Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #501

2. ISO #502

3. ISO #503

4. ISO #504

5. ISO #505

6. ISO #506

Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

Magoroth flipped as disloyal - I believe that this includes the Irish person.

So, to think I am scum, you must believe that Magoroth was Irish, because I was the vote that pushed Magoroth over the edge. If we were full-scum-team together, I could have gone for MM, whose voters represented most of the people active at EoD. Same thing if Magoroth was sniper: why go for a (possibly) softing sniper over MM, when I would know that there was a sniper? Similarly, if I was sniper, why would I go for the person softing its existence?

Bussing is possible but way less relevant given what I said about MM. It's not too hard to chalk it up to last-hour flipping a coin or something to that effect.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

7. ISO #507

8. ISO #508

To explain my EoD posts, I thought town vs town was the most likely scenario, with both being entrenched as the lynch targets. I was a bit exasperated at being the deciding vote (or not) between the two trains, especially when Wiisp voted elsewhere to express his true feelings or whatever. Recall that when I made my RNGesus post, Wiisp was still on MM with the votes tied at 4-4; I did not expect the unvote.

As for why I chose Magoroth, first part from LW:
    -Why did I vote Magoroth over MM? I would have liked more time to think, and I figured Magoroth's slot was already somewhat tainted and more informative to flip. He was also being voted by people that were much less controversial among everyone than those on MM's train (imo), which is a slightly different angle. Still, I might have acted differently with another hour or two.
    -Why not try to move the train to someone else? Because with so little time in the day, it was (a) not likely to happen and (b) would probably given the target no chance to defend themselves or claim.

I thought the train on MM, voter-wise, was less problematic, especially given that half of the MM train was composed of SB and Magoroth moving over after failing to get Varcron. This could be scum trying to force another lynch, for example. I never quite felt entirely at ease with Magoroth's play and reactions in the latter part of the day. When I defended his initial "problem statement," it was not to say that it towny - just that we didn't have enough to distinguish between the motivations at the time.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

9. ISO #509

10. ISO #510

ofc, for some reason I thought alignment flips would be confirmed this game due to being one day late, plus the framing powers as well

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    After reading this and his next few posts, I tend to agree with you.

-vote Kovath

For now at least until he explains himself.
    Am I just going senile? For some reason I've always had it in my head that Magoroth and SB were the ones pushing Varcron. I'll take a look
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

11. ISO #511

12. ISO #512

13. ISO #513

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    SB16 would be great if you posted your thoughts. Tbh
    Surprised. But I think MM is cleared by association now.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

14. ISO #514

IMO mags line about sniper does not mean that he was sniper, just means that mafia probably has a sniper and he was trying to indicate to the sniper
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

15. ISO #515

16. ISO #516

17. ISO #517

18. ISO #518

19. ISO #519

20. ISO #520

21. ISO #521

22. ISO #522

23. ISO #523

24. ISO #524

It's not anti town. I figured youd assume a tailor was in play
    Anti-town is not reading posts from your vote at SoD

Oh, dont beat yourself up. Magoroth was clearly scum!
    This is perplexing to me because I ended up being the clinching vote on Magoroth

Unless you're being sarcastic
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

25. ISO #525

26. ISO #526

guys
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

what y'all think?
    i am rereading the thread and heating up tacos and building my case give me lke 30 mins
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

27. ISO #527

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    IMO mags line about sniper does not mean that he was sniper, just means that mafia probably has a sniper and he was trying to indicate to the sniper
    Yeah, thats basically what I was trying to say. I consider it unlikely that he would mention that so early if Mafia didn't have a sniper

Thank you Anonymous Donor

28. ISO #528

29. ISO #529

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Could always out yourself for reverse psychology, never know tbh.
    Varcon very smart maybe too smart tbh
    I agree with this.
    LOL did mag out himself as mafia sniper yesterday?
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

30. ISO #530

even people who arent playing this game wouldnt miss a soft in the first 5 pages.
    now Blinkskater thinks im mafia sniper tbh
    omg and frinckle's post right after has me howling

31. ISO #531

Well, @Light has offered his hot takes I thought I'd offer mine:

Town: Light, Naz, Varcron
    Null: SB16, MM, Wiisp, Efekannn02, Gylander, The Lawyer
    Mafia: Magoroth, Kovath

Nulls should be self explanatory.

If there was a scum-team based off what's available, I'd say it's linked to Mag/Kovath: When devils will the blackest sins, they do suggest at first with heavenly shows.

Town reads: Club of cool super-friends.

