S-FM Lynch Fetish III - Page 9
Register

User Tag List

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #401

Re: S-FM Lynch Fetish III

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    All that novel to trash talk me, to discredit me, to say that you're so good and so obvious town, and that we are so trash. All that stuff assumes you're town, which I do not believe.

Also if you're going to keep that going, I'll ask for you to get re-banned... this ain't fun.

That being said. @Distorted you're inactive, this doesn't seem like you...Your thoughts on AIVION, PTB and Blink?
    I Do The Same Though And You Ignore Me
    I Like Ice Cream

2. ISO #402

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    1. Why are you against this? It's a good pro-town lynch. You absolutely cannot support an argument that you have been adding more to the conversation than anyone I listed above, and you are the 2nd lowest post count player, right after distorted, and you untied by making this post.
    2. Lynching town players is a good thing in this setup. I actually cannot fathom why you're upset by this
    3. At least make a good refutation LMAO what part of that post was incorrect
    1.Because Im Efekannn02
    2.Lynching Town Members Might Be A Good Thing But Lynching Me Literally Makes Me Win
    3.A Extra Point Telling That Im Unpredictable And Actually A Null Read
    I Like Ice Cream

3. ISO #403

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    1.Because Im Efekannn02
    2.Lynching Town Members Might Be A Good Thing But Lynching Me Literally Makes Me Win
    3.A Extra Point Telling That Im Unpredictable And Actually A Null Read
    1. That's exactly why I want to lynch you.
    2. Yeah, that's okay too, because you're town and you're upset that I can actually justify policy lynching you so you're throwing a tantrum.
    3. This is stupid and I shouldn't need to say why

I'm off. If you want to have a conversation, then contribute actual good posts. I'm not in the habit of suffering intolerant people to get a point across to them that they don't actually have the most direct say in.

@ everyone else
    consider my points please
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

4. ISO #404

5. ISO #405

1. That's exactly why I want to lynch you.
    2. Yeah, that's okay too, because you're town and you're upset that I can actually justify policy lynching you so you're throwing a tantrum.
    3. This is stupid and I shouldn't need to say why

I'm off. If you want to have a conversation, then contribute actual good posts. I'm not in the habit of suffering intolerant people to get a point across to them that they don't actually have the most direct say in.

@ everyone else
    consider my points please
    no dude you forgot the point

I Won with this very same Tactic in the Lynch Fetish game Naz hosted

As Scum With Hybrid!!!!
    I Like Ice Cream

6. ISO #406

The reason I'm voting efe and why I will probably maintain this vote until EoD is as follows.

MM is a common scum rating. While my read on him has strayed more to riding on the fence rather than a direct scumread, it's safe to play around his interactions. MM has pinged Efe multiple times so far this game, and he's all in all just been a very notable name when it comes to Efe. If this is your sole reason for voting Efe, please unvote because that is not a good enough reason alone to park your vote here.

In the last few games we've had stagnation issues by keeping AFKs alive because they're likely town. The absolute glory of this setup is that we can do the exact opposite and fulfill our wettest, wildest dreams: lynching the low post counts indiscriminately. Okay, so if we can find a low post count player who isn't that scummy, then we're in a good spot, right? But wait, what if our big scumread hasnt had an interaction with th- oh, wait, MM has been talking to efe all game. Well, I mean, what If... Uh... man, I dunno.

Lynching efe is good because
    1. There are no drawbacks. If he's scum, it clears a few people up, if he's town, we continue going on with our safe lynches. We don't need to play aggressive this game. We don't even theoretically need to scumhunt, we just need to remove players who haven't done anything scummy.
    2. Efe is a low post count player and we wouldn't be impacted by his death as much as mine, blinks, PTBs or NoctiZszszs.
    3. I think everyone who has played a game with efe wanted to policy lynch him at one point. This is our chance!
    4. other shit i dunno i had like a 6 point list when i started this and now its like 20 minutes later and im tired as fuck after working longer than i usually do every weekend and i have some bullshit going on or smthn tomorrow

In other words, Efe is the safest lynch and you should all vote him, like I am. Ta-daa!
    No, my reason is that efe is acting like the Town Efe. He's trolly, he's not contributing, he calls people retarded and talks about his emotions... Pretty much town, and I'm not even joking...

Also, @Stealthbomber16 , the 1 million dollars question: Why do you scum read me? Do you have any VALUABLE (that means not your angleshooting bullshit) reason to scumread me, or are you just doing like the people I played Mafia with IRL yesterday...

Also, what's the point of the post where you show me mentioning people?

Also, also?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

7. ISO #407

8. ISO #408

Wait Are You Asking Me To Buddy People Right Now?
    No I'm asking you to tell your opinion on Blink-PTB.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

9. ISO #409

No, my reason is that efe is acting like the Town Efe. He's trolly, he's not contributing, he calls people retarded and talks about his emotions... Pretty much town, and I'm not even joking...

Also, @Stealthbomber16 , the 1 million dollars question: Why do you scum read me? Do you have any VALUABLE (that means not your angleshooting bullshit) reason to scumread me, or are you just doing like the people I played Mafia with IRL yesterday...

