Register

User Tag List

Page 25 of 80 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 75 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,250 of 3959
  1. ISO #1201

Re: S-FM The Cold War III

Wow, page 25 on D1 with 2 AFKs...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #1202

In other words, what I am really trying to say here is I don't understand why everyone was getting pissed at me in the earlier part of the day for "outing TPRs by ruining WIFOM" when it seems like the answer to why everybody has said and done everything they've said and done is WIFOM. Then according to you guys the town thing to do is not question anything anybody claims because u might be ruining their WIFOM (of course, multiple people have said the opposite, questioning everybody, is best for town). Everything you guys say is the definition of CIRCULAR REASOING, so I guess I really don't know who to vote or what to think anymore.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

3. ISO #1203

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=WIFOM.

Breaking WIFOM in the negative meaning means that you are breaking the confusion amongst scum about if someone is a TPR or not. Me claiming Citizen, me retracting it to a no claim, that is a WIFOM to confuse scum. Rumox not claiming after being heavily pressured and after acting scummy, that is not a "useful" WIFOM for town. Questioning people is generally good, the only thing you must not do is to ask why someone claims citizen or TPR on D1, because it gives clues to scum.

It's not circular reasoning. Now that that's said. I suspect you, as you already know, of being scum, especially with Rumox and Unknown. What are your reads on them? @aamirus
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

4. ISO #1204

MM's logic for lynching me is because there is more pro town reasons to fake claim Sleeper Agent then there is pro scum reasons.

If I am to be lynched today I want to make sure you guys realise this. I will flip town. Unknown's "defence" of me while is logically correct, does not indicate his town alignment. He very well could be using this to be like "HA told you so idiots, get the scum who voted him".

5. ISO #1205

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    MM's logic for lynching me is because there is more pro town reasons to fake claim Sleeper Agent then there is pro scum reasons.

If I am to be lynched today I want to make sure you guys realise this. I will flip town. Unknown's "defence" of me while is logically correct, does not indicate his town alignment. He very well could be using this to be like "HA told you so idiots, get the scum who voted him".
    This... this is a pure lie. 100% false. FAKE NEWS!

6. ISO #1206

For some reason, it splitted the quote. Weird.

7. ISO #1207

8. ISO #1208

9. ISO #1209

Fake news? Not what this post indicates
    It's a good idea to claim that as scum simply because we'll think a scum wouldn't do that. It has no actual pro-town value. You shifted the entire discussion on you, and created confusion ONLY AMONGST THE TOWN. You are not luring any kills, nor are you forcing heat actions. It's not pro-town. I think you attempted to look protown, and failed horribly. Your vote makes me think you really are scum. Town would try to clear the mess they created; you are creating even more mess.
    -vote rumox

10. ISO #1210

I did try to clear it up with this post. Also did you not read it? It is mathematically retarded to try and pull the Sleeper Agent claim off as scum.

There is virtually nothing pro scum about my role claim. If I was scum claiming the lookout/detective role I would have to implicate a team mate the following day with a lead to seem semi credible. And that is only half of the job, I have to say who visited them as well. The moment either one of us flip scum the other person is going down the drain too. The only way this would work as a scum would for some ungodly reason guess who someone visited (i could confirm this with scum night chat) AND who visited them. That's such a huge fucking leap to make that it's retarded to even attempt that. I'd also be outting my scum mate as a power role. Forcing a scum mate to be revealed day 2? LOL. This is also under the assumption that I am doing without consulting any of my scum mates either. Who would do that? I would seriously love to see this setup played with scum fake claiming Sleeper Agent day 1 lmao.

The people that are voting me are either people that cannot think too much on the situation and just see my claim and think SCUM, case closed... or are actually scum frothing at the mouth at a potential free lynch. Those people were MM, Naz and Fielzanks. Naz has kinda forced herself to stay true to that path with how much fucking time she has spent calling me scum it would be next level scum to just stop accusing me. MM seems opportunistic with this situation. Fielzanks wall posts breaking all wifom screams scum to me because I honestly read it as him seeing my claim as bullshit and maybe trying to force a CC on my role claim, pitting two town together? Aamirus made a read on his wall post which echos the same thoughts as mine. The post at face value screams pro town but what it did was just deconstruct a lot of the game. Making the game as confusing for scum is very important, why the fuck make things obvious for them? This is the biggest issue I have with him regarding me. He attempted to shatter all wifom regarding my claim. Why? Because you thought it was a shit play? There are numerous new people in this FM that could theoretically fall for it.

