Page 47 of 82 FirstFirst ... 37 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 57 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,350 of 4084
  1. ISO #2301

2. ISO #2302

Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

@Marshmallow Marshall
    I was asleep when I made that post.

It says;

Kenny/Eclipse I believe one of them is scum. It’s highly plausible that both of them are scum. @Kenny still hasn’t roleclaimed.
    Distorted has been posting way to much and with no abandon in what he seems to be responding too. His assistance of my understanding my own bumbling and clarity of the
    Kenny Eclipse blink carfunckle. Just seems to unbeneficial to scum to do. They would want confusion.
    I lock town Rumox but being told by host rolecards are useless makes me have to re-evaluate. Rumox has been backline for a while and that doesn’t mesh with the Rumox I have in my mind. Doesn’t seem to be in the solving part of the game which is where town is. That being said I thin I still town read Rumox.

Inscribe was supposed to be inactive.
    sB town #2 scum. My thoughts.

3. ISO #2303

4. ISO #2304

5. ISO #2305

I believe I need to clarify right now.
    I'm stating my own honest reads here regarding the blink situation. He asked me for it, I believe his claim is real and I want to avoid participating in more gambits for the moment. I do see the wifom potential of this situation and I do know that this could have went better than it did for blink. It'd render me completely powerless however. If I were to pull even more gambits my information on Eclipse would lose all relevance, the mafia could just say I made that up, too. That's not something the town should desire.

6. ISO #2306

Going to bed. Eclipse could have easily proven himself which he didn't. MM knows this and Mike does too. I won't be here for eod.

My activity hasn't been as good as other games I agree. I wasn't working when they were played

I've thrown my opinion on slots I dont like. Eclipse and The Lawyer are my scum reads. Whether light is apart or it or not I'm on the fence but I am mighty suspect. Auckmid, SB and #2 are slots I want to hear a lot more from

7. ISO #2307

8. ISO #2308

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Hello everyone. I’m replacing out because my sister has been admitted to the hospital and I won’t be able to focus on this. We’re extremely close and it’s not gonna be lethal or even really anything interesting but I won’t be performing to a good ability for this time period so I’m going to give you hopefully someone who does.

@Ganelon @Gandalfr
    Ok, good luck...
    ~~
    So I'm gonna put the SLOT as town, now....
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

9. ISO #2309

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Not what i said again you twist words. I do believe yagami gained a power. I did not help him with it in any way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I wasn't under the impression that blink was serious with his scumread. He also supported Distorted's reads, and meta must've gone into play here too.
    I also must admit I might've misread blink's posts regarding the guardian. Either there was something else that hinted at Yagami being blink's target, or I really just was tunneling my read. I couldn't find a quote right now at least.
    Alright.
    I was stating my own personal read. I think that it's unlikely for anyone other than the archmage to teach skills. I might be biased because of my own role. But I'm feeling discredited right now and don't believe I deserve that in this situation.
    Especially not if you were to believe that I will not flip TPR.

10. ISO #2310

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    I was asleep when I made that post.

It says;

Kenny/Eclipse I believe one of them is scum. It’s highly plausible that both of them are scum. @Kenny still hasn’t roleclaimed.
    Distorted has been posting way to much and with no abandon in what he seems to be responding too. His assistance of my understanding my own bumbling and clarity of the
    Kenny Eclipse blink carfunckle. Just seems to unbeneficial to scum to do. They would want confusion.
    I lock town Rumox but being told by host rolecards are useless makes me have to re-evaluate. Rumox has been backline for a while and that doesn’t mesh with the Rumox I have in my mind. Doesn’t seem to be in the solving part of the game which is where town is. That being said I thin I still town read Rumox.

