Question about point restoration
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Question about point restoration

Hi, I got back into mafia a few months ago, but I used to play way back in Wings of Liberty. I noticed that all my points were gone, but I just rolled with it until I just found out that I could get my points restored. So is it possible to get my old points added back to the points I have now? Thanks!

2. ISO #2

Re: Question about point restoration

Hello heon0000

Yes it is. If you have a replay or know someone with a replay of you before you lost your points, you could get your points restored. Submit your SC2 ID, estimated points, and your replay here in this thread and we will get back to you ASAP!
    Last edited by AIVION; September 30th, 2018 at 09:56 PM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by heon0000 View Post
    Okay, thank you! But how would I access a replay of a game from years ago? I think blizzard match history only goes back so far.
    If you still have replays they would be in your replay folder under your SC2c ID.

As for replaying them.. There's methods that I honestly cannot say here. I can try to assist you if you can aquire a replay. How many points did you have btw?

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    If you still have replays they would be in your replay folder under your SC2c ID.

As for replaying them.. There's methods that I honestly cannot say here. I can try to assist you if you can aquire a replay. How many points did you have btw?
    Okay I did some research, and I think there is a few problems... I changed my computer since I played WoL, so the only thing that stayed the same is my blizzard account and I don't think I can access replays from back then. Do you think you can find me in your database? And as for how many points I had, I don't remember, it was so long ago haha. I did play quite a bit of mafia though.

6. ISO #6

Okay I did some research, and I think there is a few problems... I changed my computer since I played WoL, so the only thing that stayed the same is my blizzard account and I don't think I can access replays from back then. Do you think you can find me in your database? And as for how many points I had, I don't remember, it was so long ago haha. I did play quite a bit of mafia though.
    Sure, I can attempt to! What's your SC2 ID?

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Thanks a bunch. My SC2 ID is heon, my battle net ID is HK0000#1376.
    Uh. Your ID should be formattted differently... It should look something like: 1-S2-1-XXXXXXX with X= a set of numbers. Sometimes the S2 is S1. You see this number everytime you go to your ID folder and in every game you are in.

9. ISO #9

Uh. Your ID should be formattted differently... It should look something like: 1-S2-1-XXXXXXX with X= a set of numbers. Sometimes the S2 is S1. You see this number everytime you go to your ID folder and in every game you are in.
    OH sorry I'm an idiot. Here is the real ID: 1-S2-1-2491098

10. ISO #10

OH sorry I'm an idiot. Here is the real ID: 1-S2-1-2491098
    Hmmm.. I can't seem to find your ID ever listed... However. You may be in a old replay in our report section. Can you think of the very last time you played mafia with your old points? As specifc as possible would be ideal... Our report section is rather vast, lol.

11. ISO #11

Hmmm.. I can't seem to find your ID ever listed... However. You may be in a old replay in our report section. Can you think of the very last time you played mafia with your old points? As specifc as possible would be ideal... Our report section is rather vast, lol.
    I don't really know the specifics but maybe try like early 2014? Around April or May perhaps.

12. ISO #12

I don't really know the specifics but maybe try like early 2014? Around April or May perhaps.
    Dang... Well, I can certainly try. I can't promise it will be anytime soon, but I wil try!

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

Thank you! What's the process like? Is it going through every single replay to see if I'm in the game?
    No problen! Well, at least most of the replays from the info you provided yea.

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16