User Tag List

Page 36 of 82 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 46 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,800 of 4084
  1. ISO #1751

2. ISO #1752

3. ISO #1753

4. ISO #1754

Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

damus, rumox, kenny seem to be clinging to this rolecard thing heavily. Doesn't phase any of them 1 bit that the mafia have that info already and could easily do the same shit. Not even questioning it. That is why I scumread kenny and damus. mike im 50/50 on if this is his scum meta. last scum not sure.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

5. ISO #1755

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    the answers your opinion though - i havnt seen mike as scum so i'm not sure how far he extends himself. I see this as unnecessary, but if you think this fits right into his scum play then ill take that. however, I will still play along with his thing though in case its legit and try to see if we can communicate with him in the process.
    Town:
    Eclipse
    Blink

Probably town:
    MM

I don't even fucking know anymore:
    Distorted

Scum:
    Kenny
    Yagami
    Mike
    Rumox
    Damus
    Auckmid
    SB16

Null:
    Lawyer

fuck this noise i'm out
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

6. ISO #1756

damus, rumox, kenny seem to be clinging to this rolecard thing heavily. Doesn't phase any of them 1 bit that the mafia have that info already and could easily do the same shit. Not even questioning it. That is why I scumread kenny and damus. mike im 50/50 on if this is his scum meta. last scum not sure.
    Naw Distorted Its Over.. Man... You Dead Blink Dead.. EZ PZ..

7. ISO #1757

8. ISO #1758

9. ISO #1759

10. ISO #1760

11. ISO #1761

12. ISO #1762

13. ISO #1763

14. ISO #1764

15. ISO #1765

16. ISO #1766

17. ISO #1767

18. ISO #1768

19. ISO #1769

20. ISO #1770

21. ISO #1771

22. ISO #1772

23. ISO #1773

24. ISO #1774

The fact is, mike came in, obvious he hadnt caught up but he had a straight agenda. he pushed me, in a very..odd vague way. tossing 3 votes at a time. look at his big vote: its multiples of 3. the second we caught on to that, he stopped pushing. He came here to try to hint/tell us something.

here is his big vote post, all sections of 3.
    @Mike no you havnt addressed this post.

25. ISO #1775

26. ISO #1776

27. ISO #1777

28. ISO #1778

29. ISO #1779

30. ISO #1780

31. ISO #1781

32. ISO #1782

hello i am reading but just wanted to point this gem out

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Im playing the game with a town mindset because im town. So all of my posts and thoughts are from a town mindset why would i make stuff up as a town member?

So by you saying i am making shit up, are you saying i'm scum?

Because town would have no reason to make shit up.
    you have actually done this before in other games
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

33. ISO #1783

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    Taking aside everything else, do you see the irony of pressuring me for my low day 1 post count of 20 as a player who had a day 1 post count of 21?
    Yes. But I know I'm not scum. I was just interested in hearing what you had to say because you have good thoughts. Now that you've said it,
    -unvote

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Are you TPR hunting his abilities now?
    Is this a claim that you have abilities?

34. ISO #1784

So you think he would pull this as scum? He was in a good spot D1, townread D2 instantly ppl said "bye MM" when they found out that he had to lynch mike. i dont see the scum motive to then pull this out afterwards
    because when i argued with mike on D1 he ignored both me and kenny telling him my roleclaim, but then said "wait distorted lied then" he created a false "lose lose" scenario for me. that is what gave me my initial scumread on him.
    Not sure what the name of the game was, but Distorted is starting to give me very similar vibes to when he was a neutral solo cultist. I think that read on Mike makes sense, it's a very weird choice to have MM and Mike as bm targets for sure.
    Just noticed this, now I'm gone again >.>

35. ISO #1785

Well, that Mike thing is a massive fucking development. I'm split between that being a straight up code or just Mike doing... Mike... things... it's pretty much a 50/50 chance for either one. I'm not going to read or play around that until Mike comments on it. Or returns and notably doesn't comment on it. Either one.

Nobody stands out at the moment that I want to hear more from and I don't feel like I have anything else to say that isn't fluff or a shitpost. Going to leave my vote off for now.

This program will return to you in ~10 hours.

36. ISO #1786

37. ISO #1787

The only night feedback I got that was caused by another player I have already given.

Was there other feedback you were expecting me to get?
    I was expecting you to get feedback of a player bursting into your room and waving a stick in your face screaming “alakazam”

38. ISO #1788

39. ISO #1789

40. ISO #1790

41. ISO #1791

42. ISO #1792

I'm once again going to have to wait until tonight before I can post much, but lets comment on what has already happened today.

1) Someone attempted to cast a spell on me last night but it wasn't a very powerful one and not even offensive, so I was able to shrug it off.

2) Distorted is one of the most vulnerable people when it comes to getting lynched. The fact that he was the target most likely means that whoever placed the bounty is either more interested in seeing their target lynched then having the consequence trigger (If they wanted to just have the bounty trigger, they would have placed it on someone in a more stable town position) or that it is a scum gambit to make Distorted appear more pro-town (I think this is plausible). I'll revisit this again later.

3) Since MM is claiming that he is going to die at EoD due to revealing that he is blackmailed, there isn't any point in pressuring him since he will just die if he is indeed blackmailed and telling the truth. I'll review Mike again later, but I was leaning town on him just because how he is playing this game so far seems very similar to how he played SC2 (even though he could just be intentionally mimicking that behavior as scum). Even though busing is possible to make Mike appear more pro-town as scum, I don't see it as all that likely.