Inscribe was supposed to be inactive.
    sB town #2 scum. My thoughts.
    Ooooooooh ok lol... I thought you were trying to make some weird image with your "inscribed" xD

I agree that Disto is being towny today - but this doesn't mean I am considering him as super towny (nor as anything close to that lol). I just stopped wanting to lynch him, and am not knowing about him anymore.
    This might be dumb but, why are rolecards related to your read on Rumox exactly?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

11. ISO #2311

12. ISO #2312

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Going to bed. Eclipse could have easily proven himself which he didn't. MM knows this and Mike does too. I won't be here for eod.

My activity hasn't been as good as other games I agree. I wasn't working when they were played

I've thrown my opinion on slots I dont like. Eclipse and The Lawyer are my scum reads. Whether light is apart or it or not I'm on the fence but I am mighty suspect. Auckmid, SB and #2 are slots I want to hear a lot more from
    Exactly. There's literally no reason to lynch Kenny over Eclipse.

13. ISO #2313

14. ISO #2314

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Ooooooooh ok lol... I thought you were trying to make some weird image with your "inscribed" xD

I agree that Disto is being towny today - but this doesn't mean I am considering him as super towny (nor as anything close to that lol). I just stopped wanting to lynch him, and am not knowing about him anymore.
    This might be dumb but, why are rolecards related to your read on Rumox exactly?
    The main difference about Distorted is that he isn't being pressured today, thanks to the bounty on his head. Everyone looks townier without pressure, in every game of mafia. This is no secret at all.

15. ISO #2315

The main difference about Distorted is that he isn't being pressured today, thanks to the bounty on his head. Everyone looks townier without pressure, in every game of mafia. This is no secret at all.
    Please post your claim and feedback already wtf
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

16. ISO #2316

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    That being said. Do you think Kenny is town or scum @Marshmallow Marshall ?
    Eeeh.... I'd say town, honestly, but I'm unsure. He's constantly being pushed at, and I don't feel like anyone is really defending or bussing him.

17. ISO #2317

18. ISO #2318

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post

\OK I have no Idea wtf I am doing this game.

Is it bad I am thinking Light is scum?
    Is it bad I reading Rumax is scared to lynch Kenny?
    Is it bad I my head feel like it wants to explode from all this studying?
    Is it bad I am bat shit going crazy?
    Is it bad I feel like trolling more than being Town.
    Is it bad I wish me and Blink where scum buddies this game lol.
    Is it bad that I just -vote Kenny
    Is it bad I am Town?
    Is it bad that You are really reading this?
    Spoiler : :
    WHY, WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO READ THIS GARBAGE I JUST POSTED
    LOL go to sleep man

19. ISO #2319

Please post your claim and feedback already wtf
    @Kenny I agree with this, though.
    @Kenny your entire demeaner has changed today.
    Well, it makes sense if he got a red check on someone, no?

20. ISO #2320

21. ISO #2321

22. ISO #2322

Also, please do not hammer early. I have asked a question to the host, and it's very important to get the answer.

23. ISO #2323

24. ISO #2324

25. ISO #2325

26. ISO #2326

27. ISO #2327

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Hello everyone. I’m replacing out because my sister has been admitted to the hospital and I won’t be able to focus on this. We’re extremely close and it’s not gonna be lethal or even really anything interesting but I won’t be performing to a good ability for this time period so I’m going to give you hopefully someone who does.

@Ganelon @Gandalfr
    Hope, Everything Goes Well.. Man.. IDK Why She Was Admitted But Hope She Pulls Through Whatever It May Be..

28. ISO #2328

@Light_Yagami why are you voting together with your scum reads Blink and Distorted?
    Because, I Was Pushing And Arguing With Blink And Distorted For 2 Days.. Also, Blink Is The Archmage And Its A Claim I Do Not Doubt.. Also, Im Still Unsure About Distorted.. Also, You Hardly Have Been On.. What Do You Think About Everything Thus Far.. Even Other Inactive PPL?

29. ISO #2329

As I said earlier, I am going to have significantly more time going forward to put towards the game. However, attempting to read through pretty much the whole of day 2 before going to bed has taken well over an hour and has left me fried. Based partially off of the points that MM brought forward, I am more inclined to lynch Eclipse. The amount of unwillingness that Kenny is showing to fully reveal is strange, but we'll be able to see if it makes sense once he makes his upcoming "wallpost".

