M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 84
Register

User Tag List

Page 84 of 114 FirstFirst ... 34 74 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 94 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,200 of 5654
  1. ISO #4151

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Distorted has a female name, his night action gave no information or feedback whatsoever. One could say it technically didn't even exist. Why is Distorted not likely to be roleblocker?
    Are you talking about role cards?

I want to reiterate this.
    The RP is not an alignment indicator.
    It could give hints to a role but not an alignment.
    Everyone talking about the RP is just putting hints out to scum on whom to kill.

At this point I would assume most people are outed and a mass claim would be ok.

2. ISO #4152

3. ISO #4153

4. ISO #4154

Quote Originally Posted by srceenplay View Post
    Are you talking about role cards?

I want to reiterate this.
    The RP is not an alignment indicator.
    It could give hints to a role but not an alignment.
    Everyone talking about the RP is just putting hints out to scum on whom to kill.

At this point I would assume most people are outed and a mass claim would be ok.
    Foxes said that the mafia consort has a female name. The scum aligned role-blocking role.

5. ISO #4155

6. ISO #4156

7. ISO #4157

8. ISO #4158

9. ISO #4159

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    nah u asked me if i wanted u to hardclaim. i said u make my dick hard or something lol
    im seriously laughing my ass off irl right now. kenny is sitting here trying so hard to make me look like scum, and im just sitting here, face in my hands having to correct my role over and over. funniest shit rofl its like, if im not scummy enough as it is!!!

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

10. ISO #4160

lol @srceenplay
    Have you been looking for the roleblocker? such a hypocrite
    you are just shading at this point, and you haven't done shit, so somehow alluding that a play is game-throwing when you've did jack shit is actually hilarious
    @Kenny
    and you are shading again, because even I had the decency to look up both the Insane and Corrupt Sheriff, which are both roles that could be in this game, so try again

how?
    Spoiler : MyCase :

What made me scummier than any of the other inactive players to you? You shouldn't have meta to base your read on and I don't see what else there could be, other than Distorted throwing shade for no resaon.
    this was throwing shade at inactives, I stated before, but the wording of this statement is weird, "How can you think I am scum over the lurkers, when they are scummy because they are lurking", town does not think like this, and its just a rendition of "Hey you caught me as scum, so im just gunna say that im actually town in terms of these people who are way more scummy because they are doing nothing",

Imo wiisp has been acting towny and you're discrediting him there. On top of that posts like that serve no towny purpose whatsoever.
    more shade, feels like you are trying to buddy/pocket me

I think Timmy is alive and you're scumpainting Aivion together with Wiisp. Your previous post did make me curious about your feelings towards me on an emotional level however. What would you say?
    the above post, was actually after this, and nothing had changed, and you mentioned nothing of me looking more townie, yet here I am scum painting, but above you are shading gane and i'm townie now?

Bahkieh is the person who hired you as detective. He claimed that himself several times. So please tell me: how the fuck does it make sense for Bahkieh to be scum, but his husband who you're supposed to investigate then claiming that Bahkieh was right and told the truth about his suspicions and this husband then being town?? I don't see at all how it could mean that screenplay would be townier than Bahkieh, claim-wise. If Bahkieh is scum it makes screenplay scum as well.
    this is scum painting, this is him trying to gaslight me,

Distorted, Wisp scum
    Aivion, Efe as 3p I'd think? At least from my perspective.
    then im scum here again after u just called me towny?

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Looking at the Kenny wagon, with Efe and Disto on it, I'm not sure its pure. Anyway I'm off for now
    this is MM defending you by saying the wagon looks bad, not that you look good, thats a chainsaw defense, why attack a wagon as scum, if its just a mislynch, why not let it go?

11. ISO #4161

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    im seriously laughing my ass off irl right now. kenny is sitting here trying so hard to make me look like scum, and im just sitting here, face in my hands having to correct my role over and over. funniest shit rofl its like, if im not scummy enough as it is!!!
    so kenny is town because he only twists ppls words when hes town lol
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

12. ISO #4162

13. ISO #4163

14. ISO #4164

15. ISO #4165

16. ISO #4166

17. ISO #4167

18. ISO #4168

19. ISO #4169

20. ISO #4170

21. ISO #4171

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    lol @srceenplay
    you are just shading at this point, and you haven't done shit, so somehow alluding that a play is game-throwing when you've did jack shit is actually hilarious
    @Kenny
    and you are shading again, because even I had the decency to look up both the Insane and Corrupt Sheriff, which are both roles that could be in this game, so try again

Spoiler : MyCase :

this was throwing shade at inactives, I stated before, but the wording of this statement is weird, "How can you think I am scum over the lurkers, when they are scummy because they are lurking", town does not think like this, and its just a rendition of "Hey you caught me as scum, so im just gunna say that im actually town in terms of these people who are way more scummy because they are doing nothing",

the above post, was actually after this, and nothing had changed, and you mentioned nothing of me looking more townie, yet here I am scum painting, but above you are shading gane and i'm townie now?

this is MM defending you by saying the wagon looks bad, not that you look good, thats a chainsaw defense, why attack a wagon as scum, if its just a mislynch, why not let it go?
    I’m afraid you are mistaken good sir.
    I’ve always said we should not lynch a Pr claim.
    I have not said I have been looking or doing shit. I’m lazy. Hence when I said if you wanted to know answers ask avi because they already know and I’m not repeating.
    You can read all the answers end game in my pt.