-vote Fielzanks
    I'm not luring and kills or or heat action because the play was completely demolished by you, naz and Fielzanks blasting it with a spotlight all day 1. That is on you guys. I didn't do this to look pro town, I did this to see if I could nulify any of the Capitalists abilities N1. A Consig check? That's good. A kill action? That's good. A heat action? That's amazing.

11. ISO #1211

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=WIFOM.

Breaking WIFOM in the negative meaning means that you are breaking the confusion amongst scum about if someone is a TPR or not. Me claiming Citizen, me retracting it to a no claim, that is a WIFOM to confuse scum. Rumox not claiming after being heavily pressured and after acting scummy, that is not a "useful" WIFOM for town. Questioning people is generally good, the only thing you must not do is to ask why someone claims citizen or TPR on D1, because it gives clues to scum.

It's not circular reasoning. Now that that's said. I suspect you, as you already know, of being scum, especially with Rumox and Unknown. What are your reads on them? @aamirus
    Sorry, that is hilariously self-biased. "Me claiming Citizen, me retracting it to a no claim, that is a WIFOM to confuse scum. Rumox not claiming after being heavily pressured and after acting scummy, that is not a "useful" WIFOM for town". Why is what Rumox did (the same thing as you) evil and what you did good? I see both claims as probably having the same underlying purpose at this point, so I don't think either of you are scummy now.

"Rumox and Unknown. What are your reads on them?"
    I think Rumox was trying to draw mafia to use the heat roleblock ability and kill him (hoping for a convert) and instead end up killing a cit.

I think Unknown is more suspicious now because of the "I HAVE SOLVED THE GAME, IT'S BLINK USING NAZ!" claim that was quickly dropped and then he went back to the previous reads.

Again, though, and I have said this a few times, when is distorted replacing those two afks? This is going to ruin d1 if it's not done in time for them to join the argument

12. ISO #1212

I did try to clear it up with this post. Also did you not read it? It is mathematically retarded to try and pull the Sleeper Agent claim off as scum.

I'm not luring and kills or or heat action because the play was completely demolished by you, naz and Fielzanks blasting it with a spotlight all day 1. That is on you guys. I didn't do this to look pro town, I did this to see if I could nulify any of the Capitalists abilities N1. A Consig check? That's good. A kill action? That's good. A heat action? That's amazing.
    But you outed it. It's not amazing anymore.

13. ISO #1213

14. ISO #1214

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Sorry, that is hilariously self-biased. "Me claiming Citizen, me retracting it to a no claim, that is a WIFOM to confuse scum. Rumox not claiming after being heavily pressured and after acting scummy, that is not a "useful" WIFOM for town". Why is what Rumox did (the same thing as you) evil and what you did good? I see both claims as probably having the same underlying purpose at this point, so I don't think either of you are scummy now.

"Rumox and Unknown. What are your reads on them?"
    I think Rumox was trying to draw mafia to use the heat roleblock ability and kill him (hoping for a convert) and instead end up killing a cit.

I think Unknown is more suspicious now because of the "I HAVE SOLVED THE GAME, IT'S BLINK USING NAZ!" claim that was quickly dropped and then he went back to the previous reads.

Again, though, and I have said this a few times, when is distorted replacing those two afks? This is going to ruin d1 if it's not done in time for them to join the argument
    You are gaining townpoints for this. Maybe I was wrong aobut you

It's not self-biased, it's true. I kept my WIFOM there. He did that, it DID NOT HELP TOWN IN ANY WAY NOR WILL IT HELP TOWN IN ANY WAY. It only hurt town. My claim doesn't hurt town, and may or may not help it. That's the difference. WIFOMs that look very similar are not necessarily the same. I however get your legit concerns about it.

I think that's what he wants us to think. That's what I'm saying since a lot of time: thinking that is a sufficient reason to the scum to do the opposite of what you think.

He actually gained some townpoints for that in my book, I don't think a scum would risk himself at doing such a thing on D1. Still have a scum read on him though.

He said he was searching for replacements. Let's hope they arrive soon.

15. ISO #1215

Listen, your WIFOM getting outed by yourself and all looks like me when I staged my sheriff-citizen-sheriff-citizen-sheriff thing on last game, when I said I was cit baiting shots, blaming y'all for "outing" me. I was town, but I was lying too. I think you are not town, because that can have a very big scum intent on this setup (in the prev. one it couldn't because there was only 1 TPR, so such a claim if it's false is a suicide). The scum intent being gaining infinite towncred. I do not trust you.