4)

The way that the train on Distorted went from L-1 to nonexistent is incredibly suspicious seeing how there wasn't anything defending Distorted. The defense was pretty much just Blink saying "My instincts tell my Distorted is town" without anything more to back that up. The only reason that people gave for unvoting Distorted was "I don't actually want to lynch day 1" which again is an incredibly weak reason given that we know that town has a significant enough numbers advantage that lynching day 1 wouldn't throw it away (9 town v 4 scum with nothing to suggest that the scum are united under one faction). That very much created the question of whether the people who were bandwagoning onto Distorted were actually interested in a lynch, or just wanted to give the appearance of scum reading him and then jumped at the opportunity to no lynch. Even after spending pretty much the entire end of day going on about how scummy Distorted is, you yourself unvoted for no better justification then not feeling like lynching day 1.

For the specific reason I didn't vote for Distorted, it was because when he was L-1, I was waiting to hear the defense from Distorted and Blink to get as much information from that before making the final decision. I made clear that even though I intended to hammer unless something compelling was brought forward, I was going to give a few hours especially so Distorted had time to claim. I did not anticipate that the train would collapse in on itself before then for such a questionable reason. Once the train collapsed, voting for Distorted would literally just be for show which wasn't something I cared about.

I Wonder Are You Night Immune? Or Do We Have A White Mage With Healing Spells?

43. ISO #1793

44. ISO #1794

Do you think Mike is influenced by something or faking it?

-unvote
    I am faking it. I was hoping to get some traction on you. It did not work. The scum is Laying low. They are not makeing any big moves. No one but light jumped on your band wagon.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

45. ISO #1795

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Mike clearly BM
    Marshall fake or DD

Rumox Marshall mike Dmus
    Town block

I am not black mailed. Nothing happened to me last night I have received 0 feed back. I was trying to bait the mafia to do something.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

46. ISO #1796

@Mike no you havnt addressed this post.

Sorry I stoped I went to the gym. Then when I got back I played a game of video mafia at the Kiera club. Only reson I was not on.

47. ISO #1797

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Sorry I stoped I went to the gym. Then when I got back I played a game of video mafia at the Kiera club. Only reson I was not on.
    At the liers club not Kira club Roflol

48. ISO #1798

Just to elaborate. I tryed to pull a gambit to pull out the scum. That failed. I did the massive vote to draw reactions. So know for a 100% fact I was not blackmailed last night. I am A Mage. That is my role. I have no night actions. Last night I found out I am basically a citizen. Mine and MM role cards are basically alike. We both dropped hints day 1. Light also dropped a few hints. I received from host I did not get any feed back. I was told day 1 that I was 100% town.

I don’t trust Distorted. If anyone is lynched his flip will help town out a lot. No night kills and host puts in a medium. Distorted caught hard d1 not to be lynched. That did not sound town distorted. I will admit day 2 Distorted is a lot more townie than day 1.

At Thai point I don’t know who I would vote for.

49. ISO #1799

-unvote
    I am faking it. I was hoping to get some traction on you. It did not work. The scum is Laying low. They are not makeing any big moves. No one but light jumped on your band wagon.

Just to elaborate. I tryed to pull a gambit to pull out the scum. That failed. I did the massive vote to draw reactions. So know for a 100% fact I was not blackmailed last night. I am A Mage. That is my role. I have no night actions. Last night I found out I am basically a citizen. Mine and MM role cards are basically alike. We both dropped hints day 1. Light also dropped a few hints. I received from host I did not get any feed back. I was told day 1 that I was 100% town.

I don’t trust Distorted. If anyone is lynched his flip will help town out a lot. No night kills and host puts in a medium. Distorted caught hard d1 not to be lynched. That did not sound town distorted. I will admit day 2 Distorted is a lot more townie than day 1.

At Thai point I don’t know who I would vote for.
    Ah...so I was being used as LHF bait.. =( lol

But thats all fine, that's common in FM except that a big piece of that doesn't make sense. You do those kinds of plays with townreads, not scumreads. If you are trying to bait the scum out to vote me, but think im scum...that woulden't work. It also raises the probability of town voting me since im already a scum read. for LHF plays you want to use a townread that tempts scum into voting to hopefully get rid of a majority-townread player. This play leaves for another lose-lose scenario.

Scenario 1: "scum lay low" as you put it, thus not taking-the-bait. This is the scenario that happened, and you still scumread me.

Scenario 2: I get voted. This in itself has 2 options
    2a) You scumread the people who vote me. However, if I am your scumread, wouldent the people who are voting me be townreads for you? This is the part I dont understand about your plan.

2b) The lynch gains traction and goes through. This is the scenario I see you pushing. I don't think you were using me as bait. I think you legitimately wanted this to build traction to push a lynch through. Why do I think that? Because you are still pushing my lynch saying "information lynch", while claiming scums are laying low.

Just as you suspected blink for bussing Kira saying that blink never protects his scummates, he busses them. But then today your saying Blink is scum with me because blink is protecting me? That same backwards logic is what I see in your "trap" here. They are lose lose scenarios for me both times. That is the same thing you set up EoD 1 - you set up a "lose lose" scenario where no matter what was said, your response is "im lying". This is actually impressive high-tier scum painting lol.

50. ISO #1800

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.