S-FM 250 Spirits II - Page 48
Register

User Tag List

Page 48 of 63 FirstFirst ... 38 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 58 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,400 of 3145
  1. ISO #2351

Re: S-FM Spirits II

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    No i never claimed doc. I wanted scum to stay away from naz because she efe and scv were my highest town reads based off day 1
    who did you check again blink? I know you already said it but I dont want to spend all that time looking for it lol
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

2. ISO #2352

3. ISO #2353

@naz
    I trust you.
    So what if we do like this? :
    1) Me and Blink prove or disprove both doctor claims by checking their targets
    2) Day-3 we go for a TPR lynch, if we go for it.
    3) Day-2 we go for a Citizen lynch.

Because - we can try to confirm who is real TPR and who isn't. At least some.
    So we might as well go for TPRs later, after more info available Day-3.
    In the meantime going after a Citizen is what I want to do.

I JUST DON'T KNOW WHICH.

I don't know which TPR I would go after either, but TPR can gather info on one another during nights, so it's better to go after them later.

4. ISO #2354

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    1: why u say that I didnt know it was in the game, I did
    2: why would you even bring that back
    3: won't call you agent, I was wondering when that role would show up :P

EVERYTHING MAKES SENSE NOWWWWW TuD is confirmed, you too I guess. And blink is scum. If blink is really scum I am ready to say the scums are now hiding in the citizens.
    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    that doesn't necessarily make you town, i'm pretty sure mafs have an invest role too...
    y'all trying to take this and confirm yourselves town? kinda scummy imo
    READ
    THE
    SETUP
    NAZ
    FFS

they have a consig.
    are u st**id they also have an agent
    u read the setup *****
    -vote marshmallow marshall

die already so i don't have to keep clicking to view your blocked posts
    i thought you didn't here and i was trying to bait it out of one of y'all

i bring it up NOW so if someone wants to come at me with agent they CAN but idk how much i can prove myself or anything, especially since i'm claiming LAST with information that has already been posted.

agent could be hiding as blink
    TUD could have been agent watching number2 - which is POSSIBLE because he didn't even flinch on number2 claiming to visit efe ? agent would have known who he visited. ALL I KNOW is TUD went to number2's house.
    agent can be hiding as citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

5. ISO #2355

6. ISO #2356

7. ISO #2357

Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Despair View Post
    @naz
    I trust you.

I JUST DON'T KNOW WHICH.

I don't know which TPR I would go after either, but TPR can gather info on one another during nights, so it's better to go after them later.
    I'd prefer you two checking each other...
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

8. ISO #2358

9. ISO #2359

10. ISO #2360

@naz
    I trust you.

I JUST DON'T KNOW WHICH.

YES that plan is exactly what i think is ideal too.

IT IS RISKING YOU GUYS GETTING POISONED BUT IF WE DO THIS RIGHT AND DO IT FAST you guys can be in the clear -- actually docs could visit you guys tonight. just spitting ideas out, please spit out more to confuse the trapper.

THIS IS WHY I WANT TO LYNCH A CITIZEN - so we have time to confirm the TPR's as i've been saying all day.

crunchy is completely afk, we should have lynched him yesterday and i'm sorry for not wanting to lynch a newbie yesterday - i was really hoping he'd be online more since its the weekend and he doesn't have school. if anyone catches him on discord later tonight (he tends to get on in the middle of the night) , tell him to get his ass in here.

i'm not for a tpr lynch at this point. now its time to debate which cit. i was voting efe earlier..since he thinks him hard claiming scum means we wont take him seriously and he knows he can do it...and laugh about it later how we let him live all game. "You Underestimated Me" bla bla bla
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

11. ISO #2361

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    @blinkskater tell me who you checked! I dont want to go hunting thru all your posts
    y u no read my pretty table

12. ISO #2362

Night One Actions
    Player Role Claim Action last night
    Gyrlander Citizen NA
    Marshmallow Marshall Shaman(doc) Targetted Gyrlander
    The Ultimate Despair Spiritualist (Sheriff) Targetted NumberTwo - NS
    blinkskater Spiritualist(Sheriff) Targetted Volkov - NS
    Light_Yagami Citizen NA
    Magoroth Hunter(vig) - Confirmed Shot Efekannn02, survived
    Efekannn02 Citizen NA
    Numbertwo Shaman(Doc) Targetted Efekannn02
    CrunchySoul Citizen NA
    Lenneth Citizen NA
    VolKov Citizen NA
    Naz NA NA
    Scvmurderer Citizen NA

Updated night one table. @naz just copy my code if you want to make your own table.

