Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

2. ISO #252

3. ISO #253

Re: S-FM 234: Lottery

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #254

Done with shitposting.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #255

6. ISO #256

7. ISO #257

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I will not support a gyr lynch. This is a null read spot for me and it's day one in a setup with a lot of chance.
    I see you learnt from your errors ^^ you don't jump on the easy lynch this time...

8. ISO #258

9. ISO #259

10. ISO #260

11. ISO #261

Should I assume Fatalis was Town, since there is no role on him in the Graveyard? Or are the roles hidden to players? Or is it simply that you didn't have time :P

12. ISO #262

Should I assume Fatalis was Town, since there is no role on him in the Graveyard? Or are the roles hidden to players? Or is it simply that you didn't have time :P
    Fixed because I didn't rush and I didn't fall asleep on the Couch.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

13. ISO #263

14. ISO #264

Fuck, forget that lol.

15. ISO #265

Quote Originally Posted by mrtrophywife View Post
    That was a productive day 1, and no information from night 1, bummer
    No information for N1? What did you expect there...?

1) you're not happy with your night chat
    2) you bought a red ticket and found your target non suspicious
    3) something that I don't get

Please elaborate :P

16. ISO #266

No information for N1? What did you expect there...?

1) you're not happy with your night chat
    2) you bought a red ticket and found your target non suspicious
    3) something that I don't get

Please elaborate :P
    Yeah the Mafia chat wasn't productive . Joking.
    I made that post when I saw that Fatalis had no "town" or "Mafia" next to their name. Oops. I don't even remember the tickets I didn't win that's for sure

17. ISO #267

Quote Originally Posted by mrtrophywife View Post
    Yeah the Mafia chat wasn't productive . Joking.
    I made that post when I saw that Fatalis had no "town" or "Mafia" next to their name. Oops. I don't even remember the tickets I didn't win that's for sure
    Actually yea it was super productive. Didn't you click on the link he posted in the night start post?

Anyway, I didn't win my lotto. RIP.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

18. ISO #268

19. ISO #269

Hoping whichever of you scv/mm/piayer block won the red lotto checked me last night and saw I wasn't scum
    Unfortunately no.

-vote stealthbomber16
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

20. ISO #270

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    You havnt voted. Or you faking us.
    I voted, dark lord. Check the vote count before saying such a terrible thing ^^
    Hey, my vote on SB16 didn't work?! o.O
    -vote Stealthbomber16
    oops xD
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

21. ISO #271

Quote Originally Posted by Fatalis View Post
    Since Dr Unknown lurked for a while before disappearing I would leave my vote at
    -vote Dr Unknown
    for the night.
    Fatalis died with his vote on Dr Unknown FYI.

22. ISO #272

I see you learnt from your errors ^^ you don't jump on the easy lynch this time...
    TRIGGERED

errors? what errors
    fake vote
    easy lynch

Trap can't be successful when the person you pull it on doesn't know what they're doing
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

23. ISO #273

24. ISO #274

25. ISO #275

TRIGGERED

errors? what errors
    fake vote
    easy lynch

Trap can't be successful when the person you pull it on doesn't know what they're doing
    The trap wasn't on you but on scum. Also
    -vote Stealthbomber16
    I still want to see you pushed :P

26. ISO #276

Hoping whichever of you scv/mm/piayer block won the red lotto checked me last night and saw I wasn't scum
    Lol, how did you know I rolled for red xD I didn't get it tho.

27. ISO #277

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Unknown View Post
    That should be the strongest evidence that I am town
    I was under no pressure, he was just parking a vote. If I was mafia, I wouldn't kill him. Too suspicious.
    However since I am town, mafia can kill him to attempt to frame me
    I agree with Unknown on this point. And I'd give one little scum point to Scvmurderer for this... it looked like an easy frame.

28. ISO #278

Hey, back from work

A bit sad of having missed EoD, I promised an answer but irl ate me

Anyway, during night I started to write a proper answer to SB's answer. Let me arrive, coffee/shower etc and I finish/update it

In the meantime feel free to interact, I'll f5

Also kinda agree with you Unknown, if it was a frame attempt it was either terrible maf play or maf wifom'ing "too obvious to be true". Biggest probability is irrelevance imo, if anybody call it a lead he better specify 'a tiny, small, possible lead' and don't tunnel too much on this

29. ISO #279

30. ISO #280

Hey, back from work

A bit sad of having missed EoD, I promised an answer but irl ate me

Anyway, during night I started to write a proper answer to SB's answer. Let me arrive, coffee/shower etc and I finish/update it