Also, also?
    im not calling others retarded im calling them foolish and stupid im better than you!

fine im town but let me live i dont want to get lynched for using the very same tactic i won with scum with
    I Like Ice Cream

10. ISO #410

1. Why are you against this? It's a good pro-town lynch. You absolutely cannot support an argument that you have been adding more to the conversation than anyone I listed above, and you are the 2nd lowest post count player, right after distorted, and you untied by making this post.
    2. Lynching town players is a good thing in this setup. I actually cannot fathom why you're upset by this
    3. At least make a good refutation LMAO what part of that post was incorrect
    Wait WHAT? That is not normal lol.

But yeah, I agree that if you don't want to be lynched, have a reason....

11. ISO #411

12. ISO #412

I Do The Same Though And You Ignore Me
    He's more inactive than you (that's not a small thing), and... it is normal for you to be useless, not for Distorted. <3

13. ISO #413

they sound gay but i would totally ship PTB with MM
    I AM ASKING YOU YOUR READS, EFE. YOUR REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

14. ISO #414

15. ISO #415

16. ISO #416

17. ISO #417

yall worrying the shit out of me

you guys underestimate me and think im easy to read?
    Yes, exactly.

18. ISO #418

I'm not going to park my vote on Efe for the night to avoid a hammer, but the lynch has my support.

19. ISO #419

Kk I'm going off for the night.

20. ISO #420

21. ISO #421

Also, also?
    Aside from the dumbass shenanigans at the start of the game

I feel like you have been falling alongside AIVION, in the issues of that you're posting nothing really new and interesting. The issue is that I know you're capable of doing this. It's a fairly standard meta scumread but you do seem to be clambering out of it. Your interactions with PTB also didn't help but I've been on the receiving end of that shitfest and I know it's hard to keep yourself steady during the long ass tube tunnel that is being scumread by PTB.

I mostly used you as an example to others to show that everyone has been interacting. I honestly had to go back and look at your posts to see if you had or not. As I stated, I don't actually hard scumread you anymore, but I am keeping my eye on you mostly out of gut feeling at this point, but not strong enough gut that I am willing to decisively say something controversial like I had at the start of the game or during Jidai when I (FUCKING CORRECTLY) said Robun and Sorai were scum.

22. ISO #422

23. ISO #423

Btw Im Scum Gut Reading Distorted Because Of His Gay Posts With Blink

I Think The Other Scum Is MM Or Avion But Since Avion Sounds Polite(scummy lol) I Will Town Read Him And Want To Get MM Instead
    Aside from the dumbass shenanigans at the start of the game

I feel like you have been falling alongside AIVION, in the issues of that you're posting nothing really new and interesting. The issue is that I know you're capable of doing this. It's a fairly standard meta scumread but you do seem to be clambering out of it. Your interactions with PTB also didn't help but I've been on the receiving end of that shitfest and I know it's hard to keep yourself steady during the long ass tube tunnel that is being scumread by PTB.

I mostly used you as an example to others to show that everyone has been interacting. I honestly had to go back and look at your posts to see if you had or not. As I stated, I don't actually hard scumread you anymore, but I am keeping my eye on you mostly out of gut feeling at this point, but not strong enough gut that I am willing to decisively say something controversial like I had at the start of the game or during Jidai when I (FUCKING CORRECTLY) said Robun and Sorai were scum.
    excuse me
    I Like Ice Cream

24. ISO #424

Oh since I forgot to address this

I found it funny.

25. ISO #425

excuse me
    You haven't said anything fucking knew other than the distorted/blink and didn't actually give reasons other than say that it was gay. Fuck off.

The MM/AIVION scum combo theory has been circulating for about 300 posts now. The fact you think you deserve the claim to making it shows how fucking little you actually read the game.

26. ISO #426

27. ISO #427

You haven't said anything fucking knew other than the distorted/blink and didn't actually give reasons other than say that it was gay. Fuck off.

The MM/AIVION scum combo theory has been circulating for about 300 posts now. The fact you think you deserve the claim to making it shows how fucking little you actually read the game.
    Reading People Out Of Their Sexuality Is Legit Af Screw You!

Efe is tilting me, so that means its time to leave again

good night for probably a while
    COWARD!
    I Like Ice Cream

28. ISO #428

29. ISO #429

30. ISO #430

31. ISO #431

32. ISO #432

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    No you, im either getting lynched today or modkilled either way it helps this town
    This is towny af. I don't see a jester having this much balls lol but...blink does do some crazy longcon kinda things so if anyone were to pull this and flip jester it would be blink =P but at this point i'd be willing to lynch here D2. I dont want u dead D1 blink =(

I am definetly not lynching you. And I'm disappointed, whatever you are, because this is just trolling...
    This just reinforces that blink is town. lol (for anyone wondering MM always has a backwards read on blink....literally always, from the first game of 2018 to most likely now.)

I would sacrifice my own win for the good of the town
    I think if you get modkilled A Jester gets auto lynched. i dunno though im too lazy to click page 1 and "setup" right now and check.