13. ISO #2363

EVERYTHING MAKES SENSE NOWWWWW TuD is confirmed, you too I guess. And blink is scum. If blink is really scum I am ready to say the scums are now hiding in the citizens.
    I still prefer TPRs gather info on one another on Night2 and then we decide to lynch one of TPR claims. But yeah. Now I could be ok with hammering a TPR claim EoD-2 if nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Here It Is
    Thank You!

Gyrlander Citizen NA
    The Ultimate Despair Spiritualist (Sheriff) Targetted NumberTwo
    blinkskater Sheriff Vokov
    Light_Yagami Citizen NA
    Efekannn02 Citizen NA
    CrunchySoul Citizen NA
    Lenneth Citizen NA
    VolKov Citizen NA
    Naz Detective TUD
    Scvmurderer Citizen NA

14. ISO #2364

15. ISO #2365

It's a pciture though. I wanted a code that I can edit as the game goes on.
    ya sorry i tried to make a table but the bb code was too confusing ;_;

I'd prefer you two checking each other...
    with all this checking this way that way , someone might be LYING and if we set it up wrong we might give TWO MAFIAS all night to concoct the best lie ever.

16. ISO #2366

17. ISO #2367

I still prefer TPRs gather info on one another on Night2 and then we decide to lynch one of TPR claims. But yeah. Now I could be ok with hammering a TPR claim EoD-2 if nothing else.

Thank You!

Gyrlander Citizen NA
    The Ultimate Despair Spiritualist (Sheriff) Targetted NumberTwo
    blinkskater Sheriff Vokov
    Light_Yagami Citizen NA
    Efekannn02 Citizen NA
    CrunchySoul Citizen NA
    Lenneth Citizen NA
    VolKov Citizen NA
    Naz Detective TUD
    Scvmurderer Citizen NA
    wowowow did i miss a post where naz claimed det and visited tud?

18. ISO #2368

wowowow did i miss a post where naz claimed det and visited tud?
    idk how u did , its big and green lol

19. ISO #2369

at risk of being called agent (which please remember, i had to TELL Marshmallow Marshall that role was IN THE GAME on day 1 because he DIDN'T REALIZE IT...)

i claim Spirit Tracker (Detective) last night i watched TUD (since he was my trapper read i thought it had the least chance of me getting poisoned) and i can 100% for a fact confirm he went to visit numbertwo, which has been FUCKING WITH ME ALL DAY, which is why I HAVEN'T VOTED HIM OR NUMBERTWO since i realized wtf happened.

at one point i got the claims confused, i got mm's visit gyrlander claim confused with TUD's, which is why i asked him if he was lying this morning (real life morning)

PLEASE HELP ME GET THINGS STRAIGHT I HAVE BEEN GOING CRAZY ALL DAY or you can WASTE A LYNCH AND LYNCH ME AND WATCH ME FLIP GREEN and maybe find scum votes in there.

if you go through my posts today you can see i have been soft claiming it all day and even parts of yesterday. i really cba to go through it , i just want to go back to my embroidery hoop. the only reason why i have not claimed was to see if someone else (blink) was going to try to pass as this role, which would have instantly outed them as agent to me, but with all the claims locked in now i don't think its going to happen.
    How did i miss this...

20. ISO #2370

Night One Actions
    Gyrlander Citizen NA
    The Ultimate Despair Spiritualist (Sheriff) Targetted NumberTwo - NS
    blinkskater Spiritualist(Sheriff) Targetted Volkov - NS
    Light_Yagami Citizen NA
    Efekannn02 Citizen NA
    CrunchySoul Citizen NA
    Lenneth Citizen NA
    VolKov Citizen NA
    Naz Detective Targetted TuD - TuD visited NumberTwo
    Scvmurderer Citizen NA
    Fixed.