16. ISO #1216

Listen, your WIFOM getting outed by yourself and all looks like me when I staged my sheriff-citizen-sheriff-citizen-sheriff thing on last game, when I said I was cit baiting shots, blaming y'all for "outing" me. I was town, but I was lying too. I think you are not town, because that can have a very big scum intent on this setup (in the prev. one it couldn't because there was only 1 TPR, so such a claim if it's false is a suicide). The scum intent being gaining infinite towncred. I do not trust you.
    And it seems to bother you a lot.

17. ISO #1217

18. ISO #1218

19. ISO #1219

The only thing that bothers me is how ILLOGICAL it is for me to be scum yet I am still being scum painted for it.
    It's not illogical. I kind of feel like you never intended to end the day with the Sleeper Agent claim and were always going to retract it. It was just a smoke and mirror to see how people reacted, which I think has worked better than anything anybody else has tried so far. But that leaves us with nothing real from you then.

When I think more about the legit play of trying to draw heat and get hit as cit, it doesn't make sense to have claimed so early in the day, so I now think you never actually intended to use this plan.

20. ISO #1220

You fukn wot mate. Care to explain how this is even possible?
    Of course. By being the "meat shield" as scum, you make yourself look very towny. Why are you so surprised about it?

21. ISO #1221

It's not illogical. I kind of feel like you never intended to end the day with the Sleeper Agent claim and were always going to retract it. It was just a smoke and mirror to see how people reacted, which I think has worked better than anything anybody else has tried so far. But that leaves us with nothing real from you then.

When I think more about the legit play of trying to draw heat and get hit as cit, it doesn't make sense to have claimed so early in the day, so I now think you never actually intended to use this plan.
    ^^ EXACTLY. Going to link you the previous game, where as Sheriff, I pulled a terribly big WIFOM game. It was ballsy, but it worked (the other people fucking threw the game after my plays ). I did the exact same strategy, and I really feel like he intended to retract his claim before EoD. But I don't see how, in this setup, it can have pro-town applications that are plausible.

22. ISO #1222

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...et-Cop9er-GAME

In the first pages of D1 (50 posts/page), I claim Sheriff, then retract it saying I'm citizen meatshielding in the EXACT SAME WAY rumox just did (I think he is a copycat actually lol), find Ratatoskr, who is scum, and then claim Sheriff again, my real role.

23. ISO #1223

@rumox I expect a claim from you. I do not believe you false claimed sleeper agent in a town intent. It looks forced, fake. I know it because I just did it in the last game. Call me a stupid potato, I won't believe you more.

24. ISO #1224

Gnight

25. ISO #1225

26. ISO #1226

^^ EXACTLY. Going to link you the previous game, where as Sheriff, I pulled a terribly big WIFOM game. It was ballsy, but it worked (the other people fucking threw the game after my plays ). I did the exact same strategy, and I really feel like he intended to retract his claim before EoD. But I don't see how, in this setup, it can have pro-town applications that are plausible.
    You really don't read do you. I have said the positives of it numerous times. You are so tunnelled on me being scum you refuse to see both sides of the coin

Let's go over the negatives of doing it as scum.

1. Instantly become a target, all interactions instantly scrutinised.
    2. Zero communication with scum team on how to navigate it.
    3. Potentially having to sell out a scum buddy as a visiting role to provide semi believable leads. Again without any communication with them and that only solves half of the requirements of the roles mechanics.
    4. Getting insta lynched day 1

Negatives of doing it as town.

1. Get scum read and lynched
    2. ???

Positives of doing it as scum

1. Create wifom that I wouldn't be ballsy to do this as scum so I must be town
    2. Set up a team mate to be town read for bussing me
    3. ???

Positives of doing it as town.

1. baiting consig visit
    2. baiting kill visit
    3. baiting rb visit
    4. baiting heat ability
    5. revealing possible alignments/connections

27. ISO #1227
    Ganelon

Blinkskater and naz have been insulting people, contributing next to nothing to the town. And Fielzanks and MM are defending them. How is that pro-town?

-vote Fielzanks

You guys are just riding the wave.

28. ISO #1228
    Ganelon

The only thing that bothers me is how ILLOGICAL it is for me to be scum yet I am still being scum painted for it.
    Spoiler : cvote :
    Marshmallow Marshall, blinkskater, Fielzanks, (one of the inactives?), Lenneth, TheGodDavid, aamirus, Unknown, rumox, Magoroth

29. ISO #1229

People are so quick to come to a conclusion without thoroughly giving it any thought before sperging out and screaming scum. The argument of me being scum is so biased and one sided it's hilarious. You are moulding my image to fit your narrative, ignoring everything but the scum aspects of it. Weak ass argument.

