2. ISO #2602

3. ISO #2603

4. ISO #2604

5. ISO #2605

6. ISO #2606

7. ISO #2607

Re: S-FM Spirits II

Night Two

As the sun began to set, the group stopped to make camp for the night. Exausted and now fearful over the fact that Marshmallow Marshall was poisoned by one of their own they began to argue. Accusations and wild conspiracy theories bounced around the group as they tried to figure out who could have possibly been responsible. scvmurderer, whom was especially tired from the last few days layed down to sleep. His energy depleted, he did not have the strength to fight or worry about who poisoned his friend. The rest of the clan, whom were now growing more paranoid by the second, began to turn the conversation about scvmurderer. Scv was known to have a vengeful side to him, and Marshmallow Marshall had questioned him about his intentions this trip; was that the reason that scv possibly poisoned him? The group, now paranoid to the point of hysteria, decided that he must have done it! Nobody else had a reason to kill Marshmallow Marshall! One of the tribesmen then drew his knife from his belt, walked over to where scv lay sleeping, and slit his throat in his sleep. The clan stood in silence as the remaining life was drained from Scv into the snow, feeling uneasy about the decision they had just made.

Night was now upon the camp, and the group sat around the fire cooking the fish that Marshmallow Marshall brought them in his last breaths. Before eating they each said a prayer and thanked him for providing them with food. Full stomachs and a fire to last the night, the group drifted to sleep - still wondering if they made the right decision killing scvmurderer without waking him up to defend himself.

Marshmallow Marshall was a Shaman

Scvmurderer was a Tribesman
    Spoiler : scv last will :
    My scum reads atm:

Blink, Yagami, Crunchysoul.

Do what you want I like to think I've given enough info for town to win with my actions, now its only a matter if the scum can manipulate the town from thinking logically and seeing reason.

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Last edited by Distorted; April 9th, 2018 at 07:28 AM.

8. ISO #2608

S-FM Spirits II

Day Three

Setup

85/110 miles to mountain base

With one days walk left to the base of the mountains and the tribe turning on each other, things are not looking good for the survival of Skwirl. Once again, they awoke with another member missing; this time, The Ultimate Despair. The Ultimate Despair was a well liked member of the tribe, although he was said to have two personalities, his death would be missed by not only the tribesmen, but the entire village of Skwirl. He was one of the fiercest spiritualists the lands have ever seen. But something felt odd about his disappearance, it was not like the others. There was blood in the snow where he slept, but no signs of a struggle. There was no sounds that woke the other members and due to the heavy snowfall over the night there was no trail to follow. The tribe, experienced in traveling under dangerous circumstances, had placed traps around the camp to wake them if anything came near. Whatever took The Ultimate Despair had to have known about those traps. This led the group to one conclusion; the spirits were among them...

Packing their supplies, watching each other for any signs of suspicious behavior, the members had no choice but to continue pushing forward. It was at this point they realized, that during this last 25 miles, more of them will have to die before the end.

The Ultimate Despair has died: He was a Spiritualist

5 votes to hammer.

Roles
    Living
    Graveyard
    Alpha Wolf
    Beta Wolf
    Omega Wolf
    Shaman
    Hunter
    Spiritualist
    Tribesman
    Tribesman
    Tribesman
    Random Tribesman
    Random Tribesman
    Random Tribesman
    Trapper
    Magoroth-Hunter
    Marshmallow Marshall-Shaman
    Scvmurderer-Tribesman
    The Ultimate Despair-Spiritualist

Spoiler : The Ultimate Despair Last Will :
    I do not trust 6 TPR claims and there are only 2 others than me
    blinkskater and naz
    naz I trust less and she is also more valuable confirmation due to her being more active.
    I am checking naz Night-2

If naz is scum, who are her scum allies?

One should probably be CrunchySoul:

1) She defended CrunchySoul against a Day1 lynch

2) One of the only informative posts from CrunchySoul, which is also his only post on the final 24 hours of Day2, is him agreeing with naz and blink on TPR lynching.
    Not much to go for, but can't ask for more on someone with so few posts.
    ( here )

Grylander is my top town read. Though - why didn't he participate in the final day of Day2?
    Kira, Len, Vol - It's pretty random between all of them, but I would trust Kira and Len over Vol just due to them trying to solve the game on their own rather than .

I would, probably, choose to trust Blink and therefore trust Efekann and therefore trust NumberTwo.

NO REGRETS ON THE SCV LYNCH, WOULD DO IT AGAIN!

