Register

User Tag List

Page 56 of 63 FirstFirst ... 6 46 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,800 of 3145
  1. ISO #2751

Re: S-FM Spirits II

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    'Efe was never shot'
    I talked about that part of what you said.

If I am not paying attention, feel free to correct me.
    You're literally ignoring the first paragraph still lol
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

2. ISO #2752

3. ISO #2753

4. ISO #2754

5. ISO #2755

6. ISO #2756

7. ISO #2757

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    You're literally ignoring the first paragraph still lol
    And what? Only one person died N1, and N2...so what? wolves used strongman but Alpha didn't do shit?
    That doesn't make any sense. it's best to assume omega still have his shot and two dudes will be dead tonight.

You are all focus on naz but what about @CrunchySoul ? this dude is just doing nothing and almost not talking.

And what about @VolKov ?

8. ISO #2758

9. ISO #2759

10. ISO #2760

And what? Only one person died N1, and N2...so what? wolves used strongman but Alpha didn't do shit?
    That doesn't make any sense. it's best to assume omega still have his shot and two dudes will be dead tonight.

You are all focus on naz but what about @CrunchySoul ? this dude is just doing nothing and almost not talking.

And what about @VolKov ?
    If they use strongman they can't use alpha kill, jeez read the setup.
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

11. ISO #2761

12. ISO #2762

13. ISO #2763

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Hmmmm, why would Numbertwo protect Efe, a guy that was 100% legit anti-town and asking to get killed whole D1?
    Unfortunately he did say d1 as doc he would heal efe, but also as vigi he would shoot him.

14. ISO #2764

@naz who did you follow N1 and what were your results?
    I followed TUD who went to n2 house. N2 showed NS to TUD. He is either alpha wolf or trapper who chose to show as citizen to invests

15. ISO #2765

But i REALLY think he is Alpha at this point

16. ISO #2766

17. ISO #2767

18. ISO #2768

19. ISO #2769

If they use strongman they can't use alpha kill, jeez read the setup.
    Well, I thought the strongman was actualy killing someone in addition to the Alpha. But appaently it's more like the strongman make the Alpha kill to be not healable.
    'Once in the game you may make the kill bypass the white mage protection.'

20. ISO #2770

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    LOOOOL. First you accuse me of beeing trapper and when you realised that it failed you move on the next thing. How would i know who the mafia used their strongman kill on?
    It didn't fail lol
    You know who the mafia used their strongman kill on because you are mafia, but that's not what I said. You know Mag never shot Efe because of the strongman kill. Quit slipping boi.
    You're not doctor though. Lenneth could possibly be on your team since he is defending you pretty hard. We can go back to d2 and see who else was defending you then too. I swear to god if SCV's claim about you being alpha was right I'm going to scream lmao

21. ISO #2771

It didn't fail lol
    You know who the mafia used their strongman kill on because you are mafia, but that's not what I said. You know Mag never shot Efe because of the strongman kill. Quit slipping boi.
    You're not doctor though. Lenneth could possibly be on your team since he is defending you pretty hard. We can go back to d2 and see who else was defending you then too. I swear to god if SCV's claim about you being alpha was right I'm going to scream lmao
    I said multiple time that efe and number2 could be wolvees, don't you remember? I said efe was Alpha, number2 was beta and you were omega :P
    Since SCV flipped town, I think you are actual town so if I am defending someone, it's actual you.
    I don't know for what reasons you are thinking I am defending number2.

22. ISO #2772

It didn't fail lol
    Are you confirming that you used the strongman kill night 1? is that why you never believed my doctor claim?

nobody was defending me day 2 except for maybe TUD. I would have been hammered befeore i even woke up if i didn't claim my role in the middle of the night.

Why do you think Tud died tonight and not you?

23. ISO #2773

24. ISO #2774

25. ISO #2775

So which team is gonna win? :P
    #TeamTown

26. ISO #2776

I said multiple time that efe and number2 could be wolvees, don't you remember? I said efe was Alpha, number2 was beta and you were omega :P
    Since SCV flipped town, I think you are actual town so if I am defending someone, it's actual you.
    I don't know for what reasons you are thinking I am defending number2.
    true true. my bad homie.