In the meantime feel free to interact, I'll f5

Also kinda agree with you Unknown, if it was a frame attempt it was either terrible maf play or maf wifom'ing "too obvious to be true". Biggest probability is irrelevance imo, if anybody call it a lead he better specify 'a tiny, small, possible lead' and don't tunnel too much on this
    I'm ready for your wall player, let me have it

31. ISO #281

32. ISO #282

33. ISO #283

34. ISO #284

35. ISO #285

It will take some time, but to gain time you can already answer this part:

(end of § about me not voting SB atm)
    post # plz, I dont know who posted it or in what context

36. ISO #286

37. ISO #287

38. ISO #288

It was just in case you got novelty on your SB case. Else you can just wait the wall, I'll explain why I don't vote him again atm.
    Well meeting your post standards is hard player but I'll make a point or two at least.

Right away he was trying to get ppl to verify he was inno day 1. I feel he knew one of his mafia buds got the sheriff card and was just asking around to try and prove himself.

TRIGGERED

errors? what errors
    fake vote
    easy lynch

This just seems like a kneejerky response with no effort.

39. ISO #289

Ok i m confessing my crime.

Once in a custom game i harassed 2 noobs with mutas then switvhed to guardians ensuring they lose while i ve 3 base

40. ISO #290

TRIGGERED

errors? what errors
    fake vote
    easy lynch

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Ok i m confessing my crime.

Once in a custom game i harassed 2 noobs with mutas then switvhed to guardians ensuring they lose while i ve 3 base
    Hm, you dont shitpost all game and suddenly your back to it?

41. ISO #291

42. ISO #292

SCV: the way you see it, it sure looks a bit weird.
    On "Hoping whichever of you" quote, you may be right, but spontaneously I didn't see it this way, I thought a scum would tell "whoever" and be as vague as possible instead of "scv/mm/piayer block", I can imagine a townie saying that sort of stuff to test reactions/so called "block". I still assume SB is a good player so it can be both ways tbh
    On the laziness, I have to agree, but I feel laziness alone is not enough to vote him atm, other people are even more lazy and also, to me it's a meta-grounded argument (already saw SB carry town so we expect him to do the same here) and that makes the charge even lighter from a reasonable pov

Hybrid: dude look at your sign, last game I towncred you because you actually contributed despite antitownness, and tunneled SCV because he wasn't. This game it's SCV who actually contributed while you... what did you do so far? You should expect what's next if you continue on that path

43. ISO #293

SCV: the way you see it, it sure looks a bit weird.
    On "Hoping whichever of you" quote, you may be right, but spontaneously I didn't see it this way, I thought a scum would tell "whoever" and be as vague as possible instead of "scv/mm/piayer block", I can imagine a townie saying that sort of stuff to test reactions/so called "block". I still assume SB is a good player so it can be both ways tbh
    On the laziness, I have to agree, but I feel laziness alone is not enough to vote him atm, other people are even more lazy and also, to me it's a meta-grounded argument (already saw SB carry town so we expect him to do the same here) and that makes the charge even lighter from a reasonable pov

Hybrid: dude look at your sign, last game I towncred you because you actually contributed despite antitownness, and tunneled SCV because he wasn't. This game it's SCV who actually contributed while you... what did you do so far? You should expect what's next if you continue on that path
    IRL IRL IRL

44. ISO #294

45. ISO #295

Also, I changr my playstyle everygame so it ll be harder for you guys to what role am i. I wanted to all troll last game tho i m not sure hpw should i play anyway i m at school atm and i love sb16 and his badass behaviour ❤

46. ISO #296

Also, I changr my playstyle everygame so it ll be harder for you guys to what role am i. I wanted to all troll last game tho i m not sure hpw should i play anyway i m at school atm and i love sb16 and his badass behaviour ❤
    All i see is shitpost after shitpost with no contribution

47. ISO #297

Nice way to protect yourself from playstyle accussations. Quite shitty as well.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

48. ISO #298

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Nice way to protect yourself from playstyle accussations. Quite shitty as well.
    I think we are agreeing on something here Gyrlander...

-vote Hybrid

49. ISO #299

Could you please quote it? Or at least say the number of the post?
    Actually I think I was defending SCV instead LMAO. My bad.

Fatalis died with his vote on Dr Unknown FYI.
    So, what, Dr Unknown killed Fatalis to get rid of the vote on him? A bit too obvious tho idk, but it's possible.

Well meeting your post standards is hard player but I'll make a point or two at least.

Right away he was trying to get ppl to verify he was inno day 1. I feel he knew one of his mafia buds got the sheriff card and was just asking around to try and prove himself.

This just seems like a kneejerky response with no effort.
    THIS.

Your friendly neighbourhood Asian.

50. ISO #300