Good Luck and I hope you still have vote power.

Bye!

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Last edited by Distorted; April 9th, 2018 at 10:02 PM.

9. ISO #2609
    orig by nan #2183:
    gewd enough for me for now
    @CrunchySoul u have no class on the weekends
    -vote crunchysoul
    sorry to break your bubble, but i do have homework (did an exam yesterday night, gonna have to redo it tho for a a) and work. Obviously I could play during homework, unless its an exam I mean shit don’t need to explain any of that, but with work, I do manual labor in a barn, soooo not next to a desk with a computer. I also am expected to be an example, so I don’t dick with my phone at work, at all, in fact ask distorted he’s messaged me on sundays before and has waited until two about, every, damn, time.

orig by some psycho #2187:
    im a troll all roles to me im town ahahahahaha @naz VOTE ME UP! I DOUBLE DARE YOU!
    NO

orig by who fucking cares #2198-2200:
    Originally Posted by blinkskater
    I can read Efekannn02 pretty well I even had an archon with him once, we shared ideas and strats and got inside each others heads a bit. I've also played tons of mod games with him and FM games, Efe is playing like a total townie by trolling the way he is trolling and being a survivalist
    Efe Always Trolls So Thats Not Enough To Convince Me. Coupled With The Lies Already Told Today It Makes Me Suspect More.
    Efe is doing Efe’s thing, hes hopped around a bit in my mind as a town member to god knows what, kinda what efe loves to do as we all know. Id find it best to analyze his lies, find their purpose. From my point of view, efe is a member of town indeed and is trying to scatter accusations and bullshit to force convo, seemingly on him AND HIS TOPIC and find info. This isn’t a complex method of playing, stop thinking just because efe is confusing hes evil. Though I can always be wrong, almost am each time I care to follow up

Might be good to repeat that efe is throwing people into his mindset and his little games for information, kids got some skills that’s for sure.

orig by blink #2346:
    Your using the fact that my my browser stays up and i cant keep up with reading the thread when im busy so that makes me scum?
    Better than “he didn’t post enough hes evvvviiiil!!!!!!HURDUr”

orig by naz somtime fuck it:
    crunchy is completely afk, we should have lynched him yesterday and i'm sorry for not wanting to lynch a newbie yesterday - i was really hoping he'd be online more since its the weekend and he doesn't have school. if anyone catches him on discord later tonight (he tends to get on in the middle of the night) , tell him to get his ass in here.
    Well, I get on when I can, literally. But OKAY Ima take the damn laptop into class, if I get into trouble IM BLAMING YOU!!!!!! Also my ass is here… where you at?

Damn don’t get what the fucks going on, btw naz, your dog is mad at you for being rude, as so am I. I will play as I am still in here for now, or not given how some feel, fuck it whatever but I will until I find out what the fuck is going on. Sorry for being a drain on this one, but take that whole hes doing it intentionally shit and shove it, I have a fucking life and am trying. NM found distorts callsign, between a bunch of complaints and shit, so my damn bad, but he relayed what I said, god bless.

orig by naz oh my bad shes trying to lynch me because im not around to defend myself, this was by light yagami #2436: Originally Posted by VolKov
    Some people shit on their dicks for a living
    Such Hostile Intentions
    Gotta wonder why, someone with less posts and value in the game so far, is judging me and throwing me under the bus. I mean, I surely cant be anything other than perfectly guilty in Volkovs mind right? No way another agenda, like distraction, exists. NOPE

orig by MM # 2444: VolKov, you have less posts than host. Congrats!
    Hes only beating Rocket Raccoon by a about ten posts, which is odd, given we kicked RR for not being active. Then again, he wants more active players lynched for being less active than him? Maybe I just don’t smoke enough drugs

orig by volkov # 2542:
    I agree its possible he tried to push for a fast hard lynch or whatever its called and then use that as a scape goat and then when he himself was 2 votes away was forced to use it sooner.
    However it is more logical to lynch a cit so for now I..
    -vote efekannn02
    These are dire times for town and we just lost another life, I don't think its helpful for town or appropriate to be even remotely sarcastic about being scum during these dark times.
    Really odd to change such convictions purely based on either new evidence, which is possible with dms or whatever maybe I missed something, or simply whatever the current flow is of the whole group. For example, best not to be a nail sticking out of a board when you’re the only nail, your gonna get noticed.