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    It's specific things he said earlier in the game that make me believe that for now. I also don't really see scum playing the way he does currently but I don't know how good blink is, maybe he's just several layers deep, eh?
    blink is a good player. he is capable of some elaborate strategies

Blink fake claimed Jailor last game and won. He was Disguiser. FM Sengoku Jidai, he was FM-Robun.
    and you heavy town read him >=O That beginning of D2 interaction with you 2 was so Wolf V Town... like...so painfully wolf V town. but then u counter claimed Crier.......................................as Citizen........................................... .................................................. .................................................. ..............

You realize he madenthat part about modkilling being bad up right?
    Gdi now i need to fking do something. brb checking setup

Ya...I am actually not seeing anything on midkills actually being bad for town. I remember when Naz hosted this game she specifically stated that if someone is modkilled someone from the other faction will be lynched - but I do not see that in this setup. and Avioin was not part of that game.

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    And your avatar is.. drinking.. bleach?

Well I'm not one to take avatars into consideration so you're in luck this time.
    lol fred will randomly come through here and change everyones avatars in the games =P

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    I also love the fact that you still refuse to explain what exactly Marshmallow and myself have typed to be "Sleeping bags" and or "Fluffy"

I'll go ahead and admit it: I'm not as FM seasoned as the rest of you. I'm gonna need a bit more to go off of than that to improve. If you are training someone at work and they do something you deem wrong, you don't just say "Hue get better" You explain what they did wrong and try to work with them.
    Honestly im lost on the fluff comments as well. It was your posts that turned the game from trolly to actually legit discussing strategy and setup. and, once again you are back and posting and information is flowing out. Fluff = meaningless posts filled with complicated wording to seem like they are doing something - that is not your posts, at all. Anyone claiming otherwise is either scumpaninting or bandwagoning on the idea.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

33. ISO #433

34. ISO #434

35. ISO #435

36. ISO #436

...sigh. I don't have the WIFOM to read Efekann as town like you all do, but it looks like Efe is the lynch then...

If he flips scum then at least it will reinforce some reads

-vote Efekannn02

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

37. ISO #437

38. ISO #438
    Ganelon

Day Two

Efekannn02 was lynched, they were a Town Citizen/Jester.
    Players Roles Flip
    Distorted Mafia Jester
    blinkskater Mafia Jester
    Efekannn02 Town Cit./Jester Town
    NoctiZ Town Cit./Jester
    Stealthbomber16 Town Cit./Jester
    Marshmallow Marshall Town Cit./Jester
    AIVION Town Cit./Jester
    PowersThatBe Town Cit./Jester

4 votes to hammer.

You cannot post Countdown Timers

Spoiler : Lore :

Awrigh', lads. We've reached our landing point by Dieppe and we need to deploy our first agent. However, we've just received intel from Circus that at least two German double agents can be found onboard. However, we still need to accomplish our mission, so we can't. just return home and send new agents.
    You'll need to decide amongst yourselves who. gets to stay. on the boat and who gets to complete missions.
    Godspeed, gents!
    Link to Setup: S-FM: Lynch Fetish

39. ISO #439

40. ISO #440

41. ISO #441

42. ISO #442

Yeah one of the easiest lynches to date, im more concerned about the people who wanted to lynch efe just to get some "town cred"
    ayy i would bet at least 1 jester is in there, potentially both. I am staying skeptical on PTB though. he is the 'powerwolf' kind of player and what he is doing right now I can see easily fitting into powerwolfing. and yes PTB, I am "falling into your trap" by throwing shade at you. lol

43. ISO #443

44. ISO #444

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    ayy i would bet at least 1 jester is in there, potentially both. I am staying skeptical on PTB though. he is the 'powerwolf' kind of player and what he is doing right now I can see easily fitting into powerwolfing. and yes PTB, I am "falling into your trap" by throwing shade at you. lol
    Yeah i agree with you on PTB doing just that, hence why he is #3 on my acumlist behind MM and Avion. Im throwing heavy shade on PTB right now

45. ISO #445

Also if myself is the next lynch, you will then have 2 town flips, thus making it even easier to figure this game out. Would you be ok with that @Distorted ?
    =( i dont want to lynch you though (and not due to a scum read)... just due to your more active lol But if we have nobody else to go for I'll go for that.

46. ISO #446

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    You’re not tho lol
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

47. ISO #447

Blink myself and sb16 are def town

Efe confirmed town

I feel good ab noctiz being town

I’m cautiously optimistic about Distorted, but I’ve spejt intimate scum time with him, and he could be scum.

It’s still mm / aivion. Imo.

Today’s lynch should be me blink or sb16

If you’re town you should vote with us on one of those 3
    Shut up cow.
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

48. ISO #448

Efe confirmed town

I’m cautiously optimistic about Distorted, but I’ve spejt intimate scum time with him, and he could be scum.

why do you have sb16 in your townblock? nothing stuck out to me far enough to put him as a solid town.

49. ISO #449

Efe confirmed town

I can get on board with sb16 today 100%

50. ISO #450

Members who have read this thread: 1