I'll be on again quite a bit before EoD.

30. ISO #2330

Ok I pled host can my role learn night actions. I received feed back no. So light is not a citizen. Since his can

-vote light_yagami
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

31. ISO #2331

Ok I pled host can my role learn night actions. I received feed back no. So light is not a citizen. Since his can

-vote light_yagami
    No shit light is not a cit... Sheep me on eclipse. If you trust me as town then vote eclipse.

32. ISO #2332

Why do you assume that it was Blink that did it? Light was a scum read by Blink day 1.

Also this talk of Student being a role needs to stop. It's part of the flavour, the role is MAGE.
    This is town this post is so town.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

33. ISO #2333

Eclipse lynch literally gives us no indication of any alliegences on his flip i'm literally the only one defending him and i'm confirmed town at this point sue to being un CC'D. Kenny literally has so many interactions surrounding him thus providing a way more informative lynch then Eclipse. Not to mention kennys demeanor change going from agressive and twisting narratives, to somewhat apologetic and willing to make a wall post. It seemes to me as soon as kenny learned that i was the archmage he can no longer discredit/ scumpaint me and this is apparent in the thread. The reversal of the train and the difficulty of even getting votes on kenny at this point leads me to believe that the scum are doing everything they can indirectly by painting eclipse as scummier then kenny.

34. ISO #2334

35. ISO #2335

-vote light_yagami
    Honestly , The Fact I Gained A Night Action.. Could Be Because, I Claimed Student Day 1 And Actually Role Played It.. I Believe That Is The Reason I Gained Any Night Action At All.. I Was Studying In The Library For A Good Portion Of Yesterday..

36. ISO #2336

37. ISO #2337

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Honestly , The Fact I Gained A Night Action.. Could Be Because, I Claimed Student Day 1 And Actually Role Played It.. I Believe That Is The Reason I Gained Any Night Action At All.. I Was Studying In The Library For A Good Portion Of Yesterday..
    I know exactly what your implying and i actually think ots brilliant.

38. ISO #2338

39. ISO #2339

Ok lock town core is rumax and blink.

40. ISO #2340

41. ISO #2341

42. ISO #2342

Dude I Pressered The Shit Out Of Him Yesterday.. And A Vast Majority Of Today.. Till U Came In On The Confirmed Scum BS On Eclipse.. With No Role/LW To Back Up Ur Claim.. No Wall Post Will Fix Any Of That..

43. ISO #2343

Dude I Pressered The Shit Out Of Him Yesterday.. And A Vast Majority Of Today.. Till U Came In On The Confirmed Scum BS On Eclipse.. With No Role/LW To Back Up Ur Claim.. No Wall Post Will Fix Any Of That..
    I also pressured distorted a bit earlier in the day, again a fabrication of narratives from kenny.

44. ISO #2344

45. ISO #2345

46. ISO #2346

@blinkskater , Great And Wise Archmage.. My Pen & Notebook Are Yours To Command.. Whos Name Should I Enter Into The Black Book Of Justice This Evening.. Id Appreciate A Few Names My Lord.. So I Can Better Serve You..
    I thonk it's obvious where the oppression is, i know you can sense it also.

47. ISO #2347

No shit light is not a cit... Sheep me on eclipse. If you trust me as town then vote eclipse.
    I trust you with that claim you did even thu we both know the truth behind it. As it will let me to live another night. Blink don’t reply to this post. You know why. And on your vote I trust you on it and you will get my vote when you need it most ok.

48. ISO #2348

49. ISO #2349

What makes rumox lock town to you? He's indirectly defending kenny by pushing the lynch twords Eclipse.
    It was his response to the role cards. Students is not a role t is a flavor. Mage is the role. All that is true.

50. ISO #2350

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.