27. ISO #2777

I ACTUALLY THINK NAZ IS A GOOD WOMAN AND MM ALSO TRUSTED HER. SHE CAN'T BE LYING AND NUMBERTWO IS A EVIL FUCK.
    BANANA

28. ISO #2778

Tbh It seems quite fishy to me that you know about that Strongman thing... either you are REALLY dedicated to the game or you are evil and asked that to Distorted in Evil chat.

Anyway, if we end losing I'll blame Mass Rolecalling and the setup having too many Power Roles

Thank you Anonymous Donor

29. ISO #2779

30. ISO #2780

31. ISO #2781

I'm back to thinking naz is evil and Numbertwo is a good boy lol. Mainly because naz said that N2 didn't visit anyone but didn't address him directly... while he did tell her she was not detective and that he healed her last night. Hum...

I'll need to read those games.

@Numbertwo Why teh fuck did you heal Efe N1.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

32. ISO #2782

33. ISO #2783

I'm back to thinking naz is evil and Numbertwo is a good boy lol. Mainly because naz said that N2 didn't visit anyone but didn't address him directly... while he did tell her she was not detective and that he healed her last night. Hum...

I'll need to read those games.

@Numbertwo Why teh fuck did you heal Efe N1.
    becouse i wrote it in my action list. I didnt change it befeore the day end and didnt want anyone to hold it against me.

34. ISO #2784

Tbh It seems quite fishy to me that you know about that Strongman thing... either you are REALLY dedicated to the game or you are evil and asked that to Distorted in Evil chat.

Anyway, if we end losing I'll blame Mass Rolecalling and the setup having too many Power Roles
    of course they talked about it in mafia chat. You can see that she mentions the strongman early in the day and hopes that someone else picks up on it so that it wont look suspicious that she suddenly knows about it.

35. ISO #2785

lol tfw u die for using your brain

36. ISO #2786

I just really don't believe all the TPR claims when I know I'm town detective.

37. ISO #2787

I was between following blink or Numbertwo last night and I made the right choice.

38. ISO #2788

39. ISO #2789

40. ISO #2790

Well Again Naz Did Act Kinda Suspicious When Voting And Un-Voting Efe Yesterday.

She Claimed Yo Have Followed My Logic. But Then Jumped On The Murderer Train..

Thats What Makes Me Suspect Naz.. But Efe Covered Murderers Lie About Shooting NumberTwo. By Claiming To Have Healed Numbertwo.

In That Instant I Believe Efe Was Trying To Grasp At A Straw To Prove Her Self Town.

Also, Blink Has Been Trying In Ernest To Convince Me That Efe Is Town.

Actually Everyone Has Been Saying SO..Everyone Said So Last Game And Were Wrong..

So You See.. You Guys Screwed This Up. Had Everyone Listened Day 1 We Would Be Damn Near Done With This Game..

But Nope I Dont Know What The Fuck Im Talking About..

41. ISO #2791

42. ISO #2792

43. ISO #2793

-unvote

BA??¿ eiwsugo1"?1111
    AAAAAAAAAAAA¿?¿?¿?¿?¿ this is what happens in a game with no night descriptions and no confirmation of heals ヾ(。ꏿ﹏ꏿ)ノ゙

44. ISO #2794

lol 3 mafia won't vote The Alpha
    Rest of town afk or in those mafia
    It's already gg rip MM and TUD

45. ISO #2795

46. ISO #2796

lol 3 mafia won't vote The Alpha
    Rest of town afk or in those mafia
    It's already gg rip MM and TUD
    Yeah I am agree with you.
    Crunch and Volkov are mostly afk and we are not even talking about them xD

We need 5 votes to lynch so to lynch a wolf, we need ALL towns or ALL towns-1 + trapper to lynch one of them... I guess between crunch or volkov, one of them is at least town..so we are fucked.

And if we are near to lynch someone at a point today, that will probably be because mafia is voting against that dude.

47. ISO #2797

@CrunchySoul @follow you guys gonna be around later today?

48. ISO #2798

Thank you autocorrect..... @VolKov

49. ISO #2799

50. ISO #2800