup where i asked him to be more explicit.
    @Light_Yagami @blinkskater

These are my current thoughts

42. ISO #3042

43. ISO #3043

44. ISO #3044

I see no chance in hell that the BMER would BM Damus after i made it 100% clear i thought the scumteam was him amd distorted. You all know how bull brained i am. You also know i stated the previous day that Damus was 100% the lynch next day. Scum also knows this. So why in the blue fuck would they BM the player i was 100% lynxhing next day? (I am town confirmed mayor)

45. ISO #3045

I see no chance in hell that the BMER would BM Damus after i made it 100% clear i thought the scumteam was him amd distorted. You all know how bull brained i am. You also know i stated the previous day that Damus was 100% the lynch next day. Scum also knows this. So why in the blue fuck would they BM the player i was 100% lynxhing next day? (I am town confirmed mayor)
    I Think @blinkskater Has Been Culted..

46. ISO #3046

47. ISO #3047

48. ISO #3048

49. ISO #3049

50. ISO #3050

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.