Register

User Tag List

Page 32 of 48 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 42 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,600 of 2399
  1. ISO #1551

2. ISO #1552

Re: S-FM 218: Mafia Wars III

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Angel View Post
    First I didn't say you didn't try to stop ptb from being an asshole , I said you tried to poke the delima between emphaty and ptb and you did that. I asked you why and you said "I can analyze emotions better" that was satisfying answer for a while till the point you made a list full of null reads and no clue for you reading emotions. Ika confirmed none of you tow are people who are emotion pokers and reaction testers so that granted you an EOD1 vote from me. Don't call MS my homesite anymore. and yes I know better. In a reular mafia (time base the version I'm comfortable with) - we push people to L1 - let them claim - analyze the shit out of it and then get things done. In here though there isn't that time and the wagon on you wasn't shit. all my townreads were voting you - so yep I would lynch you -a person who had no train before EOD to get a lynch done with all my townreads. It was informative and it shaped in the best manner it could shapeso I was actually hoping it will end in your scumflip when I logged of - cause I was in a rush back then.

and no. noone policy lynch in MS - just saying that as a fact - not trying to mean anything. are you saying the vote on me is policy? cause I made you two upset with my EOD vote?

Yuki put you on L1 . fire voted you because he conceded. Please make it crstal clear what is your concern about my vote.

In red

Did you or did you not right this?

3. ISO #1553

4. ISO #1554

5. ISO #1555

6. ISO #1556

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Which is why it's a good role to pick, people don't expect it.

You're making zero sense.

Elephant, in order for you to be able to confirm yourself, you have to be fucking alive. I figured that we could push a lynch on someone else, while you take the night to confirm yourself.
    First if you believe his role (being kidnapper) has no relation to his alignment then why you wanted to give them chance to lynch.

and this was another post of you in day 2 I guess:

Shit kidnappers can only jail and execute on no lynches?

I coulda sworn it was with lynch as well.
    that these point is exatly the opposite of this post in day 1 (your response to yuki):

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitaka Oni View Post
    Maybe let the jailor do the job....
    Would much likely like to town to agree on one thing, even if elephant does happen to be jailor.
    what do you have to say?

pedit : My strongest townread was GET , I had a minor townread on Elphant and I was leaning town on Fire and Death for their earlier interactions at that point. having my townreads votong that wagon is not equal to townreading everyone who was voting in that wagon. AT THAT point all my greener reads were doing that thing - its not me saying I agree their votes were townish - which for fire and emphtay it was and get is now dead -

7. ISO #1557

8. ISO #1558

9. ISO #1559

10. ISO #1560

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I'm pretty sure GET said that "Town has reached a consensus about lynching Cancer".

Also, I'm starting to feel weird about Empathy. I'm starting to suspect that they might have killed GET as Lucianos because they were just like "no way we're going to play with this idiot"? And now rapidly changes to Cancer to do a combo.
    this was what was in back of my mind

11. ISO #1561

12. ISO #1562

13. ISO #1563

14. ISO #1564

Wow, I got randomly busy and only made random posts off-thread.

After reading, all I see is stupidity, idiocy, pointless arguing, FA being overly defensive, more pointless discussion, and then...

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    partners, I got not feedback to report.

I was shifting through the day and I actually kind of think this is where we should be pressuring:
    -vote RLVG

I think we got ourselves a possible mole.

~Mccree
    I townread Firebringer.

Let's discu-...

Seriously though, what the hell Firebringer.

You instantly put yourself at null for not reading the game, LOL

For other shit, let's look at Yuki who's going weird, but essentially dumb-towned / dumb-luciano'd. Is this a gambit, or is it genuine? Hmm. My heart tells me it's genuine, my mind tells me it's a gambit. Conflicted.
    A problem is that they over-focus on there being archons when there's too many players alive that isn't one, which may also be a fake reason to avoid contribution.

