Light_Yagami (1 [L-6]):
    Marshmallow Marshall
    Scvmurderer (1 [L-6]):
    Numbertwo
    CrunchySoul (1 [L-6]):
    The Ultimate Despair

hmm beautiful lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

5. ISO #2405

6. ISO #2406

Re: S-FM Spirits II

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    blinkskater (1 [L-6]):
    Scvmurderer
    Lenneth (1 [L-6]):
    naz
    Distorted (1 [L-6]):
    blinkskater
    Numbertwo (1 [L-6]):
    CrunchySoul
    Marshmallow Marshall (1 [L-6]):
    Efekannn02
    Light_Yagami (1 [L-6]):
    Marshmallow Marshall
    Scvmurderer (1 [L-6]):
    Numbertwo
    CrunchySoul (1 [L-6]):
    The Ultimate Despair

hmm beautiful lmao
    We Are So Divided.. Sigh...

7. ISO #2407

8. ISO #2408

9. ISO #2409

Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Despair View Post
    @naz
    I trust you.
    So what if we do like this? :
    1) Me and Blink prove or disprove both doctor claims by checking their targets
    2) Day-3 we go for a TPR lynch, if we go for it.
    3) Day-2 we go for a Citizen lynch.

Because - we can try to confirm who is real TPR and who isn't. At least some.
    So we might as well go for TPRs later, after more info available Day-3.
    In the meantime going after a Citizen is what I want to do.

I JUST DON'T KNOW WHICH.

I don't know which TPR I would go after either, but TPR can gather info on one another during nights, so it's better to go after them later.
    Uh... The problem is that blink is my top scum read, I won't trust him if he says whatever guy is confirmed...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

10. ISO #2410

YES that plan is exactly what i think is ideal too.

IT IS RISKING YOU GUYS GETTING POISONED BUT IF WE DO THIS RIGHT AND DO IT FAST you guys can be in the clear -- actually docs could visit you guys tonight. just spitting ideas out, please spit out more to confuse the trapper.

THIS IS WHY I WANT TO LYNCH A CITIZEN - so we have time to confirm the TPR's as i've been saying all day.

crunchy is completely afk, we should have lynched him yesterday and i'm sorry for not wanting to lynch a newbie yesterday - i was really hoping he'd be online more since its the weekend and he doesn't have school. if anyone catches him on discord later tonight (he tends to get on in the middle of the night) , tell him to get his ass in here.

i'm not for a tpr lynch at this point. now its time to debate which cit. i was voting efe earlier..since he thinks him hard claiming scum means we wont take him seriously and he knows he can do it...and laugh about it later how we let him live all game. "You Underestimated Me" bla bla bla
    The fact that we're relying on Blink who's a main suspect does not bother you at all...?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

11. ISO #2411

12. ISO #2412

I still prefer TPRs gather info on one another on Night2 and then we decide to lynch one of TPR claims. But yeah. Now I could be ok with hammering a TPR claim EoD-2 if nothing else.

Thank You!

Player Role Claim Action last night
    Gyrlander Citizen NA
    Marshmallow Marshall Shaman(doc) Targetted Gyrlander
    The Ultimate Despair Spiritualist (Sheriff) Targetted NumberTwo
    blinkskater Sheriff Vokov
    Light_Yagami Citizen NA
    Magoroth Hunter(vig) - Confirmed Shot Efekannn02, survived
    Efekannn02 Citizen NA
    Numbertwo Shaman(Doc) Targetted Efekannn02
    CrunchySoul Citizen NA
    Lenneth Citizen NA
    VolKov Citizen NA
    Naz Detective TUD
    Scvmurderer Citizen NA
    But you're also ok on relying on this TPR you would hammer. HMMMMMM

gonna stop takling about that, gonna be circular lol

13. ISO #2413

14. ISO #2414

15. ISO #2415

16. ISO #2416

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Naz I would want to pressure Lenneth also for I believe he could be a possible tracker, however his flip wouldn't really tell us much maybe, unless i thought of it mid post... we get votes on him to see who would/wouldnt vote him
    -vote lenneth
    which citizen would actually tell us the most info tho?
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

17. ISO #2417

I wish Soviet was here right about now. He would calculate the odds of Trapper having 0 kills .

Anyway.

Going for citizen claims Day2 I trust:
    • Efekann
    • Scvmurderer
    • CrunchySoul
    • Volkov
    • Lenneth
    • Grylander
    • Light_Yagami

Going afk now for some hours.

We should decide on those 7. Which ones feel scummy, which ones give info.