30. ISO #1230
    Ganelon

I'm seeing a blinkskater/fielzanks scum team very easily, and Marshmallow's refusal to back down from the issue has me scum reading him as well. I can't tell if the blink-MM interaction is fake (which would make MM a capitalist) or if it is not staged, making MM Joseph Stalin.

31. ISO #1231
    Ganelon

@rumox , what do you think of a SK Lynch (assuming that MM is the SK)?

32. ISO #1232

33. ISO #1233
    Ganelon

I'm fine with an MM or Fielzanks lynch for reasons I have stated previously
    I've seen blinkskater doing nothing but go full *fuck you* at us. I honestly can't tell if he would do that as town but I greatly doubt that. And he didn't say shit about naz's Lynch while Unknown was breaking naz. Fiel was also kinda on the fence as well. I need to find one of those posts because something is very wrong there.

34. ISO #1234
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Lol ok you're still salty about our friendship and you can't think outside the box. I'm over it.
    You realize it is not HIM that has to 'think outside the box', but you? Hell this post implies that you KNOW he is town.
    @Unknown1234

35. ISO #1235
    Ganelon

It's a good idea to claim that as scum simply because we'll think a scum wouldn't do that. It has no actual pro-town value. You shifted the entire discussion on you, and created confusion ONLY AMONGST THE TOWN. You are not luring any kills, nor are you forcing heat actions. It's not pro-town. I think you attempted to look protown, and failed horribly. Your vote makes me think you really are scum. Town would try to clear the mess they created; you are creating even more mess.
    -vote rumox
    Utter bullshit. Of course it does. It certainly has more pro-town value than shitclaiming survivor and shitposting and trying to break me down.

I'm fairly certain it's not him that's been doing that. Rumox barely posted for a large part of the day. If anything, I'd say that's blinkskater and naz (and?) Fielzank's dirty work, the first two who literally did nothing but spam insults while Fielzanks was just riding the wave. Fielzanks and Blinkskater were actually encouraging naz to keep spamming insults (I crack every time you tell them something? 'lmao I love you naz you're confirmed town in my eyes' (yeah, so is the game throwing marshal that reveals and starts lynching based on RNG; I don't follow that guy, town or not.))

How exactly is he not lurking kills and forcing heat actions? Dude the more I read this game the more I understand it why blinkskater and rumox call you a shitty player. No offense to you, I like you outside of the game but you made some pretty bad and honestly shitty calls. Also, never try that 'Magoroth's strategies suck' thing again or I will instantly Lynch you for it because you know what that kind of shit does to me. You didn't try to help by strategising, you just called my strategies shit. You honestly read more as Mafia than SK to me at this point. You didn't even flinch when you went to L-2.

So you didn't think he was scum until that vote? I'm smelling opportunistic scum here.

36. ISO #1236
    Ganelon

Also I want to say that I faked my own breakdown. I wanted to see who would push me for it, and, guess what, it was blinkskater and fielzanks, Fielzanks, who, laughably enough, reassured me that 'I would not taking down anyone with it.' Yeah no shit Jason because I am town.

37. ISO #1237
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Also I want to say that I faked my own breakdown. I wanted to see who would push me for it, and, guess what, it was blinkskater and fielzanks, Fielzanks, who, laughably enough, reassured me that 'I would not taking down anyone with it.' Yeah no shit Jason because I am town.
    I need to reread wtf naz's been posting, because I think we're going full throttle with the idea that because blinkskater and Fiel are piggybacking on naz that she must be town. Why can't she be the neutral Serial Killer? @Unknown1234 .

38. ISO #1238
    Ganelon

@Lenneth , you're online. What do you think of the current situation? It honestly gave me a fucking headache last night and I felt like my head was going to explode.

39. ISO #1239
    Ganelon

@Lenneth, you're online. What do you think of the current situation? It honestly gave me a fucking headache last night and I felt like my head was going to explode.
    I have seen NOTHING to convince me to Lynch rumox thus far. Absolutely nothing. Seriously, if I understand correctly, you state your reason as being your fear that rumox might be scum and trying to pull wool over our eyes. That's not far apart from lynching the confirmed investigative role just because you think they bussed their own teammates. Yeah, it's a possibility, but it's sure as hell not the most probable situation. @Fielzanks and @blinkskater, you're both rational people - care to explain WHY you're going out of your way to Lynch the fucking meat shield? I think you're just trying to figure out who the actual TPR is. In that case you do not belong here and I will lynch you.

@Unknown1234, personally I am town reading aamirus right now simply because of all the bullshit. I'd like to hear your opinion on her.