Quote Originally Posted by Empathy17 View Post
    3) The GF(RLVG) and consig are both a balanced check to the jailkeepers as well as the jailkeepers balanced to each other
    -basically, if either jailkeeper deviates, they will be called out by someone whether it be the GF, consig, or other jailkeeper
    -the reason why this works, at worst we have scum kill because they can't resolve all 3
    Yeah, more or less. A reason I'm keeping my consig mate and the other kidnapper out as well, so that we have a trump card in this 3-conflict. Reason I picked Elephant to be revealed is because people would assume Elephant would kidnap someone specific and they've already confirmed being a kidnapper, so I'm essentially lifting out a lot of shade and in the process of confirming myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Cancer View Post
    LETS DROP DAY ONE

EXCEPT IM GOING TO REPEAT OVER AND OVER HOW CANCER DID NOTHING TO STOP THE SHITTY SITUATION THAT I HELPED CREATE EVEN THOUGH THATS A LIE

-Ika
    Cancer is cancerous. Holy shit. STOP.

The game is currently 8v2v2
    On the contrary, they've might have attempted to molefy the consig/godfather/LUCIANO!, making it 9v2v1.
    I read the setup and there's 4 players that can't be a mole and a potential 8 that can be, effectively 1/3 chance to hit a mole-immune.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Lean Scum:
    RLVG

RLVG: I didn't like him so much day 1, I don't like him going into this day with him excusing his behavior day 1 as just him pretending to be scummy but given his role/and stuff I didn't really pay attention I am ruling him out as top scum suspects right now.

I'm a Godfather Claimer, who's immune, with an effective Consigliere in mind, who's also immune to being a mole, with an organized discussion with two kidnappers who both know the Consig and can call out if the Consig dies. There's so many reasons as to why I'm a guaranteed town and the gambits that would have a scum claim GF is just plain shitty and there's better ways to go off, not to mention an actual GF counterclaim or even a consig that can sacrifice themselves. I can think of 12 direct reasons why I'm Town and another 6 to add why I'm not scum lol, there's absolutely no incentive to do this as scum and is pro anti-self if scum.

You're an intelligent enough of a player to think of this easily. WHAT IS YOUR GAMBIT HERE, FOROBONGOR

To add a layer of shade for efficient pressure, Firebringer isn't one of the two kidnappers and not a consig. Whatever Firebringer is doing, it's not his usual self.

Quote Originally Posted by Whad View Post
    Also I don't see why a scum kidnapper jails RLVG last night.
    Good point indeed.

{Elephant , RLVG}
    {Fire , Emphaty}
    {yzb25}
    {Yukuti , Gyrlander , Okabe}
    {whad}
    {Deathwords , Cancer}

for whoever asked my reads.
    Why is Firebringer so high up, with his plain what-the-fuckerinos earlier?

15. ISO #1565

Quote Originally Posted by Elephant View Post
    I got bad vibes from this. Especially considering I still don't have Gyrlander as conf town.
    What do you think about my post where I came to the conclusion that Gyrlander is scum (likely FBI)?
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

16. ISO #1566

{Elephant , RLVG}
    {Fire , Emphaty}
    {yzb25}
    {Yukuti , Gyrlander , Okabe}
    {whad}
    {Deathwords , Cancer}

for whoever asked my reads.
    Please elaborate on your reads and why. You can't just post a list of reads without explaining it.
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

17. ISO #1567

My read on fire is a little bit complicated tbh. the vibe I got from his sudden attack on me at start of day 1 - then analyzing it to see if I omgus or not and his followup push on whad was actually what I was expecting from town fire.

his EOD vote, as I mentioned before was actually NAI as I saw him quick voting/hammering without having a subtle case or read on victim even in lylos and that was just a day 1 EOD wagon.

so I feel his day 1 was town.

he has no day 2 to evaluate actually. his vote on you feels too out of context and I can't follow it up in any logical manner (as I asked him if he was drunk when he put it down)

actually it felt like he reached some conclusions in his mind based on day 1 - not sure why suddenly it reflected on you instead of cancer or whad his top two scumreads in day 1.

pedit : I was actually explaining my reads as they were progressing in my posts whad. ask specific and I will answer it "again" but don't say their not explained.

18. ISO #1568

So did I, but day 2 he's a NULL now. There should be some sort of impact on your read for day 2, simply saying there's nothing to evaluate and that his vote is out of context with no read is just.. Hm.. You should have a null read too.