I would even consider lynching CrunchySoul, because an AFK citizen can make it so WE DON'T HAVE VOTE POWER TOMMOROW.
    As a matter of fact - if 2 out of 8 townies that are alive would be AFK, we wouldn't have vote power to lynch a Mafia even today!
    I am actually thinking Trapper got into MM mode on Magoroth's house, therefore roleblocking Alpha

If we lynch from that pool I am picking Yagami

18. ISO #2418

are you that dumb i'm YOUR main suspect I wanted you lynched day 1, are you still bent up about it? I can give you my shoulder if you need it
    Lol, you bring it back to this? I should actually make an ISO on you :P

19. ISO #2419

20. ISO #2420

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post

Something something something dark side....Something something something the Force.

@Fielzanks has replaced @CrunchySoul
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYY @Fielzanks GAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

So lol. What do you claim? Just to see if you claim same thing as your prev guy lol...

21. ISO #2421

you used the same excuse day 1 m8 that i was lurking/afk please make an iso and scumpaint me i dont really care
    Once I'm done reading, I make an ISO on all your D2 posts. Shouldn't be too long actually.

22. ISO #2422

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    The fact that we're relying on Blink who's a main suspect does not bother you at all...?
    TUD was my main suspect but i'm relying on him too
    he could be the mafia sheriff or an agent

i really don't know but i am going to sheep today
    @fielz im curious on your ideas

23. ISO #2423

24. ISO #2424

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    im awake. im awake.....

i did claim that i was going to heal efe in my night action post yesterday. i even told you all to remember it.
    tis a good point
    [color=“AA3333”]I Am CrunchyGod[/color]! [color=“BB6655”]I Am Forseti(Whatever that fucking means)!![/color] [color=“44FF44”]I Am The Champion Of[/color] [color=“FFAA00”]KIRAN!!! [color=“FF2244”]Death To The False Gods!!!![/color]

25. ISO #2425

26. ISO #2426

guys - we have 2 doctor claims
    we had 2 vigi claims
    there is only one confirmed

i see that the vote is between them
    but no one is pressuring the OTHER doctor claim right now he is COASTING
    why is no one questioning MM's doc claim???
    Numbertwo ACTUALLY healed Efe - MM didn't heal anyone?

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

i also have some other things but give me some time, i need to read the thread and get caught up before i give scum an outlet
    because hes popular...
    [color=“AA3333”]I Am CrunchyGod[/color]! [color=“BB6655”]I Am Forseti(Whatever that fucking means)!![/color] [color=“44FF44”]I Am The Champion Of[/color] [color=“FFAA00”]KIRAN!!! [color=“FF2244”]Death To The False Gods!!!![/color]

27. ISO #2427

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Ill LMFAO If My Day One Reads Were 100% Spot On..
    I'll throw myself under a bridge if it happens... And I like my life....

28. ISO #2428

29. ISO #2429

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchySoul View Post
    because hes popular...
    My good sir, YOU ARE NOT LONGER IN THIS GAME. Fielzanks has replaced you. Vade retro, Satana!

30. ISO #2430

31. ISO #2431

32. ISO #2432

Naz I would want to pressure Lenneth also for I believe he could be a possible tracker, however his flip wouldn't really tell us much maybe, unless i thought of it mid post... we get votes on him to see who would/wouldnt vote him
    -vote lenneth
    +townpoints I guess

33. ISO #2433

Im finally catching up after a long day, wtf do you guys do, just chill at home all day playing this game lol? anyhow, im catching up asaic and doing what I can, from what Ive got I agree with naz and blink i think that the cit claims make snese, be better than killing a confirmed role obviously which is what some people *cough* marshmallow *cough* want. Im still not sure who to vote yet in that grouping, still reading, but thats my 2 cents.

34. ISO #2434

awwwwwkward lmao

35. ISO #2435

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchySoul View Post
    Im finally catching up after a long day, wtf do you guys do, just chill at home all day playing this game lol? anyhow, im catching up asaic and doing what I can, from what Ive got I agree with naz and blink i think that the cit claims make snese, be better than killing a confirmed role obviously which is what some people *cough* marshmallow *cough* want. Im still not sure who to vote yet in that grouping, still reading, but thats my 2 cents.
    Some people shit on their dicks for a living

36. ISO #2436

37. ISO #2437

38. ISO #2438

39. ISO #2439

40. ISO #2440

Scv

Guys? Wtf happend? I got afk for 30min and when i come back - crunchy got replaced AND he decided to start posting Day2?
    Ozzy where is Noz, i swear i only ever see you
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

41. ISO #2441

FFS SCV YOU DIDN'T SHOOT MM?
    Hue hue hue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    I shot numbertwo because i thought he was trapper. And he's alive.
    WTF?
    -vote number two
    ???????????????????
    So that's the thing with Scv... That could actually be staged. But I don't see them being scum together, too much lol. So if it's not staged, it's + townpoints to blink.
    lmfao that's the best way to do it

