User Tag List

Page 31 of 114 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 41 81 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,550 of 5654
  1. ISO #1501

2. ISO #1502

3. ISO #1503

4. ISO #1504

Re: Timmy Town

[QUOTE=Mike;804240]OK I have had a few people asking about Last Wills. Here is the format:

You send me your LW what ever you want it to say then (if you want a copy of your role card attached you just put "RoleCard" at the end of your LW message.)
    for example:

mike is mafia I visited mike n1 Mike was annoying. "Rolecard"

I would then make this post : [SPOILER="Last Will”]Mike is mafia I visited mike n1 Mike was annoying.[SPOILER="Role Card”]Last will posted here by me not the players[/SPOILER][/SPOILER]

If you do not want your role card posted you send it to me like this

mike is mafia I visited mike n1 Mike was annoying.

I would then make this post : [SPOILER="Last Will”]Mike is mafia I visited mike n1 Mike was annoying.[/SPOILER]

You can not copy and paste a role card. I will post your real one if you request it. if you added it in your last will I will remove it and add the real one i have. Keep that in mind. A role card will not be added if you do not request it. [/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=6][COLOR="#00FF00"]EVERYONE REMEMBER TO TYPE "ROLECARD" AT THE END OF YOUR LAST WILL.
    [/SIZE]

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

5. ISO #1505

Quote Originally Posted by Fable View Post
    Also something that bothers me about AIV's story is the method used in the murder. How do you watch someone poison somebody? Like it's a very slow and inefficient way to kill and doesn't work if you get seen poisoning something so it doesn't feel right to me.
    In movies they happen like almost immediately? Also some snakes you can die within minutes
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

6. ISO #1506

7. ISO #1507

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Never Said You Were Alone.. You Prob Are Mafia And Have A Team..
    Heres The Deal I Never Claimed Armoursmith I Am A Smith Though.. There Is More Then One Type Of Smith.. Also, Falling Foxes The Fact You Are Hell Bent On Getting Either Me Or My Best Buddy Auckmid Scum Painted/Lynched Leeds Me To The Conclusion You Are A Solo Scum Role Of Some Kind.. I Also Think Blink & Numbertwo Have A High Chance Of Being Scum..

You seemed to think so a few minutes ago.

8. ISO #1508

9. ISO #1509

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    -vote efekannn02

Arms Dealer

Action: Can give someone a one-use gun or armour at night.
    Wins with all factions other than Town.

I'm sorry @Efekannn02 honestly I want u to be in the game... but with the flavor...

also, there is no possible mafia blacksmith. check the setup roles for Mafia.

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...tion-Thread#19

Yagami is confirmed town in my eyes, especially if efe flips neutral.
    Oh Damn I Hate You So Much...

Im A Citizen With A Perma Auto Vest
    NOW LYNCH ME(I Still Prefer Day 2 Though) SO AFTER I GET LYNCHED YOU ARE NEXT!
    I Like Ice Cream

10. ISO #1510

11. ISO #1511

12. ISO #1512

13. ISO #1513

14. ISO #1514

15. ISO #1515

16. ISO #1516

Citizen

Action: None
    Has the power of the vote.

Citizens do not have a vest in this setup.
    How Am I Invincible If I Am Arms Dealer? I Revealed Way Too Early Too I Cant Make Myself Vests And Wear Them At The Same Time

Fun Fact Though: Mike Is A Troll And Started Me With INFINITE Auto Vests
    I Like Ice Cream

17. ISO #1517

18. ISO #1518

19. ISO #1519

20. ISO #1520

21. ISO #1521

22. ISO #1522

@Light_Yagami i have a lingering suspicion you are neutral killing.

Reason:

- You voted first. you always say whoever votes first is evil, i think u doing that may have actually served a purpose. one thing I have learned playing with you, is that most of your actions serve a purpose behind them. whether that purpose is logical or not to the current game, they usually have something else behind them.
    Yeah I Have An Answer For That Distorted Upon Looking Over The Players In Game And Placement I Picked The One Pre Game Most Likely To Be Scum Before Game Start And Voted Right Away.. As I Did With Sending My N1 Action Before Game Start.. Also, @naz I Did The Quack Quack Im A Duck Just As An Attempt To Be Funny I Have No Relevant Info On Timmy..

