13. ISO #2813

14. ISO #2814

15. ISO #2815

16. ISO #2816

17. ISO #2817

18. ISO #2818

19. ISO #2819

Re: S-FM Spirits II

Tbh, it could be any of them for me. But N2 has failed to be as useful as a White Shaman should have been. When I'm a TPR I feel like I really need to fucking lead the town and he's kind of afkish, while naz has proven useful to a good extent. Could she be Wolf that has been super pro-town in order to camouflage his identity? Yes, and if it's that correct I hope Trapper will kill her ass.

I know there are some things that sound fishy to me such as she knowing about Strongman ocurring before Vigi attacks but well, we could also ask N2 why the fuck did he heal Efe when he was super anti-town D1...

Thank you Anonymous Donor

20. ISO #2820

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    @naz I hope you're aware who to follow next night... If you are Det, that is.
    You can leave me your suggestions but I'm getting fucked either way most likely lol
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

21. ISO #2821

22. ISO #2822

23. ISO #2823

24. ISO #2824

25. ISO #2825

26. ISO #2826

This day is giving me aids.
    I have the same feeling, last day it was between Efe and SCV, we lynched SCV who flipped town...but since Efe is not talking much and we almost forgot about him.
    Today it's between naz and number2...what if they are both town? all that discussion is just pointless to us :'(

27. ISO #2827

28. ISO #2828

29. ISO #2829

30. ISO #2830

31. ISO #2831

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    I will say it straight :
    I am not gonna vote for naz
    And the fact that 3 peoples :

naz (3 [L-2]):
    Light_Yagami, Numbertwo, Gyrlander

want to vote someone who defend SCV (a town) and didn't vote him instead of voting number2 (who voted against SCV) is very disturbing.
    if you dont know why people voted scv maybe you should read the game, i believe number 2 only had one vote on him when SCV was lynched..

32. ISO #2832

33. ISO #2833

34. ISO #2834

35. ISO #2835

Okey, read and give your opinion. It is much appreciated, no kidding. But this time do it and do not leave and get drunk. ty.
    I wont, it's going to take me a little bit of time becuase i type slow and and not computer savy, I also have 2 kids running around bear with me is all I ask

36. ISO #2836

37. ISO #2837

38. ISO #2838

39. ISO #2839

40. ISO #2840

41. ISO #2841

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    then freaking vote her up i refuse to hammer 22 so im waiting to have naz get l-1 so i can hammer that scumread(sorry naz)
    I'm not voting her up cause we still have +24 hours that we can use. Your early hammering for the sake of it when you have provided 0 the whole game just makes me sick.

I wished Calix were here to slap your fucking ass so hard your account would get banned.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

42. ISO #2842

43. ISO #2843

44. ISO #2844

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchySoul View Post
    sorry to break your bubble, but i do have homework (did an exam yesterday night, gonna have to redo it tho for a a) and work. Obviously I could play during homework, unless its an exam I mean shit don’t need to explain any of that, but with work, I do manual labor in a barn, soooo not next to a desk with a computer. I also am expected to be an example, so I don’t dick with my phone at work, at all, in fact ask distorted he’s messaged me on sundays before and has waited until two about, every, damn, time.

NO

Efe is doing Efe’s thing, hes hopped around a bit in my mind as a town member to god knows what, kinda what efe loves to do as we all know. Id find it best to analyze his lies, find their purpose. From my point of view, efe is a member of town indeed and is trying to scatter accusations and bullshit to force convo, seemingly on him AND HIS TOPIC and find info. This isn’t a complex method of playing, stop thinking just because efe is confusing hes evil. Though I can always be wrong, almost am each time I care to follow up

Might be good to repeat that efe is throwing people into his mindset and his little games for information, kids got some skills that’s for sure.

Better than “he didn’t post enough hes evvvviiiil!!!!!!HURDUr”

Well, I get on when I can, literally. But OKAY Ima take the damn laptop into class, if I get into trouble IM BLAMING YOU!!!!!! Also my ass is here… where you at?

Damn don’t get what the fucks going on, btw naz, your dog is mad at you for being rude, as so am I. I will play as I am still in here for now, or not given how some feel, fuck it whatever but I will until I find out what the fuck is going on. Sorry for being a drain on this one, but take that whole hes doing it intentionally shit and shove it, I have a fucking life and am trying. NM found distorts callsign, between a bunch of complaints and shit, so my damn bad, but he relayed what I said, god bless.

Gotta wonder why, someone with less posts and value in the game so far, is judging me and throwing me under the bus. I mean, I surely cant be anything other than perfectly guilty in Volkovs mind right? No way another agenda, like distraction, exists. NOPE

Hes only beating Rocket Raccoon by a about ten posts, which is odd, given we kicked RR for not being active. Then again, he wants more active players lynched for being less active than him? Maybe I just don’t smoke enough drugs

Really odd to change such convictions purely based on either new evidence, which is possible with dms or whatever maybe I missed something, or simply whatever the current flow is of the whole group. For example, best not to be a nail sticking out of a board when you’re the only nail, your gonna get noticed.

Wow, once the vote sticks its back to the original convo, new topic, run by efe lenneth and blink

I GOT IT!!! The secret to FM is to be online most of the time, but not participate beyond inspiring agendas, and slinging ruse after ruse around to confuse the fuck out of anyone trying to figure out whats going on. I got it, kill those that do the opposite!!!! Oh wait, sorry, im slow still learning.

Also rip scv, rip
    thank you for your compliment m8 as a reward youre gonna be under my radar because my main focus belongs to crunchy gyrlander and naz all 3 of them are scummy af
    I Like Ice Cream

45. ISO #2845

I'm not voting her up cause we still have +24 hours that we can use. Your early hammering for the sake of it when you have provided 0 the whole game just makes me sick.

I wished Calix were here to slap your fucking ass so hard your account would get banned.
    calix?
    I Like Ice Cream

46. ISO #2846

47. ISO #2847

Quote Originally Posted by VolKov View Post
    but currently Numbertwo and Efe are on my scum list
    but naz could be there just as easily its tough
    At least I'm trying. Numbertwo is literally like LOL UR WRONG UR MAFIA BYE and not even trying to find scum
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

48. ISO #2848

I'm killing naz, I WON'T CHANGE MY DECISION. I PROMISE.
    Have fun when its 3 mafia 1 trapper tomorrow and most of them are afk fuckbois

49. ISO #2849

50. ISO #2850

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Again Efekannn is playing as a townie which ive explained... That fact that you have been tunneling on him and nobody else all game is disturbing Efe will not be lynched if i have anything to do about it
    thats a damn good point, im reading up and noticing that trend myself
    [color=“AA3333”]I Am CrunchyGod[/color]! [color=“BB6655”]I Am Forseti(Whatever that fucking means)!![/color] [color=“44FF44”]I Am The Champion Of[/color] [color=“FFAA00”]KIRAN!!! [color=“FF2244”]Death To The False Gods!!!![/color]