4. ISO #754

5. ISO #755

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Oh...

Now I Understand...

You Are Bisexual
    We have a winner!

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

6. ISO #756

@Eclipse
    @Numbertwo
    @Bahkieh
    @Scvmurderer

Have not made any posts as of yet They have until EoD to make some posts. They may not know the game has started.
    The Vote is 10 votes to lynch.
    At EOD it will be a Mandatory lynch on who ever has the most votes, Unless town votes Majority to No Lynch (only way to end day with a no lynch.) 10 votes to pass. This will be everyday.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

7. ISO #757

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Can you link me of these games? And he had to of made some posts, and those can be really telling, scum want to appear town, so they will always pop in with thoughts that's are mostly echos, or sometimes large walls to hide the fact that they aren't really game solving, just making shit up
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...2-0-blinkstyle

This is one that I remember #2 Lurking in.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

8. ISO #758

9. ISO #759

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    Distorted, Light, Ganelon and Blinkster. But I am almost certain that there is scum in among the non-posters.

Light's been a good boy mostly, but responding to my vote by saying I'm wrong and he will flip green is lazy doubt creation. I know people are not going to understand it but I want to believe Efe on this one... is that insane? Maybe, we'll see. However, gamewise, it makes perfect sense to me that if there are two roles of the same description, which they have more or less both confirmed, that one would be scum.

Distorted seems defensive, dismissive of doing any real hunting. I got a good impression of him in the first few posts but not at this stage of the game.

Blinkster and Ganelon, I can't remember what it was that was making me question them, I'd have to go back and re-read their posts, but they aren't high on my scum list right now so I am not putting that much focus on them.

Damus is a nullish, potential, need more.
    Some of these word choices as descriptions trigger me a fair amount. Good boy defensive can’t remember seems scummy null read with potential.

10. ISO #760

please...
    Poor Efekannn

11. ISO #761

Can you link me of these games? And he had to of made some posts, and those can be really telling, scum want to appear town, so they will always pop in with thoughts that's are mostly echos, or sometimes large walls to hide the fact that they aren't really game solving, just making shit up
    he was consort in this game
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...2-0-blinkstyle

alpha wolf in this
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...250-Spirits-II

there's probably more but idr which ones hes played in and this is as far as his post history goes
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

12. ISO #762

someone teach the new people how to do the ISOs on this website i need to go back to work
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

13. ISO #763

14. ISO #764

15. ISO #765

I know how to ISO, thank you very much @naz
    oh ok !! nvm then lol

there's a way to do it by thread, and it shows the # of posts users have made in that specific thread !
    in case anyone else needs it

ttyl

16. ISO #766

17. ISO #767

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    someone teach the new people how to do the ISOs on this website i need to go back to work
    The way we ISO here is the same as PerC xD

So I'm sure Fable and Foxes knows.

But for the rest:

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/forumd...um-Mafia-Games

Click on "replies" And this window pops up:

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/misc.p...posted&t=44225

And click on the post count of the player you wanna ISO and Presto!

18. ISO #768

19. ISO #769

what is the better ship out of them?

Sora x Kairi
    Sora x Riku?

Aqua x Ventus
    Aqua x Terra?

Roxas x Namine
    Roxas x Xion
    Roxas x Axel

Riku x Namine
    Riku x Xion

Demyx x Larxene
    Axel x Larxene
    Hmmmmmmmm...

If I HAVE to choose any of these, I'd probably choose Roxas x Xion.

Otherwise Aqua x Xion :P

20. ISO #770

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Hmmmmmmmm...

If I HAVE to choose any of these, I'd probably choose Roxas x Xion.

Otherwise Aqua x Xion :P
    Even though Riku x Xion may be hot....

21. ISO #771

no just no

IM NOT POOR
    Yeah you're rich because you launder money right?

22. ISO #772

23. ISO #773

24. ISO #774

25. ISO #775

choose one of the groups

and also AQUA X XION WTF!? they dont even know eachother (till KH3)
    I judge based on sexual preference for that one :P

26. ISO #776

27. ISO #777

28. ISO #778

nope lol
    ....I'm onto you!

You're doing something shady with that business of yours.

29. ISO #779

sounds more like ''pairing by class''

they are mages afterall
    .. xD

That too I guess.

30. ISO #780

31. ISO #781

32. ISO #782

Xion and Aqua are my favourites besides Namine and Kairi

3 of them are kinda literally the same person afterall
    I thought you said you didn't Like Namine?

33. ISO #783

nope not even ingame
    I don't believe it :P

34. ISO #784

35. ISO #785

36. ISO #786

what no

all of them are teh best

Kairi is useless though all she did was get kidnapped and keep Sora alive somehow
    Ah nvm that was it. You were harping on how Useless Kairi was xD

My bad :P

37. ISO #787

believe it cause thats the only truth you gonna get
    Alright then what kind of business do you delve in Mr. Watts?

A SHADY BUSINESS?

38. ISO #788

39. ISO #789

40. ISO #790

41. ISO #791

but the most useless person out of all of them is JIMINY CR.... MICKEY MOUSE!
    YOU TAKE THAT BACK ABOUT JIMINY! HE'S THE CUTEST!!!

>

42. ISO #792

retirement money
    Is retirement money code name for back end deals and murders?

43. ISO #793

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    there is something about a "tod" in my flavor, but it doesn't make sense. i don't know where i am but i saw that he was dead and that i don't know who did it. i can't tell if its a dream or not
    Fuck did someone turn out the lights?
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

44. ISO #794

45. ISO #795

46. ISO #796

ON discord please shoot me a pm. Just a hi will do. This is how I will give any Night Feed back. This is how you will Give me any actions Day or night actions. This is so I can also invite anyone to any night chats. This is where you will post your LW to me. I am Dude Mike #0862 on discord. I am doing this so I am not overlooking your PM's here. Thank you.
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @blinkskater
    @Damus_Graves
    @Efekannn02
    @AIVION
    @Auckmid
    @Light_Yagami
    @Wiisp
    @Eclipse
    @Numbertwo
    @Distorted
    @Bahkieh
    @Scvmurderer
    @srceenplay
    @naz
    @Fable
    @Falling Foxes
    @Ganelon
    @Kenny
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

47. ISO #797

He did the most besides the main cast though

HE WROTE THE SHIT OUT OF THE STORY
    Heck yea he did! :3

He's the coolest Therapist/Cricket ever!

48. ISO #798

Sean Watts is a 70 year old ginger
    Must be pretty fit for a 70 year old.

49. ISO #799

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    ON discord please shoot me a pm. Just a hi will do. This is how I will give any Night Feed back. This is how you will Give me any actions Day or night actions. This is so I can also invite anyone to any night chats. This is where you will post your LW to me. I am Dude Mike #0862 on discord. I am doing this so I am not overlooking your PM's here. Thank you.
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @blinkskater
    @Damus_Graves
    @Efekannn02
    @AIVION
    @Auckmid
    @Light_Yagami
    @Wiisp
    @Eclipse
    @Numbertwo
    @Distorted
    @Bahkieh
    @Scvmurderer
    @srceenplay
    @naz
    @Fable
    @Falling Foxes
    @Ganelon
    @Kenny
    So Does My Night Action That I Already Sent You In PM On The Forum Not Count Unless I Send It To You On Discord?

50. ISO #800