22. ISO #4172

23. ISO #4173

however, look at the MM post in wiisps ISO. that sticks out to me.
    HMMMMMMMM, thats a weird comment for MM to make. I do not think he would out a scum mate there saying that so I think it may have been shade twords distorted FUCK

24. ISO #4174

Quote Originally Posted by srceenplay View Post
    I’m afraid you are mistaken good sir.
    I’ve always said we should not lynch a Pr claim.
    I have not said I have been looking or doing shit. I’m lazy. Hence when I said if you wanted to know answers ask avi because they already know and I’m not repeating.
    You can read all the answers end game in my pt.
    why did u select the neutral for ur protoge?

25. ISO #4175

26. ISO #4176

27. ISO #4177

28. ISO #4178

29. ISO #4179

dude i really think you're town now FUCK, we'll solve in our chat tonight so scums get fucked either way
    ayy we got this. 19 people, guessing 3 scums left? with 2 neutrals i dont see there being 5 scums.

the scneario i have this game in in my head is

12 town - 4 mafia - 3 neutrals.

30. ISO #4180

31. ISO #4181

32. ISO #4182

lol @srceenplay
    @Kenny
    Bullshit. It's throwing shade at you for suspecting me without reasons. A legitimate scumread would be something someone did that made him stand out from others. What you did was call me scum randomly, then say I'm also scum because I pointed out that your argument was missing.
    I already responded like 4 times to this. What the fuck.
    I also explained this all of those times. I had 0 reason to townread you that early into the game.
    I don't even know the word gaslight. Anyway, seriously, this is the first time you called this post scumpainting. Before you just said you haven't read the thread properly and accepted my scumread. @Wiisp Give some details how this now became scumpainting instead of scumreading or even solving. While you're at it alse take my theory in the wallpost I posted a bit age into consideration.
    just? This post literally happened 500 posts before the other one. 500 posts before. Click the arrow. What the hell.
    I didn't see this post. Good catch actually, with MM throwing Efe and Disto into the same bag. Maybe he distanced himself there?

33. ISO #4183

34. ISO #4184

@blinkskater ok, so lynch naz? i just felt her replace out was a town thingy.
    wait.. @blinkskater i just thoguth of something...

naz had a really, really strong reaction to u scumreading her for "not being a bitch". she hated that meta, and tried to replace out because of it. what if she wanted to replace out because it was accurate? and didnt want that meta to get 'reaffirmed' ?

im sorry naz if im so far off here... my minds melted though from these last few hours lol

35. ISO #4185

36. ISO #4186

37. ISO #4187

38. ISO #4188

wait.. @blinkskater i just thoguth of something...

naz had a really, really strong reaction to u scumreading her for "not being a bitch". she hated that meta, and tried to replace out because of it. what if she wanted to replace out because it was accurate? and didnt want that meta to get 'reaffirmed' ?

im sorry naz if im so far off here... my minds melted though from these last few hours lol
    idfk she said she hates me as a person this game so I have no idea what goes on in naz mind

39. ISO #4189

40. ISO #4190

41. ISO #4191

42. ISO #4192

43. ISO #4193

44. ISO #4194

she also said im a toxic fm player. like wtf? i don't believe im toxic
    nah - but see, that is where i townread. because it takes a special kind of asshole to start insulting people like that when they are CORRECT about scumreading u. like, they did good, put shit together and came to a correct answer. taking things to personal insults is omsehting i have a really hard time comprehending a scum doing. thats why PTB was so toxic, he would literally just personally attack anyone who is scumreading him when he was scum.

45. ISO #4195

46. ISO #4196

47. ISO #4197

48. ISO #4198

49. ISO #4199

nah - but see, that is where i townread. because it takes a special kind of asshole to start insulting people like that when they are CORRECT about scumreading u. like, they did good, put shit together and came to a correct answer. taking things to personal insults is omsehting i have a really hard time comprehending a scum doing. thats why PTB was so toxic, he would literally just personally attack anyone who is scumreading him when he was scum.
    I dont even fucking remember naz scumgame.

Last game on MU she fucking said my brain was shit because I drink so much or something, that also hit me in the feelz. Granted I Was scum but I was like wow naz damn. she was town

50. ISO #4200