40. ISO #1240
    Ganelon

I have seen NOTHING to convince me to Lynch rumox thus far. Absolutely nothing. Seriously, if I understand correctly, you state your reason as being your fear that rumox might be scum and trying to pull wool over our eyes. That's not far apart from lynching the confirmed investigative role just because you think they bussed their own teammates. Yeah, it's a possibility, but it's sure as hell not the most probable situation. @Fielzanks and @blinkskater, you're both rational people - care to explain WHY you're going out of your way to Lynch the fucking meat shield? I think you're just trying to figure out who the actual TPR is. In that case you do not belong here and I will lynch you.

@Unknown1234, personally I am town reading aamirus right now simply because of all the bullshit. I'd like to hear your opinion on her.
    If anything, I find rumox's behavior incredibly pro-town, perhaps the most townish player along with myself and Unknown. You're twisting the situation into one your liking. This is why I simply cannot let go of @naz 's behaviour because it's so fucking idiotic. @naz , please confirm yourself as town by agreeing to vote either Fielzanks or blinkskater. Thank you.

41. ISO #1241
    Ganelon

If anything, I find rumox's behavior incredibly pro-town, perhaps the most townish player along with myself and Unknown. You're twisting the situation into one your liking. This is why I simply cannot let go of @naz's behaviour because it's so fucking idiotic. @naz, please confirm yourself as town by agreeing to vote either Fielzanks or blinkskater. Thank you.
    @naz , refer to:

Fielzank's dirty work, the first two who literally did nothing but spam insults while Fielzanks was just riding the wave. Fielzanks and Blinkskater were actually encouraging naz to keep spamming insults (I crack every time you tell them something? 'lmao I love you naz you're confirmed town in my eyes'

42. ISO #1242
    Ganelon

Basically you want to Lynch rumox because he is too townish.

43. ISO #1243
    Ganelon

Basically you want to Lynch rumox because he is too townish.
    This is unbelievably retarded for two reasons.
    A) You're promoting an atmosphere of scumminess by lynching pro-town people. Scum won't even try to appear pro-town (unless we redefine pro-town as being 'lynching townish people?)
    B) You're lynching one of the only people in this game to have actually done something.

44. ISO #1244
    Ganelon

And, now I'm going to shut up. I'd like someone to do an ISO on naz' first few posts, because, even if blink seems to be pushing her as a mislynch on d2, I don't fucking trust her.
    A few fielzanks/naz and blink/naz interactions (and blink/fiel interactions, which are noticeably LACKING, just like MM/blink interactions) would also be useful.
    @naz , I can't tell if you're town. My gut says you're town but there's like a dozen reasons why you are evil right now.

45. ISO #1245
    Ganelon

Sorry for the multi-ping.

46. ISO #1246
    Ganelon

I am heavily town-reading Unknown if for no other reason than the complete mess this game is.

47. ISO #1247

48. ISO #1248
    Ganelon

This is just you stating that Unknown is town OR that Unknown won't be lynched.

49. ISO #1249

I am heavily town-reading Unknown if for no other reason than the complete mess this game is.
    This is why I was town-reading you and unknown, the only people (of the extremely active ones) who seemed to be making serious posts, while others spent pages and pages just going back and forth with insults. Unknown after awhile also dipped into this but I think only after being heavily baited by naz lashing out. (and naz I did see your recent post about how you were upset about previous games and would stop doing this. I am only commenting on what the majority of the day consisted of).

I guess what I am trying to say is this led to my initial leads but I'm not sure it's really worth all that much weight. Seems like a lot of people in here came into the game salty at each other and that history is making it harder to read people.

As with my previous few posts, I still think we cannot get anything of real substance going until the other 2 players start talking/replacements

50. ISO #1250
    Ganelon

This is why I was town-reading you and unknown, the only people (of the extremely active ones) who seemed to be making serious posts, while others spent pages and pages just going back and forth with insults. Unknown after awhile also dipped into this but I think only after being heavily baited by naz lashing out. (and naz I did see your recent post about how you were upset about previous games and would stop doing this. I am only commenting on what the majority of the day consisted of).

I guess what I am trying to say is this led to my initial leads but I'm not sure it's really worth all that much weight. Seems like a lot of people in here came into the game salty at each other and that history is making it harder to read people.

As with my previous few posts, I still think we cannot get anything of real substance going until the other 2 players start talking/replacements
    If that's the case, that could explain naz's behaviour to some extent. And it would also explain what is happening about here. @Distorted , did the mafia have time to fore-plan anything? Meaning, did they know their roles and their partners for a long time before the day started?