So does anyone claim to have healed NumberTwo, Or Did anyone See SCV Visit #2, we should all roleclaim at this point and post our leads
    true trapper threat
    ffs
    -vote number two
    i was so hasty i did it wrong FFS
    -vote numbertwo
    ffs
    yeah have to start it off with pressure IMO hes the prime fucking suspect atm, because i highly read SCV as a town
    no volkov is ok he is smart...
    The famous post about volkov being good
    efe stop wanting to die ffs
    Naz dont be an idiot tho we have to get everyones stories before we lynch
    sorry i couldnt resist :P
    so this could be a MM = not town SCV = not town or #2 = not town
    hell yeha he's #1 lynch atm but if someone comes up and says he healed him or some other shit about scv not visiting him then, we have to figure shit out lol
    the odd's are VERY HIGH that trapper visited MM so we should believe he is living on borrowed time
    If it's the case, Gyrlander is too. I doubt it. And I highly doubt he got on SK mode.
    true i trusted scv day 1 no reason not to trust him now, the only thing that makes me a little iffy is he said he was going to shoot MM and i know SCV as a man of his word and the fact MM wasnt dead scares me a TINY bit
    Yeah I think it wasn't staged.
    i would have done the same as trapper, mm mode at MMs house
    Mhmmm
    he said not spirit which would be (NS)
    About TuD
    ALSO :: Seems nozzy claims sherif. Kira also claimed sheriff....
    nu thats a lie
    fml ffs dont try to deter the shit we have to take care of today we have solid leads BASED ON SCV BEING TOWN
    UHm???? Okay that's weird. Sounds like a scum using Scv to get mislynches?
    i do agree SCV ALWAYS KEEPS HIS Word but wtf i need to stop drinking but fear of trapper ffs FUCK
    true + 20 town points
    <3 <3 <3 scv...
    100, <3 bby gurl
    so do you guys want to kill trapper or #2(possible GF)
    because i have a strong feeling kira is fucking trapper
    Is it still present?
    very townish post IMO this is what we need atm
    About Gyrlander's post on role claims.
    i believe kira to be trapper
    indeed wtf do you also have to say
    yes
    About if we should roleclaim. Took a while before he revealed his role...
    TPR
    dude trust me on efe in this read he is town yag IMO could be trapper or town im leaning twoards trapper
    im drunk and going to sleep i think im onfident enough to keep my vote here dont hamer till i get back tomrowwo is all ask see yalll tomroow
    Aaaaand there are a whole lot of pages without him
    I have a lot of reading to catch up on im awake/not drunk/alert
    I did not visit efekannn, nor did i visit #2
    This is efekannn02 the troll right, because hard trolling from you is town but the others wont see that and find it suspicious...
    Yeah :'(
    Efekannn is trolling there i believe you cant take that seriously, and right now id go with my gut feeling that scv is town
    I see your votes on scv, what makes you think he is not town, and if he were to flip scum would you believe me to be his scum mate for defending him?
    Make sure to update Lws mine is currently updated this is really important
    Thats efes version of hard trolling to make it seem like he wont be of use to the town to survive as long as he can when efes scum he doesnt use trolling in that way im pretty sure of that
    Im moving my mother and dont have much time i try to read when i get a second ill be on later on for a long while i have a life lynch me for it idgaf
    Dah fuck?
    Answering Scv's post about not being vigi with a nice "Dah fuck?" and never further replied. He did not reply when I asked if he had something else to say about that Scv post. +scumpoints
    is this a joke... ?
    So the reason you guys want to lynch me is because one of my higher townreads claimed a night action to have happened and i believed him? I also want to say that I said at start of day we should get everybodys input first before we call it a day on #2... And the reason i havn't claimed yet was because I have no informations about anyone in question and it seemed clear we had an 50-50 shot To find a scum with the 2 lynches we had going. I hardclaim S H E R I F F
    That's good, +townpoints for reasoning, it's from a town POV.
    I checked out Volkov racoons replacement = Not spirit i dropped a few words like "nono volkov is good" at some point earlier ill try and look for the post
    Yep true... And just for that, I now hate you. BECAUSE YOU'RE TOWN :@
    Also @SCV you said i wanted to hit the "easy" lynch, yet you were at L2 at one point and I could have easily put you on L1.... you would have been the easy lynch my friend...
    -vote unvote
    im here for discussion in a right state of mind!
    *bangs on kiras door* *i believe Efekan to be town*
    I can read Efekannn02 pretty well I even had an archon with him once, we shared ideas and strats and got inside each others heads a bit. I've also played tons of mod games with him and FM games, Efe is playing like a total townie by trolling the way he is trolling and being a survivalist
    Can confirm he reads efe pretty well
    townies do often lie if they have a good reason to for strategical purposes like the way SCV did I don't see what as a lie with scum intent, because it's deff pro town
    Yep
    -vote marshmallow marshall
    Gonna put my vote here right now reason being i feel uneasy about your Doc claim i can deffinitly look into it if need be
    Ok
    you think I would buddy Efe like that? make it that obvious?
    I didnt have any usefull evidence and i wanted scum to believe that i would be healing naz like i softclaimed i would n1
    Get fuckeddd you always go waaash im outta here gonna go play hots well im playin pubg son deal with it lol
    Lol putting that reaction type in your meta right now
    Your using the fact that my my browser stays up and i cant keep up with reading the thread when im busy so that makes me scum?
    No i never claimed doc. I wanted scum to stay away from naz because she efe and scv were my highest town reads based off day 1
    Tru he never claimed doc, only softclaims to bait scum on D1.
    You should know my meta by now we played all the past games together
    Volkov =ns
    2 of my highest town reads think im scum and the guy i wanted to lynch yesterday is calling me scum(for lurking)
    NOT ANYMORE
    Someone could drop dead any second
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    if he is on at like 12 noon ill know somethings up vampires cant come out in the daytime