Othello is my favorite tragedy tbh
    If Mag's role was truly Mafia (not irishman or tailored town, i still need to read the mafia roles) Frinckles is town

32. ISO #532

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Im not going to be a driving force day 1, dont feel like it, if things pop up, i will say them
    most wolves here will likely put KP on me night 1 anyways
    but also

whoever is mafia team has played with wiisp before

could still be frinckles in charge
    people are scared of wiisp

i kind of am too, i didnt know lucina smoked cigarettes tbh
    like why is he still alive?

33. ISO #533

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Caught up

Town: MM Frinckles Yagami(gut read) Mag
    Maf: at least one of wisp/lawyer

-vote Wiisp

Have a great afternoon!
    .......... @Stealthbomber16 ???????????

34. ISO #534

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    this tbh
    also... I don't like the current trains much, sb16 v Efe doesn't tell us much at all.
    I'd rather move to a juicier target like Varcron. I find some of his statements scummy and as others have pointed out, he seems pretty chill and confident for a beginner. That's usually a scumtell in my experience (Frinckles in uhhh his first game, very confident and wasn't town).
    -vote Varcron

I don't think I'd be willing to go for anyone else atm.
    efe vs sb16 is 100% a shit Lynch and I will scum read anyone who isn't voting (and potentially those who are still voting efe/sb16)
    i don't think Mag was lost wolf

i think Varcron is town for today and that maybe sb16 is mafia

35. ISO #535

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    Anti-town is not reading posts from your vote at SoD

This is perplexing to me because I ended up being the clinching vote on Magoroth

Unless you're being sarcastic
    Your vote switch was garbage. MM was the lynch for day and you fabricated an excuse to move your vote.

In a similar way, Wiisps vote switch was also garbage. Unfortunately for him, hes dead.

36. ISO #536

37. ISO #537

38. ISO #538

@Gyrlander btw congrats on winning that lol tournament, what do u main ?

39. ISO #539

Anyone who actually thinks Magoroth was a mafia sniper needs to ask themselves a very simple question:

Why wouldnt he shoot?
    idk what any of the mafia roles are lol
    this thread is taking longer for me to read and i just want to take kabob to the park while the day is beautiful

40. ISO #540

41. ISO #541

Your vote switch was garbage. MM was the lynch for day and you fabricated an excuse to move your vote.

In a similar way, Wiisps vote switch was also garbage. Unfortunately for him, hes dead.
    I'm confused why you think I'd assume a tailor was involved then since not assuming a tailor gives me a lot of credit.

Do you think MM and I are scumteam together? I could have parked my vote on Magoroth very early without much controversy.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

42. ISO #542

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Goldmine of reads between stealth and volcron means what?
    Are you arguing they are better votes because they offer the most information regardless of their alignment?

Stealth looks fines right now, don't particularly have a read on volcron as of yet though
    it doesn't matter now because he's dead i just think it's weird that wiisp had a better read on stealth than varcron here.....

43. ISO #543

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    idk what any of the mafia roles are lol
    this thread is taking longer for me to read and i just want to take kabob to the park while the day is beautiful
    Went to Brash bar last night and got the new wack-a-crocodile high score. I wanna meet kabob :c

Anyway, mafia sniper can basically blast someone during the day. Magoroth never shot, therefore he was not sniper.

44. ISO #544

The only scum perspective in which I ever do what I did at end of day is one where I am scum with MM.

I know there is a town perspective of "town who had little time to catch up and threw in some troll posts in frustration" because that was what happened.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

45. ISO #545

Went to Brash bar last night and got the new wack-a-crocodile high score. I wanna meet kabob :c

Anyway, mafia sniper can basically blast someone during the day. Magoroth never shot, therefore he was not sniper.
    I would tend to agree but it's not 100% because they can shoot their own teammates.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

46. ISO #546

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    The only scum perspective in which I ever do what I did at end of day is one where I am scum with MM.

I know there is a town perspective of "town who had little time to catch up and threw in some troll posts in frustration" because that was what happened.
    Magoroth was clearly town at the end of the day.
    If both of you are town, one of you played anti-town and that's not my problem. You flip today unless MM decides to play scummier.

47. ISO #547

48. ISO #548

When Magoroth confirmed his posts intentions to MM who was desperately defending him, it moved him higher.

Dont think Magoroth hasnt been scummy, however.
    Magoroth was clearly town at the end of the day.
    What is this nonsense
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

49. ISO #549

50. ISO #550

Clearly was probably an overstatement. He wasn't scummier than MM is the point.
    I knew Magoroth had been scummy through the day and had to piece together the case on MM from what I could read and what I was being told (which I took with a grain of salt).

The balance was not clear to me then, so I gut-went with the train whose voters looked less suspicious to me. Remember a THIRD of our slots are lurkers / nulls.

Are you reading MM and me as a scumteam together or not?
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code