Wow, once the vote sticks its back to the original convo, new topic, run by efe lenneth and blink

I GOT IT!!! The secret to FM is to be online most of the time, but not participate beyond inspiring agendas, and slinging ruse after ruse around to confuse the fuck out of anyone trying to figure out whats going on. I got it, kill those that do the opposite!!!! Oh wait, sorry, im slow still learning.

Also rip scv, rip
    [color=“AA3333”]I Am CrunchyGod[/color]! [color=“BB6655”]I Am Forseti(Whatever that fucking means)!![/color] [color=“44FF44”]I Am The Champion Of[/color] [color=“FFAA00”]KIRAN!!! [color=“FF2244”]Death To The False Gods!!!![/color]

10. ISO #2610

lmfao TUD is literally so bad at this game, he would lynch a townie again, good job

anyway, i need last wills from the TPR claims, i want to see what the person i followed last night says, it was very curious what their night action was
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

11. ISO #2611

lol sorry @CrunchySoul but like...the few people posting are my town reads, but idk about u??? :l
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

12. ISO #2612

6 users browsing: me, crunchy, the smelly host, and a ghost (mag) ok

13. ISO #2613

oh YEAH GUYS HUR DUR SCV WAS TOWN LETS LYNCH LENNETH DURRR
    -vote lenneth

14. ISO #2614

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    lol sorry @CrunchySoul but like...the few people posting are my town reads, but idk about u??? :l
    tbh i completely understand, i do my best but it needs to be better! I didnt get in trouble with my laptop in class btw, just kept getting an angry look every now and then, which is fine really cuz this fucker said Kroger doesnt have any recievables, after i said they do. Can you check, anyone, cuz i did, and they do.
    [color=“AA3333”]I Am CrunchyGod[/color]! [color=“BB6655”]I Am Forseti(Whatever that fucking means)!![/color] [color=“44FF44”]I Am The Champion Of[/color] [color=“FFAA00”]KIRAN!!! [color=“FF2244”]Death To The False Gods!!!![/color]

15. ISO #2615

oh YEAH GUYS HUR DUR SCV WAS TOWN LETS LYNCH LENNETH DURRR
    -vote lenneth
    huh...

16. ISO #2616

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchySoul View Post
    tbh i completely understand, i do my best but it needs to be better! I didnt get in trouble with my laptop in class btw, just kept getting an angry look every now and then, which is fine really cuz this fucker said Kroger doesnt have any recievables, after i said they do. Can you check, anyone, cuz i did, and they do.
    what is a recievable

17. ISO #2617

huh...
    he used his flawless logic skills and said if scv flipped scum to lynch me next; so i countered his amazing argument w/if scv flips town to lynch him next

18. ISO #2618

what is a recievable
    in this reference its towards the book value of the receivables accounts, so things like credit incoming from a purchasing firm or company specifically for a produced product by Kroger.

19. ISO #2619

he used his flawless logic skills and said if scv flipped scum to lynch me next; so i countered his amazing argument w/if scv flips town to lynch him next
    fair enough rofl

20. ISO #2620

in this reference its towards the book value of the receivables accounts, so things like credit incoming from a purchasing firm or company specifically for a produced product by Kroger.
    .................too many words i already had to pick health insurance today, don't do this to me m8

21. ISO #2621

.................too many words i already had to pick health insurance today, don't do this to me m8
    money others owe them

22. ISO #2622

23. ISO #2623

24. ISO #2624

25. ISO #2625

Quote Originally Posted by VolKov View Post
    Ugh so he was town cit after all.. looks like his strategy backfired
    not good
    his strategy was good, you guys just sheeped with scum

26. ISO #2626

27. ISO #2627

28. ISO #2628

SHOW YOUR SELEVES naz throws blame twords a dead TUD for being bad....crunchy decides to fucking type something for once and kira just types i need to rethink...i bet he will come back and say ITS FUCKING EFE guys...volkov just posts waaah not good, WE HAVE A DOC AND and 1 NS CITIZEN = volkov, possible Mafia :crunchy, naz, kira, efe, lenneth, gyrlander... I seen no connections between any of these possible mafias that strike my eye unless you want to count efe and kiras interactions which have been a constant since day 1could efe be playing exactly opposite of how i know him to play to fool my meta read on him? I need opinions on that

29. ISO #2629

30. ISO #2630

31. ISO #2631

@Distorted if mafia uses strong man kill, does vigi gun still go off?

32. ISO #2632

we don't have scv anymore because of tud, that's why i blame him. but i went to numbertwo's house last night he didn't fucking visit anyone?