19. ISO #1569

20. ISO #1570

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    So did I, but day 2 he's a NULL now. There should be some sort of impact on your read for day 2, simply saying there's nothing to evaluate and that his vote is out of context with no read is just.. Hm.. You should have a null read too.
    I don't restart myself after each night phase. I just add the new clues to what I had and re-evaluate reads based on new clues.

Him not participating in day 2 is a concern yes and I expect him to explain it whenever he can and actually do something anytime soon ...

21. ISO #1571

My read on fire is a little bit complicated tbh. the vibe I got from his sudden attack on me at start of day 1 - then analyzing it to see if I omgus or not and his followup push on whad was actually what I was expecting from town fire.

his EOD vote, as I mentioned before was actually NAI as I saw him quick voting/hammering without having a subtle case or read on victim even in lylos and that was just a day 1 EOD wagon.

he has no day 2 to evaluate actually. his vote on you feels too out of context and I can't follow it up in any logical manner (as I asked him if he was drunk when he put it down)

actually it felt like he reached some conclusions in his mind based on day 1 - not sure why suddenly it reflected on you instead of cancer or whad his top two scumreads in day 1.

pedit : I was actually explaining my reads as they were progressing in my posts whad. ask specific and I will answer it "again" but don't say their not explained.
    I find it deliciously odd that you scumread me more than people like Yuki or Gyrlander and dont' post the reasoning for it.

22. ISO #1572

23. ISO #1573

@Frozen Angel Are you planning to vote anyone btw? Please place a vote because it helps with train analysis later in the game. I don't like that you want the jailors to jail and thus are not placing a vote.

24. ISO #1574

Quote Originally Posted by Whad View Post
    I find it deliciously odd that you scumread me more than people like Yuki or Gyrlander and dont' post the reasoning for it.
    I actually posted my reasoning for scumreading you

and I expressed my null read on Yuki

and I'm still not sure what to make of gyrlander so he stays in null till I get a more conclusive read there.

RLVG, He has been inconsistent in his point of view, I actually never sued him for having a slip hunt type of playstyle - but I find it odd that he dropped it to vote cancer - that i still strugle to understand where that scum read started in first place .

He stated he wanted to let elephant kidnap but he said we need to lynch in answer to yuki who asked why not just let kidnap.

and whad I don't think anyone can see who I was voting before day phase and I actally want to no lynch and go with double execution plan so

I want cancer and whad kidnapped and executed

and something just occurred to me ...
    @Yukitaka Oni why you joined Cancer wagon after saying "why not let kidnapper just kidnap?"

25. ISO #1575

26. ISO #1576

27. ISO #1577

28. ISO #1578

I actually posted my reasoning for scumreading you

and I expressed my null read on Yuki

and I'm still not sure what to make of gyrlander so he stays in null till I get a more conclusive read there.

RLVG, He has been inconsistent in his point of view, I actually never sued him for having a slip hunt type of playstyle - but I find it odd that he dropped it to vote cancer - that i still strugle to understand where that scum read started in first place .

He stated he wanted to let elephant kidnap but he said we need to lynch in answer to yuki who asked why not just let kidnap.

and whad I don't think anyone can see who I was voting before day phase and I actally want to no lynch and go with double execution plan so

I want cancer and whad kidnapped and executed

and something just occurred to me ...
    @Yukitaka Oni why you joined Cancer wagon after saying "why not let kidnapper just kidnap?"
    Back, eh? Join cancer wagon? You mean day 1? If it was day 1 then I don't recall anyone mention there is a kidnapper day 1 yes? Prime Minister want a rush train, I don't like it when i vote it. Why not let kiddnaper do the job? That's day 2, and even in entire day 2 so far, I haven't vote anyone. Only doubt Firebringer for voting godfather claim RLVG, say something awkward then backdown asap. Coincidence? I think not....

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

29. ISO #1579

30. ISO #1580

31. ISO #1581

32. ISO #1582

33. ISO #1583

And because you thing my vote on Okabe is weak or whatever the fuck, would you be happier if I put my vote on yuki?

-vote Yukitaka Oni

I swear to god yuki, if I hear that "archons are hard to read" bullshit again i'll uppercut you.
    Trust me, i townread superjack, and i scumread Cancer. Seem logic, amirite? Seem nice eh?