again make sure you all have current LW's updated
    I probably should do that lol
    hmm we could go along with lynching an afk because if he is town what is he even going to do for us but in the same light there are citizens that would possibly show alignments of others if lynched and flipped a certain way
    I disagree, let's not lynch AFKs. We need infos.
    overconfidence has been the downfall of many greats ;)
    if you do that we may as well lynch him before hybrid even gets in :P
    XD
    Volkov is NS so I wouldn't be wanting a lynch on him, i still trust scv and efe to be town, i'm 50-50 on Yag: so that leaves Crunchy Gyr and Lenny
    Yeah me neither. Gyrl is quite null now, she faded away.... Lenneth is weird but I believe he's a busy person, I don't see him often on the mod (ok I don't play the mod often now :P)
    FIELZ!
    WTF JUST HAPPENED
    -vote distorted
    YEAH LET'S LYNCH DA HOST
    i'm on number 4
    since we're the only ones on let's turn this game into a party
    -vote lenneth
    You meant Trapper?
    not sure how we strayed so far from the SCV or #2 lynch, to me #2 seems confirmed, and after it was believed #2 to be confirmed is that when scv changed his story about being a vigi? im trying to get the timeline straight here
    They're all good, both of them. @Numbertwo I want to doc chain with youuuuuuu
    are you that dumb i'm YOUR main suspect I wanted you lynched day 1, are you still bent up about it? I can give you my shoulder if you need it
    NOT ANYMORE
    you used the same excuse day 1 m8 that i was lurking/afk please make an iso and scumpaint me i dont really care
    yeah there's not many
    wait crunch y was replaced....
    Poor crunch, now he has time XD

CONCLUSION: Fuck you blink!!! You're town sorry...
    -vote Light_Yagami
    @blinkskater Do you agree with this vote?

42. ISO #2442

goodnite you nerds ill be waiting for that sick iso on me, MM for when i wake up tomorrow
    NONONNONONOOOOO... ITS DONE @blinkskater @blinkskater@blinkskater@blinkskater@blinkskater@b linkskater@blinkskater@blinkskater@blinkskater@bli nkskater@blinkskater@blinkskater@blinkskater@blink skater@blinkskater@blinkskater@blinkskater@blinksk ater@blinkskater@blinkskater@blinkskater@blinkskat er PLISSSS

43. ISO #2443

Quote Originally Posted by VolKov View Post
    Some people shit on their dicks for a living
    Including you apparently. Mind to post something revelant? And by revelant, I don't mean reveal your dick.

44. ISO #2444

Cool Volkov pls :(

Who Posted?

Marshmallow Marshall

The Ultimate Despair

naz

blinkskater

Efekannn02

Magoroth

Light_Yagami

Scvmurderer

Gyrlander

Lenneth

Numbertwo

CrunchySoul

Distorted

VolKov

Rocket Raccoon

VolKov, you have less posts than host. Congrats!

45. ISO #2445

Oh well. Time to go play HotS before going to bed. I will review your comments on my ISO and my vote tomorrow, CYAAAA don't forgot that EoD comes early if you are american. Lucky me for once

46. ISO #2446

47. ISO #2447

48. ISO #2448

49. ISO #2449

50. ISO #2450

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Ozzy where is Noz, i swear i only ever see you
    I wish I knew :/
    Either he has no time or he can't keep up with the reading.

I a combination of those 2.
    For example, I know that he never reads this thread on phone but I know he sometimes checks it at schools library computer.