-vote numbertwo

shitty doc if i say so myself

he might have been trapper and i'm probably gonna die from poison

33. ISO #2633

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Well that didnt fucking work N1-Volkov(Not Spirit) N2-TuD(Not Spirit) Naz are you agent...?
    i wouldn't have mentioned agent was in game
    i wouldn't have mentioned that distorted forgot to put town needs to kill trapper
    i wouldn't have been keeping track of role claims and visits
    i wouldn't have done a lot of things i did to help town, how dare u

34. ISO #2634

for all i know, you're consig blink.

35. ISO #2635

36. ISO #2636

37. ISO #2637

38. ISO #2638

No Lets See..

Im Voting Naz For Suspicious Activity Yesterday Because, Voted Efe And Instantly Unvoted. I Now Suspect Naz As Cons

Now Efe Is My Strongest Scum Lead Actually Im 100% Sure On Efe..

My Next Pick Is Grylander Due To MM Visited Grylander And MM Died.. I Doubt The Claim Of Grylander.. Is Most Likly Trapper..

Also , Volkov Is My Next Pick He Has The Lowest Probability.

Here Is My Reasoning..

39. ISO #2639

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    No Lets See..

Im Voting Naz For Suspicious Activity Yesterday Because, Voted Efe And Instantly Unvoted. I Now Suspect Naz As Cons

Now Efe Is My Strongest Scum Lead Actually Im 100% Sure On Efe..

My Next Pick Is Grylander Due To MM Visited Grylander And MM Died.. I Doubt The Claim Of Grylander.. Is Most Likly Trapper..

Also , Volkov Is My Next Pick He Has The Lowest Probability.

Here Is My Reasoning..
    huh Im surprised to see some similarity to my reasoning, wouldnt say were spot on on all thoughts, but some yes. I feel Im learning!

40. ISO #2640

we don't have scv anymore because of tud, that's why i blame him. but i went to numbertwo's house last night he didn't fucking visit anyone?

-vote numbertwo

shitty doc if i say so myself

he might have been trapper and i'm probably gonna die from poison
    lol, you are not a detective. Why are you comitting suicide???

-vote Naz

I actually healed you last night becouse the sheriff claimers would just be roleblocked if i visited any of them.

41. ISO #2641

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    lol, you are not a detective. Why are you comitting suicide???

-vote Naz

I actually healed you last night becouse the sheriff claimers would just be roleblocked if i visited any of them.
    and why would you even follow the confirmed doctor? Your action as a detective makes no sense

42. ISO #2642

43. ISO #2643

44. ISO #2644

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    -vote gyrlander
    going to bed with this tou were on at eod and didnt post anything.....why?
    May I remind you that you guys suddenly lynched Scv when there were still 5-6 hours till EoD? It was 7:30 PM for me and I had been all the day in a house of a friend playing LoZ: Breath of the Wild.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

45. ISO #2645

-vote blinkskater

I'm really confident with this vote. Blink has been scum-read by people that know him better such as MM who are now dead and has used TuD "where was Gyrlander at the end of EoD (when you early lynched Scv)" to pressure me.

Now I need to go to school but I promise to read the game better when I get back.

46. ISO #2646

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    May I remind you that you guys suddenly lynched Scv when there were still 5-6 hours till EoD? It was 7:30 PM for me and I had been all the day in a house of a friend playing LoZ: Breath of the Wild.

Incorrect Efe Was The One To Suddenly Vote Him Up.. She Was Happy About It.. When I Unvoted Efe In That Instant Where I Was Thinking Of Voting SCV.. I Thought I Think Im Going To Regret This...

But Efe Was Cheering For Joy To Lynch Murderer..

47. ISO #2647

48. ISO #2648

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Incorrect Efe Was The One To Suddenly Vote Him Up.. She Was Happy About It.. When I Unvoted Efe In That Instant Where I Was Thinking Of Voting SCV.. I Thought I Think Im Going To Regret This...

But Efe Was Cheering For Joy To Lynch Murderer..
    Yeah I'm between Efe and blink. I need to check games where Efe was scum to see if their play styles match. Even if he's town he's been a cancer for this town the whole game.

49. ISO #2649

50. ISO #2650

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Yeah I'm between Efe and blink. I need to check games where Efe was scum to see if their play styles match. Even if he's town he's been a cancer for this town the whole game.
    if you see a game where i contiounisly spam im citizen then thats my playstyle
    I Like Ice Cream