(The hell deathworld, you expected me to say that or something?)

v)o.o)^

34. ISO #1584

35. ISO #1585

36. ISO #1586

37. ISO #1587

38. ISO #1588

Back, eh? Join cancer wagon? You mean day 1? If it was day 1 then I don't recall anyone mention there is a kidnapper day 1 yes? Prime Minister want a rush train, I don't like it when i vote it. Why not let kiddnaper do the job? That's day 2, and even in entire day 2 so far, I haven't vote anyone. Only doubt Firebringer for voting godfather claim RLVG, say something awkward then backdown asap. Coincidence? I think not....
    I just quoted you saying "why not letting kidnapper kidnap" and I know you voted like 5 min before deadline or something like that to put cancer at L1

39. ISO #1589

I just quoted you saying "why not letting kidnapper kidnap" and I know you voted like 5 min before deadline or something like that to put cancer at L1
    Ok then, I'm going back to day 1. Hold on

v)o.o)^

40. ISO #1590

41. ISO #1591

Then you need to lynch Frozen Angel, sir.
    Playing with minds is what we do nowdays no?

Let me predict a forming wagon on me when I'm slept - cause you know these playerlist and there is absoloutly no other reason for forming my wagon. Seems legit?

@RLVG I though kidnapping is a day action and can't be blocked?

42. ISO #1592

43. ISO #1593

why you want me dead Yuki?
    Maybe let the jailor do the job....
    Found your quote and mine ^)o.o)>
    1. Wut? I don't want you to die?!?!? It's just I can't trust anybody on day 1, especially how you're so cool on the other game v(O.o(<!
    2. Found my quote, I'm just saying. I didn't expected there is a jailor/kidnapper at all. I'm surprised myself the previous day as well v)O.o)>

v)o.o)^

44. ISO #1594

Quote Originally Posted by Empathy17 View Post
    OK, We should have kidnappers kidnap tonight. The reasons being:

1) We have full control over who the kidnappers, kidnap

2) This is two controlled lynches by towns hands rather than scum trying to control lynches

3) The GF(RLVG) and consig are both a balanced check to the jailkeepers as well as the jailkeepers balanced to each other
    -basically, if either jailkeeper deviates, they will be called out by someone whether it be the GF, consig, or other jailkeeper
    -the reason why this works, at worst we have scum kill because they can't resolve all 3

4) Two lynches are better than one info. wise.

5) This will allow the kinappers to claim and be glorified mafiosos.

6) This does not mean we don't scumhunt all day and figure out the game, etc. it just means we can control what happens at night to a certain extent.

-Thoughts on this?

~SW
    Anyone else besides FA and RLVG have a comment on this. Because we put a lot of thought into it.

~silverika

45. ISO #1595

46. ISO #1596

You're answering a question with a question.
    Trust me, it's seem logic

(Oh fk no man, how's does that even make any senses? Do i have to give it a free townread on archons because one of them is innocent? That's unfair and it's look more like they're having a TPR called archons: 2-3 people are now the same person. Good luck spamming each account idea in 1 person and expect everyone to townread-scumread you, if there is a situation 1v1 debate, you gonna have to 1 vs (archons x number of player) instead of 1 vs 1. Good luck and have no fun)
    That's just........(say something nice: not fair) (in my fking mind: FUCK YOU 1 vs 1 me faggot! Trying to gangbang me you noob!)

But hey, archons account is (fair) right? (Fk no)

v)o.o)^

47. ISO #1597

48. ISO #1598

yuki ....

oh that was me responding to you asking to policy me multiple times. first time it felt like a joke but it was getting annoying later in day.

Jailor was already claimed when you said that post. what the hell are you talking about

and RLVG I understand that concern actually, let me think about it a bit k?

49. ISO #1599

yuki ....

oh that was me responding to you asking to policy me multiple times. first time it felt like a joke but it was getting annoying later in day.

Jailor was already claimed when you said that post. what the hell are you talking about

and RLVG I understand that concern actually, let me think about it a bit k?
    Sorry, you're cool v)o.o)v I'll say the same thing like yesterday. You're cool v(o.o(<

v)o.o)^

50. ISO #1600