21. ISO #2371

22. ISO #2372

We have plenty of options on whom to check Night2. Each other, doctors, doctors targets, naz. Plenty.
    Trapper won't get us in MassMurderer mode! muhahahaha
    We are still waiting on some1 to die today unless the trapper used mm mode last night.

23. ISO #2373

24. ISO #2374

Someone could drop dead any second
    It doesnt help when distorted suddenly logs on in the middle of the day and you can see him down there ready to post some1s death

25. ISO #2375

26. ISO #2376

if he is on at like 12 noon ill know somethings up vampires cant come out in the daytime
    LOOOOOOLLLL

27. ISO #2377

JUST REALIZD MY vote is somewhere lol
    -vote crunchysoul

28. ISO #2378

We are still waiting on some1 to die today unless the trapper used mm mode last night.
    I wish Soviet was here right about now. He would calculate the odds of Trapper having 0 kills .

Anyway.

Going for citizen claims Day2 I trust:
    • Efekann
    • Scvmurderer
    • CrunchySoul
    • Volkov
    • Lenneth
    • Grylander
    • Light_Yagami

Going afk now for some hours.

We should decide on those 7. Which ones feel scummy, which ones give info.

I would even consider lynching CrunchySoul, because an AFK citizen can make it so WE DON'T HAVE VOTE POWER TOMMOROW.
    As a matter of fact - if 2 out of 8 townies that are alive would be AFK, we wouldn't have vote power to lynch a Mafia even today!

29. ISO #2379

30. ISO #2380

31. ISO #2381

I wish Soviet was here right about now. He would calculate the odds of Trapper having 0 kills .

Anyway.

Going for citizen claims Day2 I trust:
    • Efekann
    • Scvmurderer
    • CrunchySoul
    • Volkov
    • Lenneth
    • Grylander
    • Light_Yagami

Going afk now for some hours.

We should decide on those 7. Which ones feel scummy, which ones give info.

I would even consider lynching CrunchySoul, because an AFK citizen can make it so WE DON'T HAVE VOTE POWER TOMMOROW.
    As a matter of fact - if 2 out of 8 townies that are alive would be AFK, we wouldn't have vote power to lynch a Mafia even today!
    hmm we could go along with lynching an afk because if he is town what is he even going to do for us but in the same light there are citizens that would possibly show alignments of others if lynched and flipped a certain way

32. ISO #2382

33. ISO #2383

-vote CrunchySoul

@Distorted You might need to replace Crunchy soon. His last post was more than 2 days ago. Closer to 3 days ago.

34. ISO #2384

-vote CrunchySoul

@Distorted You might need to replace Crunchy soon. His last post was more than 2 days ago. Closer to 3 days ago.
    I actually have a replacement (found 1 last night who was caught up and waiting), was hoping he would come back, but seems like he became busy this weekend.

35. ISO #2385

-vote CrunchySoul

lol he posted at beginning of day that can't be 3 days :P but i agree now - replace him!!! if he's not here on the weekend, he sure won't be here during the weekday at school

36. ISO #2386

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I actually have a replacement (found 1 last night who was caught up and waiting), was hoping he would come back, but seems like he became busy this weekend.
    please don't replace him with hybrid that would be like not doing anything at all lmao

37. ISO #2387

38. ISO #2388

39. ISO #2389

40. ISO #2390

41. ISO #2391

42. ISO #2392

Volkov is NS so I wouldn't be wanting a lynch on him, i still trust scv and efe to be town, i'm 50-50 on Yag: so that leaves Crunchy Gyr and Lenny
    oh yeah, Lenneth did soft claim TPR with cit in hiding "maybe" ... he's a fishy fuck

-vote lenneth

just because fielz is here! TALK OR DIEEEE

43. ISO #2393

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    nvm this is the right thread.. lol
    LMAOOOOOOOOO

44. ISO #2394

45. ISO #2395

Quote Originally Posted by VolKov View Post
    Still not sure who to put up at this point
    If we decide to roast a cit lets keep in mind I came up as ns so don't start with me
    what's stopping you from being alpha wolf tho lol

46. ISO #2396

47. ISO #2397

48. ISO #2398

49. ISO #2399

50. ISO #2400