23. ISO #1523

24. ISO #1524

25. ISO #1525

26. ISO #1526

27. ISO #1527

28. ISO #1528

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    All the roles have to come from that stupid list, so roles shouldn't be changed... aka VT with permanent vest

I still think Efe is town, fite me

@Distorted
    What is your scum team?
    Scum team?? I have nobody but my hubby... i dont even have him most of the time though =( I just spend my time at home, alone, while my husband is off chasing cheaters. he solves everyone elses relationship issues but his own >=O

anyways, saw u pop on on the bottom and u are a counter train. thots on teh people voting u?

29. ISO #1529

Scum team?? I have nobody but my hubby... i dont even have him most of the time though =( I just spend my time at home, alone, while my husband is off chasing cheaters. he solves everyone elses relationship issues but his own >=O

anyways, saw u pop on on the bottom and u are a counter train. thots on teh people voting u?
    Tell Him To Assassinate Gina For Me
    I Like Ice Cream

30. ISO #1530

Yeah That Was Before You Said There Is A Strong Man
    I didn't say there was, it was pretty obvious why I mentioned strongman, but if you want that to be the reason to lynch me then go ahead. Just note that I have been trying to solve this game, lynching me is not going to help town.

Still, for some reason you thought I was solo scum and I am curious why?

31. ISO #1531

32. ISO #1532

Ahh, so that's what your flavor is, you playing the innocent townie, fluff game works a lot better if you keep it up the entire game, it's scummy once you start trying to be serious, which you have done a couple times so far

You are still in my scum core

33. ISO #1533

34. ISO #1534

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    I didn't say there was, it was pretty obvious why I mentioned strongman, but if you want that to be the reason to lynch me then go ahead. Just note that I have been trying to solve this game, lynching me is not going to help town.

Still, for some reason you thought I was solo scum and I am curious why?
    Basically For The Reaction.. To See How U Would React.. Same Reason You Kept Your Vote On Me For The Majority Of The Day.. The Reaction I Guess..

35. ISO #1535

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    My wife died to poison, my wife was last seen with Sean. 2 + 2 = ??

He's a demented killer and the fact he claims to know about other people's roles makes me thing he has connections, which seems Mafia-ish (even though it's possible he's a Serial Killer).

At this rate I don't see him flipping green at all. And again, I'm willing to risk my life on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    I SAID I SAW HIM WITH MY WIFE! He gave her poison and she died in front of me!

He's a liar and he's obviously hiding something! Like a Serial Killer!
    Tell me these two quotes don't contradict each other.

36. ISO #1536

Bulletproof

Action: None.
    You are immune to attacks.

Not saying he is but... this is a thing, come on.
    Survivor

Action: Put on a bullet proof vest at night, making yourself immune to attacks.
    Win Condition: Survive until the end.

Godfather
    Provides various immunities and control over all Mafia night actions.
    yes, for neutrals and mafias.

i dont see any NI towns.

37. ISO #1537

Could I ask your character's name?
    gina honey davidson

jk lmfao its judi clark
    I think I'm new to town or something because the only other name on my role card is just the mayor being dead when the lights flip on :/
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

38. ISO #1538

That's the more likely scenario.
    If That Exists Im Gonna Claim That Even Though Im Just A Citizen With Infinite Auto Vests

Im Gonna Claim Bulletproof So Others Think Im Bulletproof

Btw Distorted Is A Idiot For Thinking That Im A ARMS DEALER

I Hate Distorted So Much Arms Dealer Dont Even Know How To Smith But Light Learned From A Smith
    I Like Ice Cream

39. ISO #1539

40. ISO #1540

damn now i wish i just left the gina name to see what happened😂

41. ISO #1541

42. ISO #1542

43. ISO #1543

Okay.. I Think I Solved Something About This Game.. Players With Only First And Last Names Are Some Kind Of Power Roles.. Players With A Middle Name As Well Are Likely Citizens Or Neutral..
    Or Down Right Evil.. Just A Thought.. What Do You Guys Think About That?

44. ISO #1544

Okay.. I Think I Solved Something About This Game.. Players With Only First And Last Names Are Some Kind Of Power Roles.. Players With A Middle Name As Well Are Likely Citizens Or Neutral..
    This is probably the scummiest post from you all game...
    Why do you guys play like monkeys on this site...

45. ISO #1545

46. ISO #1546

Or Down Right Evil.. Just A Thought.. What Do You Guys Think About That?
    i haven't been keeping up with names but mike did say the names help with ROLES, not alignment though.

would mike change the alignment of roles? :/ like in narrator i think any role can be any alignment right?

47. ISO #1547

48. ISO #1548

49. ISO #1549

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    This is probably the scummiest post from you all game...
    Why do you guys play like monkeys on this site...
    LOL

50. ISO #1550